MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
All of the OCs have Tacos
DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-13, 11:00 PM | Message # 16
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"You know, before I met you, I never heard somepony threaten to kill another. Not seriously at any rate. I kind miss that security oh knowing that I would probably never end up as a character witness in a murder case..." Scribbles sighs wistfully. "How about you newpony? You just as crazy as your big brother or do you still have a few screws holding tight in that head of yours?"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-14, 11:30 PM | Message # 17
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"first off we're twins, secondly crazy has its uses I don't know if you'd say I'm crazy for courting Luna huh?" he said raising a brow at Scribler with a grin.

"oh here we go again." Zack said as he let his head hit the table and sighed

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-15, 2:34 AM | Message # 18
Generalissimo
Scribbler rises an eyebrow. "OK I  feel like I am going to kick myself for asking this, but... what the story behind that?"

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2013-02-15, 2:48 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-02-16, 8:12 AM | Message # 19
Colonel general
Zach blushes heavily as he clamps his mouth shut just before Zack begins "it started as a foalhood crush 'he thought the Luna from the stories was beautiful and every time he would look up at the moon he would blush' I can't really say much about here and now though we don't see much of each other since he returned during the changeling incident."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-16, 9:32 PM | Message # 20
Generalissimo
"OK, well that's... interesting, but its not exactly going a long way in explaining or proving your little claim." Scribbles points out.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-02-17, 7:24 AM | Message # 21
Colonel general
"proof? you want proof, fine how bout this" Zach pulls out a pendant in the shape of Luna's cuite mark "it's made of lunarium, there is only one forgemaster left with the skill to forge something like this" Zach look around at the confused looks "Luna herself!"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-17, 7:53 AM | Message # 22
Generalissimo
"Right, lunarium?" Scribbles gives Zach a disbelieving look. "So your saying that Luna, PRINCESS Luna, made you a special piece of jewelry that only she can make, which makes it pretty hard to verify the authenticity of the claim, conveniently enough and that's your proof that you are with the princess?" Scribbles rolls his eyes. "That's more ridiculousness then the 'parasprites ate my town because Celestia's personal student, who just so happens to live in my town, cast a spell on them that made them eat everything inedible in said town, including my homework' excuse."

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-02-18, 6:57 AM | Message # 23
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Broadway nodded in understanding, then sat up. "Oh! I have a revenge story about Luna! And jewelry! The jewelry one is more hardcore!"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-18, 6:59 AM | Message # 24
Generalissimo
"OK, these I have to hear." Scribbles turns to look at Broadway.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-18, 1:17 PM | Message # 25
Colonel general
Zack and Zach looked at eachother with raised brows "we're all ears."

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-02-18, 6:07 PM | Message # 26
Lieutenant colonel
"Really, the story behind it is the hardcore part. There was once a handsome stallion, and he would sail the skies above Equestria. One day, he fell in love with mare in South Cloplina and decided to marry her. He was in Saddle Arabia when he saw a vendor selling rings, an emerald one caught his eye. 'I'll take that one!' he said laying down a sack of bits, but the vendor said it was free, he just wanted it out of his hoofs. So he traveled back to his beloved and the wedding day began. He placed he ring on her horn but something was wrong. She said she felt pins and needles in her horn, and then she screamed. It was the most bloodcurdling scream ever! But then, she died! Some say, once a year you will hear her screams."

She paused to take a sip of water.

"Now the revenge part. There's this colt in my class, super nice and I've known him since we were toddlers. And there was this filly he liked, but she was so mean when he asked her out! Then she started bullying him! So here's what I did, I invited her and a couple of my friends to this beach house in South Cloplina and we told her the story. In the middle of the night, Plasma, my friend, screamed and woke her up. She noticied that we weren't in our sleeping bags so she searched around. She then saw a trail of blood leading from the back porch down to the beach. Then she saw me and my other frienddressed in the big wedding dress. My friend used her unicorn magic to levitate the ring onto the prey's horn. "See you in Tartarus!" I said before my friend transported us back to the beach house. So the filly freaked out, we put some spikes stuff on the ring to make her horn feel like there was needled going into her horn and we put a magic lock on it so she couldn't get it off or use her magic. She galloped back to the house to see all of us back in our sleeping bags, except that I used my knowledge from the theater to make it look like guts were spilling out of our midsection. We all then sat up and said, "See you in Tartarus," again. She started screaming and running as fast as she could to get away from the beach house. The next morning we found her rocking back and forth by a tree. All I had to do was say "Boo" behind her and she freaked out again. I don't think I ever told her it was a joke but she stopped bullying him."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-18, 11:04 PM | Message # 27
Generalissimo
Scribbles soundlessly tries to say something, but nothing comes out. After a few seconds he manages to chock out, "Have I ever pissed you off...? I kinda need to know, now."

runforever101Date: Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 4:45 AM | Message # 28
Lieutenant colonel
She chuckled. "None of you guys have!"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 6:28 AM | Message # 29
Generalissimo
"Well that's a huge wight off my mind, but still... WOW!" Scribbles flashes her a smile, before turning to the brothers giving them a nervous look. "If that's what you do to mares who give your friend's the old run around, I would hate to see what happened to any stallion that manged to get on your bad side!"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 2:08 PM | Message # 30
Colonel general
Zack gulped "agreed" Zach just nodded

Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz