MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-04-03, 7:56 PM | Message # 1861
Major general
Group: Users
The Doctor sighed. "You have no idea how many times I've asked myself the same question." The Doctor began. "I've been alive for a long time and I've made a lot of decisions. Not all of them are ones I'm proud of. Let's just say killing a man is one of the least troubling of my choices. Sometimes making the right decision dosen't produce a happy ending. I wish I could be more uplifting. Sometimes its hard to tell if you made the right choice. It's not always black and white. Being a good man in times like these is difficult. Believe me. I've been there. The worst thing you can do is to start doubting yourself. The less confident you are in your judgement, the more likely you are to make a decision you regret." The Doctor paused. I don't know if that helped but that's the best advice i can give."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-04-03, 8:12 PM | Message # 1862
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate nodded non committal as they re entered the house. Soothing Needles watched the returning team with a frown. "What happened?" She looked passed them. "Doctor Gibson is not with you... nor are half of the others..." She took a deep breath. "Did... anypony else back it out?"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-04-03, 9:17 PM | Message # 1863
Lieutenant general
G smiled and offered the Doctor his hand. "It helped enough Doctor. I appreciate it. Ditzy was right about you. You are the kind of person/pony this team needs to make it through this transition. But I think Dinky and Ditzy will need you now." G said as he shook the Doctor's hoof. G exited the Tardis and made his way to the Barn. Up ahead he could see Soothing Needles looking down. He made his way there still struggling with his prosthetic. "We made it well most of us did." G said as he finally reached the barn.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2015-04-03, 9:17 PM

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-04-03, 10:54 PM | Message # 1864
Major general
"Yeah, things didn't go quite as planned." Brandon said awkwardly. "Rainbow Dash has left us for the enemy because the boss claims to be her father. Cameron chose to stay behind. We aren't really sure what he's planning. Also Rocket didn't make it. Kat's kind of taking it hard and really doesn't want to talk about it. Not really sure I understand what's up with Colgate. She's a zombie but she can think for herself. It's weird. Doc G lost his leg but he'll be fine. We were sort of forced to retreat for now. On the positive side Derpy found her friend. He's still in the blue box thing."

"By the way," Derpy asked. "Where is Dinky? I really want her to meet him!"

The Doctor  sat alone in the Tardis for a moment. Ditzy really thinks the world of me and so dose Dinky. The Doctor thought. But if they knew of some of the things I've done, they wouldn't think that way. The Doctor shook his head and stood up. "Alright then, time to make a good impression on that  kid." he said straightening his tie and walking out the door

Message edited by timeknight24 - Friday, 2015-04-03, 10:54 PM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-04-04, 8:37 PM | Message # 1865
Lieutenant general
Rarity went looking for Sweetie Belle. "Sweetie I'm home and alive!" She called into the Barn house.
G wanted to run up and hug Soothing Needles but one his leg made him awkward and he did remember that she didn't like big romantic gestures so he awkwardly stretched out his arms and then dropped them. "I missed you a lot Doc. How's life been here?" G asked blushing deeply.

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2015-04-08, 1:11 PM | Message # 1866
Colonel
Cameron looked at the mans hand "And what exactly do you expect to get out of this?" He asked pensively.

Octavia paused thoughtfully, "Is there sometime when we can come find you or somewhere you can meet us so that we can leave?" She asked

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-04-09, 6:54 AM | Message # 1867
Generalissimo
Dinky ran to her mother with a cry of joy, hugging her tightly. "Mommy!" Sweetie Belle was with her and her hug to Rarity was no less tight.

Ruby Pinch was less existed, watching Colgate warily as the older pony was laid inside the hose. "Colgate?" She asked, slowly edging forward. "What... happened to you?"

Colgate's eyes followed Ruby as she approached, before beckoning her over. Hesitantly the filly approached until Colgate reached out and pulled her into an embrace. "Nothing you need to worry about Pinchy." Colgate muttered, rubbing the filly's mane.

Meanwhile Soothing Needles nodded. "Life has been stable." She gave G a sympathetic smile. "Though we were all worried about you and the others."

The man shrugged at Cameron's question. "I get control." He looked at him. "We have brought down the old world, but the new one is unmanageable and at this rate, no one will be left alive. That does not help me, my family or our... friend." He looked at the crystal. "So, building a new, safe society is in everyone's best interest."

Berry nodded. "I have time around meals to myself. They will not let me out on my own, but if I am with you two, the guards will think I am part of your team!" She takes Octavia's hoof. "Please, don't leave me hear!"

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-04-09, 9:20 PM | Message # 1868
Major general
"Dinky!" Derpy cried as she hugged her daughter. "Oh honey, I'm so glad to see you! There's somepony else here that wants to meet you again."

The Doctor strode out of the Tardis. "Alright, we are all set up in the Tardis. I should be able to do some tests on the cure."

"Doctor, come and meet Dinky." Said Derpy.

The Doctor walked toward Derpy and Dinky. "Hello, Dinky. I'm The Doctor." He said.Your mother and I have been going on adventures for a long time. "I know it's been a long time since you've last seen me, but your mother has told me so much about you, and she's had nothing but good things to say about you."

Brandon turned to Kat. "I know I've asked you this like a thousand times, but if there is anything at all  I can do to make you feel better just let me know. I don't mean to seem annoying, but I just care about you a lot..."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-04-11, 5:57 PM | Message # 1869
Lieutenant general
"That's great! I do have one favor to ask of you though." G said to Dr. Soothing Needles." He said. She looked expectantly at him.
"Any chance you can help me learn to use this leg better? Our benevolent villain's doctors made me a leg have me a cane and crutches and told me I was on my own for therapy. Since you helped Colgate I thought I'd ask you for help with that." He said pointing to the prosthetic on what was his left leg and sneering when he said "benevolent".

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-04-13, 4:26 AM | Message # 1870
Generalissimo
Dinky seemed nervous as she looked at the Doctor, but slowly approached him. "Your my mommy's friend?" She looked at Derpy. "Like a special somepony?"

Kat chuckled at the sight as she took Brandon's hand and pulled him down besides her. "For now, can you just..." She sighed and took his arm more fully. "Just be here with me, okay?"

Further back still Soothing Needle's frowned at G's leg. "That... looks bad." She removed the prosthetic and looked over the wound. "How did this happen? These cuts are surgical, all over... as if your leg had been amputated..."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-04-13, 4:38 AM | Message # 1871
Lieutenant general
"Indeed. Prior to that amputation my knee was shattered by a large caliber revolver. So his medical team decided to amputate my leg. I didn't really get much say in the matter and Rarity was busy getting a gun pointed to her head to help in time. It was not a pleasant nor fair fight once rainbow dash turned on us." G sighed. "So yes in short it was amputated." he said frowning.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-04-13, 4:50 AM | Message # 1872
Generalissimo
"Hmmm..." She re attached the prosthetic. "I see... well we are going to have a long road ahead of us, but at least the wound is sterilized." She hesitated then patted G awkwardly on the leg. "I am glade your alive."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-04-13, 5:03 AM | Message # 1873
Lieutenant general
G smiled. "I have full confidence in us Dr. Soothing Needles." He blushed at her words. "I thought about you as I was shot." G admitted still blushing.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-04-13, 5:07 AM | Message # 1874
Generalissimo
She looked a little flustered and removed the hoof. "Oh." She smiled slightly. "I would have been thinking about the bullet myself." She looked as if she were about to chuck, but then stopped herself. "Sorry Doctor Gibson, this is hardly a laughing mater, but I am glade your cooping so well."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-04-13, 5:17 AM | Message # 1875
Lieutenant general
"Look I could sit here and feel sorry for the ways things turned out but what will that accomplish? Yes the enemy is still out there and someday when we are stronger we will go march up to that old man and tell him  how we really feel. In the mean time we should try to build a life for ourselves. We have the cure we can take it and vaccinate this group and slowly build a town again. I for one am not going to let myself be consumed by this fire. We need to rise from the ashes. Yes I wish Rocket hadn't died and Colgate wasn't a living monster but it would be disrespectful to Rocket, Mac, and healthy Colgate's memories if we just laid down once we got knocked down. We need to be strong and lean on each other  now so we can be a light in this darkness." G said he then stumbled and fell onto his back.
"Ow." he muttered.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz