MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 7:34 PM | Message # 1621
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Twilight frowned. "Her crimes should suit her punishments? Shouldn't that be the other way around?" She shook her head. "But your right. I don't think her magic is all that dangerous, the only reason Rarity was at any risk from an attack that weak was because she was emotionally compromised, so while she recovers, I don't think that restraining Colgate's magic would be a good idea, as its a strain on the body. I am not even sure if she is actively dangerous to anypony right now, but that just because we are not in danger does not mean she she not face judgement for her many, many crimes." Twilight sighed. "I think, as soon as this is over, that she should be banished. We can't kill her, but harboring her is both a wast of resources when we have few enough and likely to lead to trouble once we start gathering together more refugees once we have the cure. It will only be a matter of time before she is murdered by a graving survivor anyway, so it would be as much for her own safety as it would be a punishment."

Twilight looked over to where Soothing Needles and Colgate where talking, as the doctor tended to her legs. "In the mean time, she should be confined to a room."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 9:54 PM | Message # 1622
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"Alright Twilight fair enough. I agree with your suggestion unless she does something drastic on her own to help us but at the moment aside from her punishment I should help with her legs. I mean she at least deserves a fighting chance if we banish her once this is over." Twilight nodded. And Dr. G returned back to Soothing Needles. "I am a man of my word. How can I help?" He asked.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 10:39 PM | Message # 1623
Generalissimo
"At this point I am mostly just trying to message the muscles." She explained. "It seems the damage is not permanent, hopefully, but before we can start her back in the road to full physical recovery we need to insure that her legs have not been damaged by her immobilization."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 11:01 PM | Message # 1624
Lieutenant general
"Alright just guide me if I'm doing anything wrong." He began to massage the right leg gently. He turned to Colgate. "Does this hurt? Also after Soothing Needles and I are done I have a few issues I'd like to discuss with you." He said a little more serious.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 11:03 PM | Message # 1625
Generalissimo
"Yes it hurts." Colgate winced, "And go ahead... Now or latter, I don't care."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 11:21 PM | Message # 1626
Lieutenant general
"Alright before I make a final decision. I haven't really been able to have an honest conversation with you so this is Your chance to be honest and level with me otherwise things will change drastically until you show me you deserve differently. As it stands though I have witnessed and you have admitted to serious atrocities including events that led to my wife being killed and Mac being killed. So tell me why should I believe that you are good and want to help in this effort?" G asked still tending to Colagte's leg. His tone was firm and decisive but calm.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 11:49 PM | Message # 1627
Generalissimo
"Because everything that has happened." Colgate replied equally calmly. "We have been walking together across worlds for days, I was tortured and crippled to stop D and I saw you murder a man in cold blood because you thought what you were doing was right or that you had no other choice." She looked at him steadily in the eyes. "You as far as the cure go's, I am the only reason we have come this far and the only reason we can still keep going. I know it better then anypony outside of that lab and I am the only one willing to finish it if its not done. If I was not one hundred percent motivated to this, I could have stopped at any point. I could have told D where it was and not been stabbed. I could have walked off in the night and hold up someplace safe and been so much better off for it, but I didn't, because this is my mess and I am the only one who can clean it up." Her voice lowered, "Or do I need to remind you what the alternative is? All of this, forever, with no hope? Every living pony and human dying, save the monsters that deliberately set this lose on all of us?"

Colgate pulled back a little and gave G a serious look. "As for my morality. We have gone though all of this together and you have seen all of me there is to see. At this point, what can I say to convince you? That I am good? Do you want me to start cackling and revel my evil plan so you can feel better about killing me? Sorry Doc, but there is nothing I can say to make this easier for you. Thanks to Rarity my whole life, all the bad and nasty things that everypony does, but nopony ever sees just laid out bare. Everypony is like this deep down, every human too I bet. We are all messed up beyond belief, so what are you going to do about it?" She laughed bitterly. "Maybe you can do to me, what Prometheus will do to you, while he feels the same sorta of moral superiority about bring down justice to a 'monster'. Because the only difference between any of us is who we hurt and who is the one to finally judge us."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 5:32 AM | Message # 1628
Lieutenant general
"Well thank you for reminding me of what I needed to be reminded of. I am a strong leader and I have made my fair choice of decisions. I have been debating on how I personally feel about you. I have decided that you are more of an asset than a hinderance. It has nothing to do anymore with my friendship with Rarity or anything other than my opinion and what's best for the group. I still want to help you bring an end to this mess but you need to let me and this group of rag tag soldiers make this happen. I will not get into semantics about Rarity and you. That is something you two need to sort out on your own. I am sorry that your personal life caught up to you. I can sympathize as my own life choices have made me question myself. But I know I am a good man, a strong leader, and I will see this through. I know you might think I'm just sympathetic to Rarity but I'm not. I feel that she wronged you about as equally as you have wronged me and many others but maybe in this way you can start paying your dues back to the worlds you've wronged." G said. He then reached out his hand. "Are you willing to work with us and be as open as you can be when it comes to sorting this mess out? I'm not asking for you to lay out your life story more so to include us in the plan since it's too big for anyone to do alone. G said his hand out in friendship and in union.

Added (2015-01-15, 5:32 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Meanwhile Rarity talked to Ruby "How was life for you before the monsters? Actually come to think of it I only ever saw your mom at work or at the market how were things did she help you with homework did she play games with you?" Rarity asked.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2015-01-15, 1:41 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 7:19 AM | Message # 1629
Generalissimo
Colgate looked at G's hand for a moment then smiled. "You leave my past in the past and let my personal life stay personal," She took it, "And I will lead to the administrators office and help you shove Mac's shove right up the bosses's butt!"

Soothing Needles rolled her eyes, but Colgate continued to give G a look of new found appreciation.

Ruby looked shy as she kicked her hooves. "Mommy was nice. She played with me after work and read my stories at night when she came back in time for bed." Ruby looked sad, "She was just... Busy. Mommy had lots of grown up work to do and I played with friends when the sun was out, but it got boring at night." She looked up, suddenly smiling, "But then miss Colgate and mommy started playing together and even though miss Colgate was really silly at first, mommy yelled at her a bunch and told her to play with me. Then she was really grumpy, but we got to go out at night since I had a grown up with me and we got to play during the day and miss Colgate bought be candy and I think she liked me even though she kept being grumpy for a really long time." Her smile faded. "Then miss Colgate stopped being so grumpy and mommy seemed really happy and everything was really nice, until mommy say a letter that miss Derpy gave to her instead of to miss Colgate and mommy got really mad and they yelled allot and then miss Colgate left."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 7:58 AM | Message # 1630
Lieutenant general
"Welcome to the team. Know this though  not everyone on the team will be as forgiving as I am so you will need to watch yourself. I can only do so much." He smiled  as he continued massaging the leg. He turned to Dr. Soothing Needles. 

"From what I can feel on this leg it seems like a lot of muscle tears. There will be scar tissue but I am optimistic about function returning. The thing is I am new to this kind of therapy. Would you be willing to help me Dr. Soothing Needles?" He asked her she looked annoyed but not entirely upset.

Rarity took this new information oddly. She kept it in her mind and then asked "Ok well I'm not miss Colgate but I can try to play with you. I'm sure you've been bored unless you'd rather play with Dinky and Sweetie Belle? Kat walked outside  to check on Dinky  and ruffled the fillies mane. "Well Dinky is kinda busy. Why don't you teach me a game you two would play?" Rarity asked.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 8:06 AM | Message # 1631
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles nodded. "Whatever this 'lab' of yours is, it sounds like having her able to walk to it would be useful, so I will run you though a few basic exercises. With luck and hard work, we should have her able to walk with assistance in a few weeks."

Ruby nodded and hesitantly approached Rarity. "OK, I guess... We can play a game..."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 8:27 AM | Message # 1632
Lieutenant general
Dr. G smiled. "Thank you I really do appreciate your help." Dr. G said to Soothing Needles. I need to talk with Brandon  for a bit but thank you for the kick in the ass earlier when I was feeling sorry fr myself I do appreciate it." Dr. G said he blushed as he left. 
"Brandon Can we talk?" G asked as he exited.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 8:31 AM | Message # 1633
Major general
Brandon Stood up. " Sure, Doc, what do you want to talk about?"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 8:44 AM | Message # 1634
Lieutenant general
"So I weighed my options and personal feelings and made a decision on my own in regards to Colgate I even spoke to her. And I've decided that in the interest of the group that she needs her magic to heal. Also I got her to cooperate an  found out she is on board for helping fix the mess she made. So I made my first real decision as a leader. What do you think?" G asked Brandon nervously.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2015-01-15, 9:04 AM

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 8:59 AM | Message # 1635
Major general
"I'm proud that your stepping up as a leader and making your own desisons, but you need to to be more confident in your own judgement." Brandon said. "As for your choice itself. It seems a little sketchy. Not, that I don't trust Colgate and all, but you're just going to take her word for it that she won't screw us over? I mean I trust you'll block off her magic once she's healed, but what are you going to do until then? I'm not trying to be argumenative. I'm just trying to be sure you've completely thought this through."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz