MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-04, 5:43 AM | Message # 106
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"ARE YOU MAD!" Bottle Rocket start at his rescuers. "WE NEED THE OTHERS!" He tried to stamp a hoof, but, failing to account for bad leg he simply toppled over. As soon as one of his hurt wings hit the ground his world was temporally consumed with pain.

Gasping for breath he looked helplessly at the other combatants. "At lest tell me you told the others to get help?"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-04, 6:17 AM | Message # 107
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"acourse, ah may be a farm bumpkin but ah ain't stupid and Zan ain't for sure." Martial turned his attention back to Scindo who was still laughing crazily "so you gonna keep laughing or are we gonna tussle?"

his laughter ended abruptly "no" Martial and Bottle now utterly confused "my job is not yet done but the moment it is you'll be the first to know." Scindo vanished in brown light looking around so too was the red golem.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 0:28 AM | Message # 108
Generalissimo
"Well... that was anti anticlimactic." Bottle grumbled, carefully moving a damaged wing by hoof to allow himself a more comfortable position to collapse in. "What do you spouse all that was about, anyway?" He asked, laying his head on the frost floor and closing him eyes.

"What are you doing, boy?" The large earth pony asked, starring at prone pegasus.

"I am laying down, because I am fairly certain I broke something in attest one wing, sprained a leg and generally busted and bruised every squire inch of my body when I huge metal monster knocked me out of the sky with a hunk of rock." Bottle answered, testily. "Unless you have a couple of splints and bandages on hoof then I sorta figure that my best coarse of action is to lay here and concentration on not blacking out or bleeding out."

Bottle Rocket cracked an eye open and looked at the larger pony. "You know... you look realy familiar. You ever meet a pony named Rockbreaker?"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 6:42 AM | Message # 109
Colonel general
"Rockbreaker? can't say ah do but we don't know that he ain't comin back" he says as he walks up to the downed pegasus who looks at him with a raised brow he sat next to Bottle and pointed both forehooves at him and says "terra vigoratus" green flows of light rise out of the ground and wrap around Bottles hurt limbs giving a soothing sensation "there but wait a second or two afore you try ta stand."

"what was that?"

"that was me using the land's energy to speed up you body's natural regeneration" Bottle looked at the scratch on his right forelock feeling the pain dull too see the cut was closing very slowly but it was "now ah suggest we start headin back to town" after a minute a bang rings out both look up to see a firework image of Zack's cuite mark in the direction of the town.

"Zack" both say in unison they turn to each other "you know Zack?" they both ask in unison once more.

"what is that?"

"that theres a unicorn signal flare a very common spell by what Zack told me but they only supposed use that when in ...... oh no we gotta go now"

music

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 1:31 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 8:05 AM | Message # 110
Generalissimo
"RIGHT! LETS GO!" Bottle rolled to his feet, all thought of his injury's forgotten at the thought of his friend's being in danger!

"AAAAAARGH!" Bottle Rocket screamed as biology took a firm stance against heroics.

"Right, DON'T stand... Can I get a lift till my mussels can hold my wight aging?"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 9:15 AM | Message # 111
Colonel general
"acourse." the large earth pony had no problem getting the pegasus on his back and taking off for the town.

back in town!

three golems are stomping around "there now any ablebodied pony within range should be here soon" he said as he lept into the air and yelled "Sunlight serenade" a blinding flash of light forced all the ponies and golems around too close their eyes when the light faded Zack was behind one of the golems as it tried to turn around it fell apart.

"nice" said the deep blue "but check this." the pegasus flies straight up and then back down going in between the two remaning golems legs nicking the discolored spots "that called 'threading the needle'. what do ya think"

a new golem appeared behind the pegasus about to slam him when a yellow unicorn appears from out thin air and digs a set of sabertalons into a discolored spot on it's right sholder before backfliping off it. "I think you need to keep your head in the fight before you get smashed!" a mix worry and anger permeate her voice.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 10:20 PM | Message # 112
Generalissimo
{OK... that's alto of characters with no names.}

:Back on the road to town: "So... you two know Zack? He seems to know or be known by just about everypony I have meet since signing on to the guard." Bottle Rocket bounced up and down on the larger pony's back. "So how DO you to two know him anyway?"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 11:53 PM | Message # 113
Colonel general
{those two have names, check page 6}

"we're part of a group of six. Zack, Zan, me, May, Flame, and Zach. you know the element of harmony right?" getting a nod from Bottle "well think of it like this Harmony is spiritual, Anima is physical or the elements that make up matter. earth, water, energy, fire, and soul. understand? don't feel bad if'n you don't took me a while to get it myself."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-06, 3:27 AM | Message # 114
Generalissimo
{Ah, thou know I am confused as to why you did not just call them that aging. Names are easier to remember then description when its all text.}

"OK... wait, then how did you to not know that Zan knew Zack?"
{"Zack" both say in unison they turn to each other "you know Zack?" they both ask in unison once more.}
"I mean that this point I have mostly just accepted that everypony I meet somehow knows the guys. After all the guy is on first name terms with the Goddess so... ya, you too knowing him was not overly surprising, but the fact that you two are part of a group and DON'T know that each other knew your boss? How dose that happen?" Bottle pauses then shouts, "HAY! Wait if there are 6 of you and 6 members of team hammy, then our you guys like... mirror versions of each other? Because Sounder said that ponies DON'T have evil versions of themselves, but I knew this miner who meet another pony that was basically his exact clone, but with a different coat and mane. Sounder said that's just something that happens back nearer too Canterlot, but I still think it was evil doubles... Hay dose that magic have a depressant effect, because my wings don't hurt as bad, but my brain is getting all fuzzy?"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 2:00 AM | Message # 115
Colonel general
{the white txt was Martial and Bottle, Zan was half way back to town by then.}

"that 'magic' was just a minor regen cast I don't think it has a depressant effect. mirror versions? I don't quite get what ya mean but I'll tell ya that when we all use our Anima at the same time Zack and Zach get these neat crowns like what you might see a prince be wearin Zack's is gold with a diamond half-heart and Zach's is silver with a onix half-heart while the rest of us get these bracers with our Anima on it, get it cause I didn't the first time?" A earspliting roar cuts the air in half

"that came from town!"

"lets get a move on!!!"

in town!
Music

"what.is.that?!" Zack asks in a tone of shear disbelief looking at a giant humanoid thing just outside of town

the stallion that pestered Martial and Bottle appears in a flash of brown light "you like? His name is Titan he is whats called an Eidolon, this one is the spirit of the Earth. think you can handle him Zack" the laughs an cliche villain's laugh before vanishing again.

"this is sooo not good" Zack said as Weaver, Fever, Rock, even Tiger Lily and Sky Ripper stand beside him as Zan touched down "Zan? thank Faust your here, we might just a chance after all."

{by now Bottle should be very close to fully healed, just a heads up.}

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 1:40 PM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 2:41 AM | Message # 116
Generalissimo
Bottle takes one look at the town then shouts, "WHY AM I STILL NOT SURPRISED!"He hops off the larger pony and flares his mended, if still stiff wings. "ZACK, YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO TELL ME THE PLAN BEFORE I RESORT TO PLAN 'THROTTLE THAT RUTTIN', HOME DESTROYING, MONSTER!'"

Message edited by Duhad - Thursday, 2013-02-07, 2:42 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 7:22 AM | Message # 117
Colonel general
"no need to worry, now that Martial is here. the colts are back in town" Zack said with a grin "oh but send this to Zach, Zan." Zack calmly passed a small piece of paper to Zan who quickly lit it ablaze a trail of green dust flew away on the wind. Zack, Zan, and Martial took combat stances "we'll handle tall, dark, and ugly. your's, Night's, and Tiger's teams can take the golems in town" Zack looked at Bottle with a confident smile "you can do, I believe in you" with that Zack's took off evading like they had seen lots of combat.

"ROCKET" Weaver yells because Bottle doesn't notice a golem about to crush him. "Impulse" Bottle is knocked towards Weaver by a powerfull gust of mana just before the golems arm crashes into the spot where Bottle had just been standing. After spining with Weaver for a moment they stop with Bottle on his hindlegs with one foreleg hooked behind Weaver as she is leaning out. Weaver blushes a bright red easily seen though her aqua coat.

"Are you two going to start making out or are you going to help?" Rockbreaker asked, annoyance clear in his voice.

"Oh come on Rock, I wanna watch." Fever whined

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 8:50 AM | Message # 118
Generalissimo
Rocket looks confused for a moment then his eyes widen. "Um..."

"YOUR HOME IS BEING CRUSHED BY ROCKS!" Rock Crusher bellows.

"Right!" Bottle Rocket takes off like a shoot, face burning from what he is quick to assure himself is just the wind and the seething... oh Celestial what was he just feeling a second ago?

"DODGE!" Rock scream, voice peaking with exasperation.

Bottle rolled, just avoiding a sweeping hand.

"RIGHT! RAGE!" Bottle shouted as he bared towered one of the monsters a second behind him. Swooping down and utilizing the agility training that had saved his life countless times in countless mine tunnels he slid in between the legs of the creature in fount of him, leading the tailing golem to crash straight into its comrades legs, toppling it.

Taking advantage of temporally pron monster, Bottle jauntily cantered along its chest, before dropping a light bundle of explosives on its chest. "You would not believe how long its been since I have really been able to use my special talent." He mentioned, conversationally to the beast. With a flap of his wings he took off, dodging both the things to slow reactionary fist and the exploitation that shortly followed it.

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2013-02-08, 1:18 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 11:34 PM | Message # 119
Colonel general
Tiger and Ripper looked at eachother with raised brows "is it just me or does this colt act just like Zack" Ripper nods just before giving Tiger a boost and rolling out of the way of another stone fist that Tiger landed on and ran up the arm attatched to it slashing the discolored spot on this golem's face with one of the claws on her forehoof causing it to crumble.

A golem tillted it's head 'Master?' it thought looking at Terra Scindo looking at it with a scowl 'am I not doing what what you wish' "focus on the fighters not the town" Scindo said causing the golem to turn towards the battles in progress a grin now adorning Scindo's face as he cantered up to the discolored spot on this golem's heel and drove a small dagger into it Scindo was gone in his place was a changeling walking away from the golem as it crumbled "too easy."

"So what do ya reckon we do" Martial asked concerned as to the answer given the fact the three were running headlong at an Eidolon.

"simple keep it busy till Zach gets here."

"thats your plan? jeez Zack I've heard of playing by ear but really"

"oh I've got a real plan for this 'Delta Limit' " Zack lept into the air as the others got into position and focused soon a large white triangle appeared and fired a fairly large beam that hit Titan in the face causing him to stumble.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 1:45 AM | Message # 120
Generalissimo
"How are we doing Rocket?" Rock Cruncher side stepped a thrown rock as Fever Pitch shoot past him, driving a cloud of dust at the face of the nearest monster.

"Well... I am out of explosives!" Bottle Rocket shouted back as he banked to avoid a swat from the new golem. "Sooo... not good!" He concluded.

He yelped in pain as a monsters other hand manged to catch him off guard and tossed him into the air. Taking advantage of the disoriented pegasus venerability the Golem swapped his arm, intent of catching the falling pony and driving him into the ground, but in the last second before impact a large diamond of pure magic appeared between them, throwing off the monsters aim.

Recovering Bottle Rocket swooped up, just in time to avoid the ground. Speeding low to the ground he turned back towered the creature, hovering about ten feet above Spell Weavers. "Thanks for that." He called down between deep gulps of air. His body was being to shake from the extortion of none stop flying for almost a full day with very little sleep. "I owe you one for that."

Spell Weavers horn shown as a trio of hard light shields slammed into the monsters right knee, staggering it. "I'll make sure to collect when this is over." She shouted back, before shooting him a troubled glace. "Are you going to be OK? Your getting slower out there."

"Ill be fine." Bottle Rocket reassured, trying to hid the exhaustion from his voice. "We all ready have one down, the second one is nearly gone and once where down to just one, its going to be a cake walk. After the towns safe, Ill take a brake."

"Just don't do anything stupid, you still 'owe me one' after all!" She calls back, smiling tightly.

"I will do my best." Bottle Rocket mutters before darting back at the recovering creature. "Lets see how it liked getting a log jammed in its eye... gem... thing." Bottle muses as he scopes up a largish chunk of wood from one of the damaged buildings.

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz