MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Grand Cross (A grand adventure that will span the mutiverse)
the Grand Cross
ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-08-02, 4:15 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Rules!
*All OC welcome (combat EXP preferable)
*shipping allowed (Rainbow Dash and Luna off-limits)
-*kissing and romantic jesture OK, clop is not*
*any character from any world can be played as after a certain point

this is their story as well as my own, this tale transcends Time, Space, and Reality.

my name is D, and if not for them, Life would have ceased to be.

-*-

on a lonely hill just out side of Ponyville a brown earth pony sits contemplating the dreams of the night prior

stained glass, warriors, weapons made of Light, and webs of Darkness. what does it mean? the Earth pony thought to him self, he opens his hazel eyes to the midday sky continuing to attempt to make sense of it for a few more minutes be for his name is called. Standing, sunlight catches the katana hanging off his left side causing the pegasus who called his name to squint before putting her hoof up allowing her to see his mark 'a cyan sword with a black tip' "yes Rainbow?"

"just wondering where you went, D?"

"just came here to clear my head" hard to believe it's been three years since I came to this world so much has happened, lik- his thoughts interrupted by a voice.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-06, 6:20 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"If you had just wanted to clear your head, it should not have taken so long my friend!" iNkatha's deep voice seemed to brim over with laughter as he climbed the hill. "And miss Rainbow Dash too, I see! It is good to see you here young filly, perhaps you can lift the spires of our gloomy friend here?"

The Zebra's booming voice was often off putting to ponies who had trouble with the juxtaposition of thin, not overly large creature and his speaking voice.

Dressed in an overly large brown and white clock iNkatha seemed almost like a foal that had put on a blanket to pretend to be a ghost and he would be the first to join in on any laughter at his expense. Few ponies new the meaning behind the clock and that was a situation that fit iNkatha just fine.

"A friend of mine from my travels will be passing though our fine town soon, so I wised her to meet you both if you have time. Preferably before," He winks at Dash, "Miss Pinkie Pie has given her nasty surprise."

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-07, 3:08 AM | Message # 3
Colonel general
D chuckles "go ahead Rainbow, I still need to figure this out."

"you sure? I could get Twi on it and be back here in ten seconds flat."

"theres no need for that, I'll be just fine."

"if your sure" she floats in frount of him and lightly butts foreheads with him and falls be hind the Zebra

"take good care of her Inkatha!" D joked as the two walk off

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-07, 5:41 AM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
iNkatha chuckles. "Miss Dash is far less needing of protection then I!" He calls back over his shoulder.

A few yards down the road the zebra looked up to the sun and sighed. "I am afraid that we will not have time to intercept my friend before miss Pie sees her if we travel at this pace! A shame that my race has no gift for flight and is limited in our speed by-"

"You know that trick only works once, right?" Dash cut him off with a quick knee to the side.

iNknatha put on a hurt expression. "I would never seek to trick my friends in any form!"

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Look, if you wanted to talk to D while I go meet your friend all you had to do was ask. Its not like I would leave two of my friend's hanging like that!"

iNkatha bowed his head. "I apologize for the deceit, but I did need to talk to him and I was telling no lie when I said my friend would not be best pleased if her first impression of the town was so... loud."

Dash nodded. "Sure, sure, just don't let me find out you where trying to get me away so you could have a 'guy talk'."

The zebra nodded solemnly. "I swear that no such base intentions are my aim here."

As Dash flew off iNkath turned back to the top of the hill, his face briefly flashing an excretion that no pony in the town had seen on the jovial zebra before. Then his face returned to a bright smile as he climbed the rest of the hill.

"My friend! Our dear Dash as kindly offered to pick up my friend for me, so I was thinking that we might have a chance to talk. You have been lost in thought for the last few days and though I am a relative stranger here I believe I have come to know you well enough to see when something is troubling you."

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-07, 6:16 AM | Message # 5
Colonel general
sighing D begins "I have been troubled of late, by dreams, dreams that make no sense, ever since I came here my life has been somewhat peaceful but never before have I had such dreams." D's pensive stare returns to the sky

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-07, 9:38 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
iNkatha nods, grin fading to small smile, the close thing most ponies in the town had seen to him honestly show sadness or regret. "This place is more peaceful then any I have yet seen on my travels. While not a paradise, it is a good land filled with good ponies, but the history of this place tells a different story. Evil spirits have visited this place frequently and the rulers of this land hold powers beyond any I have ever before seen in mortal hooves." He looks D in the eyes and adds, "Even over the dream lands themselves. I would not take any dream so terrible and consistent lightly, here of all places." He sits down and after a moment asks, "May I ask after these dreams nature?"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-08-08, 5:54 AM | Message # 7
Colonel general
"they all start normally enough but soon figures begin appearing in all shapes and sizes, and of species I've not seen in this land and it only get-" D stops mid sentence and begins swiveling his head and ears

"what is-"

"shh"...........click "down" D yelled pouncing on Inkatha just time to avoid three glowing projectiles

"your faster than he said"

"it can't be" D said already on his hindlegs, forehooves on his Katana

"so you know me?" the bipedal creature said walking toward the two quadrupeds, his long tattered red cloak flowing on a nonexistent wind with messy long black mane and glowing red eyes pointing an odd three cylinder device at them, his other 'claw' covered in a gold metal ( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki....ine.jpg )

"yes I do, Vincent Valentine, but how are you here?"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-08-09, 6:35 AM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
"Who is this creature?" iNkatha's voice is light, almost friendly, but he shifts his clock to one side and slowly moves to the left, flanking the strange creature.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-08-09, 9:30 AM | Message # 9
Colonel general
"Who I am and how I'm here doesn't matter, all that matters is your death" Vincent said pointing the device at D

"Why? Why is my death so important?"

"because, he will give me back what was taken from me if I kill you" he said coldly redirecting the device at Inkatha "interfere and I won't hesitate to kill you too"

"You'll do no such thing!!" D yelled as he undercut the device knocking it high,

Music ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7m_v9JygUo )

Vincent comes across with his claw which D only barely avoids allowing Vincent to jump and catch the device, his body glows with green light, as the light dies he yells "Firaga" causing a big fire ball to fly at D and Inkatha, at the last second a pale green bubble appears around them and shields them but D collapses

"crap, Shell doesn't negate all the damage"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-08-10, 4:10 AM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
Vincent strides towered the two ponies, confident in victory.

iNkatha cowers before the advancing creature, apparently cowed by its power as he hid's partly covered by his clock. Then, in the second between raising his weapon and firing, Vincent's gun arm is wrenched violently upward as a heavy clock catches his arm.

Before Vincent can recover from the unexpected attack he is struck several times. Staggering backwards, he looks up in time to see the Zebra effortlessly catch the clock and swing it back over his back.

"Now, creature of darkness," iNakatha smiles at the creature. "You are not from this world, nor, I suspect is my friend of whom you seem so dedicated to killing. Now explain yourself so that I may judge the rightness of your cause." His smile grows wider. "Or you can keep acting like an impatient child, but then I will not hold back next time." His smile lessens slightly. "You will not survive that."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-08-10, 11:59 AM | Message # 11
Colonel general
{clock? I'm gonna go with Cloak}end music

"fine you want to know my motives, I want the woman who was to be my wife back, she was stolen from me by a man named Hojo by order of the company we both worked for. they experimented on her unborn child" Vincent's face turning to one of utter rage with that last statement "they turned him into a monster! The child that was to be my son became," unable to continue though the tears

"Sephiroth, the one winged angel" D said fear permeating his voice

"yes, -" he cut off by laughter

"hahaha, I thought you were suppose to strong" a violet unicorn stallion says in a mockng tone walking towards the three on the hill, unsheathing a very ornate broadsword that rested on his back his well groomed silver mane waved as he walked "I called for a powerful warrior when I summoned you, it should have been cake for you to kill him and his Zebra but if you can't then I'll get someone who can and I know the right one for the job" the unicorn said swinging the broadsword in a wide vertical arc, slicing a hole in the air behind him.

"no" {music ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVRALMFk-Ko ) }

Only moments later a tall man stands behind the unicorn, his long silver mane coming to his lower back, he lifts right arm and a black wing comes out of his back though his long black coat, the gems adorning his silver shoulder plates gleam in the light of dusk, he unsheathes a Katana longer than any other in Equis holding it in his left 'claw' his glowing dagger shaped green eyes finish his fear inducing appearance ( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki....Art.png )

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2013-08-11, 3:22 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-08-11, 7:20 PM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
iNkatha gives the new comers a quizzical look. "So you are the one to bring these strange creatures to our land then?" He looks at the pony with the broad sword. "What name do you give these strange worriers?" Looking over to the white haired creature. "And do all members of your species where there hair so long? You are clearly a fighter of grate pride to wait such dress ornament, yet you shame yourself's by letting steel fight for you!"

He throws is cloak to the side and shifts into a fighting pose. "You strike fear in my companion, you must EARN that fear from me! Now throw aside your toy and prove yourself worthy of respect!"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-08-12, 3:26 AM | Message # 13
Colonel general
"respect? I have no need for respect my only need is the destruction of everything and to do what my mother did long ago 'sail the darkness of the cosmos with a planet as my vessel' " he said bring the sword's hilt above his left shoulder

"I didn't bring you here to destroy anything but -" he was cut off litrally at the the base of the neck but he kept talking "that would have worked if I were actually there but I using an avataur" the broadsword disappeared in a flash of light "I'll leave you to him D, I doubt we'll meet again"

music - ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWTQsupdi3o )

"now that the annoyance is gone where were we, oh yes" he said putting his sword at his waist 'thats enough' none could react as Sephiroth was behind them but both found them selfs protected by gold shield

'reflect' Sephiroth was knocked back by the burst they had been saved by Vincent who was now firing a stream of projectiles at Sephiroth

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2013-08-12, 12:54 PM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-08-12, 9:15 AM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
iNkatha hurled himself into hand to hoof combat with the white haired assent. He knew that with the longer sword his advisory would be a dangerous foe at range, but almost defenseless in close range combat.

"You fight like one who has spent there life fighting thous who cower behind weapons, who try and keep there foes at a range!" The zebras face was still stuck in an expression of mild bemusement, but his voice dripped with contempt. "You have fought weaklings and cowards so long that you have lost the skills needed to adapt."

Septhiroth's face twisted with rage, but between Vincent's onslaught and the zebras rapid strikes he had no opening for an attack. If D also moved in then Sephiroth knew that as impossible as it was to imagine, he might actually lose.

Seeming to sense this iNkatha began to shift his position, forcing the other fighter to turn to continue to turn his blows away, but by doing so he was creating a grater and grater opening for a flanking attack.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-08-12, 1:33 PM | Message # 15
Colonel general
{minor change: Sephiroth's face remained stoic but iNkatha saw a glimmer in his eye the only emotions this guy can show are none, sadistic pleasure, and passive anger}

D saw a opening he couldn't believe was there and capitalized 'sonic blade' but it was for naught

"vanish" Sephiroth said quickly spinning in a tight circle with his sword tucked across his body tearing the ground at feet apart, knocking D and iNkatha away, and sending five shots back at Vincent one hitting him in weapon arm "tell me what you cherish most" he said walking calmly towards D "give me the pleasure of taking from you" with his sword poised to strike D's heart

"D!!!" as if on cue Rainbow dash's voice rings across the battlefield, D's eyes shot wide at the sight of Rainbow and her five friends and Sephiroth knew

"so that is what you cherish most" with that he disappeared in a plume of black feathers

"Rainbow RUN!!!"
"huh?"

but it was too late Sephiroth already had her by the neck pressing her to his chest the others unable to comprehend what was happening "now look into her eyes and witness true despair" he said as he pressed his sword to her neck

{time for a wild card - new OC or new player}

Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Grand Cross (A grand adventure that will span the mutiverse)
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz