MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 7:22 AM | Message # 166
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Bottle Rocket trotted up too Zack. "Sir?"

"What is it?"

"What are is our plan? If we are heading straight out on patrol then that's fine, but if we are not... I would like permeation to scoot ahead. Get a little recon in, sir." Bottle Rocket did not look Zack in the eyes.

"Any reason you want to run off? Last time that happened you where nearly killed."

Bottle shifted uneasily. "I think it would be best if me and Thrill had a bit of space..."

"You just want space from Thrill? No pony else?"

Bottle Rocket looked at the ground. "Yes sir, I... yes." The pegasus bit his lower lip. It was a bad lie and one Zack would almost certainly see through, but the idea of actually admitting who he was hoping to avoid was almost as bad as the thought of having to face her.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-03-09, 6:18 AM | Message # 167
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"you should be careful, keep your distance for too long and you risk letting it seethe." Bottle looked confused by this "ok try this, you ever stirred a pot of something that was about to boil over sure it get calm for a bit but it get worse if not watched." Bottle still looked confused as Zack's sighed "look we're about to face off against a crazed pony who controls a small army of pony eating monsters so you might want to have all the eyes you can watching your back get me." Zack calmed him self down as the group got closer to the town "recon duty request excepted, you teammates are Fever, Nightblade, and..... Thrill" Bottle's ears folded back as he heard Thrills name "I've known Thrill for a long time now, try to find some common ground and apologize, your recon patrol starts in five hours."

Zack whent ahead to inform the others of the recon team.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-03-09, 8:48 AM | Message # 168
Generalissimo
"So... Whats the differences between recon and a patrol?" Fever asked as the small team flow high over the sandy beaches of the coast line.

"We go out further on recon mission and we don't talk." Bottle Snapped. The peaceful flight he had hoped to take to clear his head and think over resent events had turned out... far less relaxing then he had hoped.

Twenty minutes and no sightings latter Night Blade called for a brief rest.

As Bottle touched down on the wide, sandy beach he felt an odd calm as the roar of the waves rose and fell as they crashed onto the beach.

"Bottle, we need to talk." Thrill voice of low.

"Down by the water line. That will give us a bit of space and attest some privacy, sound wise, while keeping everypony in view." Bottle replied before talking off without waiting for a response.

Bottle Rocket waded a few feet into the surf before turning his head to face the sun.

"Aren't you nervous about the sea monsters that live in that ocean?" Thrills voice of even, but Bottle could not help, but suspect the use of the word 'monster' as being deliberate.

"Life is full of risks. Considering how much ocean is out there and how far we are from the bay, the chances of them just being out here is small enough that I am willing to risk getting my hoofs a bit wet." Bottle Rocket did not open his eyes or turn his face from the sun. "Zack told me that I should apologize too you. I agreed with him, because he was right. I said something to you that was wrong and cruel and was utterly inappropriate. Your race is nothing that you should be attacked for and something that you have probably been given a lot of unfair grief for, so I am sorry.

Bottle turned his head and opened one eye, which he fixed on Thrill. "I still don't apologize for kicking you and that dose not mean I like you. You attacked me, hurt me and used somepony I care deeply for against me. I can put aside my feels for the sake of the mission, but as soon as it is over I really, truly hope that I never seen you again."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-03-10, 3:22 AM | Message # 169
Colonel general
"yea I guess your right. Most changelings would try to get back on the others good sides by saying that was their instinct but won't I made a concious decision to play those parts and I won't say I didn't, for that I am sorry. I also got protective of Blade and didn't ask you before jumping the flag..." he trails off befor shouting "look out!!"

Bottle barely manages to sidestep a claw as it swipes the air he had occupied a moment ago. After He got his balance back he lit his wings only to see Thrill had stomped it's claw pinning it as his bucked it with his backhooves and rolled forward to let it fly backwards a few meters.

"thats for trying to hurt one of my friends!" Thrill shouts leaving Bottle even more confused Thrill saw this "what? oh right Nightblade cleared it up, I don't have any lil feelings towards you but them." he pointed and Bottle followed to see they were surrounded, he unsheathed his blade and let his wings vibrate and soon Nightblade and Fever landed in the circle "well this could get hairy."
music: ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rPYGN1SOro )

"I thought changelings didn't like face to face confrontations?"

"just because I'm a changeling doesn't mean I don't like to get my hooves dirty."

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 2:32 PM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-03-10, 3:38 AM | Message # 170
Generalissimo
"Good to know we have that in common, but what do you say we take off and get the others? We get nothing be beating them hear on there home turf, they don't have wings and we can double are numbers. Heroics are grate, fighting smart is better!" And with that Bottle shoots into the air.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 7:55 AM | Message # 171
Colonel general
"you two go, we'll keep them busy." nether Bottle or Fever moved Thrill looked up at Bottle "I'm trusting you with this GO" after a moments hesitation more Bottle shot down and picked up Fever and took off "finally, how long has it been?"

"since what our last head-on fight or..."

"-we been together? Twenty years? doesn't seem that long does it? but there is no doubt in my mind that I lo-" Thrill got cut off by Nightblade's lip pressed against his own, he closed his eyes.

she broke the kiss quickly though "I know, now go show these thing the power of true love" she said as he opened his eyes to show a bright yellow dagger shapped pupil as he grinned and burst into flame and the sahagins lept at the two.

At the rally point (a local tavern)

Zack and the remander of the group sat at a table waiting for the others when the bursts open and a large blue and green ball rolls in splits into two ponies "ah Bottle and Fever but where is-" a ground shaking roar rumbles through the bar "ran into trouble I take it?"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 11:08 PM | Message # 172
Generalissimo
"The things attacked us a few miles out along the shore!" Bottle explains rapidly. "There was nothing all patrols, but then less then five minutes on the beach and we where surrounded! Either we where VERY unlucky or thous things are FAST! Thrill and Night Blade are still out there, so we have to move!"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 6:22 AM | Message # 173
Colonel general
"alright, fillies and gentlecolts lets go" Zack said vaulting over the table "everyponyelse please stay indoors" it didn't take long for them to reach the conflict however they arrived just in time to see several sahagins be flung in many different directions. They soon saw what did that to the sahagins, a good sized dragon Zack had seen bigger but this one was at least thirty yards long and maybe a meter taller than Celestia it was a bright orange color and blind in one eye the other was a vibrant yellow.

"About time" the dragon said with a deep voice before it burst into flame and srank down soon Thrill stood there for a second before passing out as a worried Nightblade landed next to him and checked him and nodded with a smile that disappeared as more sahagins showed up.

"You four take them while Nightblade and myself protect Thrill" Zack said leaping to Thrill's side.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 11:15 PM | Message # 174
Generalissimo
"Right! Fever, kick up some cyclones, we got water so lets use it! Rock, keep them at range with stone cannon ball! Weaver... cover them and make sure none of thous things get though to our line! I will hold the beach. These things like the water and I will make sure that any of them that get the bright idea of trying to storm the beaches find out WHY they should stick to what they know." Bottle strikes out across the beach.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-03-16, 10:33 AM | Message # 175
Colonel general
Bottle moves fast but not fast enough, slamming snout first into a barrier causing a pulse to ripple from the point of impact. "Not again" he said rubbing his snout as the others watch the ripple as it show that they are closed in, making an area of forty yards in diameter stopping just before Zack, Nightblade, and Thrill.

a cold arrogant laugh cut the air "I never dreamt it would be this easy" came a chillingly analytical looking to the source they see a deep blue mare with a cerulean blue mane though it was clear that it had suffered water damage it only enhanced her appearance or maybe it was her bright teal eyes but her most striking feature or lack thereof was her cutie mark. "You ponies are too easy, I mean come on I was expecting more of a challenge from the Destined and the infamous Zack Marcus."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 5:25 AM | Message # 176
Generalissimo
"Well sorry to disappoint." Bottle shakes his head and gingery touched his bloodied nose. "Ow, but as far as I can tell, you just locked yourself in a cage with the ponies that killed two of your friends already!" He thinks for a minute then corrects himself. "OK, well one of your friends attest and we did pretty well against the second one."

Rockbreaker sighed. Rocket needed to work on his intimidating banter. Stepping forward, putting both Fever and Weaver behind himself he called to the sea pony. "We have already proven more then a match for anyone of you, even with your pets and your leader has alridy proven that your lives are of little value to him!" His voice was loud and clear as he fixed her with an even stare. "Don't let your pride or ambition kill you. Stand down and we will protect you from that pony who killed Scindo."

"Do you honestly think that will work?" Weaver asked, skeptically.

"I honestly think we need to give her the chance." Rock replied evenly, never taking his eyes off the other ponies.

Bottle Rocket dug his hooves into the sand, but did not act. He was not about to blow any second chances by lashing out and killing any small chance at a peaceful resolution.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 4:30 AM | Message # 177
Colonel general
she cackled a smug arrogant laugh "you poor, poor, pitiful little foals. Scindo was by far the most idiotic of us and the only reason you bested Necro in battle was because of the pale one you four would have died if not for him. Now I trust you have enough brains to know what element I represent" looking around she sees their anger "that's right Water do you know what it takes to tame that element 'a cool, calm, keen intellect' so let me show you mine!"

music: ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_6pR65BEQU )

Her eyes began to glow as the water behind her rose and condensed into small sharp icicles that began to fly at the team but was easily avoided but when they did they were splashed in the face with a ball of water each. she laughed heartily "you see, no matter what you do I'll always be two steps ahead" she cackled again.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 2:46 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 7:49 AM | Message # 178
Generalissimo
"Well that WOULD be the case if not for one little factor your forgetting about. Water lakes mass, so unless you want to throw a huge body of water at us, we can blow it back at you and if you do that, we can just flak you." Bottle grins. "Face it miss, 'I'm so much smarter then you,' there is no way this little fight is going to end well for you." With that he kicked off from the sand, furiously beating his wings to kick up a whiling cloud of sand behind himself.

"All of you, spread out and attack! Fever, make a sand twister and throw it at her, Spell see if you can block her 'shield' her from the water, Rock, BRAKE HER!"

Finally Bottle Rocket turn his attention to the mare. "Lady, you picked the right day to help me blow off some steam!" Two streaks of green light burnt along the pegasus's wings.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 9:26 AM | Message # 179
Colonel general
they all nodded as Fever used his 'Crescent moon cyclone' sending a small twister filled with sand and three crescent moons at her but the mares eyes glow and a twister of water spinning counter-ways of Fever's cancels each other out.

Weaver then tries her 'spell weaver' technic but once again the mares eyes glow and a wall of ice causes her to ricochet at Rock who pulls his sword and holds it long ways across himself and ricochets Weaver back at the mare at which point they begin playing pong with poor Spell Weaver.

Bottle Rocket takes advantage of the distraction and attempts to flank her and gets within inches but is then enveloped in a large orb of water "fool, so predictable" she comments turning around "you know, your kind of cute it really sad I have to let you drown" Bottle realizes he is in trouble when she says that and see bubbles rise from his muzzle and starts to hold his breath "before you die learn the name of your better Sedo Undo."

Rock sees Bottle's distress and says "sorry Weaver, 'geo impact' " sending a rock wave at the ice shield shattering it on impact but before Undo could react Rock hit Weaver's top as hard as he could with the side of his sword sending Weaver barreling at Undo.

Weaver sees her chance and releases the top but keeps the momentum grabbing Undo's horn spinning her around for four full rotations before throwing her at the barrier. A sick thong rings and a look of utter pain washes Sedo Undo's face as she collapses to the ground so to does the orb that Bottle was trapped in, once again in fresh air he begins coughing causing Weaver to run to his side after checking on him she looks at Undo with a death glare "if you ever get near him again I'll snap off your horn"

Sedo Undo starts laughing again "good luck with that"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 7:17 PM | Message # 180
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket turns his head and coughs up a mouth full of sea water.

"Are you alright?" Weaver asks, concern clear in her voice even as she continued to glare at Sedo.

"A bit woozy, but I think I will be OK." Bottle taped Weavers leg, causing her to turn to face him. Bottle looked up at her and offered a weak smile.

"I have said and done some really stupid things in my life, more in the last few weeks then at just about any other time. Even so I the things I regret the most are the time I should have talked to you, but didn't, including this morning." Bottle looked down as a series splashes and roars marked another series of attacks and counters from there friends.

"Hey, its OK. We all have been stressed and we all have been a bit crazy, but I think now is not the best time for..." Spell Weaver trailed off as Bottle put a hoof to her mouth.

"Maybe, but there is one thing I have needed to say openly and properly for a long time." Rocket smiled. "Spell Weaver, I love-" Bottles eyes flicked to the side.

Spell Weaver felt the air rush out off her as a set of hooves drove into her gut, sending her flying backwards. The pain and confusion where driven from her mind as a roar filled her ears and a solid wall of icy water just barley missed her.

The world seemed to slow to a crawl for Spell Weaver as the water retreated, leaving a deep trench in the sandy beach. At the end of the trench, barley viable and mostly submerged in sand and water was the limp body of a blue pegasus.

She heard Fever scream something and was dimly aware of a green blur shooting towered the trench, but it all seemed so unreal.

"Oh sorry, did I interrupt you two? I was thought I might just kill the two of you together, but spouse I will just have to settle for one at a time now." Sedo's jeering voice cut through Spell Weaver's fogy mind like a hoot knife.

"You!" She hissed, world fading into a red haze of hatred. Fever could help Rocket and if he was beyond help, then Spell Weaver would make sure that the last thing that mare saw in this world was her.

Spell Weaver's horn glowed as large, sharp, red magical diamond shaped shields materialized  around her. She was going to make this one hurt.

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz