MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Sad » Discorded anonymous (all those touched by Discord's influence please step inside)
Discorded anonymous
ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 6:51 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Checked
{inspired by the youtube video series REHARMONIZED PONIES (YES i know the fan fic came first but I've only seen the videos)

OC who have been affected by Discord please
this is about ponies still affected by the Discording even after physicaly recovering}

in the wake of Discord's conversion to good the day and night courts were bombarded by calls for Discords imprisonment for all he had done to ponies all over Equestria, so Celestia called for the best psychotherapist in Equestria a stallion named Electron Pathways. a slighty wizend pinkish stallion with aged silver hair slicked back to keep it out of his cold and calculating green eyes allowing him to see the door labeled 'Discorded anonymous' he look back to his cutie mark 'a brain literally arcing with energy' he sighs "I do hope I'm the right pony for this" he said opening the door "good day everypony" he said with a cheery attitude he heard a unified 'good day Mr. Pathways' even hearing a few sirs in there "ok lets get started with introductions today"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 8:07 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 8:01 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
{are we going with the gray and gray color schemes from the show or not? I am going to just start with that assumption.}

A pegasus with a parchment cutie mark who, till this point had been laying draped over his folding chair, looked up. "Me first!" he shouts, glaring around at the others as if daring them to change him for the spot. As none of the other ponies seemed to care he snorted and turned to face the psychologist.

"I am Scribbles. I would ask if any of you had read any of my works, but I am fairly certain that most of you would be to nonplussed by the lake of 'pretty pictures' to actually get threw more then a few pages!" He shoots a baleful look at another pony at random before going limp in the chair.

:From Scribbles dossier:
This pony was brought here for treatment after he ran out of him home, hurling quills and parchments at his neighbors, while screaming about there, "Lake of taste." The parchment he was found throw about appeared to mostly be comprised of pages from unfinished story's he had been working on.

From what we have gathered he is a local teacher and amateur writer. Friends and co-workers described him as being a generally agreeable and helpful, if occasionally prone to fits of melancholy. It was universally agreed that his outburst was extremely contrary to his normal character. Taking this in to account with the time of his brake down, as well as the longevity of his condition we believed that having him join this group would be the best course of action.

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 10:14 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 8:26 AM | Message # 3
Colonel general
{no they look normal but their minds haven't fully recovered}

"well mister Scribbles I belive your discordant stems from your- "he hesitates for a second before continuing "insecurities about the quality of your work, I have a sample of your work here and I must say-" he is cut off by....

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 10:23 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 10:16 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
{Ya that actually makes more sense... honestly I have no idea what I was thinking. Also Scribbles was the name I was going for. Messed it up, sorry. Oh and you maaaaaay want to throw your own OC in there because I think we may not have any new players hopping in right now, with how slow things have been running around here. Just a thought.}

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 11:13 PM | Message # 5
Colonel general
{I intended on it}

... the intense mix of emotions from Scribbles "but if don't want me to I woun't. let's go right to the next one ok? how about you?" he points to a light gray pony with a black vest, the spikes in his mane drooping a little even the sheen in the shield and katana of his cuite mark is gone.

"fine." his voice was so weak the others thought he was wispering "my names Zack Marcus."

"hello Zack" the others said together

"yea, I met Discord in a field just out side of Ponyville, my mark stands for the strength and willingness to protect others, Discord he convinced me I was weak and the I was the reason he was free, I spent three hours just lying there unable to move. I thought I was past this but I had a relapse in a sparing match, my opponent charged me and I just froze thinking to myself 'I'm just not strong enough' I got knocked out for two days."

"well that is something"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-06, 3:59 AM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
"Soooo... this is all your fault then?" Scribbles gives Zack a dirty look. There is general grubbing from the others, but Scribbles just ignores them as he stares at Zack.

A blue pegasus with a red striped rocket cutie mark opens his mouth as if to say something, then just snorts derisively.

Scribbles turns on him. "Oh and whats are you finding so funny!?" His voice rise to a shout as he stands up.

"Nothing. Just sit down before to hurt your self." The stallion mutters before pointedly looking in another direction.

"HAY DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!" The smaller, light purple pony makes a lung for the target of his aggregation, before being forcibly restrained by two of the other patients.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 2:35 AM | Message # 7
Colonel general
"That is quite enough!" Mr. Pathways yelled he calmed himself down before continuing "now Discord went after everyponies weakness even mine, he took a swing at my self confidence but I now know all that he said was a lie and-" he gets cut off by Zack

"it wasn't a lie, my family was responsible for reinforcing the seal on Discord but my father died before he could pass the knowledge on to me." Zack broke down and started sobing into his hooves.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 3:28 AM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
"SO IT WAS YOUR FAULT!?" Scribbles eyes bugle as he stars at the despondent unicorn. "I was just giving you a hard time, because you look like an a-"

*Thump*

"OW!" Scribbles rubs the back of his head, then continues, "No, but this really, all of this could have been avoided if you had just cast a stupid spell? I don't know who is the worst screw up in all this! You, the princess or your dad!"

The blue pony from before looks at Zack, clearly interested in seeing his reaction to that last.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 8:40 AM | Message # 9
Colonel general
Zack's silver eyes lept to the pony at mention of his father and got to hooves walking calmly to him with closed eyes put his face level with the pony "say all you what about me but" he opened his eyes now glowing orange "say one more cross word about my father or the Princess" Zack now had the pony by the scruff of the neck in his aura "and you won't live to regret it" Zack put Scribbles in his seat then returned to his own his eyes silver again "my father died protecting my mother, brother, and me from blood thirsty bandits on our way home from a picnic, to this day I believe it was Princess Celestia that saved mother and me that day."

"yes while I can not condone violence. I think now would be a good time for our guest to enter and make his statement"

as if he had always been there the Draconequus whom everypony was talking about appeared out of thin air "hello everypony, I came by to say...." he said something so soft none could make it out

"I'm sorry Discord what was that." it was clear that Mr. Pathways was enjoying messing with Discord

"I'm s.s.s.s.sorr.r.r.r.y" Discord clearly had alot of trouble with that word.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Thursday, 2013-02-07, 8:41 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 9:14 AM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
Scribble mumbles something unintelligible as a magical aura keeps his mouth held firmly shut. His furious expression and eyes, which alternate between glaring daggers at Discord and Zack, makes it clear to all that whoever is casting the magic is probably doing a rather excellent job at keeping the whole meeting from devolving into a brawl.

From his chair the blue pegasus glares at Discord. "Oh... its you." His voice practically drips with venomous loathing. While he dose not move from his seat, for the first time in the meeting something seems to have gotten his full attention.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 11:47 PM | Message # 11
Colonel general
"oh dear I did something very bad to you didn't I?"

Zack stood up and got betwen Discord and the blue pegasus.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 1:56 AM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
"Ya... you could say that." The pegasus still dose not leave his set but moves his head to keep starring at discord. "Thanks to your chaos magic spading all over the place, the whole world turned upside down. Of coarse the Elements and the Princess cleaned up most of it, but just where there was all kinds of residual fallout?"

Discord opens his mouth to try a guess, but is cut off by the pony.

"UNDERGROUND!" He bellows! "They cleared out all the old mine shafts, but alto the new ones now open up onto gems that have been infused with your dame... your dame... TAINT!" The pony is giving the draconequus a murderous glare. "Thanks to your magic, I get claustrophobic panic attacks whenever I am underground and horrible vertigo whenever I go outside and look into the sky!"

Through all of this he never leaves his seat or opens his wings.

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2013-02-08, 1:58 AM

runforever101Date: Friday, 2013-02-08, 5:06 AM | Message # 13
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
A filly named Broadway Bound looked at everyone sadly. Her head drooped and bags were under her eyes. Her usually bright red and blue hair was grayish and her coat white coat was slightly gray. "I'm sorry you guys..." she whispered to Zack and Scribbles before shriveling into a ball. Her wings wrapped around her torso as she shivered. I don't like being the center of attention!

Message edited by runforever101 - Friday, 2013-02-08, 5:07 AM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 7:00 AM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
Scribbles eyes brows raise in surprise. "Ugm hory?" He manages to force through his held mouth. Seeming to realize that he is not about to start shouting again for the moment, the unicorn holding Scribbles mouth relaxes his magical grip.

The pegasus rolls his jaw then asks again. "Your sorry? You didn't do anything wrong." The small ponies whole determiner seems to bright a little. Then, like a heavy door closing the brightness winks out, his eyes narrow and he snarls, "Or did you? Is this all some how your fault too?"

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 1:51 AM | Message # 15
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
She pulled her wings tighter together. "I'm sorry!" she sobbed. "I'm sorry I interupted! Please, I don't like being talked to! My brother sent me here!"

Forum » Roleplay » Sad » Discorded anonymous (all those touched by Discord's influence please step inside)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz