MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 1:33 AM | Message # 136
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Well, she might be talking like a crazy person, but attest she is awake." Mac remarked glibly as he knelt down next to Colgate. "Hey there, don't spouse you remember me do you?" He asked Colgate.

The mare looked at Mac with a clearly worried expression. "I don't think so, should I?"

"Nah." Mac sighs, looking put out. "You where in a pretty rough spot when I found you."

Colgate looked confused and stared at Rarity. "Wait, didn't you find me? What happened?"

Mac shrugged. "I found you out by one of thous tear in reality where the worlds merged a few weeks back. You looked pretty bad, so I wrapped you up as best I could and carried you back here." He give her a sharp look and added. "You kept mumbling about a cure in your sleep."

"Oh." Colgate said, looking slightly guilty and more then a little pale. "Well that's sort of a long story. Can I have a day or two to recover before I tell you all? I promise it will wait." The end of her request slurred slightly as she started to pass out once aging.

Mac opened his mouth as if to reply, but was interrupted by the front door starting to creak open as the zombies started to over power the barrier.

"Everyone, back to the barricades!" Mac screamed and flung himself against the book self blocking the door."

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 1:36 AM

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 2:52 AM | Message # 137
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon watched D fall to the floor unconscious and stifled a laugh. "Well, I deem today an overwelming success. We retrieved  that cart, Rescued that Cameron guy, Colgate is lucid enough to speak, we met Roronoa Zoro from One Piece," Brandon motioned to D,"the Eleents of Harmony are reunited, and we kicked zombie ass! So it's been a productive day!

Message edited by timeknight24 - Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 3:48 AM

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 2:55 AM | Message # 138
Lieutenant general
Dr. G overheard Brandon's comment and stiffled his own laugh.

"Wait, didn't you find me? What happened?"  Colgate asked Rarity confused.

"No dear Mac here did." Rarity explained gently.

"Hmmm." Dr. G muttered as Colgate started to pass out. "At least her color looks better. We'll let her finish out that IV and rest. Her confusion worries me a little but given the circumstances I think she's alright. We'll let her rest." Dr. G said softly. "Thank You for all your help Rarity." He said turning to the purple Unicorn.

"Everyone, back to the barricades!" Mac screamed fling himself against the door.

Dr. G picked up the shotgun again. Rarity now aware of the pounding at the door stood ready to attack if needed. "I've got your back Dr. G!" she said her eyes narrowing.

*Not Going to lie Timeknight /Brandon I laugh at every new nickname you give D. 10/10 for being witty!*

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 3:12 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 3:51 AM | Message # 139
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Mac hacked at the rooting arms of the ghouls that had managed to wedge themselves into the doorway. "Don't let them into the cabin!" He shouted. "If they get though the defenses there will be no pushing them back!"

He throw himself against the door with a grunt, forcing the zombies back out. "Ha! Alright, if we can lock this down we will be safe! We have enough supplies to last attest a few days, even with all the extra mouths and if we can't escape though the normal ways, I have a plan B." He turned back back to the others. "All we have to do is board up the door, then we take the book self and-"

*BANG*

The door suddenly lurched forwarded as a surge of uncontrolled magic exploded out of one of the zombie unicorns horns, hitting the door with enough force to shove the book shelf across the floor. Mac, who had been pressed against the door at the time was knocked sprawling, crashing onto the side of the couch with a crash. He hold himself upright on couch for a few seconds as blood ran down the side of his head form a large gash.

"Uh... right..." Mac said. "We need to hit that door now, ok?" And with he fell to the ground, unconscious.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 4:13 AM | Message # 140
Colonel general
Group: Checked
*I was posting this before Duhad's post*
"so Pinkie, does this happen often to this Guy?" RD asks as she and Pinkie put D in a chair before helping Mac and the other hold the barracade

"not really, he got really giddy when he meet me and Scootaloo but-"
"Scootaloo!" RD says in shock "she's here in the THIS!" she ask loudly
Pinkie flinches but seems outherwise unfazed "no silly filly, D told her to stay at his outpost, well technicly it's not his outpost it's a friend of his' but he is a major player, in fact he was leading a scouting mission when he found us" she says quickly

RD looks unamused "so she is alone with a bunch of random humans, we don't know?"
"na-un Dashie, she is with D brother and his nephew"
"yeah cause thats sooo much better" she says going back to the barracade "and I'm stuck here and can't-" she was cut off by a Zombie headbutting in at her, RD was unfazed "I'm not in the mood" she said just before giving it a hard buck and boarding up the hole

Added (2014-07-30, 4:13 AM)
---------------------------------------------
*after Duhad's post*
RD hears the bang and looks to see door uncovered

"We need to hit that door now, ok?"

"Right" she says with a sigh as she launches her self off the wall and slams into the door knocking a few off it, with a brused sholder she braces against the door "I could use some help here!"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 4:21 AM

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 4:35 AM | Message # 141
Major general
Brandon ducked as the zombie unicorn blew in the door sending Mac flying. "Aw crap! Spoke too soon!" he said pulling out his hand gun. "Make sure Colgate, Mac and D get out of here safely! Derpy, you go on and help move Mac and the others I'll try to hold them off!" Brandon took a deep breath and fired a shot into the crowd.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 5:04 AM | Message # 142
Lieutenant general
"Well shit! Now that all hell has broken loose I need some help carrying these three patients. Rarity can you take Colgate? I"ll Grab Mac and Derpy You can drag along 'Swiss-army knife'!" Dr. G said grabbing his medical equipment and shoving them in the bag. "Let's get them somewhere safe so we can Bolt down that door!" Dr. G  called out to the group.  "Here Brandon take this shotgun you can take out more at a time!" He said tossing the Shotgun to Brandon. "Alright medical convey lets move deeper into the house!" He said to Derpy and Rarity.  Dr. G grabbed a throwing knife off  'Sir Spike A Lot' and tossed it at the unicorn that had broken the door nailing it right in the neck. "One down the rest is on you guys!" He said taking Mac's limp body with him.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 5:06 AM

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 5:52 AM | Message # 143
Major general
"Thanks, Doc!" yelled Brandon as he caught the shotgun. Brandon fired off a round which went through three zombies. "That's more like it!" Brandon said. "Now, get those bodies out of here!" Brandon whacked one of the zombies that got too close with the butt of his gun. "Hurry!"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 6:39 AM | Message # 144
Colonel general
D's eyes shot wide open with the shotgun blast startling Derpy into releasing him "where is the breach, Jack give me a gun" he said quickly till he spotted the pistol Brandon dropped. Dashing to it he picks it up and takes aim at the undead at the door with lifeless eyes "those who defy death, disappear." He says as he starts firing.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 6:44 AM

TravisDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 6:41 AM | Message # 145
Sergeant
Travis got up and stood to the right of Brandon. Travis took aim hitting two zombies with the pew pew of his silenced pistol "Applejack help get everyone to a safe place" Travis shouted. He started hearing banging of zombies agianst the cabin windows. "Crap Brandon, D we might have to take this fight outside."

Message edited by Travis - Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 6:42 AM

JohnnyDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 7:11 AM | Message # 146
Lieutenant
Forrest near cabin
Johnny had escaped the horde of zombies that had followed him and was making his way back to the cabin. Johnny thought to himself while walking "Man and I thought the flying ones were bad, the walking ones are slow at least but those horned ones. Man they leave one helluva mark. If they start glowing, they force push you like twenty feet... Almost killed me, darn magical zombie ponies" Johnny started cracking up "ha ha not something I'd ever thought I'd say in my life. Damn sorta wish I still had that radio, I hope everyone is all right"

Inside the cabin
Fluttershy was scared stiff at the sight of the three humans shooting, the relentless noise mix of undead moans and gunshots, and the zombies that were walking in and being dismembered and the spray of blood from the wounds. She was remembering what Johnny had said about them that it was like super rabies and the best thing to do is to put them out of their misery. But as three of the zombies heads got shot off by the shotgun she didn't know what as right anymore. Applejack grabbed her and shook her. she came back to reality and ran towards Doctor G and rarity who were carrying unconscious people. Fluttershy went with them.

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 4:27 PM | Message # 147
Colonel
*I'm just going to say that Cameron quickly introduced himself to everyone so I can stop saying 'That guy' or 'the one with the swords'*

In the Cabin

Cameron and Octavia started walking towards G to look in the bag when lots of bad stuff happened. Cameron thought once again I need my bag thankfully though this time it was on his back. As he rummaged through his bag he said "Octavia! Go help Mac hold the door shut!" she nodded and started to move to help when suddenly Mac went flying across the room, Cameron swore under his breath and reached into his bag pulling out one his most valuable items; a grenade that Ocatvia had found before they had met under the belief that she could try bartering it off because the couple she saw get eaten were arguing about if they should use it leading her to believe that it had a very high value among humans. Cameron could use it but not yet... not in the cabin.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 8:34 PM | Message # 148
Lieutenant general
As Derpy dropped the now conscious human blender. Dr. G and Rarity began to carry the unconscious bodies of Mac and Colgate. When Fluttershy joined she helped Rarity with Colgate and Derpy assisted Dr. G with Mac. Dr. G looked up ahead. "Looks like a bedroom we can put Colgate and Mac in here and keep an eye on them util the others secure the door." Dr. G said to the group as they entered the room. There were two beds next to each other and a desk against the wall with a chair. "Well it's a little cramped but it'll make do for temporary infirmary." Dr. G Said as he laid Mac in one bed and helped Rarity lay Colgate in the other bed. Hanging her IV from a bed post. "Alright let's see what have we here?" Dr. G said pulling out his bag to examine Mac.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2014-07-31, 1:23 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 9:04 PM | Message # 149
Colonel general
the pistol in D's hand soon gave off a click,click noise. He began reaching for another clip when Pinkie yelled from the door "D, chop chop" this made D stop and drop the pistol and look for a way out

"are there windows on the second floor?"
"I think so."
"D, up stairs"

he looks for the stairs up and sprints for them
"what was that"
"now might not be the best time, Dashie"

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 11:59 PM | Message # 150
Major general
Brandon continued to fight off the zombies the best he. He had entrenched himself behind the couch using it as cover. "Derpy!" he shouted "Status report!"

Derpy poked her head out of the bedroom door and shouted back. "Mac and Colgate have been transported to this bedroom. They should be safe here. Dr. G tending to Mac now. Oh, and Rarity and Fluttershy are here too."

"Good work Derpy!" Brandon yelled as he shot another zombie. "I want you to stay out of this fight. Try to get a head count and make sure everyone's accounted for." 

"Aye, Aye Captain!" Derpy saluted as she  ducked back into the room.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz