MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » The Waning Days of Light (Can a despret and dangerous quest save Princess Celestia?)
The Waning Days of Light
ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-02-20, 8:26 AM | Message # 106
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"oh no problem, he is a doof though" Tak said with a smile

-*-

Jack looks at Tak with a smile "yea, I'm sure she read enough psychology books-" he was cut off by a glare from Dart "uh...I mean 'yea, yes she does?" causing Dart to face-hoof

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-02-20, 11:12 PM | Message # 107
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Nightingale giggled. "OK we should probably finish breakfast and rejoin them."

"Excuse me?" Brass's smile grows slightly brittle. "I didn't know we where keeping secrets. Why keep your lovely sisters interests so... privet?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-03-12, 7:18 PM | Message # 108
Colonel general
"once again I believe you misunderstand, I wasn't holding him to a secret I was glaring at him saying that Tak would use psychology on Nightingale" Dart said all the while glaring at Jack who is playing with his food like a scolded foal

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-03-13, 7:27 PM | Message # 109
Generalissimo
"So she is going to try and understand her personality to manipulate another pony towered her own ends?" Brass looks impressed. "I underestimated you Equestrians! Your allot more clever then I thought." He smiles. "No offence."

He cranes his neck to get a better look at the mares. "Where all just full of surprises. Aren't we?"

Nightingale finished her meal and stood up. "Lead the way." She offered, pointing Tak towered the other table.

On and on an unrelated note, I recently uploaded this: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/163752/the-pony-dead

I have another 2 chapters set to upload in a day or two and till then I am not going to start trying to get it out there, but as this board has been rather slow, I figured I might throw this up here now, before I forget.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-03-13, 8:35 PM | Message # 110
Colonel general
Tak stands with a smile

Dart stares at Brass with a raised brow, Jack opens his mouth to say something but is cut off by Dart "please Jack, don't your hoof in your mouth for at least a day." causing Jack to recoil

Tak sits at the main table with a hopeful grin "alright so whats next?"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-03-14, 1:20 AM | Message # 111
Generalissimo
"Well," Brass says, keeping an eye on Nightingale who sits to Tak's side, put Tak between herself and Brass. "Assuming there is nothing pressing you need in this town, we might want to move on. Though I would not be opposed to seeing if this village has anything useful to offer. You never can tell what you might find if you poke around."

"That might not be a good idea." Nightingale frowns. "We need to move quickly if we want to reach our destination before the third group is sent out and if at all possible I would love to try and find the first team. Anyway, after last night, I doubt the villagers would want us sticking around."

Brass rolls his eyes. "A few hours won't make that much of a difference. Besides, as long as you keep that temper of your's in cheek, the locals won't mind if we just take a quick look around before we leave."

Nightingale's face starts to burn as she glares at Brass Belle. Glade looks annoyed as he leans into the other three ponies. "We need to end this, now! Make a chose or tell them off, I don't care, but stop this fight before we have a repeat of last night."

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-04-18, 9:14 PM | Message # 112
Colonel general
"That's enough!" Jack said calmly with a stern tone and a cold glare "Playful ribs at eachother I can get but this animosity needs to stop, this happend to my dad once between him and one of his friends and he almost died that day because of it!" keeping his voice level with only a hint of anger

"the only reason father is alive today is because he and uncle Zan made up and Zan saved him" Tak added with a hint of sadness "if you want I could tell about it at a later time"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-04-19, 10:47 PM | Message # 113
Generalissimo
Nightingale's eyes flashed with anger as her looked from Brass to Jack. "And who put YOU in charge anyway? All you EVER do is just talk about your dad and what he would do, but guess what? He's not here! He's not leading this mission and neither are you Jack!"

"That's big talk, coming from the field marshes's little princess." Brass Belle sneered.

Nightingale's wings rose in anger as she glared at the twins. "That's it! I am leaving and if you are even HALF the ponies your parents where then you'll leave this creep here and come with me!"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-04-20, 2:39 AM | Message # 114
Colonel general
Jack's face flushed with anger till he touched his forehead and his chest with his leftfore hoof "one, I'm not trying to be 'In Charge'. two, don't talk about my dad like that. three, you two clearly have a history I want to know"

"a team can not function if there is no trust, we will not force it but we may need to know" Dart said looking to Jack with a glare

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-04-20, 3:39 AM | Message # 115
Generalissimo
*Wait he is looking at Jack because Jack has history with someone?*

"This isn't a team," Nightingale shoots a dirty look at Brass. "Its a frase! We have a job to do and this 'guild' is doing nothing, but keeping us from doing it." She turns and heads out the door, shooting over her shoulder, "And I have never so much as heard his name before we all meet!"

She slams the door behind her, earning a muttered curse from the bar keeper.

Slightly self continuously Brass Belle rubs the back of his neck and smiles. "Well, I think we can rule out her having a crush on me, eh Dart?" He chuckles uneasily before coughing. "Seriously though, I don't think she is mature enough for this mission. She can't keep her feelings in cheek and that's a liability. You might think I am a jerk, but I would rather know now that she is an unstable basket case, who is only here because of her family connections, then when our lives are in her hoofs."

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-04-23, 4:45 AM | Message # 116
Colonel general
{no, you got it Jack said that to Nightingale, Dart glared at Jack because Jack wanted to know

"you never know, this quest isn't over yet." Dart said getting up but put his hoof on Brass' shoulder "I don't think Songbird would put his own daughters life in danger with out being sure she could make the cut," he said looking him in the eyes "so have a little faith and don't cause any more conflicts yea?"

all Jack and Tak left to follow Nightingale while Dart stayed a the door and waited for Brass

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-04-23, 7:50 AM | Message # 117
Generalissimo
"Alright, you know how I feel, but I won't go against the group on this." Brass's loop sided grin returns. "I have to admit, I respect your faith in one another, even if its a bit misplaced."

Outside Nightingale is marching towered the front gate quickly, looking straight ahead. Glade falls in behind the twins, clearly wanting to rush after the retreating bat pony, but unwilling to take the lead. "How do you want to handle this?" He asks, visibly unconformable.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-04-23, 8:21 PM | Message # 118
Colonel general
"simple, show her we're here for her and we'll protect each other no matter what may come" Jack said with his held high

"you pick now to have one of your deep moments?"

"it's not one of my 'deep moments' it's what I believe"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-04-24, 5:10 AM | Message # 119
Generalissimo
"I don't know if that's what she will want to hear right now." Glade points out. "Its hardly deep to say that we Equestrian's stand by one another in times of need. Besides that, she has been hurt by somepony who told her that she was unready to face the wider world, so telling her that we will protect is more then likely just going to convince her that we don't believe in her either." The older pony shakes his head. "Your just going to alienate her and convince her that you are siding with Brass Belle if you go in with a speech about 'protecting each other'."

Nightingale, meanwhile has reached the town gate and steps out of the town limits. She stops and seems to wait to see if anypony has followed her.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-04-24, 6:34 AM | Message # 120
Colonel general
"I was trying to say I trust that she is capable to watch my back and I'll watch her's" Jack said as his ears lay flat on his head dejection clear on his face

"its alright brother" Tak said patting her brother on the back causing a small smile to crack on face "it's not your fault you inherited Father's way with words" this caused Jack to stumble and glare at her

"gee thanks sis."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » The Waning Days of Light (Can a despret and dangerous quest save Princess Celestia?)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz