MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 7:54 AM | Message # 1741
Major general
Group: Users
"Master!"  Shouted the Doctor as he stepped forward. "I was hoping that I would run into you before I left." he growled 

"I see you have escaped, Doctor." The Master said. "You are too late. These worlds shall fall and many other's shall follow!"

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" The Doct or said furrowing his brow.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 7:59 AM | Message # 1742
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
The Master laughed. "Oh my yes, I will make sure to give you the cure you are looking for and for a very reasonable price." His voice seemed to echo around the room as he laughed. "Just give me the Tardis and you can have anything you want from this doomed world." As he spoke the light from the generator grew in intensity.

Rocket looked at G with a pained smile. "Thanks Doc, but I'm fine..." He groped at the wooden splinter that had dug its way deep into his chest. "Just a... flesh wound, you really out to help... Colgate..."

Colgate gasped in a tiny, wet breath and let it out in a cough, then followed it up with another, even fainter one. It was clear her body was to badly damaged to be healed with the little magic Rarity knew. She needed a proper pony doctor and a preferably a prepped surgical room, or barring that, some way of keeping her body and mind functioning after it enviably died.

The graying man bent to a knee, looking Rainbow Dash directly in the eye. He removed the thin glasses he wore and pushed his hair back. "I know its been awhile and I must look allot different, but you need to think back." He reached into his jacket rummaged for something. "I spent years discovering how our worlds connected and worked out the theoretical system for breaching reality. I struck a deal with the devil, allowed a good doctor to fall into the hands of an evil monster, just to get my hands on the technology to make my theory work." He with drew a picture and looked at it wistfully. "I managed to jump across, but there was a problem. A few ponies died, a tragedy, but nothing that should have mattered in the grand scheme of things." His expression darkened. "But Celestial didn't see it that way. She said I had let my obsession destroy me and even had the gale to banish me!" He clenched his hand into a first, though the one holding the picture reminded steady. "I had to turn to make more deals, help a spirit of chaos free in exchange for a foothold, this lab. I needed to trade technology for gold to hire a work force..." His teeth gritted. "And I needed a way to brake Celesta's banishment, a way to dethrone her and make it so that no Equestria could exist to keep me bared from. That it laid wast to the morally decaying Earth in the process was nothing, but a bonces."

The man took the photo and slid it to Rainbow Dash, ignoring the blood, guns and crying around them. "I remade the world just to see you aging." Rainbow Dash looked down at the picture of a young man and a very young Rainbow Dash sitting on a couch, laughing and seemingly just happy in one another's company. "But then again, what father wouldn't?"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 8:11 AM | Message # 1743
Lieutenant general
G rushed over to Colgate and Rarity trying to do his best to patch her up. "If you're the father you say you are don't let Colgate die. She may ave run but what in the grand scheme of things has she done to impede you from getting to Dash. Have a heart! Can't you see what you've done to these worlds? What did I or Maria or Mac do to you to deserve this?" G asked  graying man.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 8:35 AM | Message # 1744
Generalissimo
The graying haired man rose suddenly and walked over to the dying pony. "She put everything I have worked for a risk, kick started the plague before we had the cure and increased the death toll a factor of thousands if not millions." He pulled a cases from his jacket and opened it, reveling two rows of syringes, each row marked with a diffident color. "We would have distributed a cure, saved most of the victimizes and brought about order, rather then this... mess." He frowned. "Discord and the Doctor both had there parts to play in things unraveling I am sure, but it was her escape and the risk she posed if Celestial found her, that was what sealed it." He pulled one of the lower syringes and pushed it into Colgate's neck. "And as for what the world's did... the fact that with only a little push into disorder everyone and eveypony feel to fighting and killing, even when it just hastened the rise of the dead... I did nothing, but hurry along an inevitable end too a immoral world and the reign of an age old tyrant."

Colgate shuttered as the syringe's contents were pushed into her, then she lay still. Doctor G press a pair of fingers against the mares neck and was horrified to feel no pulse. He looked at the gray hair man, who looked back impassively. "I don't let traitors live." Colgate's eyes slowly opened and she looked up at Rarity, confused and disorientated. "However, for a friend of my daughters, I am willing to compromise." He stood and walked back to his former spot.

G cheeked Colgate's pulse once again and still found nothing, even as the pony winced a slowly raised a hoof to feel her fatal wounds. "What... happened to me?" She groaned, looking frighted. "Why does everything feel so... numb?"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 8:49 AM | Message # 1745
Lieutenant general
G looked in shock. "Is she dead or alive? This is defying my logic. Also what about me and the others who just want the cure to be able to have a semblance of normalcy. what about dash's friends what about everything else?" G asked the man. Rarity was in shock twice. "Rainbow Dash is your daughter How?" Rarity asked.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 9:05 AM | Message # 1746
Generalissimo
The graying haired man shrugged. "Take the vaccine. It will protect you from the virus, but by this point its far to late to inoculate everyone left alive. Thanks to your friend there that part of the plan was a failure." He opened the case once more and tossed G a syringe. "It takes a few does over a week, but that is a start and I can give you more then enough save a hundred lives, if you even find that many still alive and sane enough to benefit from it."

As Colgate rolled over and began to cough feebly, blackish blood splattering on the ground as she did so the man seemed pensive. "As to your friend, there was little hope for her survival, so I insured that she would survive beyond her own death." He frowned. "And experimental strain of the very virus she helped create. A fitting reward for her work... as well as a punishment for her crimes. She will retain her mind and remain largely immune to physical deterioration of the bio weapon, but rest assured, she is dead." He looked from G to Colgate. "She is a zombie, although a self willed one. She can die if her brain is damaged to badly and her bite is infectious."

He then looked to Rarity. "And to answer your question, she is my daughter because I raised her, cared for her, kept her self and allowed her to grow into a wonderful mare." He looked at Dash sadly. "And when she was taken from me, I moved heaven and earth to get her back."

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 9:39 AM | Message # 1747
Major general
"You know I would never hand over the Tardis to you." The Doctor said Coldly "Time and space are in chaos as it is. And why do you need my Tardis? Did something happen to yours?"

Brandon scratched his head. "So how does these guys know each other?" Brandon asked Derpy.

"Well  what I understand is that they are  mortal enemies. Where the Doctor explores the Universe helping people, the Master is trying to enslave the universe. Appearantly they've been doingthis for centuries." Derpy whispered

"Oh," Said Brandon "How dose your brain not explode form hanging out with that guy?" Brandon asked. "'cause I've known this guy for less than an hour and my head has been hurting ever since."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 9:46 AM | Message # 1748
Generalissimo
The Master chuckled, low and dangerous. "My Tardis has been held from me, to insure my 'good behavior' by the emotional fool who built this laboratory on the back of my work. But soon, the pieces I assembled will fall into place." The light grew even brighter, shadows dancing around the room as more and more became visible, huge generators standing sentinel around a glowing ball of energy. "A Tardis is a wonderful thing dear Doctor, but it has its limits. But this portal... It rends reality, ignoring most rules of transcontinental travel! But it does not does not allow passage though time... not yet..."

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 10:09 AM | Message # 1749
Major general
"The portal's are growing unstable!" A Dalek emerged from one of them! And you know that there is at least a battle ship of them out there somewhere. the portal are starting to break into other realities, abd pretty soon they will start to bleed together which will ultimatelly lead to the end time and space as we know it!" The Doctor paused. "But that's what you want isn't it?"  the Doctor said quietly. "Manipulating people's minds to your will was never enough for you. Now you must be master over time and space itself! I swear aslong as my hearts still beat I will never let you succeed!"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 7:22 AM | Message # 1750
Lieutenant general
G stood there in shock. "She's a zombie and you're telling me there is no cure for this plague? Just a vaccine? How will she be able to live a normal life and what about our relatives who turned surely there is a way to reverse the virus right?" G asked moving away from Colgate. Rarity looked like she had seen a Ghost. "Dash is this true?"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 8:13 AM | Message # 1751
Generalissimo
The Master laughed. "Even after all that time together, you think you can stop me? The portals are stable as they are, but you are not entirely incorrect, since once I can connect them to the power of a Tardis they will start to grow ever more unstable till either all reality fall in upon itself or it bends around to create the ultimate traveling devises in the history of all universes!" He chuckled. "Either way, I win, Doctor."

As the light grew even stronger from the generator the Master appeared, standing atop a high cat walk. Kat raised her gun, but the Doctor lowered it again just as quickly.

At the base of the generator a marble column stood, seemingly plugged into the generator for some reason. The Master noticed the Doctors look of shock and laughed. "Indeed Doctor, I have retrieved mine, but I want the matched set! One is simply not enough, it would seem."

The graying man shrugged dismissively. "Your a Doctor, you have scene what happens to the victimizes. Do you think a man with his throat torn out can be cured? A woman who's flesh has begun to rot? They are dead and you cannot cure death. Just..." He looked at Colgate who was shakily looking at the blackened blood she had coughed up. "Take measures to avoid it."

He tapped the case of needles. "Since she pushed the time tables, none of us will live 'normal' lives. She ran away and she opened that door, I did nothing to force her into the position she was when you asked me to help her. I did so out only because holds a place in my daughter's hart. If you would prefer that she remain dead, then put a bullet in her head, otherwise be grateful for whatever life I have allowed her to still have."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 8:43 AM | Message # 1752
Lieutenant general
"Now I have to worry about her biting me or my friends that is far from a sense of normalcy! I have a ... " he paused. "Family to protect! Can't you at least help us stop whatever mess you're evil buddy downstairs is doing? Where is your compassion? Where is the love you have for Dash or the people she cared about?" G shouted in anger. Rarity walked up to the older man. "So help me Celestia... What happened to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna? Did you kill them too?" Rarity asked her voice even but with a serious tone.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 9:09 AM | Message # 1753
Generalissimo
"The world has shown me very little compaction, I see no reason show it much in return." He looked down at Rarity. "Your princess may still be alive, I do not know. They are powerful beyond what you imagine and are not bound to this one dimension. I doubt they are dead, though I also doubt you will still find them in Canterlot." He looked back at G. "And whatever 'the master' is up to, I am sure it will be just as successful as his last few attempts to reign ruin on his enemies. Without his ship, he is no threat to the wider world."

Rocket coughed weakly and waved to G. "Hey Doc, can I get some help now?"

Meanwhile Colgate slowly rose to her hooves and began to hack up the rest of the blood which had filled her lungs prior to death, each reach sounding more and more odd as her punctured lungs began to interfere with breathing.

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 9:23 AM | Message # 1754
Lieutenant general
"Oh right! Sorry buddy!" G tended to rocket's wounds."Dude we need a way out!" G muttered to Rocket in a whisper. "Any ideas?" G asked as he cauterized a wound.

Rarity backed down some and had a strange look in her eyes not one of anger but almost pity. "You raised Rainbow Dash? You taught her how to Fly and be dangerous and loyal?" She asked. The gray haired man looked looked at Rarity and nodded. "You know she's a hero here right? She's help save this world at least 4 times. I do have a single question still though. Did you help D and Discord or just Discord?" Rarity asked this time much nicer than the princess question.

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 10:07 AM | Message # 1755
Colonel
Rainbow had been sitting almost perfectly still the ever since her father had reminded her of her other life. She could hardly focus as her mind jumped from distant images and sounds of a comfortable life, before returning to the smell of the smoke in the air and the sight of all her friends crouched on the ground bloodied and beaten by her father. "Dad?" she whimpered, he spun around to face her. 

"Dashie? Do you remember?" he said rushing over to her again and kneeling to look her directly in the eyes

Rainbow forced out a convincing smile "You did all of this just to see me again?" she asked before pulling him into an embrace, making sure his back was in clear sight of the others.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz