MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Grand Cross (A grand adventure that will span the mutiverse)
the Grand Cross
DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-09-30, 2:33 AM | Message # 76
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
A blue of white and black slams into Etna with enough force to send her sprawling, the surprisingly heavy Zebra on top of her. Before he could react a rapid series of hoof strikes slammed into the sides of her head and face. "You first." iNikatha sung, smile never full fading from his face as he pummeled the downed advisory.

Tømmergogger Dashed around the the back of Latharl. "OK girls, grab anything you can use to stab at him with and form a circle, if we all attack at once, he can't block us!"

"What about the other one?" Twilight shouted back.

Tømmergogger looked over to where iNikatha was still tenderizing the head and upper body of the other stranger. "We will deal with getting the crazy Zebra off the poor goddess after we deal with her boss, now grab your weapons and stop acting like a bunch of little colts!" And with that the unicorn lifted her ax and began to slash at Laharl, forcing him to block both sides and give up on pressing the attack. "AND JUST WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS GOOD AND GREEN ARE YOU TWO DOING!" She bellowed at Vincent and Sephiroth. "LEND A HAND OR YOU TWO WILL BE CLEANING UP EVERY SPEC OF DUST THIS FIGHT KICKS UP!"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-01, 3:12 AM | Message # 77
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"very well" Vincent said taking aim at Laharl only to struck in the back by a Bow being wielded by a girl in a white and red dress with a tail like Etna's save for the ribbon tied just below the spade, and a bright red bow tied up like bunny ears in her long blonde hair ( http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Flonne?file=Fallen_Angel_Flonne.jpg )

"no one hurts Laharl unless I say so" she glares at Vincent who stays down "you want some big boy" she aims an arrow Sephiroth's head

"no, not really if I try to fight I will most likely end up hurting one of my new friends" gesturing to his wickedly long katana

"oh, ok" the girl said with smile causing Sephiroth to become confused

meanwhile FlutterShy's attention is pulled away from to battle by a small blue pinguin like thing with peglegs and a belly pack ( http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki....uin.jpg )

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-01, 3:41 AM | Message # 78
Generalissimo
"OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS- YOU ARE USELESS!" Tømmergogger turns bright red as she bellows at the humanoids. "EVEN THE PONY WHO IS TO FRIGHTENED TO THROW A JAB IS MORE HELPFUL THEN YOU TWO! THE CHILD IS MORE USEFUL THEN YOU! I AM ASHAMED TO HAVE EVEN FOUGHT YOU TO COWARDLY FOOLS!"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-01, 6:09 AM | Message # 79
Colonel general
"I never said I wouldn't, just not with the muramasa. now please leave 'Shadow flare' " Sephiroth raised his left hand and with a green glow four black orbs surround the girl next to him, as they converge on her she takes flight with her small red bat wings but the orbs give chase "D, duck"

"huh, what?" he said as he notices a giant fireball coming at him and Laharl, evading at the last second D gets away with a singed tail Laharl was not so lucky. he was now trapped within the fire ball now hurdling at the even more unlucky Etna who only just managed to get iNkatha off her "oh" was all she managed to get out as the fireball caught her as well, with a flick of his wrist Sephiroth made the fireball change direction. it was now on a collision course with the girl from before. it explodes safely, well above Ponyville and all three land in a nice neat, yet smoking, pile

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-01, 6:24 PM | Message # 80
Generalissimo
"Thank you! Finally." Tømmergogger grumbles as she helps iNkatha get to all fours.

Twilight moved in to inspect the bodies. "These are strangely different then the two of you. They appear to be from the same genius, but altered in fundamental, yet consistent ways." She turns to the two humanoids. "What are they?"

"Probably nothing you should get to close to. If there anything like these last ones, there probably only stunned." Tømmergogger spat on the groaned.

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2013-10-01, 6:26 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-01, 7:50 PM | Message # 81
Colonel general
"I'm...not done....yet" Laharl said weakly trying to get up only to be forced down by the girl

"Laharl, please they are too strong from us"

"Flonne is right Prince, the white haired one alone is enough to lay us out he might be as powerful as Baal" Etna said with a gulp she then turned her attention to Twilight "you said genius, yea?" getting a nod from her "you must be the egghead of the group, well I'll tell you what we are. I'm a demon, the Prince is too well a half demon anyway" earning a glare from Laharl "and Flonne is a fallen angel"

"why the change of attitude?"

"I'm loyal to Laharl, make no mistake about that but I'm not stupid enough to stay on your groups bad side"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2013-10-01, 7:51 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-01, 9:21 PM | Message # 82
Generalissimo
"What is it with your kinda and shifting loyalties to whoever is strongest?" Tømmergogger asks, putting away her ax. "who has commanded you to come here with so little power over you as to demand such fickle allegiance?"

Twilight glares at the other mare. "What I am sure she is trying to say is, who sent you here and why dose he or she keep hiring... whatever you are to come after us when you don't seem to like him or her all that much?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-10-02, 3:19 AM | Message # 83
Colonel general
"what are you talking about, we just walked here"

"what the prince is trying to say is the underworld, our home, is a very open place and you can often just walk to other worlds, but we've never been anywhere like this one before"

has the wall between dimensions weakened that much already" D said with a worried look

Will_EvergrennDate: Wednesday, 2013-10-02, 3:22 AM | Message # 84
Sergeant
Group: Users
"your not the only one worried D." Glade said with a scared tone

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-10-02, 6:27 PM | Message # 85
Generalissimo
"What danger dose this denominational weakening pose?" iNikatha, seeming more curious then alarmed.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-10-03, 6:35 PM | Message # 86
Colonel general
"he isn't THE danger persay, he's the one causing the danger. have any of you heard of the Multiverse" D said with a serious look

-*-

"Rainbow, look at this cute new animal I found" Fluttershy flew up to Rainbow Dash holding the blue penguin in her forelegs

"huh what'd you say Shy, whoa what is that" Rainbow said staring at the penguin

"um, can you put me down now dood" it spoke in high squeaky voice

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-10-03, 6:55 PM | Message # 87
Generalissimo
"I have heard of the multiple universe theory, that reality splits at every veritable creating an unending series of possible universe ranging from the near identical to the unimaginably different." Twilight farrows her brow. "But the Shronayger's Cat paradox was meant to debunk the theory. I know that it is still a popular topic of intellectual debate, but I have never heard of split realities intersecting. That would be... well near infinitely improbable if not down right impossible, even with the princess working on trying to do it!"

{I would have added more of the big names in the field, but guys like William James are nearly impossible to ponyfiy, even when you just resort to adding "nay" or "trot" in at random points. Which I don't like doing at the best of time. : ( }

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-10-03, 7:54 PM | Message # 88
Colonel general
Music - ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKf9Epr3e1s )

"you are right it is impossible, except when the walls between weaken to allow the magic or essence of all worlds to flow freely and renew. this twelve day period it known universally as -" he was cut off by an angelic voice

"the Celestial Crossroads, a time in which all world may mingle but return to normal afterwards" a tall white alicorn mare with a flowing rainbow mane said

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-10-03, 7:58 PM | Message # 89
Generalissimo
Twilight bowed quickly, then ran to her mentor. "You know about this?" She asks incredulously. "What is going on? Is this a threat to Equestria? Can we stop it?"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-10-06, 3:14 AM | Message # 90
Colonel general
Celestia sits next to the purple mare and drapes her wing around her "Twilight, It's not that bad yet but it has the potential to be the end of everything"

"so how long has the Crossroads been active?"

"about two days"

"so that's way these three were able to come here" D said while motioning to Laharl's group

Celestia chuckled "apparently so, but I imagine that they will not be the last as I already sense many new lives here on Equis"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2013-10-06, 3:14 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Grand Cross (A grand adventure that will span the mutiverse)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz