MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Grand Cross (A grand adventure that will span the mutiverse)
the Grand Cross
DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-13, 3:42 AM | Message # 16
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
The world seems to slow to a craw as everypony watch's in sick anticipation, unable to react in time to intervene in what was happening. Dashe's eyes bulged in impediment rage and fear as the tip of the sword pressed into her neck, drawing a small trickle of blood where the blade cut into her flesh.

It was at this exact moment that a sizable ax embedded itself into the back of Sephiroth's head.

"When you have to kill somepony then kill them. Don't talk!" A glow of magic glowed to life around the haft of the ax, as it pulled its self free from the back of the killers head. A white unicorn with a fiery red mane and a cutie mark displaying an ax berried in a log on her flanks slids the ax back into her sheath as Dash feel to the ground. Her eyes moved from face to face till she saw a familiar. "iNKATHA, MY FRIEND! By Svaðilfari mane, it has been to long!" The unicorns long mane, bounded into a multi-breaded ponytail bonces as she gallops over to the Zebra and hugs him tightly enough clearly discomfort the Zebra.

"Tømmerhogger, I have missed you too dear friend, but I fear the battle is not yet won and I yet need my bones unbroken before we are done." iNkatha gasps out.

Tømmerhogger drops the Zebra and looks over at Sephiroth with an interested excretion. "Interesting, that kills most things I do it to..." She muses.

Link to line: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTcBgs2huRo

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-13, 5:39 AM | Message # 17
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D runs to Rainbow's side to get her away from Sephiroth as he vanishes in a plume of black feathers, reappearing on top of the hill, his body begins morph soon becoming a monster with his upper body and left arm, a sharp dark demonic wing for a right arm, a cloud for a lower body with six white attached, and two gold rings behind his upper body "Safer-Sephiroth( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki....VII.png ), we have a chance now, watch the wing arm and be wary his magic!"

music - ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCloj9LWmCc )

"Pale Horse" Sephiroth said with a ringing echo as a blue ball of energy points at the group

"move" D yells as the blue ball turns into a wide pale blue beam, allowing all to avoid it "Rainbow you ok?" he asks the pegasus on his back

"fine, a little shook up but fine, what about him" She asks pointing to Vincent still holding his arm, D runs to him

"damit, Why didn't I bring a Cure materia"

"your lucky I don't need one Cure" D's sword glows green and the wound on Vincent's arm heals

"why would you help me?"

"because everypony who searches for redemption should have a chance at. Rainbow you and the other brought the elements, Right?"

"yea, why?"

"we might need them" D states as Safer-Sephiroth swings his wing-arm knocking Tommerhogger back

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Thursday, 2013-08-15, 12:57 PM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-14, 3:32 AM | Message # 18
Generalissimo
Tømmergogger rolls to her feet and uses her ax to fend off another attack by the monster. "This beast is beyond us!" She face set in a glower. "Call upon the towns ponies to take arms and fight this monster!"

iNkatha dodges as a blast of magic strikes the earth where had been standing a moment before. "This entailment is peaceful, its defenders stand here with us already!"

Tømmergogger looks shocked. "What!?" She quickly looks over to the element bares and D. "The six unarmed mares and the fool with the half blade? You jest!"

iNatha easily side steps another of Sephiroth as he responds, "The six our grate worriers in there own right and D is not one to be taken lightly. Besides, most days are calm and peaceful, misfortune just seems to follow you like a cloud as this is the first time something like this has happened as far as I know."

The mare snarls as she ducks a swing and hurlers her ax aging, this times striking the creature at the point where the right arm connected torso. "Oh so this is my fault then? And I spouse you still blame me for the timber wolfs as well, then?"

"I pointed no blame, merely observed the pattern of your arrive in a settlement and its imminent attack by strange creatures." The Zebra looks over at Tømmergogger. "That is all."

Tømmergogger rips her ax from the monsters shoulder and drew it back for another throw. "That's it! We are staying here and killing this thing and then we are going to talk!"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-14, 3:34 PM | Message # 19
Colonel general
Sephiroth swats her away with a mighty swing from his wing-arm and began to chanting and moving his normal arm in a circle

Applejack noticed the look of fear on D's and Vincent's faces "Is it jus me or do they look scared" she asks Twilight who is working with Rarity to shield the other three

"Vincent, tell me you have it" D asks prompting Vincent to show D his arm-guard and the gems set into it "good" both begin glowing a bright green "now, White Wind"

"Pauling"

"Supernova" Safer-Sephiroth said as the sun descended from the sky and explode behind him engulfing the area in a hellfire, when the smoke cleared none were harmed aside from the pale green-blue glow on everyone that faded quickly Sephiroth's expression changed to one of mild annoyance as he said "descend"

D's fear became horror as he noticed the halos appear above everyone's heads "no, Rainbow you and the girls Have to use the elements NOW!"

"What, why?"

"if he finishes that spell, we WILL die." prompting her to jump off and zip to Twilight, only a second later all six pairs of eyes began glowing

"no" Sephiroth fires a bolt of energy out of the tip of his wing-arm at Twilight that D deflects

"iNkatha, Tommahogger, Vincent We have to protect them!" soon Sephiroth began firing lot more bolts

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2013-08-14, 3:36 PM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-08-16, 0:08 AM | Message # 20
Generalissimo
"Tømmergogger, NOW!" iNkatha shouts as he charges the monster from the back. The mare dose not say a word respond, but hurls her ax directly into the things back. Meanwhile the zebra leaps up, garbing fold of cloth and using it swing up to the ax, who's handle he latches onto long Enoch to kick off flipping up till he was hoof standing on his for legs while his back legs clenched the monsters head between them. With a grunt of effort iNkatha pulled himself up onto the monsters head and prosecuted to punch Sephiroth in eyes.

Blinded and unable to knock away the zebra without laying off the mares, the creature was to distracted to notice unicorn mare hurl her ax at the point where his grate, black wing connected to his body.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-08-16, 7:19 AM | Message # 21
Colonel general
{I just noticed, I've been messing up your unicorn's name my bad I'll fix it}

after tommergogger's AX hit its mark D noticed Sephiroth's body lisping "now, Lancet" several dots of green light went from Sephiroth to D "now its my turn, Octaslash" he said dashing forward getting in front of Sephiroth and hit him with seven powerful slashes leading into him turning around for one final mighty slash causing a burst of white light but the light above Sephiroth just kept getting brighter as did the halos

"now everyone move" Twilight yelled causing D, iNkatha, and tommergogger leap away as the rainbow arcs high.

"Heartless Ange-" Sephiroth said trying to finish the spell but was cut short by the rainbow slamming into him and forcing him to the ground soon the colors engulf Safer-Sephiroth's whole body.

After a moment the colors fade leaving nothing behind but Sephiroth in his bipedal form. D approaches cautiously noticing the dark purple smoke raising from him.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-08-16, 9:13 PM | Message # 22
Generalissimo
Seeing an opening Tømmergogger ran towered the fallen Sehiroth, raising her ax above her head. Seeing this iNkatha dove towered her and pulled the unicorn aside. "He is no longer a threat, we don't have to kill him!"

"That is why we should strike now!" Tømmergogger countered.

iNkatha pointed towered the fallen killer and said, "Watch."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-08-19, 6:21 PM | Message # 23
Colonel general
several tense moments pass as the dark smoke slowly stops, said tension disappears when D pokes Sephiroth's shoulder with a decently long stick prompting Rainbow Dash's friends to face hoof while Dash her self was slack jawed

"what the hay, dude!" dash blurted out flying in close to D "what are you doing?"

"checking for signs of life"

"with a stick?"

"what, do you think I wanna get close enough to use my hoof?"

"well no, but a Stick, do you know how embarrassing that is"

"lover's quarrel" Applejack whispered to Pinkie getting a snicker from the party pony, as well as a eye roll from Twilight

the pokes and nearby discussion had made Sephiroth begin to stir prompting D to leap between him and Rainbow as he sat up right. After shaking his head he opened his eyes, to D's amazement, gone were the dagger shaped green irises replaced by normal blue ones

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2013-08-19, 6:27 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-20, 9:00 AM | Message # 24
Generalissimo
Tømmergogger lifts her ax, but iNkatha lowers it with a hoof as he stares intently at the strong creature. "So... The elements are truly no myth." He musses.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-20, 2:19 PM | Message # 25
Colonel general
"where, am I?" Sephiroth groaned "who, or what are you"

"you, don't remember any thing" D asked seemingly surprised "whats the last thing you do remember?

"I remember reading professor Gast's log, and the sadness it brought me but that sadness changed to anger and then to hatred so quickly. I don't even know why" he said confusion clear on his face

"We know the feeling all too well" a majestic voice came from above, everyone's attention turns to the sky to see Princess Luna float down to land beside D

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2013-09-03, 0:13 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-21, 2:48 AM | Message # 26
Generalissimo
"And so the plot thickens..." iNkatha muses as he bows.

Tømmergogger just looked confused. "Who is she?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-21, 1:57 PM | Message # 27
Colonel general
Luna raises a brow "you do not know us? We are Princess Luna, how do you not know us"

"you did spend the last thousand years as Nightmare Moon"

"oh, right" she said head hung low

"where is my sword" Sephiroth asks looking around spotting it laying near the spot where it fell after Tommergogger split his skull, when he picked it up he was forced to his knees as his eyes shot wide and began shifting rapidly as visions of all that he had done pass by his eyes

Music - ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVRALMFk-Ko )

"Sephiroth's gone mad and set the town on fire"

"I hate shinra, i hate SOLDIER, I hate them all"

"Sephiroth whats happen to you, how could you do this"

"mom..Tifa..my home...give them all back, I looked up to you respected you

{bits of FFVII Nibelheim incident}

"what have I done" disbelieve and shock writ on his face "Angeal, Genesis forgive me for what I did to them Cloud, Tifa, Zack I'm sorry" he whispers tears stain his face

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-08-23, 7:49 PM | Message # 28
Generalissimo
iNkatha puts a hoof on the humans shoulder. "We cannot undo the past, nor can you ever make up for the things that we have done. All any of us can do is to keep trying to do the right thing and hope that when we die, the good we have accomplished can attest match one fraction of the harm we have caused."

Tømmergogger just stares at the princess. "So... your some sort of royalty?"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-08-24, 3:54 AM | Message # 29
Colonel general
"thank you for your kind words but my sins, have no hope of being washed away or forgiven"

"I have some experience there, maybe I can help you" Vincent said offering his 'claw' to help Sephiroth up

"you were there with him at the core during that last battle"

"Vincent Valentine, yes I was. I believe the best place to start our road to forgiveness is here with them for their battle is much bigger than us"

"we are co-ruler of the nation of Equestria" Luna said with a regal air

"ok, you can drop the 'royal' we now"

"thanks, I get tired of trying to keep up the regal air"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-08-24, 4:49 AM | Message # 30
Generalissimo
Tømmergogger nods her head. "So the two of you rule over all this land?" The mare waves a hoof in a wide arc around the general area. "Impressive."

Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Grand Cross (A grand adventure that will span the mutiverse)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz