MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-01-30, 9:26 PM | Message # 91
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"Bottle?" it was faint but it was clear that both Bottle and Zan heard it and took off to its source and found a group of seven ponies behind a set of bars "it is you Bottle Rocket thought you were in Canterlot."

"don't talk you look hurt" the green unicorn's body was covered in scratches and bruses.

"so ain't no more griffons is there" a deep voice pull attention to a well built orange earth stallion sitting in a corner with his eyes closed he stands up walks to the door puts his backhooves on it "stan' back" all do as he rears up and knocks the cell door off its hinges "now can we get outa hear"

"in name of Shinryu, Martial? It is you Martial Cherry" Zan said as he snapped up the earth pony hug "its been too long friend how have you been. Wait what are you doing here?"

"some ponies in suits asked me if'n I wanted to make some bits protectin ponies and momma said I should so I am." Now able to see him better he is wearing a white ten gallon hat over his bright red hair, his coat is a dirty orange, and his mark is six pointed westen lawpony star with a horseshoe around it.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-01-31, 3:28 AM | Message # 92
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Bottle hurries to Sounders said, taking the green unicorns weight as best as he can. "Are you alright?" He asks?

"I'm a lot better then I was about five minutes ago." The older unicorn grunts as stretches his cramped legs.

"RIGHT!" Bottle rocket snapped turning to the rest of the freed prisoners. "We are going to get you back the the mine just as fast as we can! We cleared things out, but its getting late, so if you are able to walk, double time it! If you can't walk fine somepony who can and make it quick! We don't want to be out here after dark, especially not tonight!"

As the ponies hurry out of the cave Sounder, who by this point was standing, some what shakily on all fours leaned into Bottle Rocket. "Bottle, whats going on here? What's got you so spooked?"

Bottle bit his lower lip, but answered in a whisper. "I am here with an undercover team. Something is has gone horribly wrong around here and there is something MUCH worse then Griffons running around in the borderlands. I will tell you more when we get to the mine, but for right now, trust me, you DON'T want to see what I have been dealing with."

"Let you ran off a week and you come back as a secret agent fighting mystery monsters? Colt, I should have taken you to canterlot years ago!" Sounder chuckled as the two of them headed up the rear of the group, walking out in to the warm, dusk air.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-01-31, 7:40 AM | Message # 93
Colonel general
Zan was walking and talking with Martial a ways behind Rocket and Sounder soon they saw the light at the end of the tunnel it took a moment for Zan's eyes adjust but when they did he saw a boulder flying at Rocket and Sounder

Bottle and Sounder found themselves being pulled back into the cave by a silver aura "what the-" he was cut off by a loud crash looking at the entrance a large boulder rolling out of the way, a guttural roar split the air "F**K was that" the four ponies step to the ledge to see a large rock monster standing above seven bloody griffon corpses

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-01-31, 11:35 PM | Message # 94
Generalissimo
{Please don't have my character say f***. I don't have a problem with the word, but its a touch out of character for him.}

"Oh sweet merciful sun! WHAT IN TARTARUS BLACK DEPTHS IS THAT THING!" Bottle Rocket screamed, pushing Sounder deeper into the cave.

"Well it LOOKS like a cave Troll." Sounder, horn flaring to life as picked up a hefty rock with his magic and primed it menacingly at the creature.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-02-01, 4:46 AM | Message # 95
Colonel general
{sorry, thought it funny}

"Ah woudn't do that, that thang an't made a flesh an bone"

"and how is it that you know this?"

"the dead griffon's talons were broken. i've seen what griffons can do ta armored ponies only way griffon claws break is ta hit somethan very hard" he turns to Zan "wha chu think?"

"mostly dirt and gravel but there is cobalt in it so direct magic is out"

"why is that?"

"cobalt absorbs magic." Zan said flatly

"ok so how do we get back to town?"

"no clue, never fought anything like this before so I don't know it's weakness."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-01, 7:05 AM | Message # 96
Generalissimo
"Bottle!" Sounder snaps at the younger pony.

The other turn back too see Bottle Rocket carefully removing a wrapped bundle of dynamite from the pack. "If its made of rock then my bits are on it doing what all the other rocks I have done this too do." Bottle Rocket explained, tying off bundles of three.

"Where did you get thous?" Sounder asked, sounding disproving.

"Oh from... base... back at the training ground?" He gave the unicorn a broad, but unconvinced smile.

"Did you steal them from the mine before you came after us?" Sounder growled.

"Of coarse not!" Bottle Rocket snapped back, before muttering, "I just stole a whole bunch before I left..."

"FOR THE LOVE OF-"

*CRASH*

"Right, lecture of ethics latter, rock monster first." Sounder finished turning to face the enormous monster. "I don't spouse you know series combat magic?" He shouted to Zan. "Because I am terrible at that sort of thing!"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 0:44 AM | Message # 97
Colonel general
"yes I do have quite a repertoire of combat magic ranging from class 1 levi-direction to class 5 elemental force as well as -" his rant cut off by Martial.

"ah don't think nows the time for one of your long winded lectures!" Martial said as another loud crash slamed the side of the cliff "consarn it if'n we only knew it's weakness."

"wait Bottle you knew about this creature, was there a recon report with a weakness detail?" Sounder said with a sense of hope

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 3:31 AM | Message # 98
Generalissimo
"... Yes... in the report... that I definitely recall perfectly because nothing distracted me with midnight train top ominousness..." Bottle Rocket looked down at his small pile of explosives. "I am going to go ahead and say that blowing up there gem power sources should kill them..."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-02-03, 8:42 AM | Message # 99
Colonel general
{um, Cobalt is a metal if thats what you were talking about}

"gems? what gems?" Zan starts to drool as his belly growls "sorry I haven't had any gems in a week" he shakes his head putting a barrier back up just in time to stop a rock slide caused by the monster. "ok back in the game, hey I see an odd patch of discoloration on it's left sholder is that important?"

they heard A deep dark chuckling over the sounds the monster made. the monster stops letting the group look for the source of the voice only to see a goldenrod coated earth pony stallion, his slate gray mane sticking straight up over his glowing brown eyes but the most noteable feature of this pony was the fact that he looked older than any of the group but he was a blank flank. his deep gruff voice rang out "I was wondering what my scout found, tell me who are!"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2013-02-03, 10:08 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-03, 9:07 AM | Message # 100
Generalissimo
{Ah... ya for some reason I was thinking thinking of ultramarine. The chalky mineral used in fresco art, not the Space Marines... Which not that I look at what I said, makes equity as little senses. Man this idea of power crystals must just be hardwired in my brain or something...}

"Grate! More of you!" Bottle Rocket gave the strange pony a dirty look. "Let me guess, your with tall, white and chatty? Well I got bad news your you friend. My name is Bottle Rocket and I am the pony that blow up your necromancer buddy! Also, he had WAY more zombies then you and I did it without having a Dragon and a whole team of pissed off Ponies on my side, so why don't you run and hide before I do the same to you and your metal pale there!"

Sounder leaded into Bottle. "You do know that that 'metal pale' of his is throwing around rocks bigger then you, only the three of you seem to know anything about fighting and that you seem seem to be so disorientated that you seem to have just identified a metal as a crystal a few moments ago?"

"You know, Sounder." Bottle Rocket grounded his teeth, "Intimidating a much larger stronger opponent to avoid a fight works MUCH better when the other pony thinks you allot STRONGER then you look..."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-02-03, 10:12 AM | Message # 101
Colonel general
the dark chuckling got louder "Intimidation won't work on me for I Terra Scindo will end your interference" the glow of his eyes got brighter as the ground shook two more golems broke though the ground one made mostly of light blue crystal with a small patch of purple on the top of its head, the other was made entirely of a bright shiny red metal with no visable discoloration

the drake lent in on Sounder and whispered into his ear "follow my lead" Sounder nodded

"tell me what you think now."

"how about this, censura telum" Zan yelled raising his staff as high he could and then pointing it the top of the crystal golem as a giant bolt of lightning blew the golem apart but Zan was not done he caught a piece of the golem, Sounder took the hint and caught another piece Zan flung his at the red one while Sounder flung his at the first golem which dug right into the left sholder and the golem fell apart but Zan's just broke on impact "whats that one made of?"

"that one is my personal guard, he's made of adamantite the hardest metal known to ponykind save only for lunarium.

{adamantite - the last of a trio of metals known as the mythic three for their rarity (cobalt the least rare, mythril 'more rare', adamantite 'impossible to find') know for its abilty to cancel kinetic force aka immune to physical damage}
{lunarium - an unbelievably dense and hard metal discovered just after Princess Luna's banishment, dark blue in color

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-03, 9:29 PM | Message # 102
Generalissimo
{... you play Terraria I am guessing? Good taste in games.}

"OK Plan B! Sounder, you and the others get back to base, there's only one of them left and I can insure that he isn't going to have the time to chase anypony!"

Bottle Rocket flew into the air, explosives clenched in his teeth.

:Inside the mind of Bottle Rocket: For the love of... HOW DOSE THIS KINDA OF THING KEEP HAPPENING TO ME!? OK well as an earth pony, he can't redirect my throws and he can't fly after me. I don't know if I can crack his body guard and if his buddies are anything to go by then it will probably take a bit more then what I have on hoof to kill him... but if I can distract him while the others escape, then all I have to do is run till either I get away from him or the rest of the team shows up.

Easy...:

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-04, 0:35 AM | Message # 103
Colonel general
{yep in my opinion Terraira is better than Minecraft}

music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz_iOCT7Fjk

"do you really belive you can win?" Scindo said in a monotone voice shaking his head "you clearly have on Idea who your up against" his eye begin to glow even brighter as a mutitude of rocks begin float around him, his eyes trained on Bottle Rocket a sinister grin splits his face "die" the make stones a beline straight for him.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2013-02-04, 4:33 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-04, 3:17 AM | Message # 104
Generalissimo
{OK, look, please finish your posts. I know I can be hard to read, but you keep leaving out the last few lines of your posts. I am going to amuse this one was meant to say that the rock where making a B line for Rocket.}

Bottle Rocket cursed as he dodged, barley avoiding the oncoming projectile.

On the ground the former prisoners made there escape, as Zan speed off to retrieve Zack.

Before Scindo could stop there escape attempt Bottle Rocket hurled a lite bundle of explosives at him. Scindo blocked with a rock of his own, the detonation all, but destroying the improvised shield while leaving the pony largely unscathed.

Bottle Rocket raced for the tree line, dogging soaring boulders he congratulated himself on drawing the mad pony's attention... Now he just needed to not-

A flying rock barley clipped his wing, but so close to the ground that was all it took to send the pegasus hurtling threw the tree line.

Pain burned threw his wings as he pushed himself to his tree remaining good legs. His back right leg was, if he was lucky, only sprained, but his wings where in terrible shape. Still the crashing of the horrible creature behind him sent adrenalin surging throe his system, temporally dulling the pain.

The plan had not changed, it had just gotten... harder...

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-04, 5:21 AM | Message # 105
Colonel general
Bottle felt an odd feeling on his hooves he looked down to see the ground becoming jagged "got you" he heard just before dodging backwards barely avoiding becoming a pony pincushion at least twenty very thin and sharp stone spires now stood where he had just been. "Darn missed" the Golem smashed though a tree bringing it's other arm up for the kill but it was stoped on the down swing by Martial.

"Afore you say anythang, wern't no point in me and Zan goin. asides I'm more use to you here." His body began glowing brown "Gaia's Wrath" Martial yelled stomping his right backhoof a hole opened up below the Golem but it didn't fall instead a wave of orange energy came out.

the golem slammed into the side of the hill Terra Scindo looked up to see Martial Cherry panting a little standing infront of a slightly injured Bottle Rocket "well well I was wondering when you six were going to show, I am honored to be in the presence of avatar of the element of Earth when I am but a lowly shadow." Scindo said in a sarcastic tone before breaking out into a mad laughing fit.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2013-02-04, 5:24 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz