MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2014-08-02, 7:21 AM | Message # 166
Colonel
Group: Users
Cameron stared out the window in awe as the zombies ran in circles trying to escape the flames that consumed them. "But I'm sure glad it did. oh and Cameron here is a radio catch!" He turned to face Dr. G who tossed him a radio

"Thanks" Cameron said to Dr. G, he decided to walk outside to see if there were any stragglers, on the way picking up one of the boards from the broken window

"What were you thinking?" Octavia said raising her voice at Dr. G "The forest will burn for days unless it rains! And if the wind changes directions the cabin will to!" She said infuriated

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Sunday, 2014-08-03, 4:23 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-02, 7:28 AM | Message # 167
Colonel general
Group: Checked
" that's why we're going to go out there with shovels, slow the spread, fortify a cabin, and then put the fire out. Sound like a plan?" D asked looking around at the other survivors, not bothering to look back at the still embarrassed RD.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-08-02, 7:29 AM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-02, 8:30 AM | Message # 168
Lieutenant general
" I'm Glad you can appreciate the tactic. I'm Dr. Gibson better known as Dr. G the  resident Veterinarian turned medic and for tonight the Fire Marshal." Dr. G said turning to face D. 
"What were you thinking?" Octavia said raising her voice at Dr. G "The forest will burn for days unless it rains! And if the wind changes directions the cabin will to!" She said infuriated.

" that's why we're going to go out there with shovels, slow the spread, fortify a cabin, and then put the fire out. Sound like a plan?"  D asked.

"Well the good news is that the actual tree line seems to be short of the fire. With the exception of a few hot spots that I'm sure we can put out the forest is safe." Dr. g said to the group. "And Octavia must you always be so negative? I just saved us alll from being eaten alive doesn't that count?" Dr. G asked the angry mare.
"But I'm down with the plan there is also a hose over there we can use. And if keep some sort of fire going we could dispose of all these body parts and avoid more corpses for now."
Dr. G added looking around for nods of approval.

JohnnyDate: Saturday, 2014-08-02, 10:22 AM | Message # 169
Lieutenant
The conversation about the fire went on. Johnny and Fluttershy decided to join them. When the talk of using shovels to help put out the fire Johnny offered up his bloody shovel to the group. After some time Johnny started feeling fatigued so he snuck away to the upstairs before anyone noticed and ducked inside a quiet room which happened to be a broom closet and decided to take a "quick" power nap.
Meanwhile Fluttershy approached Rarity and Pinkie Pie who were near a cardboard box about preparing food while the others put out the fire since they seemed to have the most experience with cooking. "while their out taking care of the fire I figured it'd be nice to surprise them with a meal i-if that's all right with you girls. I noticed a pantry in the kitchen that seems moderately stocked" Fluttershy said to the mares as she pointed to the pantry door "though I'm not really sure if humans like hay burgers and daisy sandwiches as much as we do" 

[/color=red]*mayhaps some pony food hijinks are in order*

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-02, 11:21 PM | Message # 170
Major general
Brandon carefully carried the zombie corpses to the fire. It felt weird to him. While fighting, he never took the time to really look at the zombies, but now it disturbed him to think that these mindless monsters were once living people like him. Brandon was glad Derpy wasn't here to see this. Judging by her reaction to last time she fought zombies, she wouldn't take the situation well. Last one. He thought as the fire devoured th corpes. Better help put out this fire.

Derpy needed some  time to calm down after the evening's events. she wandered into an empty room to be alone. Derpy settled down in her box. It was the perfect place to unwind. She felt safe in the box. Unlike most ponies she found confined spaces comforting. Once, after a particularly stress full day at work, she hid in Fluttershy's chicken coop and took a nap. Nopony knew about it but her, and she prefered it stay that way. Ponies would start asking uncomfortable questions. Derpy was almost in her happy place when Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie entered discussing cooking a meal for the humans. Derpy loved baking even if she wasn't very good at it. Maybe this would be a more productive way to relieve stress. "Oooh! we can always make muffins!" she exclaimed.

The three mares stared at the box in confusion.
 "Did...did that box just talk?" asked Rarity.

"Oops!" said Derpy removing the box "Forgot I was still undercover. As I was saying we could make muffins. Everyone likes muffins! I don't wanna brag but I make some reeeeeeeaaally good muffins. I used to make them all the time for Time Turner and he said..." Derpy trailed of as memories of Time Turner filled her mind. then she rembered the letter.
"...there is no guarentee I will return from this journey." it had said. She shook her head "Nevermind, you can make what ever you want. I'll be happy to help.

*I agree Johnny. Hijinks are in order as well as some shenanigans and tomfoolery!*

Message edited by timeknight24 - Saturday, 2014-08-02, 11:23 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-08-03, 1:37 AM | Message # 171
Colonel general
Rainbow Dash sat on the roof watching D with a mild scowl (who does he think he is, I'm awesome not cute) her shoulders sag and her scowl turns into a sad frown (he couldn't have meant it anyway, I've never been good looking)

for the 10th time while helping keep the fire under control D snuck a glance at RD on the roof (I shouldn't have said that, now she is so confused. I hate seeing her like this!) as he threw another body on the fire a look of determination passes his face (I will make her feel better even if I have to end this Zombie plauge by myself! even if it separates the worlds?) D thought looking unsure.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-08-03, 3:56 AM | Message # 172
Lieutenant general
Dr. G gratefully accepted Johnny's shovel then helped Brandon and D throw the corpses into the fire. It was a little unnerving to be throwing bodies that were once people with families into a fire. "Seems like the last of them. Time to start putting out the fire." He said out loud. Dr. G looked over at D who was looking at Rainbow Dash sulking on the roof. Dr. G sighed maybe he and Rarity would play Psychologist later.

"while they're out putting out the fire I figured it'd be nice to surprise them with a meal I-if that's alright with you girls. I noticed a pantry that looks moderately stocked. Fluttershy said pointing to the pantry door."
"That's a fantastic idea dear!" Rarity said excitedly. I'm sure humans will appreciate food I know Dr. G hasn't eaten in a while." She added excitedly
"Oooh we could always make Muffins!"
"Did..did that box just talk?" Rarity asked Pinkie and Fluttershy who nodded. Derpy popped out of the box and began talking about Muffins. "Muffins might not be a bad idea but we need something to add to that. "Rarity said tapping a hoof on her chin. "Let's see what we have and can make." Rarity said opening the pantry.
* There will be all kinds of culinary hi jinks shenenganins, Tom foolery, and other mishaps. I mean how bad could this go right?

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-08-03, 9:50 PM

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2014-08-03, 5:05 AM | Message # 173
Colonel
On the way out of the cabin Cameron spotted another corpse in the cabin he spotted an axe in its hand "That could be useful" he mumbled as he approached the body, he leaned over to take the axe but then he noticed that this wasn't a zombie but a girl who had been bitten... recently. She started to move as he took the axe from her hand, her head drooped to the side from the bite in her neck.

While the others threw bodies on the fire Cameron walked around using the axe on the last zombies who were still alive to make sure none got away or took anyone by surprise. His stomach churned as he thought about the girl he'd killed and thrown on the fire.

*Since Cameron and D are the only ones who never met Rose, Cameron will say that he found her but she was dead but if she ever comes back it can turn out that Cameron was just mistaken and it was just a zombie with an axe*

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-08-04, 1:04 AM | Message # 174
Colonel general
D did any task given to him without saying a word but his mind was elsewhere (how can I possibly help her?, what could an awesome pegasus like her need from a guy like me?) D sighs as he throws some more dirt on the fire

RD groans and flys up (I need to clear my head) she thought as she lands on a cloud and lays down for a nap.

Added (2014-08-04, 1:04 AM)
---------------------------------------------
with the fire mostly contained D returns to the cabin to begin to fortify it. once inside he sniffs the air (it can't be) he thought (no one has cooked in weeks) but low and behold in the kitchen he peeked to see a few were indeed cooking. his eyes widened he quickly checked his pack, with a smile he sets off in search of the one pony who could help him "Applejack!"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-08-04, 3:28 AM | Message # 175
Lieutenant general
Dr. G, Brandon, and D worked on the fire while Cameron made sure the zombies were dead. Dr. G could've sworn one of the zombies resembled someone familiar. (Get a hold of yourself Doc!) he thought. He put out another hot spot with the hose. By now the Forrest was safe from the fire still as D left to go inside Dr. G and Brandon tended to the much smaller fire l. Making sure the corpses were disposed of. Dr. G turned to Bradon.
"Never thought I'd end up in charge of my own crematorium." He sighed. "If I may ask how did you an Derpy meet?" Dr. G asked raking the embers of the fire into the center with a rake he found.
Rarity and Fluttershy scoured the pantry for items "Hmmm flour, tomato sauce, garlic, and other spices if there is cheese in the fridge we could make pizza" Rarity said as Fluttershy helped her pull out ingredients. "And we can make cupcakes and Muffins because those go well with pizza." Pinkie said pointing to herself and Derpy. And so began the cooking."

*Let the culinary fun begin! Also I agree we need closure on characters that haven't talked in a while. *

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-08-04, 4:02 AM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-08-04, 5:19 AM | Message # 176
Major general
Brandon's business outside was nearly complete  when Doctor G. pulled him aside.

"If I may ask how did you and Derpy meet?'

"Wow!" said Brandon "That is quiet a story. Well, was visiting family in New York City when the outbreak began I got the chain Email about the cure a few days later. After much debate and little idea of how i was going to make it all the way to Maine, I set off. The day I met Derpy I had holed myself up in an abandoned coffee house  for the night..."

*Flash Back*

Brandon woke up stiff and sore. A coffee shop was no five-star hotel, but it was the best he could do at the time. He trudged to the restroom and splashed some water on his face. "This trip to Maine better not be a waste of time..." he mumbled. Brandon walked to the main dining room. he hopped the counter and started forraging for food. There wasn't much just a few assorted pastries and some muffins. He took a bite of one of the muffins. It was stale,but the zombie apoccalypse was no time to be a picky eater. He stuffed as much food as he could into his bag and prepared to embark. Brandon had just walked out when he saw a strange sight. A small gray pegasus was stumbling down sidewalk with box on its head just across the street. Brandon rubbed his eyes  and wondered what was in that  muffin he just ate. The pegasus clearly counld not see where she was going and was running into lamp posts and knocking over trashcans. After convincing himself that he had not consumed any hallucenagenics, Brandon was content to let the little pony be. However he quickly changed his mind when he saw several zombies heading towards the oblivious pegasus.

* I'll finish the backstory next time, cause I want to write some quick Derpy cooking hijinks*

Derpy rifled through the fridge in search of food. What exactly do humans eat. She thought. I know they eat a lot of the same things as ponies ,but I know that they didn't eat hay or flowers. Time Turner knew a lot about humans. What was it he ask me to make him when I first met him? Fish fingers? Yeah that was it! Derpy rembered having to remind time turner that fish didn't have fingers. Derpy also remembered Time Turner giving her a strange look and telling her to forget it. Alas, Derpy found none of the strange human delicacy in the fridge. However she did find the cheese for the pizza. Now she could focus on making the best muffins in the world.

JohnnyDate: Monday, 2014-08-04, 11:24 AM | Message # 177
Lieutenant
Fluttershy helped bring the ingredients onto the counter. She looked at the touchscreen oven confused at how to work it. She pressed at the screen with her hoof, nothing happened. She pressed it again repeatedly and it started making an evil noise which startled her. She backed away and opened a cupboard pretending like nothing happened. In the cupboard she found a pan, some large bowls, and a pastry tray. Fluttershy pulled out the trays putting them on the counter as well. She asked Rarity who was preparing the dough "what about drinks. Maybe Orange juice of lemonade?"
Johnny still sleeping started dreaming about turtles and cookies dancing along side each other until a  large tiger jumped out and started chasing them shouting Carpe Diem. He shifted his body and one of the brooms bumped into a bucket which knocked over a radio onto hi head with a loud thud. He opened his eyes to be greeted by a yummy smell and a painful knot on his head.

TravisDate: Monday, 2014-08-04, 12:15 PM | Message # 178
Sergeant
Applejack wanted to search around the cabin to see if there was a place for a farm or a garden. Travis had told her to wait while he went to use the facilitys. She got bored of waiting and set of around the back of the cabin.
Travis found a bathroom upstairs where he proceded to drain the main vain. As he was walking towards the stairs he heard a bang feom inside one of the doors. He turned to the door reaching for his gun "Applejack?" He asked.
"no applejacks... Fruitloops" said a sleepy voice from behind the door. He opened it to find a half-asleep Johnny on the floor "what the heck were you doing in here" Travis asked. "what does it look like I was doing, hide and go seek? Anyways if you wanna talk you come into my closet of awesomeness". "Fine" Travis walked inside and shut the door as a flashlight turned on in his face. "There's been something I've been meaning to ask you and a few others. Do you feel safe here, like say there isn't a cure what do you plan on doing? Just put of curiosity"

Message edited by Travis - Monday, 2014-08-04, 12:17 PM

JohnnyDate: Monday, 2014-08-04, 2:03 PM | Message # 179
Lieutenant
Johnny yawned as Travis entered the closet. He flipped on his flashlight and pointed it towards his backpack. Travis asked his questions "Do you feel safe here, like say there isn't a cure what do you plan on doing? just out of curiosity" Johnny shrugged "Safe? Safe is all a matter of perception. Let me tell you about how safe it was out there"
The Past "Mary and the Pegasus"
I was on my way to Maine for that cure. I was entering Iowa and passed by a building that was engulfed in flames. I stopped my car to check it out. I saw movement on the third floor and decided to run inside to try and help. I burst through the door. A female officer sit back against the wall, blood dripping from her neck. She aimed at me and said "you aren't like them flesh eaters" I responded "no but I can help you" she shook her head "I cant be helped. this place is my grave... But out there in the closet. Take her, keep her safe" the cop slid her gun to my feet "here you'll need this more then I will but can you grant a dying cop one last wish... I don't wanna turn into one of them" Johnny nodded picked up the Glock with the name "Mary" carved into the side. I aimed at her... After that I ran out to the closet and opened it to find what looked like a small girl wrapped in a blanket. I picked her up running to the stairs but they were set ablaze I turned and looked for another way. Like the window at the end of the hall. "Crap here goes nothing I wish we could fly!" I shouted jumping out the window ready fall towards the earth but instead was gliding. I looked up to see the blanket fall away and the little girl I was holding was actually a yellow Pegasus and she was gliding us down near my car. Fluttershy didn't talk much for a while after that.
*Present
"Anyways no where is really safe" Johnny said pulling painkillers out of the first aid kit "sure there's been a threat here and others have came and gone. But were alive. The people here don't shoot us on sight the ponies seem happy, and from what I smell we are about to have a home cooked meal. So whether or not there's really a cure to this or not were safer here than out there alone."

Message edited by Johnny - Monday, 2014-08-04, 6:33 PM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-08-04, 11:54 PM | Message # 180
Major general

Flashback

The zombies were closing in on the poor pegasus,and if Brandon didn't do something fast she would be either devoured or infected before she knew it. Think fast. what can I use to divert their attention? Brandon wondered seaching through his bag. "This'll have to..."  do he murmered to himself. "Heads up!" yelled Brandon as he threw a stale scone at the back of a zombie's head. The zombie froze and slowly turned around. It let out a loud groan and shambled towards the source of the rock hard baked good. the other four zombies followed suit. "Great," Brandon said to himself "I just had to play the hero, didn't I?"  Brandon pulled an ajustable wrench and a claw hammer out of his tool belt. The first zombie approached. Brandon ducked and slamed the creatures knees with his wrench breaking the brittle bones. Brandon then  finished him off with a boot to the head. Brandon ran into the street to keep the remaining zombies from ganging up on him. The gray pegasus was now flailing about trying to remove the box from her head. In her flailing she managed buck a trash can into two of the zombies incapasitating them. Brandon handled the zombie with relative ease. His work finished he turned to the mare in distress. "Hold on,  I've got this." he said calmingly as he removed the box from the pegasus' head. "There we go!" Brandon finally got a good look at the face of the mare and cringed. Her eyes seemed to be permanently stuck in two different directions.
"Thanks, Mister! I've been trying to get that box off my head for about an hour." Said the mare.
"Why did you have a box on your head in the first place?"asked Brandon.
"Well, I was looking for food and I found this box." She began. "I thought theremight be food in the box so I opened it. I slipped and my head fell into the box and it just got stuck."
"You really should be more careful."Said Brandon sternly. "It's dangerous to be alone out here."
"    Then why is it ok for you to be alone?" asked the mare challengingly.
"Because," Brandon shot back,"unlike you, I know what I'm doing."
"Hey!" Shouted the mare."I can take care of myself fine!"
"    How's that working for ya, "boxhead"?" Brandon asked snarkily as he began to walk off.
"My name's Derpy Hooves for your information!" the pegasus shouted. "And I've been fine,Thank you very much! I'm just a bit lost is all."
Brandon paused. He couldn't leave her on her own. She probably wouldn't last two days out here. " Well, Derpy," He said. "I think it would be best if you came with me. I'm going on a journey  to meet some who can help fix this situation."
"What? Are you going to see the Wizard so you can get a heart?"Derpy snapped
"Yeah, and get you a brain!" Brandon retorted. He couldn't believe the sick burn that the talking horse just gave him. "Nah, I'm headed  to Maine to meet a guy who claims to know of a cure for those people who tried to attack you."
"But why would you want me to go with you?" asked Derpy.
" Despite what I said before I could really use some company."
"I don't know..." said Derpy hesitantly.
"I've got some muffins in my backpack." said Brandon.

"Then What are we waiting for?" Said Derpy cheerfully. "Let's go!"
The pair walked off together. "My name's Brandon, by the way." He said.
"Nice to meet you,Brandon!" said Derpy .

Added (2014-08-04, 11:54 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Back in the Present.

"...and we've been travelin' ever since." Brandon finished his . "We've had our ups and downs, but I can't imagine making it this far without her. At first I desided to take Derpy with me out of pity, but now I've come to really care about her. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something bad happened to her."

"Looks like the Tin Man found his heart after all." teased Doctor G.

"Quite you!" said Brandon jokingly.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Monday, 2014-08-04, 11:55 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz