MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-24, 1:12 AM | Message # 1696
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Rocket nodded. "Ya, though at this point all I still have is a pipe." He hefted it an handed it to Cameron. "Just be careful were you point that kid'o, you don't want it going off when you don't expect it."  He smiled and then took off after Kat and Soothing Needles.

Apple Jack nodded. "Alright then. Get a few things together. We will leave as soon as your ready." She looked at her sister. "The rest of you will stay here." The girls looked crestfallen, but left without argument. Apple Jack frowned, then looked back to Octavia. "Is there anything you need to do before we leave?"

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-24, 1:34 AM | Message # 1697
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
G raised his eyebrows. "Judgung from the way you smelled earlier I'd say she was." G said chuckling. "Was she your first?" G asked still grinning.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-24, 1:47 AM | Message # 1698
Major general
"Um... yeah, pretty much..." Brandon said blushing deeper. "It was very nice." Brandon looked around. "I guess we better get to work."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-24, 12:21 PM | Message # 1699
Lieutenant general
G smiled. "I'm proud of you hopefully you used... um Never-mind..." G trailed off. "Yeah Better start seeing what is up here!" G said as he and Brandon reached the top of stairs.

Rarity decided to help and follow Rocket there was really no point in dwelling on something she wasn't sure how to fix at the moment. She entered the 1st floor nodded to the others and turned a corner. If she remembered correctly one of these downstairs rooms was a guest bedroom the other was Granny Smith's she entered the 1st room and was met with a distinct smell of death. She looked at the blood soaked walls and imagined the last moments of... She shook her head. This room was big enough for Colgate but she would have to clean it some. She went to the bathroom which had been cleared out and filled a bucket with water and a small amount of liquid soap. Then returned to the bedroom. She began to clean the room.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-25, 10:06 PM | Message # 1700
Generalissimo
On the second floor of the house, G and Brandon once again found themselves confronted with the smells of rotten flesh and sight of bodies. While the members of the Apple family had been removed and buried by Apple Jack the day before, the killers had been left where they had fallen, zombie crushed and splattered against walls and banisters.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-26, 5:00 AM | Message # 1701
Major general
Brandon gagged at the smell. "Well, that kinda put's a damper on things..." Brandon said. "I guess we should despose of these zombies and clean up. I'll go get a mop."

Derpy watched as Dinky Played with the other fillies. A lot of things were going through her mind. Her mind first drifted to the imprisoned Doctor. How long would he have left until  he sucumbed to the Master's abuse. Even If she did make it in time how would a severed hand help him. Another thought crossed her mind. If the Dalek went on a rampage in the lab, what would stop it from killing the Doctor? After all The Dalek had been sent to kill the Doctor. Derpy knew she shouldn't have agreed to this plan. She looked at the TARDIS in the barn and looked to see if anyone was looking. She entered The Tardis. She knew it would be risky to jump the gun this early, but she didn't want to wait two weeks. Thankfully the Doctor had taught  her to pilot the TARDIS. She started to flip some switches on the console, but paused. It didn't feel right to just leave her friends or Dinnky. She pressed a button on the console and left the TARDIS. A she closed the door, The TARDIS Dematerialized. Derpy had sent it to a location near the Lab. She loved The Doctor but she couldn't risk her own life and Leave Dinky wondering where she had gone. Derpy Sighed again and began to take the radio into the House.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-26, 4:56 PM | Message # 1702
Lieutenant general
Rarity focused on cleaning the room she had found cleaning off blood and bits of carcass off the walls she was careful not to touch anything but she was diligent. She then had an idea she teleported to the ruins of what used to be her shop. She sifted through the rubble and found a few rolls of fabric, some art supplies,some paint, a picture of her family and an empty frame and some canvas. She had an idea. She telwported back in with the suppies and began to work. A couple hours later the room looked different it had curtains and the walls were clean. She had made a wood sign that she engraved with the words Colgate. The bed that had been soaked in blood was clean with new sheets and a comforter that Rarity had made herself. She had emblazoned a heart with Purple Blue and white ribbons together like a rope in the shape of a heart and it read: "Love Conquers All" Rarity sighed at least it was something. She then walked out of the room and headed towards the barn to start moving things in.
G crinkled his nose at the scent. One of the bodies was with a bottle of kerosene. He nodded as Brandon left to fetch a mop. He picked up a rotten hand the fuel and walked outside. He layed a few branches in what looked like a campfire area and spread some branches and brush he poured the kerosene and then tapped his pocket knife on the flint he got from the hunters almost a week ago. The brush and branches caught on quick so he threw the severed hand and a few limbs littering the area into the flames the smell of burning flesh was pungent. As G finished Rarity brought him a pile of bloody curtains and a rotting corpse. "How about I stay tending to this fire while you finish cleaning up. Also Colgate should get that 1st room on the 1st floor I cleared it out for her." She said softly.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-27, 10:35 PM | Message # 1703
Generalissimo
Apple Jack dropped her pack on the front door step and looked to Octavia. "I'm ready to go on your say so."

Fluttershy gave the two a worried look as she passed them a small pack of medical supplies. "I really wish you were coming with us, but please don't get hurt off in Manehatten."

Rocket laid out a small map of Sweet Apple Acres. "If we focuses on just getting this place barricaded enough to keep zombies out of the house and barn, without jumping anyone walking between the two, I think we can cover that before we leave. We just follow this plan and we should be just fine."

Kat smiled. "Grate! Next two weeks are going to be nice and easy at this rate." She looked over at Brandon. "Since we might all die anyway, I would rather be able to enjoy what time we have left."

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2015-01-27, 10:40 PM

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-29, 8:42 AM | Message # 1704
Major general
Brandon smiled  at Kat as he walked past carrying a bloody mop. Brandon had finished washing the mop when he heard Apple Jack outside. He placed the mop in the closet and went to investigate. He saw Apple Jack, Octavia, and Fluttershy on the porch. Talking about Manehatten. "So, you're headed to Manehatten, eh?" Brandon said. "I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish, but I want to wish you guys luck. Just try to come back in one piece, ok?"

"I hope you find your friend." Derpy said to Octavia. " I know you and Viny were close so be careful."

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2015-01-29, 11:01 AM | Message # 1705
Colonel
"Thank you, both of you, it means a lot to me and AppleJack" Octavia said

"Ok, I've got everything I can think of" Octavia said to AppleJack sheepishly "Sorry for taking so long I'm just nervous about leaving, I mean, who will look after Cameron?"

"OCTAVIA!" Cameron shouted as he sprinted down towards her and AppleJack "You never told me you were going!" He puffed as he closed in on them "I need to- *Huff* - give you a hug" he bent down to meet her face and wrapped his arms around her "And I need to wish you luck and say goodbye!" As Cameron let go and stepped back he saw Octavias somewhat surprised look. Cameron continued to huff momentarily "Oh, and you to AppleJack" he stumbled slightly when he gave her a thumbs up and sat down on the grass "I'm so unfit"

"I thought that you were to pre-occupied with getting ready to go to the lab" Octavia commented

"Who do you think I am? I know I'm an idiot at times... All the time, but that doesn't mean I don't worry about you." He smiled slightly

"Well ah, we should really get-" AppleJack was quickly interrupted by Cameron again

"Of course! Time is of the essence and all that jazz. Sorry for keeping you, but please look after each other"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-29, 5:30 PM | Message # 1706
Lieutenant general
G returned from collecting Colgate and nodded at the plans and if we can keep the Apple trees from dying we'll have food too." He brought Colgate and looked around at the room. "Man this room has a distinct Victorian style to it that doesn't quite match the house." He placed Colgate on the bed. "Need Anything else?" G asked Colgate.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-01-29, 8:05 PM | Message # 1707
Generalissimo
Colgate smiled a little as she looked around the room. "No, I think I am going to be just fine."

TWO WEEKS LATER

Colgate was breathing heavily by the time the small group had reached the lab. She awkwardly hobbled over the the prison van and lend against it with a sigh. Looking irritated Soothing Needles passed her a bottle of water. "I warned you not to push yourself so hard." She scolded as Colgate rubbed her legs where the braces had rubbed the skin uncomfortably.

"She'll live." Kat muttered. She was still looking unwell from a minor infection from her leg wound with had turned nasty. Though Soothing Needles and Doc G had prevented it from turning overly dangerous, she had still come down with several unpleasant flue sympathies which she had only recently began to recover from.

"Wish we had Twilight with us. It would make moving this thing much simpler." Colgate grossed. "I know she and Fluttershy needed to say with the kids, but this thing weighs a ton!" She kicked the van vindictively. "Anyway, how do you want to turn this thing lose without it, you know, murdering all of us?" She asked, looking to Derpy.

Apple Jack glared at the quivering pony, her mussels tensed as she waited for him to either make a brake or talk. "A'm not going to ask you again. You tell us what we paid you too or I am going to make sure you never have the chance to run out of a deal again!"

"The concert hall!" The pony blurted, turning pale. "But I can't take you there! Please, the mare who runs that place is nuts!"

Apple Jack looked over to Octavia with a frown, letting the frighten stallion go with a kick in the rump. "So, that seems to confirm it. Either Vinyl Scratch is in that hell hole or..." She did bother finishing, not wanting to acknowledge the possibility that the fortified building which had once been a concert hall and which was now littered with the broken bodies of both zombies and living who had attempted to gain entrance, might be run by the very pony they were looking for.

Apple Jack shook her head. "We can keep digging, but in the week since we arrived, I think this has been our best lead." She glared out a window of the abandoned apartment building they had chanced the runner into. "And still no word about the Manhattan Oranges." She grimmest. "Want to go back to our hold up or do you want to take another look 'round the hall?"

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-29, 10:27 PM | Message # 1708
Major general
Derpy sighed. "I guess we get the van as close to the lab as we can, then I'll open the van while you guys stay out of sight. Honestly I don't know what will happen once the doors open. There's no telling where it will go and who it will attack. We need to somehow lure the Dalek into the lab to start our diversion."

"Wow," Brandon said leaning on Kat's shoulder. "We finally made it. I honestly didn't think we'd make it this far. When I was hiding from zombies in a hotel in New York I  wouldn't have thought that I would be taking on the source of this plauge. So much has changed." Brandon looked at Kat and smiled. "I'd like to think that you had something to do with that."c

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-30, 6:47 AM | Message # 1709
Generalissimo
Kat smiled and kissed Brandon. "Ya, maybe a little." She looked towered the lab, her smile turning into a frown. "But don't celibate yet. Our luck can only last so long and this is the sort of place that burns up even the luckiest cats 9 pretty fast."

Rocket laughed. His body and face were covered in half held scares, but he seemed the least tense of the assembled team. "If you want to insure that thing go's for the best target, shove it though the door then cut the power. It will cut free in time, but before that happens its gonna get shot at, allot! Even if it survives its gonna get real pissed and go after the security, and they will retreat down."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-30, 7:30 AM | Message # 1710
Lieutenant general
"Alright just like we planned we let this thing loose as they all go for it we take the stairs to the top floor and take out the chief and all his minions get the cure and blow this place into the next Century!" G said he looked at Soothing Needles and their eyes met. He whispered to her quietly. "If we get out of this alive I owe you a home cooked meal. Since all the fine dinning places in town seem to be closed down." G whispered. (He took a moment to reflect on his last two weeks of attempting to Court Dr. Soothing Needles. It was like trying to show love to a cactus but in small ways she seemed to be cracking and she had smiled and she had chosen to sleep with him every night claiming something about not wanting him to die in his sleep. It was rather sweet in a way.) Rarity sighed unless Berry was here it would seem that there was no trace of Colgate's Marefriend? Rarity wasn't sure about details. Either way this was her chance to level some hurt on the people responsible for Making Colgate a monster with a cute flank. Rariry shook that last part out of her head. It was just about time.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz