MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-01-30, 10:05 AM | Message # 1711
Major general
Group: Users
Once the van was in place Derpy approached the back doors. "Ok lets get this over with." Derpy mumbled as she produceded the Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver and pointed it at the doors. She motioned for Brandon to stand behind her. The sonic whirred and the door sprang open. 

The Dalek emerged  from the van and rolled forward a few feet and paused. The Dalek swiveled its head toward the lab. "THE DOCTOR IS NEAR! HE WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" the Dalek charged forward into the lab.

"Well, that was easier than I  expected." Brandon said. 

From inside the lab  sounds of guns firing could be heard. " YOUR WEAPONS DO NOTHING! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!" shouted the Dalek. Blood curdling screams came from inside the lab as the Dalek fired off its death ray.

"That should keep them busy for a while," Said Derpy. I need to get to the Doctor before the Dalek does."

TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2015-01-31, 6:00 PM | Message # 1712
Colonel
"I hope this works." Cameron whispered after the Dalek had left. "Should we make a move now or give it some time work on the gaurds?" Cameron consulted with the group.

"Lets have a look around the concert hall, if we don't find her there we can... well we'll just head back to the temporary shelter if we don't find her." Octavia decided. "I hope that we find her, and your family, there."

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-31, 7:09 PM | Message # 1713
Major general
"Well it looks like the Guards are going to be focused on the alien death machine for a while." Said Brandon "If we're careful we can make it inside without being noticed."

"If we wait it will be easier to sneak in with out being caught by guards." Said Derpy. "But if we wait too long the Dalek might run out of guards to kill and start coming after us. Plus we can't let It find The Doctor before we do. He's incapasitated for now and he's an easy target."

"I guess since this is a slightly time sensitive mission, we should get in there as soon as possible." Said Brandon. "Let's give it another minute or two then go in and find the stairs and get Derpy to where the Doctor is being held."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-31, 10:30 PM | Message # 1714
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
After a minute of waiting Kat and Rocket raised there weapons and lead the way into the facility. bodies laid scattered around the main area as the group made there way to the elevators. "Alright," Kat said turning to the group. "If Derpy wants to find this Doctor in medical, then we should split into twp groups. First team lead by me will help Derpy find her friend before that monster does. Second team, following Rocket and with Colgate and Rainbow Dash will look for the head of this place. If he does not want to her Rainbow, then she might get them close enough to him to pump him for information before you pump him full of lead." She paused. "Any questions?"

Apple Jack nodded. "Alright, assumeing we can get in there..."

An hour later the two ponies stood staring at the fortified compound. Before them was the white line which marked the kill zone for anypony foolish enough to approach the strong hold uninvited. From an upper window a tired looking unicorn levitating a sniper rifle shouted down to Octavia and Apple Jack. "What do you two want? We don't want anypony who can't pull there weight here." She squinted. "The farmer looks alright, but what about you gray? If your begging or trying to get in with something like 'entertaining' or 'accounting' then the only thing we will give you if your cross that line is a bullet in the head!"

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-02-01, 7:35 AM | Message # 1715
Major general
Brandon picked up a gun from  one of the bodies. "I'm going with Derpy." said Brandon "We started this journey together,and I think it's only fitting we finish this thing together." 

"Thanks, Brandon," Said Derpy. "that's very nice of you. In fact, there's something I need a hand with right now." Derpy rummagred in her bag and produced A large jar containing a humanoid hand suspended in some sort of bubbling liquid. "Could you hold on to this for a few minutes? It's  getting super heavy and awkward to carry around "

Normally, Brandon would have laughed at Derpy's play on words, but he was too shocked and confused to process the unintentional pun."Derpy," Brandon said concernedly. "How long have you had a severed hand in your bag, and why?"

"About two weeks I guess..." Derpy said simply. "And Don't worry, It used to belong to the Doctor when he was human, or at least when he looked human. It's ok he grew a new one back." Derpy looked at the confused expressions on the others's faces. "It's complicated. The Doctor wanted me to bring it to him for some reason. I think he said something that had his DNA on it."

"Your boyfriend's weird." Brandon said.

"Hey, you have no right to judge my taste in stallions." Derpy said h. "Besides, we really aren't dating per say..."

"Whatever." Said Brandon.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-02-02, 8:05 AM | Message # 1716
Lieutenant general
"I am with Colgate and Rocket I have a bone to pick with this idiot who screwed up the world!" G said. Rarity also fell in line behind G although she was far more quiet than the rest. She just eyed Colgate wanting to speak but holding back.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-02-03, 8:46 PM | Message # 1717
Generalissimo
"Alright then!" Rocket barked. "We have our teams, so lets move out!"

As the elevator doors closed behind the first team, separating them from the second team that would be descending all the way to the medical floor Colgate took off down the hall, the others close behind. "The monster we let lose is going to be focused on heading towered this Doctor of Derpy's. That means we are going to have more guards getting in our way, though the majority of security will be focused on dealing with the-" She was cut off as a gun roared, spraying bullets across the wall right before them.

Colgate scrambled behind cover as Rocket returned fire. "There are at last three trained security forces down that hall!" He shouted back to G and Rarity. "If you can sneak though this room we can catch them in a cross fire, but keep low, there far more experienced then you armed to the teeth!" He flinched as a bit of plaster exploded next to his head. "Seriously, I know you have been though some shit over the last couple of weeks, but take that, multiply it by a  few years and you got these dudes. Don't screw around!"

The elevator opened on the medical levels main hallway with a ding. Kat lead the way out, automatic riffle raised and eyes darting left and right. "I don't know if that thing has made it down this far yet, but if it hasn't..."

"WHERE IS THE DOCTOR?" A metallic voice screamed from down the hall, before being followed by a far more organic scream and the buzz of some horrible lazier.

"Never mind!" Kat shouted, shouldering through the first door in front of them. "We have to find that Doctor now or we are going to die!" She looked around, seeing that they appeared to have wondered into a office of some sort. She ran to a set of filing cabinets and poured though them. "Come on! His records might be in here and if they are, its only going to be so long before that thing gets pointed our way when it corners someone who knows where to look!"

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-02-04, 2:07 AM | Message # 1718
Major general
Brandon and Derpy flipped through the file cabinet  until  the came to the correct file.  "  He's in Room 324." Brandon said pointing down the hall way. " Should be down that hall and to the left, and 324 should be on the right." The sounds of laser fire grew closer. "Derpy get to the room and find the Doctor. We will try to delay it the best we can."

"Thank you, but I don't want you sacrificing yourselves on my account." Said Derpy

"Don't worry about us we'll try to block off the hallway using stuff in the office  and try to impede the Dalek's progress."

Derpy looked down the Hallway. "Ok I'l try to make it quick." She sighed. "Shoot at the eye stalk. If you take that out, it should become disoriented and panic. That should make it extremely vulnerable." Derpy head down the hall. "Thank you, and good luck." She shouted back.

As Derpy disappeared down the hall Brandon grabbed the file cabinet and carried it to the hall and layed it down horizontally to create some cover.

Derpy arrived out side room 324 and opened the locked door with the borrowed sonic and walked  inside.  The Doctor lay in a hospital bed his body connecet to a life support machine. A slightly deflated balloon was tied to the bed bearing the words "Get well soon". This was obviously the Master's Idea of a joke. "Doctor?" Derpy called into the room.
 "Ditzy, is that you?" The dectepate Doctor croaked as he sat up in the Bed. Derpy nodded  and stepped forward. "Thank heavens you made it."

"Doctor, we need to hurry!" Derpy said. There's a Dalek out there looking for you!"

The Doctor furrowed his eyebrows. "A Dalek?" he growled. "Well we don't want to keep it waiting!" The Doctor sat up and threw back his blankets.

"Doctor be carful!" Derpy "You're still weak. You need to take it easy."

The Doctor sighed. "Sorry, Ditzy. Would you please help me  remove these IV's?"

Derpy removed the IV's and helped the Doctor out of  bed. "Are you going to be ok?" asked Derpy.

The Doctor leaned against Derpy and winced.  "I'll be ok," The Doctor groaned. "But I'll have to regenerate soon. It feels like it's going to be a big one. This room is much  too small. I'll need some space. Did you find the hand  in the TARDIS?"

Derpy frowned "Yes." She said. " My friend, Brandon, has it. How long do you have?"

The Doctor looked  down. As his front hoof began to glow faintly. "Not long." The Doctor said. "We need to hurry."

Derpy helped steady the Doctor and guided him out of the room.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-02-04, 3:35 AM | Message # 1719
Generalissimo
Kat pushed Brandon out of the way as a beam of energy shot into the room from the rapidly collapsing barricade. "Its going to get thou any minute now!" She shouted, spraying bullets at the opening, though to seemingly little effect. "If it brakes in here we don't stand a chance of even running for it at this point."

Kat looked from Brandon to the hand in the jar and gritted her teeth. "Run." She ordered. "Get that thing to the Doctor, he is our only hope now." She retreated behind a desk and took aim at the doorway. "I'll see if I can hit it in the eye, but if that fails and they needed that hand to stop this thing, then everyone dies." She looked at Brandon, her eyes starting to water. "I am sorry Brandon, but I can't risk everyone's lives on hitting this shot and you arn't half the shot I am. You need to run that thing to this Doctor... I'll buy you time one way or another."

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-02-04, 6:47 AM | Message # 1720
Major general
Brandon nodded tearfully. "I... understand. I don't like it that you are risking your life for me again, but I'll do it."  Brandon Ran down the hall with the jar.

Derpy quickly walked the Doctor down the hall when they met Brandon part of the way down the hall.

"Derpy! I've got the hand! What do you want me to do with it?" Asked Brandon.

"Just hold on to it for now." The Doctor said "Just get me to the Dalek."

"Dalek!" Yelled the Doctor as he stumbled down the hall and away from Derpy. "I've heard you were looking for me. Well, here I am!" 

"Doctor, don't get too close!" Derpy called.

The Doctor ignored her and advanced down the hall "Alright, Dalek I'm here. No one else needs to die."

"I have been given my orders! You must be Exterminated!"

A gold energy formed around the Doctor's hooves. "Alright, then, If you want me  come and get me!" The gold energy errupted from the Doctor's body as the regeneration process began. The Dalek was knocked over by shockwave emitted by the Doctor. The Doctor's graying mane and tail  returned to their original brown color and the wrinkles covering his skin slowly vanished. The energy grew less intence as the Doctor channled it into a stream that flowed into the hand in the jar. The stream ended revealing the Doctor back in his youthful appearance. The Doctor cracked his neck and  smiled. "Fantastic! That's much better! Ditzy hand me my Tie and Sonic Screwdriver, Because The Doctor is in!"

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-02-04, 8:04 AM | Message # 1721
Lieutenant general
Rarity Nodded and looked at G. "Ready to put that leg of yours to good use doc?" She said. They snuck through the room hiding behind cover as needed G taking Pot shots while Rocket covered them. Once on the other side G gave Rocket a thumbs up and steadied his arm. Rarity charged her horn and let a ball of energy loose.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-02-05, 1:22 AM | Message # 1722
Generalissimo
Kat peered around the side of the hall, looking pale and shaken, but otherwise unharmed. "Good timing!" She held up a shaking thumb. "Maybe a second sooner next time, but hey... not complaining."

The ball of magic stuck one of the mercs and he went down with a cry. One of his fellows began firing on Rarity and G, bullets ripping apart there cover as the third merc pulled back with the wounded one.

"Good work!" Rocket shouted, laying covering fire on the guards. "Keep low and we will push them back, just don't let them get a clean shot!"

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-02-05, 2:50 AM | Message # 1723
Major general
Brandon's eye's widened. "Ok, I think we are ignoring that guy just exploding. What was that?" 

"I think he regenerated, but he seems to look the same." Derpy said scratching her head in confusion.

"I did regenerate." The Doctor explained"Well, sort of. Used just enough regeneration energy to revearse the damage The Master inflicted on me, and diverted the excess energy into a recptical that shared my genetic code." The Doctor sighed. "I've got to make this life count. I've only got one more of those left in me." 

"Oh by the way, Doctor," Derpy said. "The TARDIS should be parked some where out side the lab."

"Oh, Thanks Ditzy." said The Doctor "I appreciate all you gone through to help me. I knew that you wouldn't let me down." 

Derpy blushed "No...no  problem." She stammered

"I guess we should try to catch up with the other group and help them take out the Boss." said Brandon.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-02-05, 3:47 AM | Message # 1724
Generalissimo
"Ya, about that..." Kat said slowly raising her gun and pointed it at the group. "There might be a problem with that..."

A low cackle filled the hallway as a monstrous creature nearly half again as tall as Brandon stalked towered the group. Its unnaturally long arms dragged along the ground as is fanged jaws opened and closed with a faint click. A second caused Kat to spin, turning pale as a second monster turned the corner, blocking there rout back to the elevator.

"I don't think zombies where there only little surprise..." Kat breathed as she back up towered the others. "Also, do you have dragons in this world, because if that is not a dragon human hybrid I am going to die very disappointed..."

The door the Doctor had come out of was still open, but any other escape rout seemed to have been blocked.

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-02-05, 10:58 AM | Message # 1725
Lieutenant general
G rolled and dodged bullets shooting at the solitary soldier. Meanwhile Rarity unleashed another huge ball of white hot energy that hit the merc that had fallen back with his injured buddy slamming him against the wall. G aimed for the other merc's head and fell back when they returned Fire. G and Rarity kept low and moving as they attacked the guards.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz