MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-04-20, 8:01 AM | Message # 1891
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"Well then I suppose it's time you move on to some other place. You seem fine medically. Best of Luck!" G said ushering the woman toward the door.

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2015-04-20, 8:05 AM | Message # 1892
Colonel
"Well, actually I was wondering..." the girl said as she was being gently forced in the direction of the door "I've been had trouble finding safer places to stay every night and, well, it's almost nighttime now so I was hoping that I might be able to stay!" she said happily "Just for a night is all." she had a pleading smile on her face.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-04-20, 8:19 AM | Message # 1893
Major general
"I'm sorry, miss."Brandon said. "We hate to be so unhospitable, but you aren't really  giving us much reason to trust you by being so vague with your answers, and now you are trying to avoid leaving." Brandon sighed. "Look, I don't like turning people away, but something seems odd about you. Just answer one more question and maybe we can work something out. Did anything attack or bite you before you got here?"

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2015-04-21, 3:46 AM | Message # 1894
Colonel
"No I wasn't bitten but... If you want the truth, I saw an old friend go inside that phone box... I know it sounds dumb but he saved my life and I never got to thank him but the door wont open for me." The girl twiddled her thumbs and looked at her feet. "I just want to say thankyou to him so I was hoping I could go see him"

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-04-21, 4:41 AM | Message # 1895
Major general
"You know the Doctor?" Derpy asked. "If you want to thank him, I can go  get him. I'm sure he won't mind."  Derpy ran off to the Tardis  and walked in.

"Oh, Ditzy. How nice of you to stop by. How can I help you?" The Doctor said looking up from his work.

"There's a lady outside who says you saved her life. She says she wants to thank you. But I think there's something fishy going on here." 

The Doctor "Let me see her. I'll let you know if I know her."

Brandon kept a close eye on the woman. While Derpy was away. He swore he saw here eyes do something weird earlier, but he could have just been seeing things.

Derpy and the Doctor returned "All right, some wanted to see me?"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-04-21, 4:58 AM | Message # 1896
Lieutenant general
G shook his head he was sure that wound had just self healed but he needed an excuse. "Also I'm pretty sure you need stitches too. That wound was awfully deep." G said as The Doctor approached. Something was definitely off here.

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2015-04-21, 6:18 AM | Message # 1897
Colonel
The Doctor looked at the girl and did not recognise her at all. "No that'll be fine. It will last until I reach where I need to go." The girl said before turning to the Doctor "I, uhh, need to thank you for when you saved my life a while back sir, I really appreciate it" She walked towards him until she snatched the Sonic Screwdriver out from his mouth (or hoof whichever he had it in) "Whats this? It looks really, uhh, cool!" she exclaimed, before mumbling something to herself quietly. She stepped back from the group so that no one would be able to snatch it from her as she inspected it closely.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-04-21, 6:40 AM | Message # 1898
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Kat walked to the doorway, grabbing her pistol and hold it conceded behind her back with one hand as she used the other to steady herself on the door frame. "Hey missy! A little less grabbing things that aren't yours might help your case for staying..."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-04-21, 3:51 PM | Message # 1899
Major general
"Oi, there, Grabby!" Doctor shouted as the woman took his sonic screwdriver. "Careful with that! That's very delicate scientific equipment. If you wanted to know what it was so much you just had to ask." The Doctor looked at the woman quizically."I'm so sorry miss, but I just can't quite place you. Granted I can't remember every person I save..." The Doctor trailed off. "Wait. I hadn't helped any humans since I last regenerated. I've been stuck in the Equestrian dimension until the portals opened. And if I did indeed, help you, I would have looked much different than the pony you see before you today. Not many people can recognize me after I've regenerated. And surely no one would assume a pony was the same person as a humanoid who saved them awhile ago. I have no idea who you are or who sent you, but I suggest you put down my sonic screwdriver and go on your merry way before you get hurt."

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2015-04-21, 5:50 PM | Message # 1900
Colonel
The girls eyes flicked between Kat and The Doctor, she then poked her tongue out mockingly "I've got what I've been searching for... but if you really must have it back then you'll have to find it before I do." She then swung the door open and threw the Sonic straight out, some of the others tried to grab her but found that their hands fell directly through her. She looked over her shoulder again and blew a kiss toward The Doctor "Bye sweetie" she said before vanishing.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-04-21, 9:47 PM | Message # 1901
Major general
Brandon Looked puzzled at where the woman stood. "The hell just happened?" Brandon asked.

"Well obviously, she  stole the Doctor's Sonic screwdriver, through it out the the door and disappeared." explained  Derpy.

"I know that," Brandon said. "You sure you don't know that lady, Doctor?"

"I don't think so." The Doctor said. "But somehow she seemed to know me, and I think she was flirting with me..." Derpy gave the Doctor look. "What?" the Doctor asked.

"Really? You pick up on that in only talking to her for less than ten minutes, but it takes you three years for you to figure out that I have feelings for you?" Derpy asked iritatedly.

"Honestly that's not the problem right now." The Doctor said. "First I need to get my sonic back. Secondly, whoever that was and whoever she works for now know where we are."

"I'm sorry, but I'm still stuck on the part where she turned in to smoke and flew away."  Brandon said.

The Doctor sighed. "I'll go get my Sonic and we can talk about this in a moment..." The Doctor walked out the door and looked around. After a minute the Doctor spotted the Sonic a few yards from the door. The Doctor walked to, picked it up and begsn walking back to the house.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-04-22, 1:23 AM | Message # 1902
Lieutenant general
*Before lady vanishes*

G tossed a scalpal at the woman as she vanished into most. "Well at least I didn't lose that scalpal." He grumbled picking it up.

after.
"Yeah that part worries me a lot! So anyone have any idea what the fuck she was?" G asked nervously

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2015-04-22, 4:28 AM | Message # 1903
Colonel
Curly had intended to catch the Screwdriver with her magic once her illusion had thrown it out closer to her. But alas her need to make the illusion so realistic with those damn humans inspecting every goddamn inch of it... She tried to calm herself... But she had used up so much magic on the illusion that she no longer had the strength to even cast a simple spell to catch it. She huffed and tried to sneak closer to the house under the cover of darkness, the dark also made it harder for her to see without her magic lighting the way for her. When she had come to the area she thought the Screwdriver had been in she spent a few minutes looking before bumbing into something. 

"Oi! Stop!" The Doctor shouted at her

"I'm not who you think I am!" the Curly shouted directly in his face before running back down away from the house. Once she was a fair distance away from the house she slammed into something else, a door next to her swung open and a flashlight pointed at her face. It took her a little while to let her eyes adjust but she saw that she had smacked into the side of a human van.

"Oh." said a surprised voice, "Hey there little pony, you've just given me a great idea" the voice said somewhat darkly. Curly was lifted off her feet and dragged into the back of the van, without her magic to help her.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-04-22, 6:34 AM | Message # 1904
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Kat hobbled after the Doctors indignant shout, gun held firmly in her right hand. "Hold on Doc, I am coming!"

Her leg was aching as she moved past the pony Time Lord and headed off into the darkness, following the faint trail of the missing mare. She felt a cold tingle run up her spine as she grew closer to the road.

"Hey!" She looked around, hand starting to sweat as alarm bells rang in her mind, warning her to be careful. "Whoever you are, I am not gonna hurt you! Just... come on back to the cabin before someone... gets hurt..." She trailed off as she saw the outline of a van in the distance. "Cameron? Did he get that thing working and drive back here?" She wondered allowed and lowered her gun as she headed towered it.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-04-22, 7:01 AM | Message # 1905
Major general
Brandon saw Kat run out the door with her gun. Brandon decided to grab his own gun and fallow after her. "What's going on out here?" Brandon asked confused. 

"I believe we may have company." The Doctor said  pointing to a van in the distance. "Our new 'friend' disappeared near that van."

Brandon walked closer to Kat. "Isn't that the van we took to the facilty?" Brandon asked.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz