MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 9:16 AM | Message # 1636
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"Well that's a fair question. No I'm not taking her at face value. Also at least until she can walk she's pretty incapable of walking or doing anything too harmful. If I block her magic now she won't heal right Twilight even mentioned that. Until then we can keep an eye on her as a team. And something tells me that she won't try anything when Ruby is around somehow that Kid might be the one thing that saves Colgate from her place in hell." G pointed out. "I did think about things I mean no one here has an exactly clean moral streak here.  I mean Colgate is about as trustworthy as Rocket. What do you think buddy?"

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2015-01-15, 9:41 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 6:03 PM | Message # 1637
Colonel
"Hey guys!" Cameron shouted to the people sitting around inside the barn "Come look at what we found!" He waved his hands, signing them to follow. A few of the people and ponies followed him down to the others who were standing around a van that they had moved from Ponyville.

Octavia was quickly making her way back into the barn, and on her way up and stopped to talk to Derpy and with a worried look on her face, said "Derpy, I don't know what we found, but I have a feeling its not good. Please try to convince Cameron to get ride of it." she looked back to Cameron who was still excitedly waving the others to the van.

Suddenly a very loud, very strange sounding voice erupted from the van "RELEASE ME! RELEASE ME!"

Cameron was bouncing as he waited for the gang to settle down around the back doors of the van. "Say hello to the latest member of our little group" Cameron swung the door open to reveal a very strange metallic machine, it had round bumps covering its lower half and what looked like a plunger and a stick stuck on it like arms, it also had a blue light on its head that acted as an eyeball. "I don't know what it is but... look at it!" It was held in place by chains and presumably by several blue glowing plates on the walls of the van that seemed to be emitting some sort of force.

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Thursday, 2015-01-15, 6:05 PM

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 7:22 PM | Message # 1638
Major general
Derpy's eyes widened. "Cameron, you need to close the van and run away this is not a friend."
She said.

The Creature Swivled its head towards Derpy. "YOU ARE A FRIEND OF THE DOCTOR" it said. "YOU SHALL BE EXTERMINATED! ALL ENEMIES OF THE DALEKS SHALL BE EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

Derpy turned Octavia and Cameron "Run,now!" she said.

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 8:27 PM | Message # 1639
Lieutenant general
As Brandon and G were talking the events outside caught thier attention. G pulled out his Berretta. "Ummm we should see what's going on!" He said running towards the front.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 9:18 PM | Message # 1640
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Kat joined the group around the van and frowned. "Hey, so what's with the robot?"

"I AM A DALEK! NOT A ROBOT! RELEASE ME FROM THIS PRISON OR I WILL EXTERMINATE YOU!" The creature screeched.

"Very convincing argument." Kat rolled her eyes as she began to examine the strange prison van. "This van is from earth, but the stuff inside is crazy advanced! Who did something like this end up here?"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 9:36 PM | Message # 1641
Lieutenant general
"I'm not sure I say let's disable the thing that wants to kill us or break it and see what this van has to help us." G said as the thing continued to screech. "Shut Up you no one asked your input!" G said to the Robot.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 9:38 PM | Message # 1642
Generalissimo
"Well, I vote for not disabling the prison in order to get get at the crazy killbot. Because I think its more likely to kill us then the other way around." Kat said, raising her hand.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 10:26 PM | Message # 1643
Major general
Brandon examined the Dalek. "What are these guys anyway? I mean what's with the toilet plunger? Are they like Intergalactic plumbers or something?"

"SILENCE HUMANS AND PONIES! I AM A DALEK! THE DALEK ARE SUPREME! YOU ALL WILL BE EXTERMINATED!"

"OK I'm with Kat. Let's not let the Dalek out the van!" Said Brandon.

"Alright Dalek," Derpy said. "why and how did you get here?"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 10:31 PM | Message # 1644
Lieutenant general
Ok I'm convinced leaving this thing in prison!" G said "Now answer the Nice Pony Crazy robot killer!" G said

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-01-15, 11:36 PM | Message # 1645
Generalissimo
"I AM TRAPPED WITHIN THIS PRISON THOUGH THE ACTIONS OF THE DOCTOR!" The Dalek bellowed. "HIS INTERFERENCE LET TO MY INCARCERATION, BUT IT IS MERELY A MATTER OF TIME TILL BRAKE FREE FROM THIS ACCUSED VAN!"

Kat nodded, "Alright, but why are you here."

"I DO NOT KNOW WHERE HERE IS OR WHY I AM ON THIS FARM, BUT THAT IS IRREVERENT! THIS PLANET AND ITS INHABITANTS WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" The creature screamed.

"Bit of a one track mind..." Kat mussed.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-01-16, 0:23 AM | Message # 1646
Major general
"As much as I hate to say it, the Dalek's right." said Derpy. "That van won't hold it for long. and once it get's loose I doubt that we would be able to take it down. We are not prepared for a enemy like this."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-16, 0:51 AM | Message # 1647
Generalissimo
"Well what do you want to do about it?" Kat asked, looking over the equipment. "It looks pretty stable, but I have no idea how long the energy needed to hold this thing will last in a van. We could try plugging it into a larger power source, but..." She sighed. "Oh that's a really bad idea..." She looked at Derpy. "Do you think the lab might have gear and power that could keep this thing trapped? If that guy you said was prepared enough to beat the doctor that beat this thing, then shouldn't he be able to also deal with this one?"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-01-16, 1:45 AM | Message # 1648
Major general
Derpy shrugged. "I guess a lab that can manufacture zombies and create  portal between dimensions might have something that could take one of these things out. As for the Doctor. He's been fighting these things his whole life. Unfortunately he's not here right now. He's being held captive in the lab." Derpy slammed the Van door shut.  she fumbled through her bag and pulled out the sonic screwdriver Starswirl gave her to give to the Doctor. The Doctor didn't usually let anypony touch his screwdriver. He had told Derpy that it was very sensitve and not to played with. Derpy figured the Doctor wouldn't mind her using it just this once. Derpy pointed the Screwdrive at van door and extedended the tip which emitted a blue light. Derpy retancted the screwdriver and returned it to the sack. "That should seal him in there long enough to figure out how to get rid of him." Derpy said as she tested the strength of the lock. She looked around and saw the others staring in confusion and amazement. "What?" asked Derpy.

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2015-01-16, 3:50 AM | Message # 1649
Colonel
"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Look, it's hell bent on killing everyone or whatever so we let it loose on the lab!" Cameron reached into his pocket and removed a small booklet "It says here 'As long as the specimen is kept within the containment field, its weapons and other defenses will be disabled. Note that if the containments power supply is low a unicorn has the ability to recharge it.'"

"Well I still don't know what it is but I vote for destroying it" Rainbow offered

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-01-16, 4:08 AM | Message # 1650
Major general
"Cameron, you don't understand." Said Derpy. " He will kill everypony! If it is not a Dalek it will kill it! Daleks have no empathy. They know only hate! There is too much of a risk that it will kill Innocent people! we have to destroy it!"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz