MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 7:29 AM | Message # 121
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Titan's attacks where becoming faster and faster with each miss and Zack's party was getting weaker every second untill Titan landed a hit on Zack sending him rocketing back to town slaming into a wall he fell from consciousness.

"Zack! Guys Zacks hurt" the four gather to see Zack covered in bruses unconscious thats when the sound of Zach's shadow move is heard the four turn to see him standing right behind "Zach, Zacks hurt!"

his eyes go wide at the sight of his brothers state "Zack wake up tell me who did this I'll make sure its the last thing -" he is cut off by Zack regaining consciousness

"stop being overdramatic" Zack points at Titan and Zach follows his eyes going wide at seeing Zan barely avoid a titanic fist.

"is that an Eidolon?"

"yep now you know what to do" Zack and Zach put their off-hooves together after a few second a crystal forms "now go" Zach took off towards Titan.

"what was that?" Rock asked look around seeing the others faces, clearly they wanted to know as well.

"Eidolith, a crystal born from the soul used to summon Eidolons"

"oh yea the tide just shifted!" Fever exclaimed

"do me a favor, leave nothing standing." his horn began to glow 'maioribus restituo' a wave of green energy washed over the team and the feelings of exhaustion were gone they tried to say words of thanks only to find Zack passed out again.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 9:04 AM | Message # 122
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Well... that was odd." Bottle bakes the silence. The others nod. "So... who's feeling ready to start leaving up to Rock's name?" The others grin.

5 minutes latter

Bottle Rocket slammed his full body against the last rock monster. With the extra boast from Rock Crusher and a bit of cushioning from Spell Weavers magic, the pegasus cannonball tore weakened beast in half.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH ROCKLAND!" The slightly dazed Bottle shouted at the rubblely remains of the thing that had been terrorizing his town. "Now... as for your boss..." Bottle added, wobbly running up to join his friend's.

"You ready for this Rocket?" Spell Weaver asked as the pegasus shook his head.

"Ya." He grind at her. "Thanks for the magical assist, again. I couldn't have saved my home without your help."

"HAY!"

"ALL of your help! Sorry Rock."

"I knew you meant all of us!"

"Thank you Fever..."

"Maybe we can talk about this after we take care of the crazy, evil earth pony wizard?" Spell Weaver offered, dryly.

"Right!" The other agreed.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 2:14 AM | Message # 123
Colonel general
strange noises are heard the team looks up toward the source to see a massive runic circle over the outskirts of town. Soon a fairly large crystal appeared in the circle and begins to fall stoping just before impacting the ground. An image appears in the crystal and shatters it now a humanoid female with a long white dress sits upon a throne of moving metal her green skin contrast to the mutitude of gold wings coming off the throne she opens her eyes showing her gold eyes she looks at Titan then to Zach who nods she then points at Titan and a thin white beam pierces him and he fades away.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 7:02 AM | Message # 124
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket stares at the strange apparition. The only thing he had ever seen that is even remotely close to this... thing are the diamond dogs... and these don't look much like diamond dogs!

"Is it just me or did a huge magical crystal just come out of nowhere, explode, then turn into a huge green, hairless female diamond dog which proceeded to lazier the magical earth pony to death?" Bottle Rocket asked shaky.

"Oh good." Spell Weaver whispered. "I was begging to think I had gone insane."

"Well maybe where both insane and just hallucinating the same thing." Bottle offered.

"I... I don't think that's possible." Spell Weavers voice trembled.

"Well... I guess its good where not mad I spouse." Offered with a weak laugh as he sat down heavily.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 2:27 AM | Message # 125
Colonel general
"Mad would be a relative term" the team quickly spin around to see the earth pony responsible this whole mess "for you see madness wasn't the plan here, this was!" he throws a small crystal at the humanoid as it pireced her she was sucked into it. the crystal floated back to Scindo "my jobs done now, where were we." he looks dead at Bottle as he makes the crystal disappear in brown light, he takes a combat stance "now let us finish what we started."

music

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 1:50 PM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 4:13 AM | Message # 126
Generalissimo
"You know what? I have no idea what the hell you just did. Feel like I have been jerked around CONTENTLY by that pony over there." He points at Zack. "At this point I really could not tell you weather or not I even trust him when he says that he even the good guy in all of this. Heck for all I know, sucking up that crystal hairless diamond dog just saved Equestria! I WOULD BELIEVE IT!"

He snorts and lowers himself into a ready stance. "More then all of that thou I know one other thing!" He dashes forward, grappling the other pony.

"YOU ATTACKED MY HOME!" He uses the full force of his wings to batter the larger pony to his knees.

"YOU TIRED TO KILL MY FRIENDS!" He raises his head and slams it into Titan, with a force the brown pony had not thought possible.

Titan stuck the earth, sending a pillar of rock jutting up under the pegasus throwing Bottle into the air. To his surprise he found himself lifted too as his victim held tightly too him. Titan snarled at the pegasus. "RELEASE ME!" He demanded.

Bottle Rocket looked down at Titan. "I." He growled as he raised himself back to all fours. "HAVE HAD!" Bottle Rocket lifts the larger pony till there faced glare to glare. "OF YOU!" He screams and dives off the new pillar of rock, rushing down faster then he had ever dived before.

In a dim part of his mind he heard the scrams of his friends, felt a magical tug as Spell Weaver tired to slow his descent. He flared his wings, knowing that in all likely hood it was far to late.

*CRUNCH*

A shock wave of dirt and small rocks where blasted away from the impact sight as a streak of color hit the ground like a shoot from a cannon.

Message edited by Duhad - Sunday, 2013-02-10, 4:14 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 10:04 AM | Message # 127
Colonel general
{Titan? he was defeated you meant Terra Scindo right?}

after a few seconds Bottle finds him self being lifted by Scindo a look of pure malice and hate evident on his face "how dare you, you actually hurt me you worthless piece of -" he was cut off by Weaver bucking him square on the flank "why you little whorse, I'll see you suffer for that." Looking into her eyes her reasons became clear "ah I see your suffering shall be to watch him die" he begins to squeeze Bottle's neck. A purple ball of light flew from the shadows between them hitting Scindo's face causing him to stagger backwards releasing Bottle who Weaver began to protect "who did that" Scindo screamed.

"I did, now leave these ponies alone" a winded Zach stood his ground against Scindo "what did you do to Ultima?"

he began chuckling "the first thing you ask about is the Eidolon? fine I traped her in that little crystal and sent it to my master"

"she is my friend! 'Moonlight Minuet' " Zach roared at the top of his lungs as thirty plus purple orbs appeared and began to float around Zach soon he stomped his right forehoof and the orbs doove into the shadow around him and began to pummel Scindo from all directions till he was being forced into the air, Zach pulled a black broadsword off his back with his left foreleg and lept above Scindo "you have been judged-" Zach dives though Scindo "guilty!" Scindo is engulfed in purple light and falls to the ground.

A minuet later Scindo speaks to the astonishment of all present "you...think....this is.....over? your mis-" but he stoped midsentance his eyes go wide he look to the top of one the only standing structures to see a hooded pony a soft white glow from under his was all that could be seen "why?" he stuggles out

"simple your job is done" with a flick of his head a sicking snap is heard making all present cringe as Scindo fall to the ground all eyes now on the hooded pony "don't give those looks you'll all know the who, why, and what very soon" with that he disappears in white light.

Zach trots over to Bottle and Weaver "you two ok?"

{don't leave the battle ground plz}

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 8:31 PM | Message # 128
Generalissimo
{Yes that's what I meant. Must have garbed the wrong name from the last post. Also, have you ever been strangled to the point where your throat has been partly crunched? Because I have and you usually  end up like this...}

Bottle rolls over on to his side and takes several rasping breaths. Weaver stepped over to him, concern clear on her face, but Bottle waved her off as he pushed himself slowly upright.

"I'll be fine in a second." His voice is extremely raspy, but he gives Weaver a slightly pained smile. "That's two I owe you now, I guess."

"I guess you do." Spell Weaver smiled, then remembering where she was she turned to Zack. "I am alright, sir."

"You must have Faust looking right over your shoulder Rocket!" Rock Crusher trotted up the group, Fever Pitch a few steps behind. "Your harder to kill then a dame dragon!" He slapped Bottle Rocket on the back with enough force to stagier the pegasus.

"Ya and did you see Spell Weaver just kick that guy right in the side? And he was all like 'Wow ya, not evening going to fight you!'" He punctuated his exaltation with kick.

There was a brief lull in the conversation as they all looked over at the body in the carter.

"OK." Bottle Rocket said, voice still a bit thin. "So... who wants to explain the random murdering of the pony that was just kicking all our butts? Or the hairless diamond dog lady made out of crystals? Because frankly I am curious as heck about both of thous."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 7:04 AM | Message # 129
Colonel general
no sooner than Bottle said those words than the body in question began to glow and the strangest cuite mark in history appeared on his flank a bright orange circle with two line inside it making a perfect plus but soon the body began to fade into brown lights till they formed into one sizeable orb that flew away "no, no it can't be. what was his name" Zach yelled

"Terra Scindo if'n ah remember right" A deep southern drawl pulled attention to a Battered and beatin Martial and Zan "don't think ah had the pleasure of a proper introduction. Names Martial Cherry but ya'll can call me Mar its what Zack likes to call me." Zach looked he was scared out of his wits. "whats up with 'em?"

Zach snaped out it "tell me did you fight anyponyelse like this Terra Scindo?"

{credit for the elemental symbols goes to =NL140 (http://nl140.deviantart.com/ ) awsome I'd been trying to get some symbols for them for a long time}

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 7:19 AM | Message # 130
Generalissimo
"We did." Fever Pitch offered. "It was back in the Everfree Forest. Rocket blow him up with some weird rock."

"Yes and there where a five other ponies like him right after the fight, throwing around a bunch of creepy end of the world talk." Rock Crusher noted.

"And Rocket said he meet a white one on the train ride over who tired to get him to question his loyalty to Zack." Spell Weaver added.

"What all of them just just said!" Bottle Rocket finished.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-12, 7:21 AM | Message # 131
Colonel general
music

"this is bad, very very bad. we're not dealing with ordinary ponies, not by a long shot think about it the first one you defeated, Necro Shadow right? he sound like a DARK pony right? well Terra Scindo is old arcanum for Earth Spliter.

what are you gettin at Zach"

"here" Zach began drawing in the dirt making six symbols. The first was a big circle with a dot in it's center, the next was a very small circle with a line leaving it going thru two bigger circles one inside the other when the line was out the other side it went around behind the smaller circle then back around the took a sharp 45 degree angle making the whole thing look like a drop of water, the next was a line constantly making 45 degree angles till it looked like two triangles one within the other, the next was a line that spiraled it's self till it took a 45 degree turn to make it look like a small flame, the next was two circles the smaller one was inside the other and off to a side causing the larger one to look like a cresent and there was a star in the smaller circle, the last was the symbol that appered on Scindo's flank. Zach then pointed to each in the order he drew them "Light, Water, Energy, Fire, Darkness, and Earth. These are the Anima elements."

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2013-02-12, 7:25 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-12, 9:19 AM | Message # 132
Generalissimo
"Right, we killed Darkness and Earth... well of we killed Darkness and Light killed Earth, so now we just need to kick Light, Water, Energy and Fire's flanks and the days saved, right?" Bottle Rocket interjected.

The others recruits looked at him. "What? Martial Cherry told me about how he, the dragon, Zack, Zach and one or two other ponies where sorta the good versions of these evil six ponies. Way I figure it, now that two of them our down, we have the numbers advantage. We find out where they took the crystal diamond dog, beat em up, take it back or destroy it or toss it into a volcano, whatever you guys plan of doing with it, then Equestria is saved right?" He looks at Zach, "Right?"

"When where you going to mention all of that?" Rock Crusher asked.

"Right after we where done fighting monsters made out of metal." Bottle replied.

"OK fair." Rock admitted.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-13, 6:30 AM | Message # 133
Colonel general
"your correct, but its never that easy" Zach had a solem look "even with Mar's 'terra vigoratus' Zacks going to be down for days"

"Simple we help this town get back on it's feet."

music

all but Bottle, Zach, and Martial shouted 'yeah'

"Yes, that sounds like great way to help" he grins as he walks off to help with the rebuilding.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 2:03 PM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-13, 7:15 AM | Message # 134
Generalissimo
Bottle trots up to Zach. "There not going to thank you for this." He mutters.

"Oh?"

"Yes, trust me, you rebuild the town and fend off the monsters and the ponies around hear will mutter that about how we probably brought them here, just so we could beat them and help out, to try and make the guard look good." Bottle Rocket looks over the half wrecked hamlet.

"Do you think that means we should just not help?" Zach asked, dryly.

"No." Bottle Smiled. "Just don't be surprised when they give you dirty looks for being helpful."

The two chuckled before Bottle stretched his back, wincing. "Blarg! I think I have broken and mended a few to many bones today. I feel completely healed, but... well weird. While I still lived here the most powerful unicorn I knew was Sounder and his claim to fame is just being able to locate deeply berried minerals and gems. Now I am getting broken with magic, fixed with magic and protected with magic. Its a bit overwhelming." He noticed Spell Weaver, who gave him a quick wave from one a half crunched building she was helping to fix with Sounder and a few of the refugees. He waved back and smiled. "Not that I mind all the magic, mind you."

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-13, 1:10 PM | Message # 135
Colonel general
Zach seeing the slight blush cross Bottle's face "you know, if you feel somthing towards her you should act. I never would have never gotten to know my goddess of the night if I had not asked her out."

Bottle tried to ask him a question but he was gone.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2013-02-13, 1:13 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz