MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-14, 4:22 PM | Message # 271
Colonel general
Group: Checked
{and here's the the pitch}

once the library came into sight Rock rushed off to get to the door first "Your Highness, we have arrived" he called knocking on the door

"I'll get it" a wondrous voice came from within just before the door opened to a goldenrod pegasus, her teal eyes locked with Rock's as her bright amber mane seemed to arc, they stared at each other for ten whole seconds before her eyes started to glow yellow and she buckled right into Rock's hooves "Twilight!!" she yelled

"Spike, the Osmose crystal" the lavender alicorn yells getting a big purple and green beast to throw her a crystal that she places next to the pegasus and activates it and after a second or two she no longer looks like shes in pain

"Perspicuus Mico" she said once the glow in her eyes fade looking into Rock's eyes once more

"Rockbreaker" he says though the blush on his face

{and its a curve-ball, knocked out into left-field}

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-08-15, 11:48 PM | Message # 272
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Feaver Pitch looks between Rock and Mico with an incresingly wide grin spreading across his face and even Bottle Rocket seemed to lighten slightly at the sight of Rockbreaker's face.

"We where told there was an incident that..." Rock trialed off words temporarily alluded him.

Bottle opened his own mouth, quip sprinting to his lips without contentious thought, when a tug pulled him out of the door way and face to face with Spellweaver. "I was not going to say-" He began, but was cut off as Spellweaver put a hoof to his lips.

"Shut up, Bottle." The words scared Bottle Rocket much less then the urgent wispier they where spoken in.

"Whats the matter?" He whispered back, but a cold chill was already running down his spine. "No..."

Spellweaver looked back towered the main group. "She was not here before, she has the right colors and I will bet you dollars to donuts that she is the reason we where asked to come here, right after we lost to him at the hive."

Bottle Rocket felt the cold feeling wash over him as he heard himself say, in a weak voice. "But... shes a mare and hes not."

Spellweaver did not even bother pointing out the absurd ease at which a creature like Luminous could change its shape. "Its all to convenient and given our history, how many of us our in relationships or are romantics, then normally the only one who would raise any alarm would be-"

"Rockbreaker." Bottle finished though clenched teeth. The two looked over to the main group again. "Well we don't know for sure, so we can't just call her out in case we look like crazy ponies... We need to get Rock alone for a minute and talk to him and we should warn the others while we are at it."

"Agreed." Spellweaver nodded with a nod. "Lets get back there and look for an opening." Both turned back to the group and trotted back, sticking close.

Message edited by Duhad - Thursday, 2013-08-15, 11:49 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-08-16, 9:26 AM | Message # 273
Colonel general
Mico got to her hooves "yes, I'm the who called you" she said walking back in "thank you again Twilight" she said sitting towards the center of room looking at the six ponies lined up in front of her "best to start at the beginning yea? I am Persicuus Mico the shadow of energy" she paused to gauge the groups reaction, Weaver's look of anger was to be expected, Bottle's shock and Fever's raised brow were unexpected, but Night and Thrill's stoic indifference and Rock's sadness were down right surprising "you all knew?"

"Come on give us a little credit, by now we know the signs"

"I'm sorry, back to the story, I came upon this town just after turning some manticores into hearth warming trees" she created a spark between her hooves to emphasize her point with an apologetic smile "but it wasn't long before I meet-" getting cut off by the door bursting open and three little fillies leaping at Mico "perfect timing" she said getting tackled by the three

"miss Mico, ya'll gonna come crusadin with us again?" the yellow earth filly asked

"not right now Applebloom I have guests" hes said gesturing to the team

"aw that sucks" the purple maned pegasus whined

"yes it does Scootaloo"

"please" the off-white unicorn pleaded using the infamous cutie eyes

"now Sweetie Belle you know I'm immune to that, but I'll see about going crusading with you all later but for now go have some fun" at that three fillies nodded with wide smiles and took off out the door leaving Weaver dumbstruck

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-08-16, 8:46 PM | Message # 274
Generalissimo
Bottles eyes flashed with anger as he lent forward. "After everything we have seen your kind do, you had better hope your explanation is VERY good if you have been spending time alone with three little filly's."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-08-18, 12:38 PM | Message # 275
Colonel general
"your fear and suspicion is well founded, in the old war I had killed most second to Star, and not only can I control lightning energy but" she said walking to a flower on a window sill, setting her hoof on it's pot trails of green mist flowed from the violet bloom to Mico's hoof as it began to wilt before everypony's eyes "I can steal the very life energy from something or someone"

a deafening silence struck the room "HEY, that was a gift" Twilight yelled shattering the silence and giving Fever a start

Mico stopped the flow "oh, my bad, I'll fix it" she leaned down putting her face less than a hoof from the wilted bloom and breathed out a pink mist that suronded the flower that perked up very quickly, two buds under the bloom grew out and bloomed as well "oh no, it seems I did too much, oh well, as you can see I can also give life energy in fact that's how I met the crusaders"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-20, 8:49 AM | Message # 276
Generalissimo
Bottles body tenses as his wings flare. "What happened to them..."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-20, 1:01 PM | Message # 277
Colonel general
{a thought crossed my mind, just to be specific, the CMC are in their early teens now}

Mico's body tenses as well as shrinking low "it seems I made that sound worse than it was, you see upon reaching the outskirts of town I came upon those three you see Scootaloo had crashed, her small wings now bent in odd directions as well as being covered head to tail in cuts and bruises, so I gave her a life energy boost healing wings and body, there by getting close enough for the other two to notice I don't have a cutie mark and the rest you probably know"

after Mico finished Twilight nodded to verify the validity of the story

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-21, 2:41 AM | Message # 278
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket lowers his wings, but Spell Weaver still looks as unconvinced as before. Neither take there eyes from the other pony as Weaver asks, "So what now?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-21, 3:38 PM | Message # 279
Colonel general
"please, you must kill me!" she said grabbing at Rock's broadsword

"what!?"

"it's the only way to stop Star's plan" she looks into Rock's eye with a tear filled pleading

Rock unsheathes his sword and raises it above his head and Mico closes her eyes after several tense seconds the sword shakes and falls to the ground "I can't, I swore that I'd do what was necessary but I swore on my mother's grave I'd protect the Innocent like a Guard is supposed to, and not like the Guard who killed her"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-08-23, 7:03 PM | Message # 280
Generalissimo
Bottle looks at the sword, clearly torn. Suddenly the sword rose into the air and rested, point first on Mico's chest. "If this is really the only way." Spellweavers voice shook slightly, but the sword stayed as steady as a rock. "Then explain why. If it really is then and only then..."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-08-24, 2:30 AM | Message # 281
Colonel general
she cut off by the sword's tip digging into the floor thanks to Rock's hoof stamping down "no Innocent gets hurt" he said in a strong unyielding tone

"Rockbreaker please this is the best course of action"

"whoa, hold up 'best' course of action, so there IS another way" Fever said relived that neither he nor his friends would have to kill an innocent mare

"well yes but-"

Weaver cuts her off "you all very well know that the only other course is to defeat Luminious Star but last time we fought him..." she trails off thinking about how to break it to them "he was toying with us" a look of shock graces everyone's faces "I saw it in his mannerisms and fighting stance, he wasn't even trying, thats why I wasn't trying either"

Rock was crushed he tried his hardest in that battle "dammit, he could have whipped the floor with us" he said looking around to see everyone's shocked faces but Mico's her's was a look of revelation "what is it?"

A strong, unyielding heart. A boundless, free spirited kindness. A vast, emotionally turbulent intellect. "perhaps there is a chance."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-08-24, 4:35 AM | Message # 282
Generalissimo
Weaver raise an eye brow, but Bottle Rocket just sighed. "Can we cut the riddles for just one conversation? There has to be an easier means of communication then cryptic speeches about abstract concepts!"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-08-24, 10:27 PM | Message # 283
Colonel general
"I'm sorry, it's just it normally takes a new group of scions at least a few months for all of them to sync with their elements." She said in a matter of factually earning her naught but stares of confusion "you can't tell me none of you knew, by the creators thats why your all so confused, Zack either your very good at hiding it or none of you know yet."

Music - ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ydhcIhLbM )

"the Anima Elements saw the coming and began to new vessels, younger, stronger vessels. The six of you, Light, Fire, Darkness three of you have already awoken but three of have not" she said looking at Weaver, Fever, Rock "Water, Energy, and Earth must awaken before you stand a chance against Star" she tillts her head in concentration till her eyes fill with determination "and I shall train you, Twilight how long do you think you can keep Star out of Ponyville?"

"With all you have told me about him, a few days perhaps"

"good"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-08-25, 6:37 AM | Message # 284
Generalissimo
"Is anypony else not quite follow along how we went from 'please kill me' to 'I am going to train you'?" Spellweaver asked, looking around the group.

Bottle Rocket and Fever looked at one another then each raised a hoof. Rock did not follow suite, but still looked confused.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 7:19 PM | Message # 285
Colonel general
music - ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOqdqRNtaJs )

"it's par for the course with us" said a burgundy mare standing just inside the door "pleasure to meet you all I'm Merry Heart," bowing she gave everyone a good look at her lavender hair with a pink top-bun and ponytail as well as her tail "Zack asked me to come after Chrysalis told us what happened" she said standing and began to walk around letting them see her rapier before a heart cutie mark "but this development is something else," throwing her foreleg around Mico "I guess you guys are gonna be trained by two scions of Energy!" showing off her right hoof as a bracer with a green lightning bolt appears

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz