MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Crossroads (help stop a villian who seek dominion over the Multiverse)
the Crossroads
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 10:56 PM | Message # 31
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
The unicorn snorted into her drink. "Seriously? Blade Prose?" She shook her head and turned back to the bar tender. "You know this guy Berry?"

*I don't believe Rarity passed out. She, The Doctor and The Unicorn are still all sitting at the bar, awake.*

Message edited by Duhad - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 10:58 PM

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 11:05 PM | Message # 32
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
{Unless he also retconned the fact that you removed his Rarity. Because Why play by any rules. Let's just make them up as people come in. Just Move around other people's PCs. }

Rarity stared annoyed at the new arrival. "You do realize that talking about a Pony who is right in front of you as though they can't hear you usually isn't the best way to make friends." Rarity said angrily.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 11:21 PM | Message # 33
Colonel general
Group: Checked
{geez, excuse me}
Earler-

Rarity huffed as she was tossed out "ruffian!"

"what the-" she was cut off by Blade walking

later-
...he looked to Rainbow glaring at another Rarity "huh, I thought I passed her out side, perhaps this has some thing to do with the odd energy at the Boutique door" he said holding out his hoof still sparking with the energy

now-
"huh I thought it fit" showing his mark of a sword leaving a trail of ink "I'm very good with swords and I can write well enough"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 11:23 PM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 11:31 PM | Message # 34
Generalissimo
The rolled her eyes. "Good for you. Do you need something, because I am in the middle of an impotent reunion with my friend's Mr. Scotch and his life partner Mr. Rocks." She looked to Rarity and the Doctor. "Oh and with new friends, Not Princess Platinum and Doctor Whoever... What was your name aging?"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 11:53 PM | Message # 35
Lieutenant general
Rarity rolled her eyes at the new arrival. "Anyways since sword writer here seems to be at a lost for words. Here is my story. I was invited on year to the Grand Galloping Gala and I met my husband to be Prince Blue Blood. He was arrogant and stuck up but had money so I put up with his attitude for a while.  We married and it was awful he really is in love with himself. Then one day we were hiking in Ghastly Gorge and he slipped and hit his head on a large rock. He was so disoriented he fell right off the cliff to his death on the rocks below. I was so Sad but then using my wealth and influence I closed down my boutique and started my Burlesque business. I own several properties that run similar shows but my Ponyville Girls a re legendary across Equestria. And that's how I got here." Rarity finished drinking another whiskey this time straight up.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-10-06, 0:16 AM | Message # 36
Colonel general
Group: Checked
{I'm sorry but I don't think I can keep this up.}

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-10-06, 0:37 AM | Message # 37
Generalissimo
*Shame, I was liking the characters. Ah well, maybe we will reuse them for something else.*

The End

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2014-10-06, 0:38 AM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-10-06, 0:46 AM | Message # 38
Major general
"I'm the Doctor, just the Doctor. As you can obviously tell, I'm not from around here. I'm a Timelord, a time Travler from the planet Gallifery. I landed here on accident,and now my time machine, the Tardis, is drained of it's power and has to recharge. That could take days or even weeks." the Doctor pointed at the brown stallion "That leaves you Mr. Horse. What is your story?"

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-10-06, 10:44 AM | Message # 39
Colonel
Cru Station looked to the camera "So ends the tail (Get It ;P) of our hero's, they fought valiantly and each used their own wit and strength to battle the evil that attempted to consume the-" Berry punch tapped him on the shoulder

"Wrong script" she mouthed

"What? Oh!" he exclaimed "Excuse me, Ahem, so ends the tale of the would-be hero's, they each tried to get co-operate to defeat the ultimate evil. But in the end they each went their separate ways, corrupted Rarity died from a combination of alcohol poisoning and asphyxiation due to a to-date unknown large object. Real Rarity and Berrypunch disappeared together. Rainbowdash flew into one-to-many buildings. Colgate ended up eating the Necronomicon causing millions to die. The Doctor was found close to corrupted Rarity's corpse with his pants down, he also died due to alcohol poisoning. Blade died from lead poisoning, as his grey hair actually turned out to be nothing but a lead block. And me? I had to watch all of this unfold, wouldn't you go crazy?" he said as his imaginary camera drifted away showing a wide shot of all of the destruction in Ponyville.

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Monday, 2014-10-06, 2:04 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Crossroads (help stop a villian who seek dominion over the Multiverse)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz