MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 8:48 AM | Message # 1591
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
TheZombiecam wrote:

"So, you don't have cars this advanced in this world, do you?" Cameron asked. Octavia was peeking into the passenger window of the van, Rainbow was standing on top of the van and acting as a lookout and Scootaloo was watching Cameron try to pry the vans double doors open with a stick. 

"No, the cars in our world are powered with magic and look nothing like this" Scootaloo replied 

"It doesn't look like the car has anything of value inside it" Octavia pointed out 

"It must be here for a reason though" Cameron trailed off and continued to try and pry open the doors

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 10:43 AM | Message # 1592
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"Well I think I'll go relieve Fluttershy of Kid duty so she can help you with the injured since half the group is mangled in some way." Dr. G said to Soothing Needles who nodded. G got up up and walked over to Rarity as Fluttershy went to tend to AJ. Rarity sniffled

"What could you possibly want?" She then focused. "Oh it's you Dr. G I'm sorry I'm in a rotten mood of late." Rarity said softly. Dr. G sighed.

"I know my day isn't going as awful as yours but I still feel like despite this whole mess you are probably the only pony I can talk to freely without feeling judged. Care for a drink? Dr. G Asked sitting in the grass. The fillies played. Rarity sighed.

"Normally I'd say no But this situation might call for Apple Family Cider." She poured herself a glass. "What did you want to talk about darling?" Rarity asked.
"Mares." G said simply taking a drink.
"What kind the lying cheating can't trust them kind?" Rarity offered as she drank.
"No more like the sarcastic can't romance hard ass kind." G replied.
"In a strange way I think we like the same type of Mares." Rarity pointed out.

"Yeah except mine didn't lie about having a family or all that. I mean really you guys were so happy last night what went wrong?" G asked concerned.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 7:37 PM | Message # 1593
Major general
"Sorry, hygene hasn't been a priority for us for a while." Brandon said.  "You're gonna have to deal with it for now. All right, Kat let's go."  Brandon and Kat began their way back to the barn.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 7:45 PM | Message # 1594
Generalissimo
As the small group entered the barn the others waved to great them. Rocket sniffed the air then cringed, "We got the downstairs shower working again. We have been taking turns washing off, but I think you two can jump to the head of the line." He smiled, "I imagine we can speed things up by having you two just go together? I doubt a little nudity is going to be an issue."

Colgate dropped off Brandon's back with a thumb and sighed. "Oh thank all that is good!" Held up Ruby, "Also hello everyone, this is Ruby." The filly squirmed free from Colgate's hooves and ducked behind her back. "Ruby says hello."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 8:20 PM | Message # 1595
Major general
"Jeeze do you think we stink that bad?" Brandon asked. "I'm ok with sharing the shower. I guess it will be a little faster that way." Brandon and Kat walked to the bathroom together. "I hope you don't mind me asking," Brandon said as they both began to disrobe. "But what happened to you? I'm mean where did those scars come from? I'm just curious,and you don't have to tell me if it makes you uncomfortable."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 8:35 PM | Message # 1596
Generalissimo
"Its alright." Kat said, turning on the shower and stepping under the water. "I got most of them on the road. Been stabbed a few times, shot once and one time a some half crazed dog bite my arm so hard I had to get stitches and a rabies shot." She showed the arm in question which still had a number of off colored welts where something had torn into it. "I don't really mind them all that must, but they tend to..." She sighed. "Not be grate for making a good impression. Not even with allot of people you think would not mind." She scrubbed at her body with a bar of soup, caked dirt and sweet reluctantly giving way under consistent work. "Guys with scares are bad asses or trouble makers, women though tend to get seen as victims or the sort who can't defend themselves or just plain ugly." She sighed turned Brandon around, "I got your back if you got mine, deal?" She asked, already starting to clean the aforementioned area.

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 10:39 PM | Message # 1597
Lieutenant general
"As Brandon and Kat arrived. G crinkled his nose. "God Damn! I was kidding about the sex bit! Great what else can go wrong?" Rarity drank deeply. "Hmmm that smell it's different from Colgate... Anyways it seems you lose all privileges when a reincarnation of Mac looks into something for you. Oh look Ruby. Hmmm how can I even face a kid who will constantly remind me of what I don't have." G looked at the Filly and thought. "Hey what about if you earn her back through Ruby?" Rarity looked confused. I'll make a deal rarity I'll help you earn back Colgate or at least give you an idea and you help me figure out how to romance Soothing Needles." He said. Rarity eyed him oddly. "Ok I'm listening." She said as Doc sipped his drink.

Added (2015-01-13, 10:39 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Dr. G spoke to Rarity. "Ok so despite Colgate being a relatively insensitive bitch of late. It seems that Ruby as you called that little Filly is about the only thing that Colgate seems to have a "human" pardon the expression to. So how about this idea. Ruby knows you right?" Rarity nodded slowly. "Ok  well then the way to prove your love is to be nice to Ruby. I know it is basically asking you to befriend the memory of her past but let's face it. Assuming her mother didn't survive Ruby becomes Colgate's responsibility. As her partner you should be ready to deal with that. In the off Chance her mother survives if you have shown Colgate you are willing to deal with her past and face the consequences she will come back to you. Furthermore Ruby might be able to tell you about Colgate back before she became a heartless murderer who inadvertently killed my wife." G finished softly.

Rarity looked shocked somehow G made sense. Maybe it was her big chance to at least rediscover Colgate maybe that song made sense after all.

"As for Dr. Soothing Needles she's interesting G. She's got a lot of baggage that she won't exact;y release freely. The closest thing I've seen to happiness on her face was when you two slept and what you described during surgery maybe have her teach you about medicine in Equestria or something like that for a start get to know her and it will happen." Rarity suggested as she finished her cup.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 10:48 PM | Message # 1598
Major general
Brandon stepped in to the shower with Kat. "I know I've said before the scars don't bother me. Sure, they look like they were painful, but I don't think less of you for them. I think that its quite obvious you aren't helpless and you can defend yourself.  As for the 'ugly' part, you already know how I feel about you. In short what I guess I'm trying to say is I can live with the scars if you come with them."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 10:51 PM | Message # 1599
Generalissimo
Kat smiled, "Your sweet Cap. A little corny, but I think I can live with corny." She gave him a quick kiss and then finished the shower. "Speaking of which, do you mind if I go see Dinky? After everything that's happened, I sorta want to just make sure she is settling in well with the other kids."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 11:00 PM | Message # 1600
Major general
Brandon smiled and Began drying off, "Sure I don't mind at all. You take your time catching up, and I'll go back to the barn. I still need to fix the radio again since Cameron messed it up last night. Don't know if we need it any more but it won't hurt to try."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 11:02 PM | Message # 1601
Generalissimo
"Aright, I will see you soon." Kat waved and ran off to the field.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 0:33 AM | Message # 1602
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed he went into the barn and looked for Soothing Needles. "Hey Doc I was wondering if I could help you I mean I know a lot of earth medicine but I enjoyed learning from you last time." Dr. G said rubbing his neck awkwardly. Rarity sat outside watching the kids play. She noticed Ruby Pinch. "Hello you went to School with Sweetie Belle right?" Rarity asked the shy filly. "Are you ok? You seem rather upset?" Rarity smacked her hoof "Right the world ended badly...I'm sorry Ruby life has been strange lately" Rarity admidited to the Foal.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 0:57 AM | Message # 1603
Major general
Brandon returned to the barn and got right to work on the radio. Derpy sat down next to him and silently looked on . "How's it been going round here?" Asked Brandon. 

Derpy shrugged. "Well things kind of settled down a bit. Rarity calmed down a little all though she's still a bit up set. AJ is starting to sober up. G and Soothing needles Are still incrediblly awkward. Dinky's been having fun with the other Fillies. I'm glad she finally has some somepony her own age to play with now." Derpy cleared her throat. "So, It seems like you had some fun in town." Derpy said.

Brandon chuckeled awkwardly. "Yeah, a little too much fun. Went a little over board on the drinks...or... drink. Then Kat showed up. One thing led to the other and...yeah... Don't get me wrong I don't regret what we did. But man do I wish that I wasn't semihung over when I was  doing it. And she wants to do it again sometime so me being drunk wasn't affectr her desision..." 

Derpy covered her ears with her hooves. "Ok, I don't need to hear any more." She said.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 1:55 AM | Message # 1604
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles looked up from her work and frowned. "Naturally, though I am still working on Mr. Rocket right now. After a few weeks working on theme, I feel I have a fairly strong grasp on human biology, but I will be seeing if we can help your... friend regain use of her legs in a moment and I would be very grateful for help."

Ruby Pinch looked at Rarity nervously. "I went to school with Sweetie Belle, but we didn't really hang out." She looked over at the other fillies. "Dinky was my friend though, so I am happy to see her." She didn't seem very happy, her body was still frail from lack of nutrition and the hunted look in her eyes left little doubt that she had been left alone for most if not all of the time since the world ended. On top of all of that, she shrunk away from all physical contact with others, aside from Colgate who she seemed nervous to be away from.

"My mommy said you made really nice dressed." Ruby finally stated, though it came off less as a conversation started and more as a force of habit trying to fill in the silence.

"Me neither!" Colgate called. "Still traumatized." Colgate looked away as Soothing Needles shot her a warning look. "I'll be quite, sorry." She looked over at Derpy, a hesitant smile starting to form on her lips, as if she were silently asking, 'Are we will friends?'

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 2:06 AM | Message # 1605
Lieutenant general
Rarity shuffled through her saddle bags she had picked up a few apples and a bag of strawberries from The camp they had been in. "Your mommy has great taste!" Rarity said to the filly trying to be friendly. "You look hungry I don't have much but here is a bag of strawberries some apples and...Rarity frowned at the last item. It was a bottle of Dr. G's willow bark mix. "That's about it... Rarity finished oddly.
Dr. G nodded. "Friend right. One who barely talks to me and yet I still keep around at everyone's displeasure." G muttered.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz