MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2015-02-05, 3:24 PM | Message # 1726
Colonel
Group: Users
"We have come here to find a friend of mine, Vinyl Scratch. I suppose, if you would allow it we could come in to look for her and do some work around your... facility" Octavia smiled coyly "My friend her is a strong worker and I could..." Octavia stopped mid-sentence as she struggled to think of a job that she could do "Uhh, I'm really good at scavenging... or strategies?" Octavia scratched her head while trying to think of something more impressive to 'enroll' for.

"Oh noooo, not the dragin zombys" Cameron screamed, to everyone one around he seemed to have appeared out of thin air. He quickly became serious again and wrapped his arm around Brandon's shoulder "Brandon the way I see it, we have three choices. One, we go see if that Dialect robot is still alive so that it melts the dragons faces off. Two, we run. Three we stand and fight. I'll leave it as your choice since its your girlfriends lives on the line here." Cameron readied his axe.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-02-05, 7:10 PM | Message # 1727
Major general
"Jesus, Cameron! You scared the hell out of me!" Brandon said. "Man, Zombies are one thing, but I did not sign up for dragon men!"

"I seriously, doubt the Dalek surrived that blast."  The Doctor said.

"Any ideas?" asked Derpy.

Brandon looked behind him towards the open door. "The room the Doctor was held in is the only place  we can run to for now. We should try to head there to regroup." Brandon raised his gun. "If all esle fails I'll try to hold them back while you get to safety."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-02-06, 6:31 AM | Message # 1728
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Noble, but not helpful." Kat snapped, grabbing Cameron and Brandon and yanking them though the door. "We need to to the elevator and go down." She helped the others though before a blast of flames roared past them. "Colgate said this place had deeper levels for all its crazy shit and I will bet you anything that the portals and the cure will be the things they wanted kept as safe and possible, so if we want to make this more then just a revenge mission, we need to go deeper!"

A bullet ripped though the thin walls G and Rarity had been using for cover and blasted though G's coat, burning his side, but missing the skin by centimeters. A second later one of Rocket's own shots connected, killing the last solider instantly.

As Colgate and Rocket ran up to G and Rarity the former merc frowned. "Dame it Doc, what did I say about taking risks like that? Your real lucky your not bleeding out of the floor after getting that aggressive." He sighed, then smiled. "Lucky your so dame untouchable."

Colgate just looked agitated. "Come on... The office is just down the hall. Even if he is not there I bet he has a cure sample of hand for emergencies."

the mare with the rifle frowned. "Hold up, you said your friend's Vinyl Scratch?" She lowered the rifle a little. "Alright, the boss will want to see you then." She rung a small bell and the gate opened.

As the gate opened a covered in metal armor appeared, flanked by a pair  of large unicorns armed with automatic weapons. "You!" The armored pony called. "Tell me how you know Vinyl Scratch. So help me if your just another fan, I am going to make you wish you never came snooping around!"

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2015-02-06, 10:09 AM | Message # 1729
Colonel
"My name is Octavia Melody, we were very close friends. And no, I am not a fan of her style of 'music'" Octavia replied politely "As far as I know she believes I was murdered in Ponyville."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-02-06, 6:21 PM | Message # 1730
Generalissimo
The armored pony nods. "Ah, so your 'her' then." She beckoned. "Alright, we have a few things to talk about if you are who you say you are. Your friend isn't here, but she was and I imagine that between us we can find her once again."

Apple Jack gave Octavia a sidelong glace. "I don't know if I trust that one." She whispered. "This whole place just feels like D's ideals, but cranked up to..." She looked pointedly at all the bodies. "Well this."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-02-06, 6:55 PM | Message # 1731
Lieutenant general
G smiled at Rocket. "Not sure untouchable is the right word but I will take the compliment." He said looking at the new hole in his coat. "Alright let's let Colgate lead since she knows this place better than all of us. You can go second since you're a better shot than me Rocket. We'll keep Dash in the middle I'll go next and since Rarity has range she can be in the back. Also by being in the middle Rocket and I can move to where we are needed. Alright. Forward March!" G said as they fell in line.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-02-06, 7:39 PM | Message # 1732
Generalissimo
Colgate nodded and quickly lead the group down the hall and to a wooden door with a gold plaque simply reading, 'Director.'

Colgate sighed, "Alright, lets end this." She reached forward with her magic and turned the nob. A second later the hall exploded in a shower of wood and fire as the door was rent asunder by the force of the bomb which it had wired to.

From behind a pair of heavily armored guards burst from a side door, training there weapons on Rarity. "Don't move! Get on the ground!" One bellowed, there voice muffled by the reinforced helmet.

Rocket groaned and fumbled for his weapon, but he seemed shocked and disorientated, unsurprising since a fragment of the door had lodged itself in his chest. Even if he could reach his weapon, it would make little difference since the door nob had collided with it hard enough bend the case beyond recognition.

Colgate had been sent sprawling into a wall and was breathing shallowly, her coat and face covered in shrapnel and burns. It was clear from even a glace that she was mortally injured and without immediate medial attention both she and Rocket would likely die.

From the side room the armored guards had burst from a cold voice barked. "Throw down your weapons, NOW! I just lost a very nice door today, so I recommend NOT testing me!"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-02-06, 11:45 PM | Message # 1733
Lieutenant general
"Alright alright my weapons are down what exactly do you want? Oh wait I know what you want but if you kill me and Rarity you won't get Rainbow Dash. So really who's got who by the balls today?" G asked defiantly. Still G had thrown down his weapon.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-02-07, 9:25 PM | Message # 1734
Generalissimo
"Rainbow Dash?" The voice asked quietly. From around the corner a man with gray hair emerged looking concerned. "My god... it is you..." He pointed to G his eyes never leaving Rainbow Dash. "You have my permeation to attend to the traitors, for whatever help you can still give them." He knelt, his guards still training there weapons on Rarity and G. "Dashie, do you remember who I am?"

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-02-07, 9:55 PM | Message # 1735
Major general
"Yeah you're probably right about the elevator and it doesn't look to be a good idea to directly engage the Dragon men." Said Brandon.  "The longer we stay in here the more likely we'll be cornered." Brandon took a deep breath. "Alright let's do this. On three we just make a run for the elvator. 1... 2... 3!"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-02-07, 10:04 PM | Message # 1736
Generalissimo
The doors flew open as the dragon men bellowed in rage. As they did so the small group dashed though the door and sprinted down the hall way. Behind them flames races them, consuming everything in there path. A second later and everyone was inside, Kat slamming her palm into the close button as the monsters advanced on them. "If anyone has anymore tricks up there sleeves, this would be a grate time to pull them out!"

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2015-02-07, 10:05 PM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-02-07, 10:08 PM | Message # 1737
Lieutenant general
G spoke firmly. "You so much as scratch her and Rarity and I will tear you limb from limb with our hands. Come on Rarity see if you can help Colgate I'll attend to Rocket since by now I think I've mastered human medicine." He looked at the guards. "I promise no weapons just medical supplies." They kept thier guns trained as G went over to Rocket. "Ok well buddy you saved my life hopefully I get to return the Favor." G said as he began attending to Rocket. Rarity rushed over to Colgate. "Don't leave me yet." She whispered her horn lighting up gently.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 6:25 AM | Message # 1738
Major general
Brandon shot at the monsters as they tried to hold the elevator doors open. Although the bullets had little effect on the mutated creatures , the  force of the bullets was enough to force them to let go of the door allowing it to close. "Alright, next floor: Weird science stuff and women's lingere!"  Brandon said giving Kat a not so subtle wink.

Derpy sighed covered her face with her hoof.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 6:40 AM | Message # 1739
Generalissimo
Kat slowly patted down a small flame which has been burning on her cat sleeve, giving Brandon a steady, unreadable look. 

A few minutes later the doors opened on a huge, dark room filled with massive capacitors from a ways away the faint glow of a massive generator provided only slight illumination.

"This must be the other top level lab." Kat muttered. "The portal project, I bet the cure is one up."

"Ah yes!" A voice called from the dark recesses of the lab, the masters voice unmistakable to thous that knew it. "But any hope of fixing things is here. Here where I found a way to cut though the very walls of reality itself."

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 7:26 AM | Message # 1740
Colonel
"I... I have no idea who you are" Rainbow Dash bleated "And I don't think I want to"

"Your in charge then?" Cameron questioned "Perhaps you wouldn't mind just giving us some of this magic cure?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz