MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-09-15, 6:59 PM | Message # 316
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"I have a bad feeling about this..." Spell Weaver mutters looking back at the remains of the pack.

"Relay? Because I have a really good feeling about it!" Fever pipes up, looking back the way the group had wondered off.

Bottle Rocket said nothing, just wondering off down the towns streets.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-09-16, 6:36 AM | Message # 317
Colonel general
Group: Checked
the night would come peacefully enough for this town, but as the night wares on three fillies and one blue pegasus would be hounded by nightmares caused by the splinter in there manes.

-*-
Music- ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaKd5VMLABo )

a dark orange pegasus stands surrounded monsters, panting she grins raising her head to show her bright determined lavender eyes "come on you ugly sons of diamond dogs, bring it!!" she yells unfurling her sizable wings to show the shining wingblades on the leading edges. after the battle was over her body hangs limp as she begins crying "why do I feel so empty" a voice calls to her from the Darkness around her 'because this is but a dream and you have yet to prove your self to the one you look up to but if you let me I can give the power to impress her'

-*-

a yellow mare stand defiantly guarding the gate to a farm "y'all ain't gettin past me" she said looking out at the menagerie of beast who seek to ravage the farm of it's crops, after quite a fight she looks proud of her self till she turns around to see the farm over run with it's trees bare "Ah failed, Ah wasn't strong enough" she said collapsing, she lay there till a voice calls to her 'I can help you, I can give you such strength that the Earth would tremble before you'

-*-
Music- ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q16MONsB2t0 )

an off-white mare stands on a stage singing a beautiful song, she sings flawlessly for most of the song but she misses the key just once and the crowd turns on her, booing, hissing and the throwing of fruit are nothing compared to the disapproving looks she's getting from the white mare with purple mane in the front row who stands and walks away "wait, please I can do it I kno-" cut off by slipping on a thrown tomato she stays down and begins to cry, a voice calms her 'let me help you, I can make it where even Water will be envious of your wisdom so you will see world in a new light that can't make mistakes'

{I wanna see how good you are at making foreboding dreams, if not i can remove that part easily. dream is just that a bad dream}

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 4:57 PM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-09-16, 7:36 PM | Message # 318
Generalissimo
Music- (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WShknpNpHbY)

The blue pegasus stands alone in the burning remains of a once thriving town. Around him lay the remains of the ponies who he had grown up with, dead at the hands of an unknown aggressor. The pegasus kneels before the body of a green unicorn, tentatively putting a hoof on its chest. As he did so the bodies head turned to face him, eyes pale and milky. "Tractor." The body hisses, voice laden with venomous loathing.

The pegasus felt hot tears roll down his cheeks and he shakes his head. "No! I was trying to save you! I was trying to save everypony!"

"Then why did you bring THEM to us?" The corpse of the oldest friend the pegasus had known asked, pointing a skeletal hoof at the small group of ponies where where walking towered them, stepping on and over bodies as if they did not even notice them.

"Good job bringing us here Bottle Rocket." The Orange Earth pony said, voice low and taunting.

"We never would have found out what they where up to if you had not brought us here." The green peguesus added, smirking.

"Of coarse, we had to wait till all the other threats where dead before we acted. Otherwise we would not have been able to round up all the traitors quite so cleanly." The gray unicorn wiped the blood off his sword on the body of the baker who had helped teach the pegasus to fly when he will still just a colt.

"Plus we needed to come up with some way of keeping you from warning them that we knew." Te red mare spate on the ground. "Even if that meant ticking you however we could." Her face twisted into an expression of revolution. "Even if it meant heaving to pretended to be close to a traitor to stupid to know when his plans had been foiled and to weak to run when his true friends needed him most. All because of the lies of a pretty filly."

The pegasus shook his head, the tears running so freely that he could barely see. "I didn't! We wanted to be free from Equestria rule, but we never wanted to hurt anypony! I joined the gaurd to learn so I could teach them, but I have been torn ever sense! I love my home, but I love all of you too! I love you Spell Weaver!"

The red unicorn recoiled as if slapped. "So you are a traitor to every group you join then? To think that before he arrived at Rockland I actually liked you! The gaurd owes me big time for having had have put up with you for this long!" And with that all the ponies rushed ahead, weapons drawn and ready to strike.

Then, just before they could reach him there is a flash of light and everything freezes. A soothing voice drifts past Bottle Rockets ears. "Its not to late to save them yet. Let me help you to save the ones you love. I can give you a light that will guild you to the safe path that will insure that your home is safe and so that it will never have to worry about the guards aging."

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2013-09-16, 7:36 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-17, 6:03 AM | Message # 319
Colonel general
{wow that is dark, one note though Spell Weaver's coat is Aqua (bright cerulean) that's why i've been trying to change her text color, if you remember when we started there were so few colors to use}

morning came quickly, to the dismay of those who suffered nightmares but even more so for Bottle Rocket as Rockbreaker was practicing just out side the window of the guest room he was using, trying to get up to yell about the noise he feels a presence next to him, looking down he sees Spell Weaver sleeping soundly.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-17, 6:59 PM | Message # 320
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket lay very still starring at the sleeping mare beside him. Dreams where often fickle things, terrifying or exhilarating at the time, but pron to fade away with the morning sun leaving behind nothing, but a faint after image of the emotions they induced. Not this dream though.

The concertinaing realness of Spell Weavers presence was robbed of some of its warmth by a deeply sown doubt that would not come free from the lowest reaches of his mind. 'Why did she come to me now? Did she know that you needed her? Did she need you, for some dream or fear of her own? Did she sense that you suspected her and wanted to throw you off the trail?'

Bottle Rocket hated himself for that last thought. The dram had been so terrible that he had probably been tossing and turning and she had come to help or she had felt like she needed somepony to be close to after the events of the last few days. Heck,he was probably just over thinking it and she had just felt close enough that this sorta of thing should not need an explanation and was just a sign of there deepening feelings. 'And maybe you just want that to be true because you fear the alternative to much be willing to look at the convent timing of this happening just as you started to suspect her...'

Spell Weaver stirred slightly as the sounds of Rockbarker's training grew louder. "Just a few more minutes..." she murmered into Bottle's side.

"Ya... a few more minutes." Bottle repeated, feeling as tiered as if all the rest had been drained away. "We can attest have a few more minutes."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-09-23, 10:26 PM | Message # 321
Colonel general
"hey Rock!" Fever yelled getting his surrogate brother's attention "you want to explore the town with me?"

Rock wiped his brow and put his sword up "sure, think I got enough training for now"

"I'll go with you two" Mico said with a smile

"whoa, didn't see you there" Fever said looking to Rock "did you know she was there?" after a shake from Rock, Fever continues "were you watching Rock?" causing blushes to appear on both Rock and Mico "at any rate let's get to that walk" Fever said with a grin walking toward town with a proud strut.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-24, 3:37 AM | Message # 322
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket finished off the last few bites of his breakfast with a sigh.

"Are you alright?" Spellweaver lowered her mug as she raised an eyebrow at Bottle Rocket.

"Sorry. Its nothing I am fine." Bottle lied, giving Spellweaver a small smile. "Just feel a little tired."

"Did you sleep alright?"

"I have definitely had better nights, but I had a nice surprise cheer me up in the morning." His smile grew as a small voice in the back of his head shouted at him to confront her.

Spellweaver blushed as her own mouth curved into a genuine smile. "Sorry for the 'surprise' part of it, but you seemed to be heaving a rough night and I was not getting any sleep so..." She trailed off, averting her eyes as her smile broke into a grin.

Bottle Rocket's face felt like it would crack as he forced his smile to match hers. "Hey, no need to be embarrassed! If all my surprises where this nice I would be the happiest pony in Equestria!" He picked up his own mug and took a large gulp of coffee. "So where are the others?"

"I don't know, but they must have gone out before we woke up." Spellweaver said, looking pensive. She shook her head and laughed. "Oh my! I am starting to take EVERYTHING as a bad sigh these days! I think we will all need a nice long brake after we are done with all of this." She raised an eyebrow to Bottle. "How dose that sound? Me and you on a nice long vacation?"

Despite everything he had pent up inside him, Bottle Rocket smile took on an edge of sincerer happiness. "I would love that." He said.

'I hope I am right for wanting that as much as I do.' He thought.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-24, 2:34 PM | Message # 323
Colonel general
Fever looked utterly confused "huh, whats a hooman"

Mico giggles "a Hu'man, I'm not sure myself but she can't stop talking about them" Mico pointed to a light aquamarine unicorn with a lyre cutie mark sitting with a light tan earth mare with three blue and yellow candies for a mark, who rolls her arctic blue eye with a smile as the unicorn began pantomiming using her forehooves to pick up things "there she goes again, I'm starting to wonder how Bon Bon puts up with her"

"maybe she likes wild tales"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-24, 6:13 PM | Message # 324
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket pointed to Sweet Apple Acres on the map. "So this is where Apple Bloom and Apple Jack live?"

Spike nodded. "Yep!"

"And that's all of them?" Spellweaver asked.

Spike nodded aging. "That's all our friends homes."

Bottle Rocketed looked at the map thoughtfully. "Alright then. Should we wait for the others or head over to the farm first by our self's?"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-24, 7:36 PM | Message # 325
Colonel general
"your choice, but I gotta ask why the sudden interest in the elements of harmony?" May ask with a concerned look

"I'm curious too"

-*-

"wow this towns full of nut jobs huh" Fever said at awe of the level of crazy in this town

"yep, I've told you about Lyra, Vinyl, Octavia, Derpy, who else is there" Mico contemplates when a bell starts ring in the near by schoolhouse causing her eyes to shoot wide "of course, Cheerilee, Pinkie says she can party when there isn't school tomorrow"

"sounds like a riot" Rock said as the trio approached the school house

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-24, 8:38 PM | Message # 326
Generalissimo
"There the most powerful force in Equestria." Bottle explains as he rolls up the map. "They have been used to defeat the most dangerous foes the nations has faced and there bares are now being threatened by this psychopath. If what you have told me about them is true, then they just might be exactly what we need to stop this guy and I bet he knows that. He locked us in a cage with all his most dangerous adversaries and there most powerful tools. I figure that either he is laughably incompetent or he has a plan to take us all out in one move."

"So we go and warn the ponies and see about getting them all together to deal with this threat before he has a chance to make his move?" Spellweaver asked, magically picking up the map and adding it to her bag.

"Exactly." Bottle answered. "Now, lets go talk to the Apples."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-24, 9:29 PM | Message # 327
Colonel general
"you might have a point but this 'cage' is my doing and the only one who can't go though it is Luminous Star, any of us could leave at any time" Twilight said in a haughty tone

"Sure, if you want to get destroyed by a psycho Light god" Spike said causing Twilight confidence to vanish hang her head "oh man, i did mean to make you feel down" he got up to try and bolster her allowing Weaver to get a good look at the drake.

she had seen the news and heard of the baby dragon Spike savor of the Crystal Empire but the drake before her was quite a bit taller, just a might taller that the Princess next to him, and definitely more toned. one could say 'Hero Material'

-*-

by the time the trio got around to the school house, the colts and fillies were coming out for recess

{now might be a good time to ask Mico anything, the next sub-arc is about to start.}

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-24, 9:54 PM | Message # 328
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket shook his head. "Sorry princess, its not that I don't trust your or anything, but after what this... thing has done to our friends allies I don't want to put all my faith in one spell. Plus I can't imagine that you you would be willing to let other ponies be put in danger while we are stuck in this town." And with that he and Spellweaver head out the door. "Come on, if your coming."

*I don't have anything to ask Mico. There are questions Bottle Rocket or Weaver might ask her, but none that I see Fever or Rock being paranoid or insensitive enough to ask.*

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-09-28, 0:48 AM | Message # 329
Colonel general
{fair enough}

"that's actually a good idea, he might be shaping up be to a good wielder of Light"

"you might be right Twilight, now lets get going before they get too far ahead"

"oh right, Spike look after the place!"
"will do"

-*-

"will you shut the buck up!!"

a loud yell cuts the air drawing the attention of the trio to a picnic table that three teenage fillies are sitting at with two more standing close by, after a moment the three at the table are identified as the CMC.

"Scootaloo? what could be the matter?" Mico wonders aloud then she sees the other two "oh no, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon again I thought Cheerilee got though to thouse two"

Scootaloo stands and rounds on the two bullies and crouches down into an aggressive posture.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-09-28, 2:56 AM | Message # 330
Generalissimo
Fever Pitch rushes ahead, getting between the ponies. "Hold up! Lets all take a breather and tell the nice gaurd pony whats going before we get to the fighting!"

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz