MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 5:29 AM | Message # 1576
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"No I was drinking to ease my mind on the fact that despite it all I'm kinda a crappy leader. I mean look my lietinent is probably getting Kat pregnant Rarity and Colgate have basically broken up and I have a giant hole in my thigh. What exactly have I done right?" Dr. G asked. It seemed everything was starting to wear on G after a while.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 5:41 AM | Message # 1577
Major general
Brandon gulp. "Yeah I'm totally ok with this. Haven't felt nausious for a while. Just haven't had any experience, like at all..." Brandon  paused "Probably shouldn't  have said that. Guess It's nerves. Just hold on a sec."  Brandon shifted in the bed. There was brief a rustling under the covers fold by a sigh from Brandon. "And got it! Much better!"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 5:53 AM | Message # 1578
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Soothing Needles sighed. "The personal problems of the people under you is nothing you should be concerned about. There adults and if they want to screw or screw off, then you cannot control that and putting it on your own shoulders is both foolish and says that you don't trust them to be mature." She pulled the glass away and set it on the floor. "As to your leg, that was a bone head move that got you hurt, but it dose not reflect on your leadership skills."

She turned G's head to look at the assembled group. "All of these humans and ponies are here because you or whoever was leading you before you brought them this far. And you did it without losing your moral compass." She turned G back to face her. "So tell me, how have you failed as a leader?"

Kat smiled and kissed Brandon. "Much better is good, but I think we can do better, right?" She reached behind her back and clipped something. A second later she removed her bra and reached under the covers to quickly escape something else. She watched as Brandon's eyes traveled down to a few scares, some small and some rather nasty looking on her chest and gut. She moved a hand to cover them, looking embarrassed for the first time. "Sorry, probably should have warned you about that."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 6:21 AM | Message # 1579
Lieutenant general
"You're right I guess I'm just being all mopey for no reason. I appreciate the kick in the ass though doc." Dr. G said smiling at Soothing Needles

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 6:22 AM | Message # 1580
Generalissimo
"Hey," Soothing Needles said with a small smile, "What are friends for?"

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 6:47 AM | Message # 1581
Major general
Brandon eyed the the scars that littered Kat's body. "Don't be so embarces the scars are kind of  badass. And a little sexy too." Brandon said blushing. Brandon slid his over Kat's thigh  "You know I love you, and those scars are not going to change that. " Brandon Passionately kissed Kat until they collapsed  on the bed. Brandon laid Kat on to her back but Kat flipped Brandon over and gave him a devilish smile.

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 6:51 AM | Message # 1582
Lieutenant general
"Well I sorta consider you more than that but yeah." Dr. G admitted blushing.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 7:00 AM | Message # 1583
Generalissimo
Colgate held her hands over Ruby's years as Brandon suddenly let out a shocked yelp that lowered into a sigh of pleasure. "You know what universe? You can go to hell!" Colgate swore as she pulled a pillow over her head. As Brandon's cries where joined by Kat's she piled several more over both her and the filly, who seemed confused, but happy to be once again building a pillow fort with her old friend.

"I know." Soothing Needles smiled, shaking her head. "And I am considering it. But I don't piety date." She chuckled a little. "But your not so bad Gibson."

Kat Rolled off of Brandon with a sigh, her face flushed. "Alright," She panted and brushed the hair from her face. "If that was your first time Cap, then I really want to see how you develop." She grinned over at him. "What do you say? This something you want to go again sometime soon?"

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 7:30 AM | Message # 1584
Major general
"Jesus Christ! That was amazing! Woo! Definately yes! But not too often. That might kill me cause you are a animal!" Brandon  awkwardly put back on his underwear and pants. "Wow I'm beat! So do we just go to sleep or what?"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 7:41 AM | Message # 1585
Generalissimo
"I am game." Kat said, but then looked over at the far wall, "Fuck, that's right, Colgate and that kid need us to bring them back." She got out of bed, yawned, stretched then started picking up her cloths and getting redressed. "Before we go though, we are coming back here without them and enjoying one full length date day." She winked. "And night. For your first time I am sure that was fun, but I can show you so much better when we have time and... Well after I stop bleeding in the middle of it." She looked down at her leg, blood still seeping from under the bandage. "Speaking of which, can you get me a towel? I don't want to get even more blood on my cloths by putting them on over this."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 8:01 AM | Message # 1586
Major general
"Aw crap the kid probably  heard us..." Brandon groaned pulling on his shirt. "I'll see what I can do for a  towel." Brandon looked into various  drawers and cabnets before  finding one in a closet. "Here you go." Brandon said whiping the blood from the wound. "I guess we should face the others. After you get dressed of coarse."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 8:06 AM | Message # 1587
Generalissimo
Kat smiled and pulled on her cloths. "Alright, lead the way." As Brandon was just about to leave though the door Kat grabbed him and pulled him into a passionate kiss. As they broke away Kat was blushing. "Just... Thanks for not for being wired about the scares. It was nice to have someone not obviously trying to ignore them."

From the other room Colgate shouted. "For the love of all that is good, just take us home! The torture is less of a torture then being trapped here!"

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 8:13 AM | Message # 1588
Major general
Brandon blushed. "Sorry about that Colgate." Brandon said. "That must have been super awkward for you guys." Brandon hoisted Colgate on to his back. "Alright, then I guess its back to the barn then..."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 8:18 AM | Message # 1589
Generalissimo
"Yep." Colgate said, looking straight away from Brandon. "And hurry, I can still smell you two..."

Ruby wrinkled her noise. "Two two smell icky! Is that what you smell like when your not monsters?"

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 8:45 AM | Message # 1590
Colonel
"So, you don't have cars this advanced in this world, do you?" Cameron asked. Octavia was peeking into the passenger window of the van, Rainbow was standing on top of the van and acting as a lookout and Scootaloo was watching Cameron try to pry the vans double doors open with a stick.

"No, the cars in our world are powered with magic and look nothing like this" Scootaloo replied

"It doesn't look like the car has anything of value inside it" Octavia pointed out

"It must be here for a reason though" Cameron trailed off and continued to try and pry open the doors

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz