MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
All of the OCs have Tacos
ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-05-08, 4:30 AM | Message # 121
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"no, she fine its just, I was on assignment so I couldn't go see her compete. I intend to make it up to her" Zack said looking down at his right foreleg before noticing Scribbles "something troubling you?" Zack asks Scribbles with a raised brow

WhiteSkyDate: Thursday, 2013-05-09, 11:19 PM | Message # 122
Sergeant
Group: Users
Dawn looks at Scribbles concerned about his friend as he puts a hoof on his shoulder "What's the matter?" he wonders, because it's rare that he sees him like this.

Message edited by WhiteSky - Thursday, 2013-05-09, 11:19 PM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-05-10, 0:11 AM | Message # 123
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"N-nothing!" Scribbles shrugs off the hoof with a forced laugh. "I was just... distracted by something." Scribbles gives the others a strained smile.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-05-11, 8:47 PM | Message # 124
Colonel general
"ok now I know something's up, I've that smile way too much to not know the difference. spill." Zack said with a concerned look

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-05-13, 6:49 PM | Message # 125
Generalissimo
Scribbles pushes back his chair. "Actually I need to use the rest room real quick, ill tell you when I get back."

WhiteSkyDate: Monday, 2013-05-13, 10:54 PM | Message # 126
Sergeant
"Ok." Dawn puts his hoof back to him and grabs another taco and eats it. He is curious and concerned about his friend.
"I'll go and get something to drink." he says and stands up to follow Scribbles and caught him halfway to ask.
"Don't you really want to talk about it?" he isn't quiet sure, if it's the best time to get curious, but he doesn't want his friend to feel nopony cares.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-05-15, 6:08 PM | Message # 127
Generalissimo
"Its... complicated and I don't think that Zack would love the answer." Scribbles looks nervous.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-05-19, 8:59 AM | Message # 128
Colonel general
Zack chuckles "dude your opinion is your own, say whats in your heart that my creed"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-05-20, 7:53 PM | Message # 129
Generalissimo
"Are you eves doping on us?" Scribbles shouted back over to the table. "You know that's why..." He trailed off, face turning red. "I... Need to use the rest room." And with that he slipped through the door.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-06-01, 1:06 PM | Message # 130
Colonel general
"It feel so good to be able to talk to you all like this" Zack said with a smile that vanished almost instantly "last time this happened was just before a mission in the Badlands, I lost three good ponies to rouge dragons that day" his eyes soon filed with tears "why wasn't I stronger, why?"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-06-02, 2:22 AM | Message # 131
Generalissimo
Scribbles pulls his set back out and sits down. "What did I miss?"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-06-03, 5:57 PM | Message # 132
Colonel general
"nothing except Zack having another breakdown" a bright red pegasus mare said, her goldenrod eyes portray a look concern "Zack how many times have we told you 'the worlds problems are not yours alone to bear"

Zack looked to the voice "T.tempest, what are you doing here? I thought you were visiting Zan." he said wiping the tears away

"just got back and May asked me to check in on you. who are your friends?"

"oh sorry, Broadway Bound, Scribbles, Dawn. this is one of my closest friends and the representative of the element of fire, Flame Tempest" Zack said causing the Pegasus strike a pose allowing the other to see her high speed flame cuite mark

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 5:10 AM | Message # 133
Generalissimo
"So your a member of the guard then?" Scribbles asks.

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-06-09, 5:49 AM | Message # 134
Lieutenant colonel
"Yeah! Is that how you know Zack over here?" she asked give Zack a playful punch

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-06-26, 6:28 AM | Message # 135
Colonel general
she chuckles "nope truth is when we first met, I was egging Gale into kicking his flank" as she said she began to look down

"we were younger then, we both made mistakes. Tempest here used to run with the all star plot-hole of the guard Zephyr Gale"

"yea, right up untill he left me out in the cold on Hearth Warming's eve." she said looking even more depressed

Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz