MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-03-24, 4:22 AM | Message # 1846
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
G sighed heavily "Yeah I guess we'll come back for it. Although given how he acted with Prometheus we have a decent chance." G said sighing wistfully. He was really missing Soothing Needles. "Also I'm Sorry Kat I was trying to be symp...never mind." He finished abruptly looking down at the ground. The ground at his feet was moistening with tears. Despite it all he missed his wife.

Rarity meanwhile stayed behind she owed G her life. I mean it had cost him his leg and now he looked sad almost broken. She looked over at Colgate. "Hey we should talk we have some things to iron out." Rarity said.

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2015-03-24, 7:39 AM | Message # 1847
Colonel
*When everyone ran out of the building*

Cameron shrugged when Brandon looked at him "If I hadn't said anything he might've started counting without telling you" For the last few words of his sentence Cameron was shouting down the hall at the others. "I might stick around awhile" He mumbled to himself. Turning to Rainbow Dash he smiled "So how've things been with you?"

"Well I've been reunited with my dad and I got most of my memories back that they stole" She shot an angry glare at the doorway that the others had run out of, "But Rarity was my friend and you and the others saved me and were nice... but I'm not being unreasonable, am I?" she shook her head "Anyway since my Dad said you could stay he might want to see you, he's down this way." she indicated for Cameron to follow her.

"No, thank you though" Octavia said politely, she made a quick scan of the area and leaned in closer to her and lowered her voice "We were wondering if you might like to escape from this place. Both me and AppleJack couldn't forgive ourselves if we left here without trying to get you out."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-03-26, 10:02 PM | Message # 1848
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate sighed. "No, I and I guess we should..."

Kat meanwhile said nothing.

As Cameron entered the room the graying man gave him a small, tight smile. "Its good to see at least one of you had enough sense not to make an throw away my good will and mercy on a pointless gesture." He took Cameron's hand a shock it. "Your group saved my little Dashie and have put in a game effort to save the worlds ravaged by this plague. I can respect that, even if I will not abide threats to my little girl. So, tell me, what are your plans now that you have what you came for?" He points to the abandoned cure canister.

Berry's eyes widened as she looked from Octavia to Apple Jack. "Don't let anypony here you say that! They will kill you for even suggesting it!" She leaned against bar, eyes darting. "But if you can get me out of here I will do anything you want. Anything at all! My Pinchy is all alone back in Ponyvile and if she is... I need to get back to her, please!"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-03-27, 4:58 AM | Message # 1849
Major general
Brandon looked at his watch. "Yep, I don't think Cameron's not coming out." Brandon said. Brandon looked back through the door. He turned back to Kat. "He's talking to the guy. And They got the cure. Fantastic. Well I guess he has this covered. I think. You want to go home now? I'm just tired of this bullshit."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-03-27, 6:49 AM | Message # 1850
Lieutenant general
G looked up. "He has his radio too..."
Rarity meanwhile turned to Colgate. "There is a lot to iron out but none of that matters unless we address a fundamental question and it's important I assure you. Despite it all I love you still Colgate. But Do you still love me Colgate?" Rarity asked.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-03-31, 7:45 PM | Message # 1851
Generalissimo
"Ya, I think I am..." Kat sighed, drying her eyes. "For now." She stood up and slung her gun over her back. "I miss Dinky and I bet they have the farm more or less set up by now."

Meanwhile Colgate stared at Rarity with a distant look on her face. "I don't know." She took a shuttering breath though her damaged lungs and sighed. "After everything that has happened, I don't really know what I feel anymore." She looked out, away from the labs and towered the ruins of Canterlot. "Before, I was so afraid of death and failure. Now, we have the cure on root, we failed to finish the villains and I died..." Sighed again. "Now... I don't know what I want or what I am trying to do anymore."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-04-01, 2:43 AM | Message # 1852
Lieutenant general
Rarity sighed she didn't feel like much of a winner either. But this whole ordeal was more than anything any of them could have imagined. She looked Colgate in the eyes and refused to look away.

"I'm not saying you didn't get dealt a bad hand because you did. But there's a silver lining. I mean yes you are dead but not exactly. You could still raise a family do some good. I'm offering to help you and I'm sure others will too." Rarity sighed. "It's a thought. By the way does that hurt when you do that?" Rarity asked concerned.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-04-01, 3:08 AM | Message # 1853
Major general
The Doctor and Derpy entered the Tardis. "Alright, Ditzy, we'll pick up your friends and then its back to the farm!" The Doctor said. 

Derpy looked out into space. "I'm worried about Rainbow Dash. That guy who says he's her father gives me the creeps." Derpy said.

"I don't know what to tell you, Ditzy. Something is obviously off. Appearantly until now, she didn't remember him. Somehow false memories have been implanted into her mind. It's unclear if her memories of her "father" or her memories of her childhood in equestria are the false ones."

"But I rember going to flight school with Dash, and I'm sure her friends have similar memories of her." Derpy said.

The Doctor sighed. "This is just raises too many questions..." The Doctor said sternly

"I can't wait for you to finally get to spend some time with Dinky when we get back." Derpy said changing the subject.

"Your daughter? Oh, how's she been?" The Doctor asked nonchalantly. 

"She's fine." Derpy said. "She's really excited to see you again."

"How long has it been since I last saw her?" the Doctor asked.

"I don't know how long has it been since you had to stay at my house while you were waiting for the Tardis to repare itself?" Asked Derpy?

"Ditzy, that was the first week I first crashed in Equestria." The Doctor said.

"Oh..." Derpy said frowning. "It's been that long?"

"Yeah, I try not to get involved with my companions' family lives." The Doctor said. It's less painful that way..." the Doctor pulled a lever Teleporting the Tardis infront of the facility. "Well, let's get our friend's then we can finally go home." He said in a more upbeat tone as he opened the doors.

"I can't wait to get back." Brandon said. "I think Cameron knows what he is doing. If he needs us to come back for him he can call us."  Brandon  looked at Kat. "If there's anything you need when we get back, I'll be happy to help. Or if you need to be alone thst's cool too... I'll stay out of your way." Just then, the Tardis Materialized in front of them. "I guess that's our ride." Brandon said.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-04-01, 4:40 AM | Message # 1854
Lieutenant general
"I guess so. Time to try to build a new life and pick up our broken pieces." G said gesturing to his leg. "Still not used to this thing!" He muttered as he tripped.

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2015-04-01, 4:30 PM | Message # 1855
Colonel
"Well my long term goal is simple." Cameron stated "I want to create a perfect society, a society where me and others that I trust get their dose of the vaccine and then we can dish out the more to those who deserve it, geniuses and the like and then anyone who doesn't get vaccinated stay as... working class, lets call it" Cameron had a small grin on his face as he thought about it "Something like this would cause people to do whatever I told them... once we've the ability to mass produce it we just need to pretend that we only have a little to go around."

Dash briefly considered what Cameron had said and was a bit thrown by his sudden change in demeanor. She looked over to her father to see his reaction.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-04-03, 4:34 AM | Message # 1856
Generalissimo
Colgate nodded. "All the time. But I will... deal with it." She looked back at Rarity as Kat walked over to her. "And I will consider that. Your... probably not wrong."

"Thanks." Kat sighed, getting up and helping Colgate to the Tardis. "I don't know what I need right now honestly, but knowing your around is a start." She smiled sadly and handed Colgate over to Derpy and the Doctor. "Lets just hope we can get that cure from Cameron."

The graying man's eyes gazed into Cameron's with an intensity that seemed to crackle with electricity before very slowly nodding. "The first floor will be 'sealed off' and you can use it as your base of operations. It's safe from the dead and a natural fortification. You can even say you found it along with the cure." He nods to a gaurd who starts taking notes. "You will need mussel, guns and the supplies to get your new head quarters working efficiently." He smiled. "This I can provided. But in return, you answer to me." His eyes narrowed. "You can play king up above, but never forget who holds the tools for you to build your kingdom." He reached out a hand. "Do we have a deal?"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-04-03, 6:44 AM | Message # 1857
Major general
"Well, if you do need anything, you know where to find me." Brandon said following Kat in to the Tardis.

"Alright, everyone, next stop Sweet Apple Acres!" The Doctors said closing the Door after
everyone had entered the Tardis. He dashed to the central console and deftly began to maniplulate switches and levers as he spoke. "Hold on tight, Tardis rides have been a bit turbulent lately. Probably should look into that..." the console  began to spark. "Oh, stop that,you!" The Doctor muttered to the Tardis as nudged the console with his hoof. "Sorry about that. She gets a little tempramental when I bring 'strangers' aboard. And... we're here!"  The Doctor exclamed. "Thank you  for riding the Tardis. The exit is right behind you. Please, watch your step, and have a great day!"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-04-03, 6:59 AM | Message # 1858
Lieutenant general
"Well if you still want me around in your life I'm here. For all it's worth." Rarity said as she exited the Tardis. As everyone exited G yells. "Has anyone seen my leg?" Brandon hands G the prosthestic with strange look. "Umm thanks buddy." G said sheepishly. After everyone except him and the Doctor were left. "Dr. Time Turner was it? May I have a word with you?" G asked the Time Lord.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-04-03, 7:15 AM | Message # 1859
Major general
"Yes... Gibson, was it?" The Doctor asked. "What do you need?"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-04-03, 7:28 AM | Message # 1860
Lieutenant general
"Well from what I've been told by Ditzy and my understanding you're quite experienced in life. I've been thinking a lot about my actions over the past few weeks. How do you know you made the right decision? I mean I've killed a man and led two others to their deaths how do you know that what you decided was right was good? I'd like to think of myself as a good man but it's hard to tell lately." G finished rather lamely but still looking at the doctor for a reply.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz