MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-02-20, 6:03 AM | Message # 1786
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Yep!" Kat called down. "And we have a LOT of things to lift up them, so HELP IS WANTED! BRANDON!"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-02-20, 6:09 AM | Message # 1787
Major general
Group: Users
"Ok, ok, I can take a hint." Brandon said "I'll help carry some of the stuff. Just send the boxes down the ladder and I'll catch them. Then we can head up stairs."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-02-20, 6:42 AM | Message # 1788
Generalissimo
Kat stuck her head down the latter with a scowl. "Brandon, dear, you do know that we are going up right? So why drag it all down a level when we can just start from here and take the stars over on this floor?" She looks over to Derpy and the Doctor. "Also, if either of you want to help, I really don't want to throw out my back... this thing weighs a ton!"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-02-20, 7:04 AM | Message # 1789
Major general
"Sorry, honey, I'm dumb. We'll be right up." Brandon said climbing back up the ladder.

"Sure, Me and the Doctor can help you." said Derpy following Brandon with the Doctor behind her.

"Ok we're here." Said Brandon. "That was more dificult than it had to be!" Brandon grabbed a box. "Ok let's go." Brandon grunted

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-02-20, 7:12 AM | Message # 1790
Generalissimo
The small group made there way to the stairs and Kat sighed. "Oh ya... this is going to suck..."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-02-25, 5:41 AM | Message # 1791
Lieutenant general
G grunted as he awoke without his left leg. "Fucking Great!" He exclaimed. Rariry who had been nearby threw herself on him. "You did make it! Colgate's a monster now!" She then lowered her voice. "I'm going to take a look around see if our traitorous friend is still around. Can't believe it still. I'll be back don't do anything stupid." Rariry warned as she left and began snooping around the ward.

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2015-02-25, 6:02 AM | Message # 1792
Colonel
"Who are you going to look for?" Rainbow Dash asked sarcastically "I don't know what your problem is, if it wasn't my dad we would all be dead. He gave you the vaccine for Celestias sake!" Dash angrily gritted her teeth "Just think about it." She then turned and walked out of the room.

"Not as much as you" Cameron said to Kat, he turned to look a her with a cheeky smile but then he noticed the angry look on her face and the shocked look on the others faces. "It was a joke!" Cameron shouted while he ran up the stairs as fast he could to get away from her "I'm sorry!"

"Alright can we get some equipment?" Octavia asked "We wont able to do it bare hoofed"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-02-25, 10:52 PM | Message # 1793
Generalissimo
"Be sorry by helping!" Kat bellowed after the retreating Cameron.

The armored mare nodded. "I have weapons and armor for you, but no direct help from my ponies. That would just lead to you all being killed outright."

"Thanks for that monster crack..." Colgate rasped, her face was a patchwork of scares, her horn broken and her torso held together with metal plats. "Really helps with the old self esteem..."

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-02-26, 0:08 AM | Message # 1794
Major general
"What the hell, Cameron?" Brandon called  to Cameron "Don't you run away you asshole!"

Derpy and The Doctor grabbed a container and began their ascent up the stairs. "So... yeah... its gonna be a long climb huh?" Derpy said awkwardly.

"Yes, It is." The Doctor replied.

"So, yeah, I told you I loved you a while back..." Derp said blushing. "I didn't really mean to say it. I mean, I meant it, but  it sorta just slipped out..."

"Ditzy, I understand. It was a stressful situation." The Doctor said.

"Good," Derpy said. "I was sort of hoping that since this is the first time we have time to talk, we could get some closure on this."

The Doctor sighed. "Derpy, I care about you immensely. I would never want to see you get hurt."

"What are you saying?" Asked Derpy.

"Ditzy, I'm not one to agree with the Master, but I see no need to lead you on. I don't want to admit it, but there are so many reasons this realationship won't work. I'm over 900 years old and I could keep going for centries longer. Point is you can spend the rest of your life with me, but I can't do the same. Also terrible things tend to happen to people that get too close to me. I wouldn't wish what happened to them to happen to you."

Derpy was silent for a while. "Doctor, I have been working with you for a long time and I have gone through a lot to save you. I think that I am willing to take that risk with you." Derpy said.

The Doctor seemed distant. "Derpy I'm sorry for being so morbid. Let's just take things as they come for now." He said trailing off

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-02-26, 0:12 AM | Message # 1795
Generalissimo
After a long and awkward silence Kat cleared her throat. "I think this is the floor Colgate said they would be hitting..."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-02-26, 0:30 AM | Message # 1796
Lieutenant general
Rarity looked at Colgate and sighed. "Normally I'd be upset about how I'm affected by this but honestly all I can think about is how will Ruby take this?" Rarity then walked over to Colgate. "I do wonder does everything hurt all the time for you? I mean I can't imagine what having your chest blown out like?" Rarity asked Colgate.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-02-26, 0:36 AM | Message # 1797
Generalissimo
Colgate frowned. "Ruby will take this badly, I am sure... If her mother is still alive, she is unlikely to get back anytime soon and now the closet thing she has to a parent is... well I like and sound like the monster form a scary story." Colgate sighed. "I think most of the kids are going to have trouble with the fine line between 'good' and 'bad' zombie..." She coughed, a dry and raspy affair. "And yes. It hurts. Not as bad as you might think, but they wielded metal into the hole in my sternum. My spin had to be largely replaced and there is magical feed back going wild anytime I forget my horn is cracked... So ya, it hurts."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-02-26, 0:50 AM | Message # 1798
Lieutenant general
Rarity sighed "Well I mean I know we aren't on the best of terms but I'm willing to help raise Ruby." Rarity offered.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-02-26, 8:51 AM | Message # 1799
Major general
Brandon looked around the floor I guess we should go find Doc and the others. But I don't think I can carry these contaners for much longer. If we can find somewhere to temporarily store these things" Brandon said. "Or we can always have Cameron carry them for us."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-02-27, 7:06 AM | Message # 1800
Generalissimo
Kat looked around, then smiled as she saw a few lifts. "Here..." She carried the container to one and pushed it on. "This will make it easier, until we get outside at least, but we will have Colgate and Rarity's magic to help out by then. Not to mention Rocket can carry one of these on his own and G will be able to give us a hand." She smiled and brought her assault riffle back up to her shoulder. "Alright, lets go see what they did to the director!"

"Thanks." Colgate said shortly, before grudgingly amending, "Thank you Rarity, but... Ruby is kinda of fragile in ways. She might have come off as alright back at the house, but I think she was just happy to have something turn out alright for once. But..." She shock her head. "She... needs some part of her old life around her to feel safe. We took her away from her home, her mom is gone and now..." She awkwardly waved at herself. "This go's beyond Ruby just needing a surgit big sister or even mother. She needs... to believe that things will some how all work out in the end. That there is still hope." Colgate sighed. "And that's not something any of us can really give her now..."

The graying man watched from the shadows just beyond the door way, his dead eyes watching impassively as he rested a hand on Rainbow Dashes back.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz