MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-10, 11:45 PM | Message # 301
Colonel general
Group: Checked
a sword clicks into it sheath "Water, hehe I made that one to be tricky" a light brown earth pony stallion standing just inside the Everfree said "to tame it one's heart and mind have be on the same page, your heart's saying 'go for it' while your mind still has doubt" chuckling while he walks though the barrier and putting his hoof on Weaver's shoulder "trust me, the best things in life come on an impulse" smiling he walks back out into the Everfree.

who, why was it like talking to my father, doubt? do I doubt Bottle or myself, no more she thought as she surged forward and locked lips with Bottle Rocket the uncertainty is clearing, I'm sure now, as long as I am with him nothing can stop us with that thought the chain around her neck began to glow showing a pendant of a water drop

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 1:19 AM | Message # 302
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Bottle Rockets eyes bulged as he looked from Weaver to the darkened forest. He pulls back from the unicorn and takes a deep breath, face flushed. "What was that about!? Who was that and what in the name of... why did... WHAT?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 3:12 AM | Message # 303
Colonel general
"I don't know," she keep her eyes locked on his "but I think I doubted my self and I needed reassurance" she said nuzzling closer to her "and now I sure"

"well, now we're all ready" Fever said as the other three finished off the last wolf

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 3:47 AM | Message # 304
Generalissimo
"Ya... sure." Bottle lays a wing over Spell Weaver, but still looks troubled. "Lets go save the world I guess."

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 11:06 AM | Message # 305
Colonel general
'what's the matter Bottle? still not sure of your self?' the voice of Luminous Star rings in Bottle's mind

'what? how?'

'surprised? you shouldn't be, after we're both the Bearers of Light.'

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 9:21 PM | Message # 306
Generalissimo
Bottle grits his teeth. "Honestly, after all times I have been visited in my dreams, contacted mentally and had to see your ugly face pop out of the darkness I am really not all that surprised by anything you do. What has got me confused to is what you did to Spell Weaver? You come out of no where and taunt her then suddenly she is all over me and getting her magical powers? I don't think so. She is not that emotionally unstable, her and Rock. Me and Fever I might have believed just switch around like that, but not her." Bottle thinks.

His eyes narrow. "Not unless you had something to do with it! That bearers of light thing... if you think your going to get me to start wondering if we are really alike or get me to question weather force feeding you your own teeth is a bad idea, then you have another thing coming. But your to smart to think that same old trick was going to work on me, so I figure that there is something more here. If you are light and the sea witch was water in your own group then your little team was not that far off from ours... which I am willing to bet dollars to donuts means that your friends had similar relationships to ours. So..."

Bottles thoughts trail off as he can almost see the other ponies smiling face. "So you killed the last version of the telemeter of water, even though she and you... and you know how I feel..."

Bottle feels his blood turn to ice in his veins as he comes to a terrible realization. "You are one of the three they where talking about... The Draconequus's special ponies." He shivered. "I don't know what caused you to do what you have done and I don't know what mind games you have been playing with Spell Weaver, but if you do... ANYTHING to hurt her or mess with her aging then I swear I will kill you. Slowly. Mark my words."

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 9:22 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-09-12, 9:00 AM | Message # 307
Colonel general
a long chilling chuckle rings "you sad, silly little pony you have no Idea what my motives are, even if HE helps you again, I've already set you on your path and in two days time the last piece will fall into place" Bottle could sense Star's smile "and even if you did know them you can't stop not without sacrificing everything hold or held dear Star's voice fades as does the feeling of his gaze.

the others finally arrive, trading 'well done's afterwards all but Bottle and Weaver go to check up on Mico and the fillies "Bottle you ok?" she ask noticing his shivering

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-09-12, 6:20 PM | Message # 308
Generalissimo
Bottle dose not respond for awhile, but just as she is about to say something else Bottle shakes his head. "No. I don't think I am."

Spell Weaver pats Bottle on the back and asks, "Whats wrong?"

"I don't understated what is going on. Every time I think I have worked something out something else go's crazy! I don't think I am cut out for this whole hero thing, but that if I tried to stop it would be even worse for everypony else. Its like I have lost all agency in my own life and every time I try and brake away invisible forces shove me back on the path. It all works out in the end, but more often then not I just don't know if I even needed to be there for another reason then fate manipulated or forced me to be there."

Spell Weaver gives him a hug. "Its OK Bottle. I know how you feel, but we are going to end this soon. Just stay with me a little longer and it will all be OK!"

Bottle Rocket hugged her back, but he could not help, but shake the feeling that a ghostly voice was laughing at him from the dark reuses of his mind.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-09-13, 10:05 AM | Message # 309
Colonel general
"Mico, are you and the girls ok?" Rockbreaker said rushing over to her concern clear on his face

"yes we're fine Rock, thanks to you and your friends" she said leaning toward him before pulling back and turning to the crusaders behind her and helping them up

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-09-13, 6:48 PM | Message # 310
Generalissimo
The ponies gathered together, eyeing the remains of the timber wolves as they do so.

"I never heard of Timber wolves attacking a town before." Fever says, looking uneasy. "There dangerous, but they are smart enough to avoid just rushing into a major population center like this."

Roackbraker snorts. "Its hardy a mystery, Fever. Before we fought each of thous killers we had to go through some sorta of swarm of little minion. If what you, Weaver and Rocket saw was correct was actually who you thought it was, then this is just part of the pattern. Though we might have less time then we thought and we definitely are not as safe as we had hoped." He looks to Mico and the fillies. "And the ponies of this town are in danger as long as we stay here."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-09-14, 3:18 AM | Message # 311
Colonel general
Twilight hums deep in thought "Timberwolves wouldn't follow a user of Light"

"yea well those weren't normal Timberwolves" May said holding a piece of one that wasn't burnt "notice something odd about this, it isn't putting it's self back together."

"what does that mean?"

"I don't know but I feel a similar energy to the kind I feel from Zack and you Bottle Rocket from it, I imagine it's Luminous Star's energy" May looks uneasy just holding the splinter.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-09-14, 8:33 AM | Message # 312
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket frowns at the splinter. "I don't like this. Why attack us with these things if they have never worked before? These are far from the worst minions we have fought and this guy is the biggish and baddest of these guys..."

Rock takes the splinter and looks at it, rolling it across his hoof. "Personally, I am more interested in know how this and Luminous are related to Bottle Rocket."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-09-14, 11:37 AM | Message # 313
Colonel general
"I can answer that" Mico spoke up walking up and taking the splinter "few believe this but mind control is Light magic not dark the spell used on these wolves was 'Imperium' a very powerful mind control spell, only the truly strong of heart can even being to resist it. These Timberwolves were naught but Slaves"

"who whee, that's a load off mah mind" Applejack's voice made all of the group turn to see the other five Barers of Harmony "least we don' have ta worry bout a whole Pack comin in ta town"

Rainbow Dash flew around "you guys are tougher that I thought to take on..." she trails off now trying to take inventory of the remains "five? maybe six fair sized Timberwolves, these guys can get pretty big and their not as dumb as they look"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-09-14, 7:40 PM | Message # 314
Generalissimo
"The more I learn about them, the less I like these powers." Bottle grumbles.

"So what should be do now?" Spell Weaver asks. "We can't just stay here and let this town be attacked over and over! We can handle these things fine, but if they keep coming then some poor pony will get caught by them when we are on the other side of town. I don't want to put others in danger just so we can be safe from Luminous for a little while longer."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-09-15, 2:05 PM | Message # 315
Colonel general
"that's would be forward for Star, he always preferred subterfuge to straight forward tactics" Mico tilts her head in concentration "there has to be a reason for this" after a moment of thought she sighs and turns to see the CMC looking worn out "oh well, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash will you three come stay with these three after I take them home please?"

"of course"
"darn tootin"
"sure thing"

"oh good" she begins to walk off but turn around "best not to dwell on this too much, whatever he's planing will come to light soon enough whatever it is we can handle it" with a smile she walks away

"wait, I'll go with you" Rock gallops after the group walking off

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz