MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-11-25, 0:53 AM | Message # 376
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"I saw your 'nudge'!" Spell Weaver snarls, advancing on the illusory pony. "You can twist words all you want and imply whatever you feel like, but if you think that we are all going to turn on one another just because you imply that its there fault more then yours, then you have another thing coming!"

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2013-11-25, 0:53 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-11-29, 11:36 PM | Message # 377
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Star's eyes take a furious gaze "Fault, what do you know of fault, there is no greater Fault than than being a pony, it is because of you that Mother is..." he stops his tirade suddenly and begins chuckling sinisterly "you my dear, will be the first to die when the time comes" he calms him self with a breath and a motion of his hoof touching his chest and extending it out "I only came here to congratulate you, and look at you all one last time before the war starts" with that he vanished

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-11-30, 8:01 PM | Message # 378
Generalissimo
Spell Weaver sighs. "I am getting really sick of that pony."

"Well you had best watch out!" Bottle Rocket said, with a mock serious tone as he stared slightly to the left of Spell Weaver. "He did say he was going to kill you first!"

Spell Weaver kicked him. "Bottle, you have the worst sense of humor."

Fever Pitch looked less at easy as he looked at the other ponies and asked, "What did he mean about his mother? And ponies? And wars!"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-12-08, 4:35 AM | Message # 379
Colonel general
"I can not say for certain but..." Mico falls silent, Rock walks up to her and sees her crying and hugs her "Mother was so beautiful but she disappeared when *sob* her sister Majesty died. Killed by a mortal centaur named Tirek..." her voice fades as she continues crying into Rock's chest

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-12-08, 9:46 PM | Message # 380
Generalissimo
"So your mother was killed by a centaur?" Spell Weaver looked confused. "Why would have drive him to blame ponies for... existing?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 2:32 PM | Message # 381
Colonel general
music - ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28uo4n9szFU )

Mico composed herself "no Weaver, Majesty was killed by Tirek, not Mother. Star blames all of Majesty's creations and their offspring for Mother's disappence not just the little ponies. no matter how hard we tried the five of us could not quell his anger..."

-*-

six equine figures stand in a crystalline room,

"Be silent," the white one yells, his voice booms and echos as the other five look on with shocked expressions "not one of you could know my pain,"

"how can you say this brother, she was our Mother too" the goldenrod one says

"just leave"

-*-

"he was inconsolable, it would be only a few weeks when he would declare war on mortals but thankfully it never got that far. Celestia, Luna, Chaos, and many of the other Elementals arose to stop us and did though the cost was steep" Mico's voice lost it's strenght as she buried her self in Rock's chest fur once more.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 8:50 PM | Message # 382
Generalissimo
Spell Weavers eyes flash with anger. "So all of this, all the killing and the destruction and the threat of global destruction is all because he refused to just accept that his mother died thousands of years ago?"

"That dose cast him in a new and all together more pathetic light." Bottle mused, putting a comforting wing over Spell Weavers head.

She stepped forward, allowing the wing to fall over her back as she spat. "Its more then that! I just thought he was a monster, trying to bring about the end for the sake of power or grad designs well beyond our frame of reference, but no! He is just a petulant child with a grudge who is so self absorbed that he thinks that his lost of a single family member justifies everything he has done!"

"SPELL WEAVER!" Rock barked.

"WHAT?" She snapped back, cheeks flaring.

Rock pointed down at the sobbing mare. as Spell Weavers face flushed a deep scarlet. "I mean, your mother was a very nice pony I am sure and I did't mean to say that she was... I mean the lost must have been terrible, but he is just taking it to far. I didn't mean to imply anything about..."

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-12-12, 9:13 AM | Message # 383
Colonel general
Mico raises off Rock and composed her self once more "yes he is, and we called him on it...."

-*-

a white stallion stood before five ponies "welcome back Brothers and Sisters" he said to the five

"Lux Lucis, is that you" the goldenrod one said having just awoken from her trance

"yes it is me Sister Mico though I go by Luminious Star now," he said as the others awoke "now we can finish what we started all thouse ages ago."

"I'm not sure Brother Lucis," the red pegasus said "I never understood Whats the payoff."

the stallion's eyes took a sharp glare "'payoff' what bigger 'payoff' is there than to see our Mother again and give her her rightful place once more"

"I knew it, he had become nothing more that a Dam's Colt" the dark unicorn said his voice dripped with a cold insulting tone

"Brother, we are going to seek Sister Celestia's forgiveness and take our places in the order" the blue unicorn said moving the walk out and the others followed

"so thats it then? your all just going to turn your backs on Mother, fine I'll do it all my self
numerus imperium"

-*-

"...luckily, his magic doesn't me effect as much as the others since I'm the shadow of Energy" Mico finshed as she lay next to Rock

"to be betrayed by somepony so close, it must hurt" Merry said glumly

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Thursday, 2013-12-12, 9:15 AM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-12-13, 5:43 AM | Message # 384
Generalissimo
"Oh... ya that's uh... got to suck..." Bottle Rocket's cheeks turn red and he reflexively looks off to the left.

Spell Weaver looked as if she wanted to say something, but was unable to think of the right words to articulate her thoughts without insulting Bottle Rocket.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-12-14, 0:11 AM | Message # 385
Colonel general
"thank you but my past does't matter, what matters is what you need to secure the future" Mico exclaimed but her body gave out under her falling onto Rock "but perhaps it should wait till tonight"

"I'll take her back to the library, you guys should take a breather" he said as he walked away towards the Tree

Active.Time.Events
DT's pain
inspiration's cold bite
destiny's Mark

{FF9 FTW, you can view two of the events above but all three are cannon to the story and will happen regardless}

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 6:35 AM | Message # 386
Generalissimo
{Well I have no idea what any of that means... so I guess destiny's Mark? That either sounds like the mark destiny has placed on one of the characters or some character named Destiny's Cutie Mark and that at lest sounds more impotent then Diamond Tiara being sad or something about inspiration.}

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 8:00 AM | Message # 387
Colonel general
A.T.E
DT's pain
inspiration's cold bite

->*destiny's Mark*

-*- ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ww_RBomGPI )

with the battle calmed the ponies now have time to inspect the aftermath. amist the battle scars are the Cutie Mark Crusaders "is this whole thang gonna effect our friendship?" Applebloom said glumly

"you kidding, if any thing I'm even more 'your friend' now"
"I didn't think that was possible, but same for me" the two non earth pony crusaders said proudly turning towards AB to hug her both froze with wide eyed stares

"uh....."
Applebloom turned to her friends noticing their stares "what you're you two gawkin' at?"
"your Mark, AB!"
this, of course, makes her start turning in tight circles with a look of frantic terror "what?! don' tell me after all of that crusadin it dissapeared on me after only a few days of havin' it?!"

"no... it changed!" Sweetie said in astonishment, there it was Applebloom's the hammer of her hammer crossed Appleblossom Mark had changed from silver to orange

"well don't that just beat all" She said looking at it just before her friends glomped on her for a group hug giving her the perfect moment to see Scootaloo's and Sweetie Belle's " yours have as well." They broke off quickly to see the flame of Scootaloo's fire tail skateboard had turned purple and the gold music notes of Sweetie's music twirled microphone had become blue

"duuude, too awesome"
"this is just..." Sweetie began bouncing "too cool-" suddenly all three saw her breath and felt a drop in teperature "whoa."

"no way" Scootaloo sunk down into a ready stance "Shadow Flight" the ghostly bat wing from before appeared on her back "we still have the powers that Star pony gave us!" she said floating just off the ground flapping the dark wings, a smile appeared on their faces.

"Cutie Mark Crusaders - Protecters! YAY"
-*-

A.T.E
DT's pain
inspiration's cold bite
destiny's Mark

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 9:28 AM | Message # 388
Generalissimo
"Why do I have a terrible feeling about this?" Bottle Rocket asked, looking at the fillies.

Fever Pitch smiled. "I think its cute! Its like we are seeing the next generation of hero's forming right before of our eyes!"

Spell Weaver frowned. "A perfect orderly nation hates hero, because for a hero to exist there must be a problem that created them and will solve and that means either something is threatening the nation or the nation is at threat from the hero. So let's hope that your wrong Fever."

"Wow you two are pessimistic!" Fever rolled his eyes.

{OK well its we are just going though all three anyway, lets just go up the list to inspiration.}

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-12-16, 3:09 AM | Message # 389
Colonel general
{technically speaking you aren't supposed to be able to interact with these cutscenes but seeing as that one happened near the party and they yelled out loud, I'll drop it}

A.T.E
DT's Pain

->*inspiration's cold bite*
destiny's Mark

-*-( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofv9jPQD5ec )

Rarity milled about the Carousel Boutique trying to make heads or tails of the new spark of inspiration that had her, but she would cast aside any piece of fabric that she layed her hooves on. 'Flimsy, no far too weak, this will never do' she thought looking around at her inspiration room 'what is this spark trying to tell me, what is this new line to be'

"Rarity maybe you should take a break" Spike pleaded worry clear in his eyes

"oh Spike I would if I could but this spark just will not let go, I need-"

the door burst open and Sweetie ran up and hugged Rarity cutting her off "Rarity look at this," she said breathing into her cupped forehooves as her eyes and horn glowed she made an evershifting spiked design of ice ( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki....ard.png ) "see, it's beautiful isn't it?" she said looking up into Rarity's entranced eyes.

her eyes widen with rememberance "Sweeite dear will you go get your coltfriend please," she then turned to Spike "and Spike will you send a letter to the Princess, Luna specifically"

Sweetie and Spike traded confuesed glances "Mash?"
"Luna?"
"Why?" they said in unison

"because, they can help me." Rarity's eye fill with determination "I think I know what this spark wants."

-*-
{if you want to see DT's pain I'll play it but if you don't the story won't change, so it's up to you.}

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-12-16, 7:09 PM | Message # 390
Generalissimo
(That's fine, I would rather move ahead with the story then get more info on a character that I don't really care about.)

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz