MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 4:16 AM | Message # 1501
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity teleported up. "You know I can hear you down there! No one helped me figure out this info! I went and got it myself because I thought it would help all it did was ruin everything! Now leave me out of this!" Rarity yelled leaving in a puff of magic. She layed in the hay and sobbed. Applejack saw her friend crying and felt bad.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 4:42 AM | Message # 1502
Major general
"Hey, It's Rocket!" said Brandon "D'aww you call her Kitty! That's freakin' adoreable! You, mind if you call you that, Kat?" Kat gave Brandon a glare. "Ok, we can discuss cute pet names later, now is not the time for us to start falling apart. we've been through too much for that."

Derpy spoke up "Rarity had told me about what she found out last night. I don't know who told her the information, but I think I know how she got her information. Rarity Talked to me in a dream the night before the group reunited. She asked me about how Sweetie Belle was and left. I don't know how she did it, but I think she could have gotten info on Colgate in a similar fasion." Derpy saw Rarity  teleport away "I think Me and Apple Jack should talk to her."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 5:08 AM | Message # 1503
Lieutenant general
Dr. G did something very odd he kissed Soothing Needles and Pet her mane. "Yes because she is also the only way of relatively saving us from this mess. So please don't hate me I love you." G said softly. Soothing Needles looked shock.
Rarity sobbed as Derpy And Applejack Approached.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 5:11 AM | Message # 1504
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Ya... Go do that..." Kat said, looking exstreamly troubled. As Derpy left she looked around the room. "Cap,"

"Cap?" Rocked asked, then looked at Brandon and smiled a little.

"Anyway," Kat said, blushing slightly. "Brandon told me about a dream he had before Twilight and Fluttershy found me. So, these dreams are not really a new thing, but..." She looked at Colgate, "Did you know about this?"

Colgate looked uncomfortable, then nodded. "She can go into ponies dreams." She sighed. "I think she said she got that ability from being Nightmare Rarity, but..." She looked up suddenly, for the first time that morning a new emotion was clear on her face, fear. "Wait, you don't think that-"

"That Rarity might be able to look into our minds without us being aware." Twilight finished, looking suddenly grim. "That's a disturbing thought."

"Its more then that!" Kat suddenly snapped, looking furious as well as a little frighten. "If she has been looking into my brain and sifting around, i'll kill her!"

"Wait what?" Twilight looked alarmed, "I agree it would be a gross breach of trust, but that's going a little far don't you think?"

Kat glared at Twilight, "Hell no! Someone fucks around in your brain like that and there evil. Plain and simple! Heck, it almost makes me feel sorry for the murders little liar."

"Thanks." Colgate dead panned.

"Shut up." Kat replied, "Still not done wanting to feed you to a zombie, so don't agree with me."

Fluttershy looked around the room. "Well we don't know that Rarity did that, do we? Maybe she just... made a luck guess?" At the stares she reserved from that comment, Fluttershy determined that here was not the best place to be.

After a moment of silence Twilight sighed. "Alright. I think we can all agree that if Rarity is getting into our dreams without our permeation, then somepony should talk to her. And its also fair to say that if she would mind read Colgate's most privet thoughts, she might well have done the same to any of us. We can't know for sure, since she never told Colgate until now and given what happened, I doubt we can trust that she would come clean with any of us anymore." There was a round of head nodding. "Also, clearly killing her is NOT a solution." Most of the people present nodded. "Furthermore, Rarity is in an understandably dark place now, so we can't really have a serious talk about this subject till everypony can calm down a little."

"Then its settled." Rocket stated, standing up. "We send someone to talk to her that she trusts, once she has calmed down. Meanwhile, the rest of us just need to wrap our heads in tin foil till this is resolved.

Kat nodded. "I saw some in the kitchen. Personally, the sooner we get them on the better." As Kat and Rocket headed off for the kitchen Twilight hurried after then, looking bemused, leaving Brandon and Colgate alone in the rafters. Colgate wriggled uncomfortably on the floor. "So... Brandon... Don't think we have talked much... Ever. Uh... How was your trip?"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 5:18 AM | Message # 1505
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles pulled back a little, blushing, but not as happily as Doc had hopped. "Doctor Gibson, even if you had not just shot me, I really don't feel comfortable kissing you right now. And as you did just shoot me, I am going to ask that you not pet me like an animal." She pulled away a little. "I know you think your being romantic, but if you really do like me for something other then my body, then try to keep your hormones in cheek and respect my personal space."

Soothing Needles sighed. "As to your friend, I am not trying to kill her."

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 6:29 AM | Message # 1506
Major general
"Eh it had its highs and lows...my girlfriend wanting to kill you and your ex-marefriend is kinda a bummer."Brandon sighed "Is it too early to call her your ex? Whatever, Something is bothering me. Rarity entered my dream once and I knew she was there and so did Derpy. If Rarity was visiting your dreams to learn about your past wouldn't you have noticed?  I'm not sure how this dream walking thing works." Brandon said.

TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 7:32 AM | Message # 1507
Colonel
Octavia walked over to the others, "What is with all this noise? I doubt it's even seven in the morning yet!" Before she had even finished talking Rocket walked out of the kitchen with a roll of tinfoil in his hand and a tinfoil hat on his head, Octavia smirked but managed to suppress her laughter for a few seconds before covering her face with a hoof and chuckling.

"Does anyone know where Scootaloo is hiding?" Rainbow asked, popping her head around the corner of the doorway.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 7:55 AM | Message # 1508
Lieutenant general
"I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive my shooting you. I was trying to protect you. When I screw up I tend to try to compensate that way. I was just trying to appogize." Dr. G admitted sheepishly. "I do worry about Rarity and Colgate though. Despite it all they do make each other happy.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 8:44 AM | Message # 1509
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles put a hoof on Doctor G's shoulder. "I know Gibson. I might seem a bit brusk with you, but that's just because I am trying to communicate. I still don't know if I want this... whatever it is, but I am willing to try if you will meet me half way." She frowned, "And that dose not mean huge gestures of your 'love'. That means treating me with respect and NOT acting like I am some confused filly, just needing a good stallion to show her how good love can be. Keep acting like that and I am sure I can find another group out there that dose not try to surprise me with unwelcome physical intimacy." She then smiled. "Though maybe, if your good, we can come to an agreement on the mane brushing for a start."

Her expression darkened. "Now on the subject of your friend..." She looked over to Rarity. "I don't approve of execution normally, but if that Colgate pony is as guilty as is implied, I don't think its morally containable to use valuable drugs on her when she provides us no benefit." She looked back at G. "We don't have to kill her out right, but just leave her in town to fend for herself." She shrugged. "Sort of poetic to have her left to die at her own creations hoofs like that..."

Over by Rarity Apple Jack sat down heavily. The smell of alcohol covering her. "I heard she was playing with mah sister and Sweetie Belle out behind the barn. Its clear back there and the bodies have been cleaned up." She swayed a little. "I left... Fluttershy to watch them. She's a good pony. She'll do em right."

Turning her attention to Rarity Apple Jack blinked. "I heard yell'en from outside and rushed in to make sure nopony died!" She snorted derisively and laid down next to Rarity. "I already berried my brother and granny last night, don't think I could lose another member of my family now." She groped blindly for Rarity before catching hold of her. "Your that... My family I mean. And your crying, so as a good..." She burped and pulled her hat over her eyes. "As a member of my family, I feel like I owe it to you to help. So, what's got you so upset Rarity?"

Up above them Colgate sighed. "I don't know. I don't understand the whole dream thing, but I think it works in sorta of an odd way. A few nights ago I was dreaming about Berry and her filly, but then... It was like some part of me knew she was there and by the time she reached me I was back in the lab. But there where all these pictures of Barry on the walls and when Rarity started kissing me, I felt so guilty the whole place sorta... went crazy." She shock her head. "I think some part of me must have been helping her, trying to get the truth out because it knew it was eating at me, but then there was another part that was trying to hide it because..." She sniffed. "I do love Rarity. She's the one part of my life that is not horrible, but..."

Colgate rubbed her face. "Wow, look at me just pouring this out on you." She laughed shakily. "Sorry, I guess your just the first person I have talk to in awhile who's not all caught up in this stuff and so I can talk to without feeling like I need to just be careful what I say with." She hiccuped and rubbed her eyes. "If this is really awkward for you I can stop, by the way. I am sure you didn't wake up this morning wanting to play sympathetic best friend to monster."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 9:58 AM | Message # 1510
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed. "I think she's guilty of being negligent and maybe short sighted but not evil on purpose. It's funny I kinda agree with you about the whole poetic justice. But I did make a promise to a dying friend that seemed sure she was good beneath it all and I trust their judgement. On the subject of affection I don't think you're a confused filly. On the contrary I consider you an equal. It's just I am rather strange that way. But I can meet you halfway. I appreciate you trying. I'm an odd person even for a human." He smiled softly. "But it would be nice to work something out with brushing. Also can I be honest about something?" He asked The Doctor quietly.
Rarity sobbed softly. She was aware that Applejack had lost 2/3s of her family and yet she couldn't really get past her own sorrow at the moment. "I'm sorry for your loss AJ and I'd be more sympathetic if I wasn't so upset right now. I've hurt the Pony I love and now every pony thinks I spy on them in their dreams and break into their minds. That isn't like me at all AJ I only go into dreams when I'm invited or need to send a message that is important and now I'm going to be hated probably more than Colgate for lying to us well me more specifically." Rarity just poured out her soul. Derpy had arrived and heard it all as well. Rarity was hurting deeply and it showed.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 10:32 AM | Message # 1511
Generalissimo
"Ah don't be like that Rarity." Apple Jack soothed, leaning on her friend. "Twilight is probably just upset because she worries about all of us. More then she should, some times. But I doubt she could even stay mad at you for more then a few hours without turning it around and some how blaming herself." Apple Jack buried her face into Rarity's side. "Look, we all love you. Colgate might have all sorts of crazy knowledge tucked away in her head, but she ain't half the pony you are and we all know it! No matter what you do, your OUR friend."

Meanwhile Soothing Needles frowned. "How long ago did this friend die?" Soothing Needles look at G seriously. "And how much of this did he know about? I don't want to disrespect your dead friend, but do you really think that what he said was meant to be an immutable statement that would just apply forever? Don't you think he might have changed his mind over time, if he knew what you do know?"

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 10:47 AM | Message # 1512
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed. "I'm not sure how Mac would feel about Colgate lying so much. He was pretty forgiving but still if any pony has a chance of fixing this mess it's the one who helped start it. Maybe it can be her own punishment. I mean he believed in the good of people and I want to believe that Colagte is good. Otherwise I saved a murderer." Dr. G said looking at the ground.
Rarity sniffled. "I wasn't even spying on Colgate. I Saw the pictures on the wall and I thought I could help her soothe her and maybe get her to be the good pony I see in her. Her own mind kept trying to tell me. Am I awful for listening? I love her and now she hates me and Kat and the others will think I'm a freak. Look I never use my powers for evil. On the contrary I try to make dreams more pleasant. How does Luna Cope with this?" Rarity asked sobbing into AJ's mane.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 10:59 AM | Message # 1513
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles unexpectedly hugged G, though brief, it was firm and comforting. "I know that feeling. I felt the same way back at that camp. But sometimes you have to just realize that whatever good there might still be there dose not outweigh all the bad. Maybe you can forgive her and maybe you need her for something, but in the end, don't be so arrogant as to think that every life she has destroyed can be forgotten just because you have judged her good. Justice is not kind, but some times you need to be willing to put your own feelings aside and do the right thing."

She sighed then asked, "But what did you want to ask me? You asked if you could be honest about something?"

Meanwhile Apple Jack awkwardly brushed Rarity's mane. "Luna spent a few thousand years on the moon because she could not stop thinking everypony hated her. Even when she got back she was hardly all that sociable at first. She had to work hard to prove that she was not only good, but that she could be trusted to use her powers for... good." Apple Jack shrugged. "They just found out about all of this and it was in a bad way. Maybe you just have to apologize and explain yourself to them. Then prove that your not abusing your stuff and be... good... and stuff." Apple Jack yawned and started dolling onto Rarity's back.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 11:09 AM | Message # 1514
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed and blushed deeply. "You're really nice to sleep with. I've never felt so warm as I did last night. But don't you get cold?" He asked the pony Doctor.
Meanwhile Rarity sighed. Derpy had been silent this whole time. "I guess you hate me as well?" Rarity asked looking down at the ground.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 11:15 AM | Message # 1515
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles cheeks flushed as she closed her eyes. "You really have a way with words Gibson. But no, we pegasus live in the clouds for the most part and are used to high windchill. While the cold is not really pleasant, we are not bother by it above a certain temperature." She winces. "Though I think we will all be very cold once the winter comes around and there is not enough fuel to heat this place season long."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz