MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-07-18, 0:33 AM | Message # 256
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Bottle Rocket screams with rage and speeds towered the point where Luminous was a moment ago. "I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU TO MONSTER!" He rounds on the body of Exuro, eyes flashing with furry fueled madness. "YOU!"

He lifted the body in his hooves and lifted Exuro's face to his. "Why did I not kill you? YOU WHERE RIGHT THERE! I COULD HAVE STOPPED HIM IF I HAD JUST KILLED YOU!" Bottle shook the body, as his own body shook.

"GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF RECRUIT!" Rock Crusher pulled Rocket away from the body, causing him to stumble and fall.

"We do NOT have time for you to have a mental brake down, so pull yourself together and-" Rock Crusher was cut off as Bottle Rocket rammed the larger pony.

"Its your fault!" Bottle Rocket was shaking badly now. His eyes twitched as glared at his friends. "All of you did this. I have NEVER held back in a life or death fight like that before. Not when others lives where on the line and now COUNTLESS ponies will die because YOU!" He spat the last word out like a cures. "You all... you looked at me and made hesitate. Made me make a mistake that none of us could afforded to make."

"Showing mercy is never a mistake." Fever Pitch blurted out, looking more frighten then when Exuro has been attacking them.

"IT IS WHEN IT PONIES DIE FOR IT!" Bottle bellowed, face turning red. "You have never been in a losing situation before! None of you have! We awes win or even out and Equestria has never been forced face a war where it had to sacrifice its morals to survive. Rockland has. I HAVE!" His lip curled up into a sneer. "Your all so judgmental. You all think you know so much and think you are so pure that you can look down at anything you disagree with? Well its to late now! Ponies are going to die and every sing live lost till we kill Luminous or Luminous kills us is going to be squarely on our heads."

Bottle takes off into the air. "I now know what fate meant when she told me that I had the power. I was given the opportunity to end it all and I throw it away for your approval. I failed because of your friendship. Not again."

And with that Bottle Rocket shoot out of the room through the destroyed ceiling.

Spell Weaver was only barley aware of Rock shouting or Fever and Thrill taking flight after Bottle Rocket. She only barely registered Nightblade laying a hoof on her back and asking her if she was OK.

The world seemed to be crushing in on her and it was all she could do not to scream.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-07-30, 9:16 AM | Message # 257
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Music - ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY2UMsLlfGE )

"I'm very sorry" Chrysalis said while gazing upon a shaken Spell Weaver "you and the nation of Equestria have the Changelings full support

a furious Rockbreaker rounds on the Queen "and just what makes you think we would let you!!" he all but screams at her

she bows to him " because I can see no better path for both of our species survival, but if you still won't trust me than I shall tell you the reasons behind the attack on Ponyville"

That shut him up Night thought to her self watching Rock and Fever sit down staring tentatively

-*-

"Bottle!!! Land, Now!" Thrill yelled to Bottle Rocket having used a griffon form too catch up, after a few minutes both he and Bottle where in the shadow of a cliff about three miles off from the hive center "I won't say I know what you're going though but I will say that there are some in there who look up to you, you ponies have a saying 'it's always darkest just before dawn' right? well, I don't think we're at the home stretch just yet, now Night's calling me, I hope you'll join us and I am among those who look up to you." Thrill said with concern clear in his eyes taking off a second or two later.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-07-31, 7:20 AM | Message # 258
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket glared at the retreating changeling till he was almost out of sight before his eyes dropped to the ground bellow him. His body had not stopped trembling since he had started shouting back in the changelings hive. With a tiny cry he collapsed to the ground as tears started to run down the corners of his eyes.

He covered his head with his wings, but as he did so they began to glow with a faint light. He opened his watering eyes and stared at his wings and whispered in a voice as trembling as his body, "What am I?"

Rockbeaker wanted to brake something more then he had since he was a colt.

He had known Bottle was fraying, but he had convinced... no fooled himself that the young guard had grown enough to keep himself in cheek, but he had been wrong and now the whole mission and everyone of the ponies under his command had been put in jeopardy because of his inability to keep his ponies together.

Still, as tempting as taking out that aggregation on the Changeling Queen might have helped him feel a bit better, he needed to keep his head for the sake of the rest of the team.

He was no longer a fresh young recruit who could let his emotions rule him.

"Reports from Ponyvile say that at the time of the attack you had enough love to keep your hive well feed and that your actions where motivated by a denier to take revenge on a miss Twilight Sparkle for her roll in your defeat at the battle of Canterlot. Are you saying that the Princess prized pupil lied or do you think that we will forgive an attack on our homeland with the justification that it was 'just to get revenge on the hero's who saved our land three times?" Rockbeaker's voice was cold, but he did not move any closer to the queen.

Spell Weaver climbed over the ruble that partially blocked the central doorways to the main hall.

"Weaver!" Nightblades scrambled up the ruble after her friend, concern clear in her voice. "Let Thrill bring him back, we need you here and the last thing you need to do is go running after Rocket right after he blew up on all of us like that!"

Spell Weaver either did not here her or did not ignored her as the unicorn pushed her way though a sizable hole near the top of the ruble pile.

Night Blade looked back at the Queen then over to the hole where Spell Weaver had just diapered. Go after Spell Weaver and help her find Bottle or stay and wait for Thrill to get back and hear what  she had to say then go after both of them with the help of the group?

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-07, 6:04 AM | Message # 259
Colonel general
"Night, what happened here" Thrill asked landing beside her, a moment of recount later, "you go after her, make sure nothing happens I'll fill you in later" Thrill said shaking his head, she nods and slips though the hole easily thanks to her being a Night guard, Thrill then turns his attention to Chrysalis

Music ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpeor3si_RI )

"your all most likely familiar with with the Cadenza/Armor wedding incident?" after a round of nods she continues "well what you don't know is when twenty remaining changelings and myself awoke we found our selves in the company of some.... I believe the right word to be 'Cute' but I soon found my mind clouded, the thing I could think about was more, more, more love and what stood between me and it. Thus began the attack on Ponyville and Twilight the only pony who ever saw though me, after I'd been thwarted I came upon the realization that those little fur balls love was intoxicating, it made us crave more, to the point where we could not control our selves anymore, so with my mind somewhat restored after the battle with Twilight, I returned here" Chrysalis lay before Rock "please I just want whats best for my Hive"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-07, 9:27 PM | Message # 260
Generalissimo
Rockbraker stares down at the queen for a short time before stiffly saying, "Its not my place to forgive or punish your crimes. That chose is for Celestia to make, but for now we are both in danger from a far more dangerous advisory. If you agree to stand with us against our common enemy and to stand trial for your crimes then I will assure you will be fairly represented, with your good deeds accounted for and with your... children unharmed while you are gone."

Music ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz8c17upEwM )

Spellweaver picked her way over the rocky ground, horn shining brightly, illuminating the ground around her. Any though of the potential risk that that might lead to with regrades to creatures of the barn lands did not seem to concern her.

Night Blade had no trouble finding the mare, but by the time she had, Weaver had already made it a surprising distance from the castle.

"Are you sure you are even going in the right direction?" Night asked as she caught up to her friend.

Spell Weavers only answer was to nod her head in the direction she was walking. Peering ahead Night could see a tiny flicker of light in the distance. "Are you sure that is him?" She asked, feeling slightly unsure of the tiny light.

"No." Spellweaver replied as she walked on.

Night Blade looked at the determination Spellweavers face then sighed. "Alright, well I guess we will know for sure soon enough.

They walked in silence under the starry skies as the tiny glow on the horizon grew and became clearer as a pony, glowing wings cradled around its self.

Spellweaver bent down and nuzzled the pegasuses experimentally, before looking up at Night Blade. "He's passed out. Help me carry him back." It was not a request, but Night Blade chose not to point out the rudeness. Together they lifted the sleeping pony on there backs and slowly began the walk back to the castle hive and then friends.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-08-08, 6:47 AM | Message # 261
Colonel general
{you like Bastion obviously, I'll try to write to the BGM you placed}

the two ponies trudged on, as they got closer to the hive several Changlings landed around them and walked with them

-*-

"Thank you that is all I ask"
"I will serve my queen till I die" leading Edge said with conviction

just then a green puff of smoke flew towards Fever and turned into a scroll with a star seal "ooook. what was that?"

"that seal, I know that Mark! it is from Twilight Sparkle" Chrysalis said receiving raised brows "what shes the only pony to she though me, I'd know her mark anywhere"

"Ok, I'm reading it,

to Fever Pitch and his Guard unit

I hope this finds you, Rainbow and Spike say they know you well enough, but a new Mare has appeared here in Ponyville she is mostly normal save for the fact that she has no cuite mark, she her self asked me to send this letter to you to ask you to hurry to the Ponyville public library as soon as possible

Princess Twilight Sparkle

"P.Princess? I'm dead" Chrysalis said with her head hung low

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-08-09, 6:26 AM | Message # 262
Generalissimo
Rock grunts non comity. "Final judgment will be made by Celestia or Luna, I am sure that you will be given a fair trial." Turning to the others he frowned. "Where is Spellweaver and Nightblade?"

Before anypony could answer him, Nightblade herself scrambled though the open passage.

She quickly explained what had happened, ending by saying, "So I left her and Bottle out by the entice. We thought bringing Bottle Rocket back in here so soon would just be asking for trouble."

Rockbraker nodded stiffly. "I see. Well that will not be an issue as we are moving out aging. We have orders from a princess concerning a follow up to a previous assignment and I don't make it a point to leave royalty waiting.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-08-09, 9:57 AM | Message # 263
Colonel general
"very well the Hive and my self shall accompany you to the train and take the next to Canterlot" Chrysalis said with a bow and followed the team out

"Run, run, run my little Pawns" a voice broke the silence of the empty throne room "lead me to my goal" the voice finished as Exuro's body faded in red light

-*-

Music ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnmYUQLN4jA )

Everypony was now preparing the train to depart for Ponyville

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Friday, 2013-08-09, 9:58 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-08-10, 3:55 AM | Message # 264
Generalissimo
Spellweaver laid Bottle Rocket in an empty train and sat down beside him.

Rockbreaker frowned ash Spellweavers magic closed the door behind them. "I am not sure about Rocket." He said, looking at Nightblade, Trill and Fever Pitch. "This is the second time he has broken down since we started out from base. I know that you all like him, heck I like him, but things are getting more and more dangerous and I am not sure how much longer he will hold up under this stress." He takes a deep breath. "I know that Spellweaver will not take it well, but I believe we should take care of whatever is happening in ponyville then ask Bottle Rocket to return to the capital to retrieve Zack. Either we finish the job without him or we have Zack to keep him under control if he has more 'trouble'."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-08-11, 1:08 AM | Message # 265
Colonel general
"your kidding, right?" Nightblade raised a brow at him

"Surely you've seen what he can do, and what our enemy can"

"I won't abandon him when he needs us" Fever said through gritted teeth, stomping a hoof that began arcing very small lightnings

"I thought pegasi could only do that with clouds"

"Energy, the force that drives all living things" Weaver said giving everypony a start, shutting the door behind her she continues "Fire, the passion that drives the living to live to the fullest" she said pointing to Night "Earth, the stubbornness to do whats right" pointing to Rock "Water, the intelligence to make the world a better place" putting hoof on her own chest "Darkness, the shadows in our hearts that make us fear evil" pointing to Thrill "Light, the vibrant heart that embraces all who seek it" looking to the door behind her "don't you see the Anima need stronger vessels, like Fever once said we're a family now and family means no-one gets left behind

"or forgotten"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-08-11, 6:54 PM | Message # 266
Generalissimo
Rock looks unconvinced. "If that's what you all think then I will not force the issue, but pretty words and good intentions will not help us or him if something happens. The guard rotates members and grants leaves for a reason, but if we go through with this then all of you need to remember that we will all need to be responsible for one another." He looks at Spellweaver. "Even when doing the right thing means not doing what we want to do or what makes us happy."

Spellweaver meets Rockbraker's stare and holds as she says, "I think your underestimating the rest of us as well as him. I doubt even Zack and his friends could have made it though everything we have and we did so by standing together even when things where not going well." She smiles a little. "Besides, if you really wanted him gone you would have pulled rank on us already. You believe in him just as much as any of us."

Rock dose not share her smile, but after a short time he turns away and sits down. "Don't say I didn't warn anypony..."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-08-12, 2:33 PM | Message # 267
Colonel general
{funny you should make him say that *chuckle*}

as they arrived they all stuck together Weaver and Bottle even more so, the town seemed somewhat quieter with fewer ponies on the streets.

"Well how-" the mare was cut off by the six training their weapons on her "-dy, shoot, you six are jumper than jackrabbits who were told a coyote pack with shovels is pullin through" the blonde maned orange earth pony stated with a thick southern drawl "names AppleJack" she said offering her hoof

"NightBlade" Night said bumping the hoof "and the rest of my group of tense ponies are Thrill Seeker" pointing to the disguised changeling "Fever Pitch, Rockbreaker, Spell Weaver, and Bottle Rocket"

"Fever Pitch and Rockbreaker ya say?" she asks getting a nod from Night "so you two are the ones who kept our Rainbow from hurtin her self worse than she was, thank ya" she said shaking Fever's hoof so hard the young pegasus was being flapped up and down like a rug

{I've got plans for Rock}

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-13, 3:09 AM | Message # 268
Generalissimo
Rock raises and eyebrow at Fever's predicament as Spellweaver suppresses a smile. Bottle Rocket's mouth twitches for a moment before he looks away.

Rockbeaker eventually stepped in, placing a hoof between the two ponies. "I am glade you remembered us miss, but we where told that there was something urgent that we where needed for? I don't mean to be rude, but we don't have much time to spare and if not for how alarming the news was we would have left this to the regular guard regiments back in Canterlot so..." He gives her a stern look. "What is the emergency and how can we help?"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-13, 6:07 AM | Message # 269
Colonel general
"mergency?, Oh ya'll must mean that blank flank mare in Twi's place" she said calmly "come on ah'll show ya the way"

{try to make some progress on Bottle's mood, I'm gonna need him calmer for whats about to happen}

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-14, 2:56 AM | Message # 270
Generalissimo
As the group of ponies make there way towered the liberty with Applejack Spellweaver nudged Bottle Rocket. "Don't let Rock's bad mood get to you. He is just a little stressed and that has nothing to do with you." It was a small lie, but Bottle smiled slightly anyway.

"Thank you." He murmured as he bumped her back.

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz