MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 5:51 AM | Message # 1546
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Soothing Needles followed G out the back door. She stood back, giving the other two room, but watched intently.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 5:59 AM | Message # 1547
Major general
Group: Users
"Don't you worry 'bout me, sssister. Imma be juss fine. " Brandon slurred. "I've only had..." Brandon paused to count on his fingers. "one drink."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 6:07 AM | Message # 1548
Generalissimo
Light poured into the bar as the doors were thrown open. "Oh good," Kat smiled, limping to join Brandon. "I was worried you would have gotten into trouble." She shot a nasty glace at Colgate before spotting Rubby. "Oh my god, who are you sweety?

Rubby pulled closer to Colgate, giving Kat a nervous look. "This is my... Very good friends daughter." Colgate explained.

"You mean special some pony." Rubby sated, frowning at Colgate.

Colgate looked uncomfortable and nodded. "Ya... That."

Kat raised and eye brow then looked at Brandon. "Hey Cap, can you pour me one? I think I might need it."

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 6:20 AM | Message # 1549
Major general
"Hey thur sexy you.. you come her offen?" Brandon said drunkenly. "I'm jusss... jusss pullin yer leg! I know is you Kat." Brandon "Yer sooo purrty. Like... you know who you look like? You know who you remind me ov. That foxy latina from Aliens... Think her nams... Vasquez or sumthin'. Except yer not a latina... and you have nicer butt... Mer drinks plz. thanksss."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 6:23 AM | Message # 1550
Generalissimo
Kat looked at Brandon, startled. "Hey there Cap, you think you might have had one to many?" She asked, putting a steadying hand on his shoulder. "Your not going to pass out are you?" She leaned in close to Brandon and cheeked his eyes.

Colgate sighed. "I miss doing that."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 6:32 AM | Message # 1551
Lieutenant general
Dr. G approached Rarity. "Hey there how's everything?" She shot him a dead pan look. "Ok so life isn't so great but I needed to talk to you about something.  Rarity looked at him balefully looking like a lost child. "Can You tell me more about that Fancy Pants character that you were so upset about before we reached the Camp." Dr. G asked. "I've said all I need to say about him!" She shouted back angrily and then tossed the pendant at Dr. G. "I'm in no mood to talk about him though so take this his last possession and leave me be for now!" Rarity said sulking. Dr. G turned away. "I'm sorry if you need anything I am here and I don't hate you for all it's worth." G said as he left Rarity sobbing. "Well that went fantastic!" He grumbled to Dr. Soothing Needles holding the bloody pendant.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 6:35 AM | Message # 1552
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles shrugged. "She is braking down. I doubt there is much you can get from her till she has calmed down more." She looked at the pendant and frowned. "Wait... What is that?"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 6:40 AM | Message # 1553
Lieutenant general
"This?" Dr. G asked holding the bloody pendant. "Well I'm not sure we found it on the Way to the encampment lodged inside Fancy Pants, Rarity's ex's chest. Why Do you rcognize this?" Dr. G asked looking at the pendant in the light.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2015-01-12, 6:40 AM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 6:51 AM | Message # 1554
Major general
"Nah I jess gettin starrted." Brandon said. "I'm feelin superheppy righ' now! Im not effen worried that yer gonna leav me For Rocket  anymer. sher hes bigger then me and stronker then me and bettter looking then me. But ya, know whut YA KNOW WHUT? Rockets a rly stupid name! Who names a kid Rocket? Did hiss parents relly want him to be an astronaugt? I bet that's snot efen his real name! I bet Its sumthin dumb like... Melvin or Corneius."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 8:53 PM | Message # 1555
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles face grew dark. "I think so. There was a group of humans who attacked us not long after we came though the portal. There leader had pendant like that on him. I never got a good look at it, but..." She took a deep breath. "You said this was lodged in the victimizes chest? Where the bodies mutilated or... missing pieces?"

She held up a hoof. "I know what you want to do, but stop. I don't want your sympathy and I don't need a comforting hug. I need you to simple answer my questions."

Kat laughed. "Wait, where you thinking I was going to leave you for Rocket?" She gave Brandon a quick kiss. "Dude's like my big brother! Well... Like my other big brother..." She gave Colgate a dirty look, which the mare had the good graces to look a bit guilty at.

Kat poured another drink for both her and Brandon. "I like you Cap and I'm not the sorta of person to screw around behind someones back, even if I did date Rocket in the past, which I never did."  She tilted back her head and downed the whisky shot, before pouring another. "I mean sure we had sex a couple times, but nothing serious."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 9:09 PM | Message # 1556
Lieutenant general
Dr. G looked at Soothing Needles. "Actually I wasn't going to for a change. I was kinda surprised. But yes they were mutilated and missing body parts why?" Dr. G asked frowning.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 9:30 PM | Message # 1557
Major general
"You sexed wif Melvin? Wow didnt waant to know dat! But im relly glad you like me cuz I luv you sooo much. You make me so heppy!" Brandon looked around and whispered loudly in Kat's ear. "Howzabout we git outta her and take mah car up to make-out point ,and i kin...I kin"

Brandon began to "sing".

" I Kin sho yer dah whirl, shining shmmering splerndid.
terl meh, prirnsserss bfdljfjlljdgjdl heart Decide?
I fergett the werds somethin somethin somethin
oversidways n under on a mehgic cerpert  ride!
You n me bebby ain't nuffin but mammles
so lets do it like the do it on the Discovery Channel!"

Brandon Fell face first into the bar. "Check ples!"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 10:07 PM | Message # 1558
Generalissimo
"Because the same thing-" She held up a hoof warning. "The same thing happened after we where attacked. The ones that did not die in the attack where dragged off and butchered one by one." She closed her eyes and seemed to struggle with the next part, "And I believe that there remains where used as food stuffs." She shivered. "I only made it out by luck and because Prometheus and D had been out looking for ponies to rescues at the time. They where attacked and forced to retreat, but they managed to save me..."

Kate rolled her eyes. "Alright, there is no way I can carry all of you back to base, so looks like we are staying with you for a bit kid'o." She picked up Brandon and began to carry him up to a pair of bedrooms above the bar. "Charming, the kid lived above a place that served alcoholic. Colgate's taste in girl friends has either been improving or she is really, really easy." She brushed Brandon's hair back with a smile. "Now you stay put while I move the super villain and her kid side kick in the other room, then I am going to come right back here and stay with you till your only cursing god for giving you eyes, then we can go home. Sound like fun?"

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2015-01-12, 10:07 PM

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 10:24 PM | Message # 1559
Lieutenant general
"Jeeesh! Although finding that hand in a drawer was kinda creepy seemed more like a personal attack..." G commented sick to his stomach.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 10:26 PM | Message # 1560
Major general
"Thanks, Kat " Brandon said sincerly. "I know that Ife been actin sooper weird... and I'm sorry for all the trouble, But I really do luv you . I jus want you to make shure I never do this again."  Brandon sat up "wait  whut didya mean by that last part?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz