MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Grand Cross (A grand adventure that will span the mutiverse)
the Grand Cross
ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-08-25, 1:58 AM | Message # 31
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"quite, now back to the topic at hoof." she turns back to Sephiroth "I know well your feelings, I was once jealous of my sister for her day was so loved while my night that I would work so hard on went unappreciated and in the span of only one night that jealousy became hate"

"whoa whoa whoa, are you saying that Sephiroth was effected by a Nightmare?"

"it would seem the case"

"it no longer matters, for now my place is here, helping you my saviors" he said bowing to Twilight and her friends

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-08-25, 7:50 AM | Message # 32
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Tømmergogger snorts. "Because we did nothing to help..."

iNkatha just laughs softly as he steps back to sand just behind D, clearly not as comfortable to be standing quite so near the center of attention.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-28, 7:02 AM | Message # 33
Colonel general
Sephiroth stood and walked towards her with a stoic look he kneels before her placing his free 'claw' on her shoulder "yes, how could I forget the one who split my skull open" he said with a smile thoroughly unnerving all present "now I suggest we go find the nearest Save Point and rest"

"uhhh"

"those don't exist here"

"oh, well anyplace we can rest will-" he is cut off by a noise "odd"

"so, Sephiroth is human after all" D said with a wide grin

Pinkie giggles "somepony's hungry, don't worry we can rest up and get a bit to eat at Sugarcube Corner" she said already leading the human towards town "besides I got to plan yours and Vincent's 'welcome to the world' party and your 'back to the good side' party!"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-28, 8:22 AM | Message # 34
Generalissimo
"I do not understated this land, old friend." Tømmergogger shakes her head as they follow the pink pony.

iNkatha smiles. "And you never will fully. Just accept that and enjoy it for there are none like it in this world."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-03, 0:20 AM | Message # 35
Colonel general
the group walk though Ponyville without incident aside from Pinkie's continued thoughts given word via her endless energy and tireless vocal cords, D walks up to Sephiroth "hey, you ok? your not getting annoyed are you"

"no why, she just has a lot of energy just like some one I once knew by the name of Zack" he was almost cut off by the Mane six but was stopped by D motioning for Sephiroth to continue "Fair, he looked up to me bu-" he cut off by a blur tackling him to the ground.

Will_EvergrennDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-03, 0:27 AM | Message # 36
Sergeant
Group: Users
the Dark green shade colt slammed the human to the ground with a thud "What are you and what are doing in Ponyville"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-03, 6:07 PM | Message # 37
Generalissimo
{Shade colt? Would that be a Bat pony or something else? Oh and we now have word of Faust saying that the Bat Ponies ARE a different race that Luna found living in deep caves.}

iNkatha moves into separate the two. "He is no threat to you, small one. Just a traveler from... far away."

"Well except when he is a HUGE MONSTER that can take on a whole town of well armed ponies!" Tømmergogger adds, weaving a foreleg to emphasizes the size.

iNkatha smacks himself in the face with a hoof. "Yes... how ever did I forget to mention that to the colt..."

Will_EvergrennDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 2:18 AM | Message # 38
Sergeant
Group: Users
"oook so the thing can turn into a huge monster whenever he wants?" the colt's face soon turns into a wide smile "what better opponent for Shaded Glade the dark Knight of Ponyville" the colt said flourishing his cloak to wrap around himself as if he were a vampony

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 2:32 AM | Message # 39
Colonel general
D's eyes shoot wide "Are you the one going are at night, scaring little fillies" he said glaring at the colt

"Dark Knight? do you think you Batmane or something?"

"that's well and good but" Sephiroth stomach growls again "I'm sure most of us would like to get something to eat"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 6:18 AM | Message # 40
Generalissimo
Tømmergogger beams at the colt. "I like this one!" She declares. "He has a no fear or things that can kill him!"

iNkatha smacks himself in the face with a hoof.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 10:41 AM | Message # 41
Colonel general
"way to put it bluntly" D deadpans then looks to Shaded Glade "there's something different about you, tell me whats your talent." Glade tries to answer but is cut off by his own stomach growling "on second thought this can wait till we get to Sugarcube Corner"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 6:04 PM | Message # 42
Generalissimo
Tømmergogger looks confused. "Who names the buildings in your land? They are... strange.'

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 7:44 PM | Message # 43
Colonel general
"it's not strange, we sell Cup-" Applejack shuts Pinkie's mouth but she continues to talk albeit muffled trying to list everything Sugarcube Corner sells

"Ah ain't let you go off again, they sell baked goods like cakes and cupcakes"

"yea, and Pinkie works there, she maybe random but she is the best sweets baker in Equestria"

D chuckles as said building comes into view

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 7:45 PM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-09-05, 0:31 AM | Message # 44
Generalissimo
"Is that building made of pastries !?!" Tømmergogger drops open.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-09-05, 5:53 AM | Message # 45
Colonel general
Sephiroth's and Vincent's eyebrows rise "I think so"

D and the mane six chuckle "actually it's not but Mr. and Ms. Cake are as sweet as can be"

"hey, I was going to say that" Pinkie sits and pouts

D pats her shoulder "sorry Pinkie I was quicker this time" he leans in on her ear and whispers "don't you have four parties to plan" causing her to leap up and gasp long and hard then shoot off into the building

Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Grand Cross (A grand adventure that will span the mutiverse)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz