MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC
ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 2:05 AM | Message # 181
Colonel general
Group: Checked
neat, and kudos!

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 7:19 AM | Message # 182
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
By the way, if any of you guys feel like your unsure of how to proceed or like you don't like the current direction of the game/want to see more or less of something, please, PLEASE let me know here or in a PM rather then just sitting on it! I will consider it a personal failure on my part if someone gets frustrated or board and leaves without feeling like they had anyway to address the problems they had.

Seriously, I don't care how petty or unimportant you think your problem might be. I am here for you guys no matter what and I don't judge. So feel free to voice your condensers here or contact me personally. I don't bite! : )

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 9:40 AM | Message # 183
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
TL;DR: I was had misgivings about you when you joined, but I was not only wrong, but GLORIOUSLY wrong! I am very glade you have been with us for the last month and I hope to see you staying with us for the months ahead! : D
Also duhad was that quote meant for me? i just noticed it as my message got cut off as well. Actually I think all the messages got cut off..

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2014-08-16, 9:46 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 10:20 AM | Message # 184
Generalissimo
God dame it! No that one was meant for Zombiecam. Yours was about how much I appreciate how well you have managed to get into the flow of the RP and how much fun I have had with how you have played both Rarity and Doc G. You have a natural talent for this sorta thing and that's a rare gift.

Johnny I wanted to compliment on playing Fluttershy so well that he had her stand out to me even with how few posts she has had to shine. Meaning no offence to anyone else, but I think he has maybe the best grasp of the pony's cannon character out of everyone. And that is a high compliment, given how good this group is!

Travis I tried to tell how much his sense of humor and talent for making absurd situations just work in the context of the world had delighted me.

I was going to tell Timeknight that his portrayal of Derpy not only impressed me so much that I actually had to rethink my negative stand on the Doctor/Derpy thing, but also managed to hit a wonderful tone with both Brandon and Derpy were the two work perfectly when on there own, but really shine in scenes together.

Smaloki I tired to tell how much it meant to me that he stuck with us despite some misgivings and how much I have loved the whole zombie pacifist thing!

I think that is the short version of everyone. Zack I didn't send anything too, because I have been playing with him on this server long enough that I hardly need to tell him how much I have appreciated all of that.

Pretty much it was just a 1 month, "You guys all rock, let me send out individualized, "This is what I have loved about RPing with you!" messages along with +1 reputation markers" thing.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 0:15 AM | Message # 185
Colonel general
you guys go at the opposing pace, Slow on weekends, fast on weekdays. I don't have alot of time on weekdays mans.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 1:54 AM | Message # 186
Generalissimo
Well there is room for you to do stuff right now if you want.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 2:21 AM | Message # 187
Colonel general
That's not the point, The point is I don't have a lot of time on the weekdays And everybody is posting on the weekdays that's what I'm getting at.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2014-08-17, 2:25 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 2:33 AM | Message # 188
Generalissimo
Well unfortunately that's not something they can control. Its just how there schedules work. And to be fair, they only post once or twice a day anyway even on weekdays.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 9:21 AM | Message # 189
Lieutenant general
A piggy back to Duhad's reply Zack, with a few exceptions I only post once maybe twice a day and that may or may not be on a weekend. This is a casual forum and part of the fun of the game is waiting to see how others will react to your characters but we do all have real lives and thus we post when it is most convenient for example at 1 am today for me. Part of what makes this game so fun is that we can all set each other up and know that when we come back someone else will have set us up or replied to our situation. For example Rarity's kitchen hijinks began on saturday and lasted a whole week. Timing is not something we should dictate in this game or we will loose players.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 9:32 AM | Message # 190
Generalissimo
So am I crazy for really wanting to start a fight between Mac and Colgate? I mean, arguing with yourself is crazy, but other hand, its also fun. : P

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 12:03 PM | Message # 191
Colonel
My internets been out all day again guys, only just got it back. I will start reading in just a minute, sorry

Also I know its late but I feel that the forum needs this=

R.I.P. Robin Williams; you will be missed

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Monday, 2014-08-18, 12:03 PM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-08-18, 4:24 PM | Message # 192
Major general
A big amen to zombie's last post. Robin Williams was a huge in fluence on my seanse of humor and acting. Super sucks that he's not with us anymore.
Ps if I don't post for a while it's because 1 I'm back in college and super busy 2 I'm having abit of trouble with internet connection. And all I've got is mobile. Until I get that is straightened out, assume Derpy and I made it back ok.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 8:02 PM | Message # 193
Generalissimo
That's alright Timeknight. We will be here when you make it back, so just take care of yourself till then.

And ya. Robin Williams was a big part of why I got into doing voices and so is indirectly responsible for Lets Read being a thing and so by extension, all of us being here today. Its was a rough week after finding out what happened to him and its still a bit of a shock, but you guys have all helped by just being dame wonderful and entertaining here on this form. So thank you all for that! <3

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 10:05 PM | Message # 194
Colonel general
I wholeheartedly agree Robin was most of my childhood. Aladdin, Mrs Doubtfire, and Bicentennial man ah the memories.

R.I.P. Robin Williams

Added (2014-08-18, 10:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
no way we gotta deal an undead with Steven Magnet!? Dude, so awesome!

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-08-18, 10:06 PM

JohnnyDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 3:47 AM | Message # 195
Lieutenant
You never know how much you miss someone until their gone. Robin was one of the greatest actors of our time and a childhood hero of mine.      R.I.P. in peace Robin Williams

Aw yeah this should make for one hell of a fight against the horde and the sea creature.

Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz