MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-07-31, 1:43 AM | Message # 151
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G checked Mac's pulse and put on a pair of black gloves. "Sure wish I had a wet towel ." He said to himself.  "Hold on a minute Dr. G." Rarity said before disappearing and coming back with a towel in a bowl full of water. "Here  you go anything else?" Rarity asked. "Thank you Rarity I forget you can teleport sometimes. I do appreciate the towel. He dipped the towel into the water and washed off the drying blood examining the head wound. "Hmm seems like it's superficial but he probably hit that shelf pretty hard. I'd say possibly  a minor concussion too." Dr. G said to Fluttershy, Rarity and Derpy who had popped back into the room.  Dr. G washed off the towel in the bowl turning the water crimson. He then pulled out some rubbing alcohol and peroxide washed the the wound and soaked a large gauze in iodine applying it to the injury. Mac visibly flinched but remained unconscious. Dr. G then wrappred a bandage around the iodine gauze. "There that should help." We'll have to wait till he wakes up to see if he's ok." Dr. G said to Rarity and Fluttershy noting that Derpy had disappeared again. The sounds of gun fire still could be heard in the living room although it seemed that there were less shots perhaps the zombies were being pushed back. if so then the door could be secured and they could hide out till this horde died or lost interest.

*There is a story behind the black gloves. When I was a Lifeguard for Disney we used t use black gloves when we treated a guest and I still have quite a collection of black gloves. Also in my only three 911 situations that was the color of the gloves I wore when I responded. *

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2014-07-31, 1:51 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-07-31, 2:41 AM | Message # 152
Colonel general
Group: Checked
once on the second floor D opens a window and steps out on to the ledge, he unshethes his machete and jumps. landing on a Zombie at a window he forces the machete though it's face and dashes toward the door

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-07-31, 5:31 AM | Message # 153
Major general
Derpy ducked back into the bedroom. Ok new misson: locate the remaining survivors and report back to Brandon. She thought. Also avoid the zombies. So it's time to go stealth mode. Derpy scanned the room until she found the perfect camoflauge. An empty cardboard box the perfect size to hide under. Derpy flipped the box on top of her and scooted out of the room. She had heared Pinkie and Rainbow Dash and D go up stairs. Derpy reached the base of the stairs and peeked out of the box. "Pinkie! Rainbow Dash!" Derpy called.

"Yeah?" Replied Pinkie

"You guys ok?" asked Derpy.

"Yeah we're cool!" Answered Rainbow.

"Is D with you?" asked Derpy.

"He was." said Pinkie "He just jumped out the window."

"What?" asked Derpy in surprise.

"I know, right!" said Rainbow

"Don't worry." said Pinkie." A zombie broke his fall."

"Ok, as long as he's fine..."said Derpy as she scooted away to find the others.

* Couldn't resist the Metal Gear Solid reference. The image I got in my head of Derpy sneaking around a house under a box was the most adorable thing ever *

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-07-31, 11:23 AM | Message # 154
Colonel
Cameron looked at the zombies that were making their way into the cabin most of them seemed to not see him and Octavia and continued moving towards the door and tried moving upstairs but were not making fantastic progress. "What do we do?" asked Octavia quite alarmed.

"I don't know" Cameron replied, he never found a gun or any sort of durable weapon, he and Octavia had mostly used planks of wood or other such things which promptly broke when they hit them over somethings head. Octavia poked his arm and pointed at the zombies who's attention was being drawn away from the door to them, "Oh dear"

Octavia looked around as the dead slowly approached, cornered and without a weapon she was panicking and Cameron didn't seem to be doing anything other than looking through his bag. She started to kick the window behind them that had been barred up to break the wood that was nailed into it so that she could use it as a weapon, but it was a hard piece of the wood but she had no other choice

*Are we having it so that pegasi and earth ponies can only hold stuff in their mouth or hoof or both?*

JohnnyDate: Thursday, 2014-07-31, 3:16 PM | Message # 155
Lieutenant
At the cabin
Johnny heard gunshots in the distance as he got closer to the cabin. Upon arriving at the back of the cabin Johnny was greeted with a vast amount of zombies all who seemed very agitated. Johnny readied his shovel to fight them when he noticed that more came in behind him. Knowing he was surrounded and with no tricks to get him out of this jam he went back to the basic code (those who fight and run away live to fight another day). He saw a window near him on the cabin that looked big enough to jump through. He pulled out his gun ran towards the window shooting at it to break it open, he noticed the wooden planks to late as he jumped arm first through the window shattering the glass and knocking the planks off the wall still with nails in them. He looked up to the right seeing a pony he hadn't been introduced to backed into a corner as zombies came towards her and for that matter me. Johnny got up painfully ready to shoot them when he realized he'd dropped the gun on the way in "are you kidding me. Out of the frying pan and into the fryer and with no gun either, just great" Johnny shouted as he picked up the shovel and swung it like a bat at the nearest zombie knocking him backwards onto the ground. the mare who was next to him picked up a nailed plank of wood and looked ready to fight as well. Johnny looked around between swings for the other survivors and asked the mare "what's going on, where is everyone?"

Message edited by Johnny - Thursday, 2014-07-31, 3:33 PM

TravisDate: Thursday, 2014-07-31, 3:49 PM | Message # 156
Sergeant
Travis made his way outside and started shooting at the undead after about 4 shots his gun started clicking. He was out of ammo and he had left his bag inside behind the sofa. He spotted the flying swordsman shove a machete through a zombies face. Travis ran towards him grabbing a zombie that was limping towards D and twisted its neck shouting to D "hey buddy spare a blade to a weaponless man?" Travis picked up a hand of one of the zombies and shoved it into one that got too close before stomping on it's knee and twisting it's neck. He turned back to D "then again fists are a man's tools especially if you know how to use them"

Message edited by Travis - Thursday, 2014-07-31, 9:41 PM

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-07-31, 6:50 PM | Message # 157
Lieutenant general
Dr. G Jumped at the sound of a window smashing."Rarity stay here with Fluttershy. I'm going to see what's going on." Rarity nodded. He picked up his radio. "This is Dr. G status check! Is the horde out of the Cabin?" Dr. G called into the radio.  Not really waiting for a response Dr. G walked outside of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Only to find the living room fairly clean of zombies. There was a small group inside that Octavia, Cameron and Now Johnny were neutralizing. But the Vast majority had been pushed outside. Dr. G Noticed the Bow and quiver of 9 arrows Travis had recovered lying on the floor in the kitchen. He picked them up and the remaining bottle of Gin that he had used earlier.

"Great Job pushing them back guys I have a plan but I need everyone inside the Cabin and the door blocked!" He called to  Cameron and Octavia and Johnny.

He found a kitchen towel and ran back in to the bedroom. His great plan might be a complete disaster but  he needed everyone inside. He Picked up the Rdaio.
"Everyone I need you to move into the Cabin and Secure the Front Door! I have  a plan! But I need to know everyone's inside.Don't Try To Be Heroes we need to stay alive! I repeat Fall back and secure the front door!"

He called into the radio. "Rarity do you think you could teleport me upstairs once I get an All Clear I have a plan but I need your help."  he said to her urgently. "Sure thing Dr. G. Anything else I can help with?" She asked saluting. "Could you cut this towel into strips I need about eight more like this." Dr. G said showing her a crudely cut strip of towel. "I'll make mine a little neater Doc." Rarity said looking at his sloppy cuts. "Just don't be so perfect about it we need them quick." Dr. G said he mixed  some alcohol with the gin into the bowel that had been previously used to wash Mac's wounds. and dipped the first strip in saturating the towel. he wrapped it around the tip of the arrow leaving the pointy tip still exposed. It's time to fight Fire with FIRE!" Dr. G thought as he ready the next arrow.

*I'm going with traditional show dynamics so they should be able to use their hooves. Also I'm going to assume Zombies are afraid of/ killed by fire since that is a traditional zombie trait.*

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2014-07-31, 7:01 PM

TravisDate: Thursday, 2014-07-31, 9:59 PM | Message # 158
Sergeant
Travis heard the radio buzz and G's voice came through telling everyone to fall back Travis responded "still quite a few of them but I'm heading back now" He avoided most of the zombies and zomponies made his way to the front door. He noticed Cameron, Johnny and Octavia were inside cleaning up the remaining threat on the inside. Applejack came downstairs spotting Travis and walked to him. Travis asked her "hey what's going on why'd G want us inside?" Applejack shrugged and said "I'm not to sure something to do with a bow and something called Gin" Travis shrugged "we'll let's hope the good doctor's plan works" Travis walked to the sofa and picked up his bag to reload his gun.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-08-01, 0:36 AM | Message # 159
Colonel general
D heard Travis' radio go off with an authorative tone, he began moving for the front door. before entering he decaped a Zombie that was about to, once inside he ran his machete though the last Undead's skull, afterwards he just stood there staring at the door with half closed, lifeless eyes.

"Ok, D I want answers! where is Scoots" RD said flying next to him but got no reaction "oh so you wanna play this the hard way we can play this the hard way" she said raising a hoof to clock D but was stopped by Pinkie

"uh Dashie, your not going to get anything out of him while he is like that" she said pointing to his eyes "it's a trance he had put on him, he said it was so he could help if there was a breach in the walls while he was asleep" she walked in front of D and cleared her throat "D, Wakey Wakey"

D's eyes widened as life returned to them and began looking around "did I miss a party, Pinks?"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-08-01, 1:14 AM | Message # 160
Major general
Still in the confines of her Mobile Reconnaissance Unit (aka the box), Derpy had figured out the location of everyone in the cabin. It took a while,mostly because she forgot to put eyeholes in the box, but she did it and the zombie's had no idea she was there. She had gotten tabs on Pinkie,Dash,Dr. G, Rarity, and Fluttershy. D was outside. Johnny just jumped in through the window. Applejack was with Travis, Johnny, Cammeron, and Octavia fighting zombies. Its time to report back to the "big boss" thought "Solid Derpy" as she sneaked back to Brandon.

Brandon was still behind the couch. The zombie swarm, much like his supply of shotgun ammo, was running thin. Suddenly, something ran into his ankle. He turned around to see a lone cardboard box.  Brandon smirked  knowingly "Gee, where did this box come from?" Brandon wondered sarcastically. " I'm sure it's an ordinary box. I wonder what's inside."

"Secret Agent Derpy reporting for duty, sir!" said Derpy popping out of the box.

"Oh, Derpy!" said Brandon feining surprise. "How goes your mission?"

"I believe I have located everyone and they are safe." reported Derpy

"Good news." Said Brandon.

"Wait!" Derpy said."I don't believe that I've made contact with Twilight...or Blossomforth...or Shining Armor... or Rose, that lady who came with Rainbow Dash."

"Well, that's troubling." said Brandon. "I hope they're ok..."

* I know that Rose left the RP, but I'd like some in story  closure on these characters.*

Message edited by timeknight24 - Friday, 2014-08-01, 3:28 AM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-08-01, 7:05 AM | Message # 161
Lieutenant general
Dr. G finished the last arrow as Applejack came into the room. "Everyone inside yet?" Dr. G asked her. "I believe so Sugarcube." Dr. G looked at the bottle of Gin there was about a finger's worth of Gin. He drank it and coughed. "Egh that is some awful and cheap Gin." He said as the liquid burned his throat. He poured the remaining alcohol-gin mixture from the bowl into the empty bottle and closed it tight. "It's just about time Rarity you ready?" He asked his companion. "Sure am Dr. G." She replied. Dr. G picked up a lighter from the bedside table and the quiver of prepared arrows and the bow.
"Final Radio Check is everyone inside?" He called over the Radio.

"Let's go Rarity it is time." Rarity teleported them to the second story Balcony. "Now Rarity go back and keep everyone safe!" Dr. G said to her she nodded and teleported away.

Dr. G set the down the bottle of flammable liquid down. He notched an arrow lit it with a lighter and took aim at the 20 or so Zombies nearest the dry tree line that were moving towards the Cabin.
Twang! Went the sound of the arrow leaving the bow. Fwoosh! The first arrow found it's mark hitting a zombie in the middle of the pack bursting into flames and making the zombies around it move towards the trees in fear. Thwok! Fwoosh! Another one further back. Thwok! Another one in the middle. Soon Dr. G reached his ninth and final arrow which missed its mark and lit a dry tree on fire that tipped over and blocked the remaining five or six zombies from leaving. Dr. G hurled the bottle of flammable liquid at a point just in front of the zombies that was still on fire from a previous arrow.

Ka-Boom! A huge explosion that rocked the cabin happened erupting into a fire that consumed the last of this horde their screams filling the woods. The fire remained burning brightly like a torch in front of the Cabin. The cabin untouched by the fire. (Well that was unexpected) Dr. G thought as he hit the ground of the balcony following the
Bang!

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2014-08-01, 7:15 AM

JohnnyDate: Friday, 2014-08-01, 11:01 AM | Message # 162
Lieutenant
Johnny watched the arrow show G had put on through the windows. Amazed at how effective it was at taking out the zombies. As everything started settling down Johnny jumped out the window he came in to grab his gun. He immediately smelled the burning flesh and jumped back inside. "Ugh *cough* *cough* nothing like the smell of burning corpses to brighten up your day" Johnny said sarcastically. He walked upstairs passing a random box on the floor. He didn't second guess about it. He entered a room spotting a decent number of survivors some which were passed out. 
Fluttershy was in the room with Mac and Colgate as she waited for things to get better. As Johnny entered the room a overwhelming feeling of joy filled her and she ran to hug him. Johnny was a bit tense from the chaos of todays events but a feeling of warmth like a mother's embrace from Fluttershy's hug made everything feel trivial to him and he decided to sit down and relax with her. As he sat there he looked back out at the fire and said aloud to himself "man what Id give for a pack of Oscar Mayers right about now." She asked looking a bit confused "what's an Oscar Mayer" He went to answer but remembered that ponies are vegetarians and responded "nothing Flutters just uhhh babbling to myself"  Johnny thought (Now that I think about it I bet I'm not the only one who's hungry. I should bring up how food supplies are when Mac wakes up) Johnny shrugged he decided he'd better catch up with Fluttershy for now before something else comes up.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-08-01, 7:01 PM | Message # 163
Major general
Kaboom! the cabin shook as a firey explosion enveloped the remaining zombies Brandon  sheilded his eyes from the bright light. Surprisingly the cabin was relatively unharmed. Besides the raging inferno in the middle of the woods, their was no sign the the zombies were ever there. Brandon let out a low impressed whistle. "Well, that'll do it." Brandon said at last. He picked up his radio and spoke into it. "Good job Doc! That shot was one in a million! You sure the "G" doesn't stand for genius? Because that was brilliant!" Brandon turned to look for his companion. "Derpy, Are you Ok?"

A voice came from within the box. "Is it over?" Derpy asked timidly.

"Yeah," Brandon answered "at least for now."

"Good,"Derpy replied."If you don't mind, I'll just stay under here for a while."

"Alright." Brandon chuckled and spoke into the radio "Ok, everyone let's regroup. I think we better do something about that fire out front. Could be dangerous if left unsupervised,and it could attract some unwanted attention."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-08-01, 9:59 PM | Message # 164
Lieutenant general
"Good job Doc! That shot was one in a million! You sure the "G" doesn't stand for genius? Because that was brilliant!"

Brandon crackled over Dr. G's radio. Dr. G couldn't help but laugh as he stood up. His eyebrows were slightly singed from the arrows. 

"Ok, everyone let's regroup. I think we better do something about that fire out front. Could be dangerous if left unsupervised,and it could attract some unwanted attention." Brandon came over the Radio again. 

"Alright I'm on my way down! I'm not sure if Genius is the right word more like really lucky."
Dr. G responded as he made his way downstairs.  He made his way back into his makeshift infirmary only to get tackled by Rarity.

"Dr. G Darling You Made it! But what happened to your face you are all singed?"

"It's good to see you too Rarity. I'm guessing  the arrows may have had something to do with the blackened eyebrows." He said trying to brush some of the soot off. He nodded over to Johnny and Fluttershy.

"Glad to see you made it back Johnny. Fluttershy was really worried about you." Dr. G said smiling at the two friends. "Now it's time to put out my brilliant plan before it burns something down." Dr. G said as he walked out of the room and back towards the living room On the way out he picked up a few radios and tossed one to Johnny.

"I heard you might be needing one." he said as he left. Dr. G walked into what was once the living room and his mouth dropped. "Holy Smokes! There's Blood and body parts everywhere!" He said out loud surveying the damage. "But it seems relatively intact." he commented to Brandon. "Hey wasn't that box upstairs earlier?" Dr. G asked Brandon shrugged then Dr. G shrugged it off. "Maybe I'm losing it." He said out loud. "Any idea how to put out this Blazing torch I created for us?" Dr. G asked laughing a little bit. "I didn't think the plan would work so well." he acknowledged. "But I'm sure glad it did. oh and Cameron here is a radio catch!" he said tossing one to Cameron who was looking out the window in awe. "Did I break everyone with that explosion?" Dr. G asked Brandon who laughed a little.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-02, 0:22 AM | Message # 165
Colonel general
"no way man, That," D said pointing to the fire out side "was Awesome!"
"don't change the subject!" RD yells in D's ear "I wanna know where Scoots is NOW!"

D cleans his ear before calmly putting his hands on her shoulders "First let's calm down, OK-" slowly making her land, kneeling in front of her "-Now, I have to help with the fire but I swear on my life that she is safe. she is with my brother and nephew in a outpost full of people who would give there lives to protect each other and I'll tell you more when thing calm down." D explained while looking in her eyes, her anger not abaiting he thought of one thing while look into those eyes "ya know, you look cute when your angry." he said standing up.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz