MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-25, 1:57 AM | Message # 241
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"ow,ow,ow, knock it off" Exuro yelled "that's it! 'Burn baby'" he said dashing along the ground leaving a trail of fire behind him tracing a circle on the ground around Weaver "Eruption" Thrill barely managed to jerk her out before the circle turned into a pillar fire.

"you ok?" Thrill asked, concern clear on his face

"I.I think so, t.t.thanks"

"aw look at the little hero, I hate heroes!" Exuro said throwing a fireball at Thrill but it stopped in mid-air.

"Leave them alone" Night yelled catching everypony's attentions, her forehooves dug into the ground while the chain around her neck glowed a bright red. then the fireball hit Exuro in the face, he opened his just in time for them to get hit by a bright flash of light "Flash Bang" she yelled blinding Exuro leaving him wide open for her to buck him towards Rock who then gave him a buck that would have split a boulder in two.

Exuro stops himself only inches from the roof "that's it time to end this" the glow of his eyes make it impossible to see the whites "time to wipe you all and this 'castle' off the map." a small orb of light appears between his hooves "get ready for 'Nova burst' say good bye!"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-06-29, 1:01 AM | Message # 242
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
A defining exploitation rocks the room as the ceiling is blown down with the force of a cannon.

Spell Weaver barely throws up her shield in time to save the small group of guards from being crushed under the rain of stones.

After a long minute two ponies hoped down from the hole where the roof had been.

"I have the strangest feeling that I should have just said something a minute ago." Bottle musses as he trots over the ruble towered his friends.

"Good bye?" Weaver asked shaky, dispelling her shield after have cleared the lose rocks off of it.

"Sounds about right." Bottle grinned looking back towered the devastation. "You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do something like that again.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-06-30, 12:07 PM | Message # 243
Colonel general
a crazed chuckle cut the air "no bucking way"

a pile of rubble exploded and a heavily damaged Exuro began laughing crazily "that was a good one" he said looking squarely at Nightblade with his goldenrod eyes

wait, goldenrod eyes "Exuro wait, you don't have to do this!"

"What are you doing?"

"his eyes, the glows gone, he's free"

Exuro's face scrunched up and he put his hoof to his chin "your right!" everypony let out a sight of relief "I don't have to, I want to!" Night was blasted by a wave of fire "first you, then the Mareio brothers over there" he told Night, while holding her against a wall his fore hooves on her neck.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-07-01, 3:45 AM | Message # 244
Generalissimo
"EVERY DAME ONE OF THESE PONIES!" Bottle shouts in exasperated fury.

Rock crushed lobed a heavy rock at the deranged pony to little effect.

Fever Pitch and Bottle Rocket lunched them-self's bodily at the creature as Spell Weaver, excused from the heavy use of magic needed to save the others summoned up what little strength remained in her to throw a brash of small magical diamonds at the things eyes.

In the split second before reaching his target, Bottle Rockets wings began to glow with a green light...

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-07-05, 1:49 PM | Message # 245
Colonel general
"Get over your selves" Exuro yells, twisting and ducking under the protect while throwing Night under the boulder, bouncing off the ground she slams into Rock, he then leaps at said boulder lightly touching it with his hoof setting the whole thing ablaze just as Bottle Rocket and Fever Pitch collide with each other.

Weaver's eyes shrink when she realizes that a flaming boulder is about to crush Rocket and Fever "Rocket, Fever watch out!!!!" she screams causing their eyes to shrink as well

"Dark Volley" Thrill yells as a multitude of blue orbs hit the boulder, stopping it dead "now to show you what happens to those who threaten those I care about" he said shooting Exuro a look that was scaring Fever into clinging to Bottle Rocket "Sonic Shadow " his body became engulfed in a black aura, in the blink of a eye he rams Exuro several times

Exuro chuckles as he rises "finally, a challenge" he said while a dark red glow comes from his body and the symbol of Fire appears on his flank "all the shadow till now, have been holding back 'full unleash"

music - ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6T46JaXATI ) click there

"now where were we?"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-07-05, 7:07 PM | Message # 246
Generalissimo
"RIGHT HERE!" Bottle Rocket bellows, kicking Fever away.

Bottle Rocket whole body was shaking with rage as he stalked towered the huge, glowing pony. "I am done being kicked around and ignored by you and your 'friends'. I am sick of being sent on missions against you monsters where all me and my friends do is get kicked around and watch as your hurt others! NOT THIS TIME! THIS TIME I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

Bottle Rocket shoot towered Exuro, head first and screaming.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-07-06, 9:28 AM | Message # 247
Colonel general
just before impact the chained up chest burst apart allowing several trails of white light fly towards Bottle Rocket and attach them selves around his neck as he slammed into Exuro a flash of light blinds all, as said light fades Exuro stands shakily under a large dent in the wall.

'Congratulations, you've unlocked your true power' upon hearing thing He looks down to see a diamond heart pendant hanging around his neck 'fear not the symbol of your strength it will vanish if you will it to and be here when you have need of it, yours is the power and virtue of Light and its many forms'

"nice hit Rocket, now how about we kick his flank together?" Thrill said landing next to Bottle Rocket allowing him to see the onyx heart around his neck.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-07-10, 6:57 PM | Message # 248
Generalissimo
"Happily." Bottle Rocket said, glaring at Exuro.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-07-11, 2:58 PM | Message # 249
Colonel general
"after four thousand years, a real fight, finally!!!" Exuro yelled igniting his body, becoming a living flame soon making a wide outward dash at Bottle only to be stopped by a wall of purple flame.

"pick on someone with your own damage type" Thrill said flying head-on at the flame swinging his now purple glowing dagger missing by an inch leaving similar colored smoke in the air "now, devour" the smoke expanded to encase Exuro that then began to enclose making tightening noises, the orb soon glowed and burst "not so fast, Fulminating darkness" he yelled releasing a continuous stream of black smoke at Exuro, pushing him into the opposite wall "now Rocket end it while hes down"

trust your self and your Light will shine
{Bottle Rocket can now use Light based powers ranging from turning into a glow stick to an all consuming heat ray, have fun and be creative!}

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-07-12, 5:13 AM | Message # 250
Generalissimo
"Gladly." Bottle called back. He dashed towered the fallen pony, body quickly diapering into a blinding beam of light. The light struck Exuro, there was a bang, like the crack of thunder.

The light faded reviling Bottle Rocket, laying dazed on the ground next to the body of the larger pony. The impression of Bottles head was still clearly visible it had coiled with Exuro's body at murderous speeds. The area all around the impact site was scorched and blackened.

"I think I broke my head... and my neck... and my everything..." Bottle wheezed. The others slowly approached. "Is he dead? Did I kill him?" Bottle looked up at Exuro. "Oh good. I did not want to do that again..."

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-07-12, 8:27 PM | Message # 251
Colonel general
"ugh" Exuro moans as he hits the ground

"no rutting way" "Fever! language!"

......."he isn't getting up is he? ..... we did it, you two beat one!!!" Rockbreaker shouted as he scooped up Bottle and Thrill in a crushing hug that was soon joined by the others but the jubilation didn't last.

a chilling laugh cuts the air that is soon joined by the clapping of hooves "impressive, highly impressive" all eyes turn to the entrance to see Luminous Star "It has been a very long time since Exuro has been brought so near deaths door. the last was the champion of ponies Cruciatus, strong pony. but I'm getting off track" he said.

Music ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWHb0SFIf3E )

he putting both forehooves behind his back and light began to build untill he became a silhouette but then dimmed to show a highly ornate scythe "now, step aside or die"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-07-13, 5:07 PM | Message # 252
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket sighed. "That's not going to happen. I know what you get from finishing off your friends now and there is no chance I am letting you finish off another one." Bottles eyes narrow. "I will kill him myself before I let you touch him. Push me and we will see how well you do against somepony running off of the same power as you."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-07-14, 7:35 PM | Message # 253
Colonel general
Luminous laughs long and hard "same power? oh my young friend you do understand what the Light is don't you?"

"it doesn't matter!!!" Weaver shouts "stop trying to make it seem like he's anything like You" she screams as she charges him, her rage shift back in effect.

Luminous just shakes his head as he effortlessly blocks all the protect panels "you need to learn to control your emotions."

Weaver grins "I have!" she says as a small bead of water falls from her "Water Pulse" with that said bead turns into a high pressure beam knocking Luminous into the wall behind him

"not bad but sneak attacks only work once, save for mine of course Sakura Storm" he said vanishing in a whirlwind of pink petals.

{Luminous' fighting style is modded from Marluxia's ( http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Marluxia ) }

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-07-15, 6:53 PM | Message # 254
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket dashes to there fallen adversaries side. "Your not as cleaver as you think you are!" He shouts pushing a hoof into Exuro's neck. "Your not getting him by slipping behind us, so you had best just show yourself face us, cowered!" He presses his hoof down harder as it begins to glow. "Other wise you will give me no chose, but to make sure that you never have the chance to kill this 'thing'!

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-07-17, 3:53 AM | Message # 255
Colonel general
"go ahead" Luminous' voice says from nowhere, causing Bottle to raise his hoof fully prepared to end Exuro's life till he saw the looks others where giving him "I was right, we are alike." Bottle's hoof trembled seeing Rock's concern, Fever's shock, and Night and Trill's disbelieve but he lost all strength seeing Weaver's horror "you Hero are all the same, too bad you'll not live long enough to see truth" Luminous' voice came from behind him scythe raised primed to end Bottle's life but a pair of hooves grabbed his neck and tossed him forward.

"you'll pay fo-" Exuro try to say till a sickening shang causes a crushing silence, a grugle confirms all's fears, Exuro stands with Luminous' Scythe though his back.

"huh, I did always tell you that your impulse control problem would get you killed." he chuckled withdrawing the scythe from Exuro letting his corpse fall to the ground "it won't be long now, only one left, till next we meet Bottle Rocket" he said disappearing in a oval of white light "you'll need all the help you can get. hahahaha"

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz