MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC
JohnnyDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 0:45 AM | Message # 226
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Johnny had a good run but I think its about time he retires so the new era of Mr. Smiles can blossom into the RP. Though that may take time to happen, it will only give me a better perspective on how this will work.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 0:50 AM | Message # 227
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Alright dude, happy to see you trying something new and interesting like this! Can't wait to see how it pans out! : D

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-08-25, 8:44 AM | Message # 228
Major general
Too be honest I'm getting a little board of the cabin in the woods setting. I'd like a change of scenery. Maybe explore that whole rift between earth and equestria thing. I mean we're 27 pages of posts into this thing and we have only explored maybe 2 miles away from the cabin.

I have enjoyed the story so far and still want to see where it goes. The character developement is good and all but I don't really feel like we are making much progress towards the ultimate goal just sitting around in the cabin.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-08-25, 8:54 AM | Message # 229
Lieutenant general
I see what you are saying timeknight but I was guessing we'd be on the road soon after Rocket tells us his info. Because as it stands the cabin is basically in ruins almost.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 5:36 PM | Message # 230
Generalissimo
Agreed. Given the cabin is falling apart, the dead attacks are increasing, you have made allot of noise and there is a shadowy army of murderess conspirators who know exactly where you guys are... ya... moving on from the cabin is a good plan.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-08-28, 8:47 PM | Message # 231
Generalissimo
Johnny a few things. One, the way the plague kills its victims is through total organ failure, followed by fairly rapid reanimation. Now its going to be up to you as to how you want to go out, but if you can, I would recommend writing your death scene in the next post or two. To help with that, I am giving you control of Mac for that scene, so if you want to go out saving someone, be put down when you start to turn or whatever, feel free to play Mac however you need to make it work for you. Whatever you chose, unless you toss yourself off a cliff or into a hoard, after Johnny dies, Mac and Doc G (I assume, though G can do whatever he wants, obviously) will be burying him.

After Johnny passes, you can introduce your new character right away, maybe finding Mac and Doc G as the bury Johnny or just play Fluttershy alone for a bit, then add him in later, whatever you want is fine.

Fantastic death so far though! Really good stuff!

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-01, 8:37 PM | Message # 232
Lieutenant general
A warning to everyone Dr. G is not necessarily my opinions on anything Just playing a character.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 8:59 PM | Message # 233
Colonel general
Group: Checked
i take it G is about be 'EF'ing against D?

i was just making a joke not cursing anyone out.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:02 PM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:13 PM | Message # 234
Generalissimo
Zack, I have no idea what you just said there man. Can you clarify that question?

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:23 PM | Message # 235
Colonel general
EF soundlike F and thouse who censor them selfs will say 'F this and F that or... F'ing F you'

abc *DEFG* hijklmnop

get it now?

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:26 PM | Message # 236
Generalissimo
Right no I got that, I meant why are you concerned about G taking offence to D's langue. That did seem to be an issue at all and I was wondering if you meant something else by it.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:32 PM | Message # 237
Colonel general
no I thought he would take as if I was Cursing him on this one

i take it G is about be 'EF'ing against D?

premeptive action

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:39 PM | Message # 238
Generalissimo
So you were asking if Doc was going to be fucking against D, but then wanted to clarify that you where just joking around and not telling G to go fuck himself?

Alright, fair enough. I think there is enough respect all around that no one is seriously going to take offence from anyone else here on personal stuff. Were all adults and we are all pretty reasonable people.

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:40 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:44 PM | Message # 239
Colonel general
yea but I know a few who would have.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:49 PM | Message # 240
Generalissimo
Well its good to be careful attest. Anyway I think GMoney should be back at 3 EST, so we will hopefully see more about then. Cus ya, really interested to see these new dimensions and depths added to both characters. Plus the back and forth is just plain fun to read!

Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz