MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-16, 6:19 AM | Message # 1651
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"But, if we unleash it in the lab, then its not  like there are innocents to kill, right?" Kat argued. "I mean, worst case, they stop it with a super weapon they have on hand and take it out as a problem, best case, it kills a bunch of them, free's us up to save your Doctor and he takes it down!" Kat looked seriously at the group, "Lets face it, we can't beat them in a fair fight, so why not play the cards we have been dealt and even the field?"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-16, 7:25 AM | Message # 1652
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"What about if there are experiments or prosiners in the lab. I'm sure by now not every one in there is evil. However finding Dr. Time Turner to deal with This thing is our best bet.

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2015-01-16, 5:55 PM | Message # 1653
Colonel
"Well you all know my vote" Cameron said plainly "But since its my pet, my vote should count double. So, assuming G is for, there are four votes for and one against so far"

"This... thing... is strange and I wouldn't trust it to not just start helping them so maybe we should destroy it now." Rainbow Dash said while eyeing the door of the van

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-17, 3:16 AM | Message # 1654
Major general
Brandon looked from Kat to the van and then to Derpy. "I'm going to have to agree with Derpy on this. she's obviously dealt with theses things before and If she says they are to dangerous to keep alive  I'm going to have to agree with her."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-17, 3:22 AM | Message # 1655
Generalissimo
"Ya, that's not really the point here." Kat stated, getting annoyed. "We CAN'T kill it, so the question is how we deal with it? Hope it does not get out while we deal with the lab and that either they have a way to deal with it or that we can get to her Doctor to deal with it, OR we let it lose on the base and have it die fighting our enemies." Kat sighed, "There is the option that is safer for us and increases the chance that we get the sure and save EVERYONE or the options were we all sleep a little better we put everyone's lives before a bunch of murders that doomed the world. Its that simple."

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-17, 9:56 AM | Message # 1656
Major general
"I guess that makes sence..." said Brandon "Can I change my vote?"

Derpy sighed. "Fine, I guess It might kill more innocent people if it escapes while we are away. But be aware  that Daleks aren't like dogs that you can train to do what you tell it."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-17, 7:59 PM | Message # 1657
Generalissimo
"I know." Kat nodded. "But if we let it lose in the lab and tell it that there is someone it REALLY wants to kill in there, I am betting we can at least point it in the right direction."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-17, 9:52 PM | Message # 1658
Lieutenant general
"But it only seems gun how on killing... Wait a second this might actually work." Dr. G said thoughtfully. He turned to Derpy "So are we safe for now and if so where can we keep this thing so it won't hurt us." Dr. G asked Derpy. G felt that he was definitely coming into his own as a leader taking advice from experts in the field to make a move. But He didn't want to get ahead of himself.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2015-01-17, 10:49 PM

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-17, 10:53 PM | Message # 1659
Major general
"I thank so." Said Derpy. "As long as he is sealed in that van and restrained by The Doctor's devices. However I don't know long it should last."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-18, 4:22 AM | Message # 1660
Generalissimo
"Well, unless we are willing to attack the lab on crutches, we just need to hope it will last a bit longer." Kat sighed. "We have have Twilight lead the uninjured to leave it closer to the lab in case the cage weakens, but for not we don't have tons of options."

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-18, 5:00 AM | Message # 1661
Major general
"Sounds like a plan." said Brandon. "how long do you think that it will take for everyone to heal?" he asked.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-18, 11:43 AM | Message # 1662
Lieutenant general
"I'd say about two weeks or so given Colgate's condition and all. Well I guess the issue of the killer robot has been settled." Dr. G said as he left. He went back into the barn and noticed Soothing Needles up on the loft. Dr. G decided to take some time to talk to her. "Hello Doctor Soothing Needles. How's everything with you? Actually aside from a few random facts I don't really know much about you. You know a little about me. Is there anything you'd like to know? I'm pretty open right now if you'd like to talk." G said in a combination of awkward and openness. His cheeks flushed a light shade of pink.

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2015-01-18, 4:19 PM | Message # 1663
Colonel
"Hmm, or leave the van outside the facility so when the magic seal wears off we can sneak in and have less guards to deal with, and that way there wont be any innocent casualties." Cameron added

Octavia finally managed to find the ponies she had been looking for "Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, could I talk to you for a moment?"

"Uhh, sure I guess?" Apple Bloom affirmed

"Wonderful, now, where did you say you last saw Viny-" Octavia stopped mid-sentence and made a pained expression "DJ... Pon3" Octavia groaned when she heard herself say her friends childish alias

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Sunday, 2015-01-18, 4:19 PM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-19, 11:23 AM | Message # 1664
Generalissimo
Kat nodded. "I like your idea Cameron. Twilight and Fluttershy can handle that I am sure."

Soothing Needles smiled thinly at G. "Well aren't you being nice? Alright, you keep attempting to court me, but you have also mentioned a late wife. Do you mind if I ask you what she was like?"

Sweetie Belle nodded. "She really mad when she left Ponyville. She was yelling about how, 'They will pay for what they did to Octavia!' And how, 'Ovtavia was lucky she was not alive to see so and so.' Then she took off for Manhattan to..." Sweetie Belle looked guilty at Rarity. "Do a bunch of things to them that I can't say."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-19, 1:00 PM | Message # 1665
Lieutenant general
Dr. G looked Soothing Needles in the eye. "I don't mind. Maria well she was short about 5 feet 2 inches tall dark black hair and hazel eyes that shone in the light. We met in Vet school during the first semester of school. My stitches are so clean in part because of a trick she taught me. We started dating about a month after we met I asked her out to a movie and a cup of coffee after a night shift and well we missed the movie and settled for coffee. Personality wise she was unique. She was brutally honest much like I am but she had a way of telling the truth that made anyone she talked to feel good about the words she was saying even if she was telling them awful news or yelling at them. It's funny she was one of the few people who just got me. She didn't really question me or anything but she had a knack for knowing what I was feeling or wanted to say. She died after a dog attacked her after the worlds merged. It was an infected dog and she became an awful creature that I think Kat and Brandon call ghouls and she attacked me and I killed her to save myself. That was the hardest decision of my life but I had no choice." Dr. G finished telling his whole story in a very open and honest way. He looked Soothing Needles in the. Eye and asked. "So what about your previous life? Where did you grow up or live since I recall you said you didn't have a family outside of work. Actually where did you work that would be nice to know." Dr. G inquired gently and with a smile on his lips.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz