MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-09-05, 4:40 AM | Message # 286
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Spell Weaver opens her mouth to say something, but Bottle Rocket cuts her off with a sigh. "Just let it rest. If we keep questioning things then the world will be swallowed by evil before we are done trying to figure out how any of this makes sense."

He looks at Marry Hart. "What do we need to do?"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-09-05, 6:45 AM | Message # 287
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Merry does a quick survey of those in the room "based on the chains around everypony's necks, you, you, and you" she point to Bottle Rocket, Thrill Seeker, and Nightblade "only have to train your element power While these three have to first unlock theirs" gesturing to Weaver, Fever, and Rock "this might take awhile, lets start with you" she finished looking at Weaver

"what, why me?"

"Because unicorns are normally stubborn intellectuals who can't think with any thing but their head, it took forever to unlock Zach and Tanzanite's elements," she sits and draws in the air with her hoof soon the symbol of Water appears "I just love charging the air with energy" clearing her throat she take a look of seriousness "Water, the life spring, with out in most life would not exist most think intellect alone can tame this element but while it is necessary something more is needed" she puts her hoof over her heart "a pure heart with clear emotions"

{I've given you the key now see if you can unlock Water}

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-09-06, 0:59 AM | Message # 288
Generalissimo
Weaver stares at the other mare for a few long seconds before shaking her head. "This idea a "pure hart", its ridicules! No pony is truly good or evil. We all have flats and flaws in us and that's what makes us ponies! I think I am a good pony, but when I thought Bottle Rocket had been killed I lost control and lashed out without thinking. It was not the first time either. When I was a filly I used to get into fights all the with the other unicorns because it took me so long to get my cutie mark."

She paces as she continues. "I tired to hurt them with my magic because I could not think of any other way to make them stop, which just made me a bully. If I had not discovered my talent helping some pony, I would probably not be here saving the world, but getting into even worse fights and using my special talent to hurt others!" Her voice cracks a little and she stops to take a breath.

Bottle Rocket moves up besides Spell Weaver and offers her a wing, which she accepts by moving into him. She pushes ahead, saying, "I am not saying this because I am sorry, even though I am, but because this idea that we are some how pure of hart is childish! Where not fairly tale hero's who's only faults are thing beyond there control, but real ponies who make bad decisions and then live with the consequence of them. Bottle here has done things that I don't think I can ever truly forget or understand," The stallion hangs his head and makes as if to move away, but Weaver stops him. "But I try anyway because he dose not have to be pure to be a good pony who has done everything he can do try and save us all. I don't agree with what he thinks that means, but I can forgive his faults as he forgives mine and as I forgive Rocks and all of my friends."

She looks at the symbol. "I am not pure of hart and my emotions have never been as unclear and muddled as they have been over the last few days." She looks at Bottle and smiles tiredly. "But if this is what we have to do to fix things then I will work around your riddles and rules and work this out regardless."

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-09-06, 4:56 AM | Message # 289
Colonel general
Merry smiles "congrats your already well on your way" she leans in on the pair "little tip, Water is like Fire in the aspect that you can't hold your emotions or it will not obey you" she whispers, getting back in to her previous spot "now I have personal experience with yours Fever Pitch," she takes the serious look again "Energy, the Spark of life, it flows though everything it is all's servant but it is all's master, it only yields to those who are free but also know where their chains are."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-09-06, 7:13 AM | Message # 290
Generalissimo
{Music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....ndex=12}

"Alright." Fever thinks hard, taping his chin. "Energy is..." Fever's face brightens as his wings shoot out. "GOT IT! Its the spark of life, because I help my friends save lives from the monsters, we all sever the people of Equestria, but we also guild them and protect them like moms and dads!" Fever looks at his friends, smile growing wider. "We are free because we all do what is right, no matter what and we don't let anything hold us back for long, but that's also the chains of doing the right thing that hold us back from doing the wrong thing!" Fevers eyes gleam with an almost palpable sense of innocent joy.

The other gurds just starred at him, mouths slightly agape.

{I see Fever Pitch as being the most straight up god character in the group, though a bit stupid. Still he is the one most able to just take all this craziness and just run with it 100% straight. Because he is innocent like that.}

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2013-09-06, 7:15 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-09-06, 8:26 AM | Message # 291
Colonel general
{nice music, My bro came over and said "really" when it started playing, he loves Deadly Premonition though he hasn't played it}

the chain around Fever's neck glows and arcs with green lightning that dies after a green bolt pendant appears

Merry run up and hugs the colt "that's right, but one thing you should know, there is a set of chains both stronger and more fragile" she motions to the group as a whole "the chains of friendship, they bind your hearts to one another, they can wight you down and they can pull you back up, they can withstand any blow but at the same time they can break all too easily"

Fever looks down at his heart and feels something new and make a revelation "Not friendship" Merry raised a brow as the other looked shocked "Family"

"aw, come here you" Night said pouncing on the colt and begins to tickle him, after a minute or two of him laughing and saying 'stop' she leaps straight up and starts hovering above him shacking her hooves, as his were arcing with small bolt yellow lightning "don't worry about it, last night I almost burnt Thrill's belly off"

"yea the first few days can get weird"

-*-
{scene like this are just supposed to forebode}

just outside of Ponyville at the edge of the Everfree a white Earth stallion stands looking at the city slowly he puts his hoof up and juts it forward hitting a barrier of purple that fades back to invisibility "hum maybe I underestimated you, but this will not keep me out for long" he said as several pairs of bright yellow eyes cut though the darkness of the forest "perfect, just what I needed" he finished chuckling evilly

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-09-06, 4:40 PM | Message # 292
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket and Spell weaver looked out at the dark town from the second floor of Twilight's liberty as Rock was tested. Spell Weaver eyes trailed over sky line as if expecting to see a horde of monsters descending on the town at a moments notice. "You feel it too." It was not a question and Bottle Rocket did not answer beyond a snort. "He is still out there despite everything we still don't know what he is going to do. Not for sure."

Bottle Rocket taped the window with a hoof. "If he was going to attack I think he would have done it before now. Why wait till we get tried if his goal was just to kill us and why not end it if his plan was to get us out of the way?"

Spell Weaver drops her voice to a whisper. "Maybe because he is already setting things up, but has not been given Enoch time to finish yet? What if this is all just a delay to keep us busy or what if he did not kill us before because he needed us to get these powers first?"

Bottle did not answer for a while, starring over the town with a frown. "I have been wondering why he did not kill us before when he had every reason and nothing to stop him, but I don't think we being delayed. Either he wants us trained before he kills us for some reason or he is trying to draw out the last of his 'friends'." Bottle pointed back down to the ponies below. "The crews all here now, we just need to wait for the exploitation."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-09-07, 9:37 AM | Message # 293
Colonel general
"why can't I get this" Rock yells before collapsing sweating profusely and panting

"maybe because your not even trying to think about it, your just training you body" Merry said shaking her head "I told you it-" getting cut off by Mico

"may I try," Merry waves forward giving the go ahead, she walks up to Rock and helps him up "try to think of it like the Earth clans of old did"

"but most of the Earth ponies of old were farmers"

"thats right, to them the earth wasn't just a stubborn, hard to move thing, to them it was a place to lay down homes and raise life giving food" she hugs him "I know you can do it" she whispers backing away "Earth, the unmovable force, beneath your hooves lays the origin of all and the end of all, so humble yet so proud it provides and it takes, only one who know the true source of strength can tame her."

"I'll tr-" he was cut off by Weaver rushing down the stairs

"Timberwolves, a pack of them just came into town from the south

"luckily nothing is on that side of town but the..." Twilight trails off her eyes growing wide "the [b]Park" she and Mico said in unison just before Mico shoots off as fast as a lightning bolt out an open window

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 4:38 PM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-09-07, 7:55 PM | Message # 294
Generalissimo
The group rushed though the door and towered the park, Fever  flying over head as the others, Bottle included, ran through the dark streets. Spell Weaver's horn grew bright as a torch as she illuminated the road before them. No pony wanted to fight the monsters in the dark.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-09-08, 0:05 AM | Message # 295
Colonel general
music - ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqDshaqRuBY )

a purple ball shoots past them into the sky and with a loud echoing bang Twilight's mark hangs above the park

"now my friends will be here soon" she said as a howl and three screams cuts the air just before a giant lightning bolt flashes

the group arrive soon after to see Mico standing amid the charred remains of a timberwolf with the CMC a bit behind her facing down at least five more "you will not harm these fillies" she said with a wrathful tone prompting the remaining wolves to charge, she starts with a high arcing somersault kick leading to a few mid air kicks finishing with a heavy ax kick, all of her attacks are trailed by lightning, but afterwards the group spots her panting.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 4:39 PM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-09-08, 7:02 PM | Message # 296
Generalissimo
"CHARGE!" Rock bellows and the ponies rush the wooden monsters.

The park is a confused mass of noise and movement as the recruits engage the timber wolves, Fever experimenting with his new found abilities, while the others simply stuck and based with the skills they had owned over days of relentless fighting.

The quite town rang as small explorations blew holes in the ranks of the wolves, Bottle Rocket hurling sticks of dynamite into the pack to try and scatter them.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-09-09, 1:09 AM | Message # 297
Colonel general
Night gets angry seeing a timberwolf she just split in half put it's self back to together "you gotta be kidding me, the only one making any progress is Fever" seeing the wolf trying to avoid his bolts of lightning, a grin slits her face "hey Thrill lets try what we talked about last night!"

"Alright but your doing the repairs" he said leaping to her side as both of their pendants began to glow, they started moving in a circle till they leapt into the air calling out 'Dark Inferno

a pillar of indigo fire erupted around them consuming two of the timberwolves leaving scorched ground and a pair of proud guards "we did it" they called in unison

"ok now stop with the theatrics and help us with the last three" Rock call with his sword fending off lots of wooden teeth, at the same time one leaps past Fever, Bottle, and Weaver to pounce on Mico who's wing go limp upon seeing the mass of wood "NO" leaving his sword in it's jaws Rock takes off towards Mico leaping in front of her allowing the timberwolf to bury it's teeth in him, several tense seconds pass as the wolf struggles to bite harder as only a little blood drips "I understand now, I am the Earth that can be made into a wall to protect those I care for and at the same time I am also the Earth that enriches the live of those who know me just as the farmland does" he looks at Mico as the chain glows and a brown mountain pendant appears "and these beasts just messed with the wrong pony's friends" he said, his body changing into stone.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-09-09, 6:43 PM | Message # 298
Generalissimo
"Well... that's new." Bottle remakes ideally as lands next to Weaver and Fever. "I guess that takes care of the mystical mom-bo-jobo for the team, so as soon as Rock finishes pulverizing thous wolves we should probably try and move things along."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-10, 6:21 AM | Message # 299
Colonel general
music - ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ydhcIhLbM )

"Right you are," the three turn to see the white pony that is Luminous Star standing not but ten meters away "no need to fear, I can't get you yet" he said putting his hoof forward to show them the barrier "I underestimated Celestia's little Princess, but don't worry she can't hold me off forever"

"we're not afraid of you" Weaver holds her head high and resolutely "we have most of the elements unlocked, all except-"

"yours?" Star cuts her off noticing Bottle and Fever's pendants and the other three making short work of the wolves "you seemed so sure of your self in Astra, what happened still not admitting your true feelings?" Star said shaking his head "not like it matters, soon nothing will matter" as his body fades till only the glow of his remain soon that too disappers

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-10, 8:48 AM | Message # 300
Generalissimo
Fever shivers as she stares into the darkness where the white pony had been. "True feelings?" She whispers to no pony. She had confessed her feeling to Bottle Rocket and had not hidden her disbelief at what he had almost done. She had made been open to the others about her doubts concerning the mission and the strange pony who seemed to know so much about them all, so what true feelings had he meant?"

She looked at Fever, but he had flown back to tell the other what they had seen so she looked to Bottle Rocket. The stallion was clearly troubled, eyes fixed on her, obvious question on his lips, but not spoken.

She shook her head. "I don't..." She trailed off as she though. Did she know?

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz