MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC
DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 5:39 AM | Message # 151
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Also Smaloki your a mad genius.

For some reason that whole time I just kept hearing this:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UzvsEGtSqU

JohnnyDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 6:13 AM | Message # 152
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Wow I haven't thought about Twin peaks in years at least not since I played Deadly premonition. Also a bit off topic I don't know if any of you have heard of the newish horror game being steam greenlight 'Five Nights at Freddy's'. Man its one of the scariest games I've seen in a while. I could see a pony mod for it replacing 'them' with anthropomorphic mares. Just imagine Fluttershy replacing the duck and you'll understand.

A link to the demo (   http://www.indiedb.com/games/five-nights-at-freddys/downloads  )

Message edited by Johnny - Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 6:14 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 6:15 AM | Message # 153
Colonel
Well Duhad... that was scary to say the least

Also thankyou for approving of my new picture

Yes I also did see that game I'm not sure why you wouldn't leave after day one

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 6:57 AM

TravisDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 6:31 AM | Message # 154
Sergeant
Creepy game. Yeah I'd rather become a hooker then stay at there for more than one night. Also zombie is that a picture from the pony version of Jekyll and Hyde? If not it looks similar.

Message edited by Travis - Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 6:31 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 6:46 AM | Message # 155
Colonel
Yes InkPotts animation of the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Musical

P.S. They're great you should check them out

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 6:59 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 7:56 AM | Message # 156
Generalissimo
Link please? That sounds pretty cool!

Also I will cheek that game when its not almost midnight. I may love writing creepy stories, but I am also an AMAZING cowered! Might be worth a face came blind LP though... maybe. That's a road I am not super eager to commit to.

Oh and Travis, in regards to your last post, now I am not saying I have ever indulged in illegal( /semi legal in the sate of Maine subsistence) or anything like that... but hypothetically I totally know what your talking about there. Man... when you are, um, hypothetically super high after smoking way too much because you have never done it before and you assume that the lack of effect is due to some sorta of weird immunity, your brain just dies in the dumbest way possible! If I had ever smoked pot once or twice, which I am not saying I did, but hypothetically if I did, then I would certainly have quite pretty quickly because there are better ways to wast an afternoon then giggling and trying to catch light in your hand because you think that colors are string and need to be woven back into reality.
Hypothetically.

Not hypothetically, kids! Don't do drugs! They cost lots of money that you can spend of video games and booze! Take my word for it, I used to teach elementary school history, so I am like an authority or something!

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 8:08 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 8:14 AM | Message # 157
Colonel
InkPotts Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwceSpbMQfbuiPmGSJTRhGQ

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 8:19 AM | Message # 158
Generalissimo
Thanks! : )

SmalokiDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 2:04 AM | Message # 159
Private

Said it before, saying it again: you guys write fast ^^

I probably failed to include some events in my latest post... just assume that Salim was still very sleepy and missed half of what happened around him.

Also, it seems as though I forgot about Twily... again. Don't worry, she'll do something soon! Or maybe not. Who nows? The shadow nows!
Make sure to tune in for the next episode of "Twilight Sparkle may or may not do stuff"!

I feel like I had something else I wanted to mention, but I completely forgot what it was, so I'll stop here. xD

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 2:40 AM | Message # 160
Generalissimo
Ya nerd. : P

Seriously though, we would love to see more with Twi, but there is no rush. Do things at the pace to works for you.

Message edited by Duhad - Thursday, 2014-08-14, 3:06 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 3:56 AM | Message # 161
Colonel general
Group: Checked
I was gonna have RD drop the Adoption on everypony but I did know if everypony was awake. tis why that post was so short.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Thursday, 2014-08-14, 3:57 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 4:10 AM | Message # 162
Colonel
I'm really sick at the moment so excuse any posts that don't make sense, my brain is melting out my ears

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Thursday, 2014-08-14, 4:10 AM

TravisDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 5:12 AM | Message # 163
Sergeant
Hope you feel better soon. Though if you need an excuse for any posts sounding weird you can always say your character got a little high from the plant.

Message edited by Travis - Thursday, 2014-08-14, 5:13 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 5:14 AM | Message # 164
Generalissimo
Yo Zombiecam, I seriously hope you feel better soon! : (

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 7:32 AM | Message # 165
Lieutenant general
Feel Better soon Zombiecam! As for the SS Colgarity/Colgate Rarity OTP. Yes this is now cannon for this story.  Although funny dysfunctional adorable Colgate and Rarity OTP is best OTP and so it shall be. : )

Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz