MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-07-17, 8:37 PM | Message # 1936
Major general
Group: Users
*Earlier*

Brandon sighed and rolled his eyes. "Hey, Kat, It's me, James, Your brother." Brandon said deepening his voice. "Listen, I know we left on bad terms, but I wanted to give you some closure. I don't approve of what you chose to do with your life, but I've moved on form that. I forgive you for what you did, but I need as much forgiveness as you do. The way I reacted only made things worse. I care about you a lot and I guess i got too worked up and said things I've regretted for a long time. I really wanted to make things up to you back at the cabin, but obviously things didn't go as planned. Look I want you to know that there are a lot of people who care about you and want you to pull through this. Especially, that Brandon, kid. He might be awkward and a bit goofy, but the guy is absoultly genuine about everything he says and does." Brandon looked over his shoulder and saw G. putting together his tools. "Look, I don't have much time left," Brandon said in Mac's voice. "I just want you to know that I'm  proud of the person you've become, and that I love you."

The Doctor's body went numb as he was sent flying and crashed into G. he stood up shakily onto his hooves. Panting he grasped at his chest to find that his left heart had stopped beating. "You..fool..." the Doctor panted. "I was going to give you ... another chance! Now...now you've blown it!" The Doctor tried to step forward but fell to the ground.

Derpy ran down the stairs and knelt beside the Doctor "Doctor what happened?" She asked hysterically.

"She... got me... again. Left heart... stopped... not dying... not yet..." The Doctor gasped.

Derpy stood up and glared at the mare angrily "Don't you dare hurt my Doctor, you bitch!" She said flaring her wings.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-07-17, 9:18 PM | Message # 1937
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Thank you." Kat murmured as her eyes closed.

"Now or never people!" Soothing Needles snapped, directing Twilight in her magic. "Gibson, hook them up now! She is slipping away!"

Ruby Pinch watched in horror as Kat's chest let out a final breath of air, then went still. She had seen people die already, more then she had ever known she knew. Now one of the people who had helped to save her, who had brought her mothers best friend back to her, was slipping away and their was nothing they could do to stop it. She screwed her eyes tightly closed and felt as if she could scream, grief and anger and confusion swirling inside of her like a storm until the pent up emotions burst from her horn like a thunder bolt. Kat's body jerked and her eyes opened wide as she sucked in a gasp of air.

Soothing Needles took a step back as Kat's hart began to beat again, then pushed forward. She had not seen the tiny flash of light from the fillies horn, but she knew the effect of a defibrillator spell when she saw it. "She is coming out of shock, but that's not going to do her much good without blood Gibson! NOW!"

"Wait!" Apple Bloom ran between the furious Derpy and the mare laying on the floor covered in pots. "Miss Hooves! I think that was an accident!" She looked over at the unconscious mare. "That thing she did knocked her right out cold! No sensible pony would have done that to themselves on prosperous right?"

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2015-07-17, 9:18 PM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-07-17, 10:19 PM | Message # 1938
Lieutenant general
G was very thankful that his tools stayed in his bag and weren't scattered all over the floor. " Rarity! I think Dr. Time Turner needs your help!" G said running out of the room.

"Right!" Dr. G said nervously turning to Brandon shaking off  that  last incident. "It's not the needle that you should be worried about so much buddy. You'll have a story for your kids about that scar."

G said darkly as he pulled out some Lidocane. (Not to mention I'm trying a technique that hasn't been used since World War II) Dr. G thought. he pushed that thought out.

"Well you're going to need this more than her right now. Also here you'll need this." G said as he applied the Liodcane numbing Brandon's wrist. G pulled out two silver cannulas and attached a short IV hose to it. He prepped two Saline bags and some IV tubing. He then sterilized a new scalpel and took a deep breath and  spoke to Brandon.

*After  the shock*
"I'm on it!" G yelled back moving quickly!

"So this is going to hurt you both a bit." He began to dissect out Brandon's Radial Artery.

"OW JESUS Doc that hurts!" Brandon screamed in pain.

"Here bite this!" G said handing Brandon a piece of wood. He then worked on Kat's arm dissecting out her Vein as she moaned in pain. "Yeah guys this sucks ass!"

Dr. G said as he carefully inserted one silver cannula into Kat and one into Brandon.  Tears rolled out of Brandon's face. "Squeeze this stress ball it'll help the blood flow. Blood began flowing out into Kat from Brandon's Artery.  As Brandon began looking pale Kat pinked up  somewhat. G kept an eye on the two.

"Ok Soothing Needles I need you to start two IVs of Saline on 100 ml/min drip on each of them! Brandon you still with me?" Brandon was limp but still breathing he stirred but didn't wake.
"Good Enough!" G said.

As Kat's color returned to a normal level and Brandon looked pale but was still breathing G stemmed off Brandon's Artery and after Stitching up Kat's arm sighed. He then worked on Brandon's arm.

As he stitched up the Gash Dr. G turned to Dr. Soothing Needles. "I think we did it" Dr. G said somewhat out of breath.  "Did this just really happen?" G asked her.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2015-07-18, 8:00 PM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-07-17, 10:35 PM | Message # 1939
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles nodded then unexpectedly pulled Doctor G into a tight hug. "That was incredible Doctor Gibson." Her normally dry tone was now shaking slightly as she held him close to her. "I thought we had lost another one..." Her face buried into G's shoulder and he felt her tears starting to dampen his shirt. "Over a stupid accident." Her voice trembled even more noticeably as she began to shake herself. "After Colgate... and Rocket... and she died, I felt her pulse stop." She sniffed. "I we are falling apart at the seems Gibson, but you saved her." She was still for a long moment before turning her head slightly to lay a very small kiss on G's neck. "Thank you for that."

Before G could fully register what had just happened Soothing Needles pulled away looking worn and left the room without another word.

Bellow the notice of the adults Ruby Pinch crawled slowly looking shocked. She had never felt her magic do something like that before and had never even thought that she had it in her to do something even half as amazing. But she had heard Soothing Needles and as hard as it was to believe, something deep inside of her knew that she had some how saved that Cat Humans life. She scampered away, determined to talk to Colgate about what had happened. Even if Colgate was a scary monster now, she was still the smartest pony Ruby knew, after her mom obviously.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-07-18, 8:38 PM | Message # 1940
Lieutenant general
G was in shock. Dr. Soothing Needles had opened up to him. More importantly she kissed him. He blushed at the thought. He had to go talk to her. As he went to get up he looked over at Brandon's arm with the knarly Wound. It would be a long while before his arm was healed and it would hurt for days and a scar was sure to form but he didn't kill his friend and he'd saved Kat as Dr. Soothing Nedles had said. Dr. G moved some pillows down to the floor and gently laid Brandon onto the pillows.

"You're an incredibly brave guy buddy although that plug for yourself as Mac kinda made me giggle. Thanks for hanging in there buddy rest up."

G checked the IVs and as he noticed Rarity who had missed most of the commotion from catching up with Sweetie Belle and spoke to her.

"Hey Rarity I need a favor from you. I'm pretty sure the kitchen is somewhat under control with Derpy. But I need you to look after Brandon and Kat for me. They should be fine but they will need some supervision. Brandon's wrist and Kat's elbow have fresh stitches you should be careful with that. Rarity nodded then asked "Darling what exactly happened to them they look pale and those gashes look painful?"

"Kat needed a blood transfusion and Brandon Volenteered it's gruesome and painful but they are alive. Excuse me though I have something I need to attend to." G replied standing up. As he left he spoke to Twilight.

"Thank you for helping me help my friends I know we aren't on the best of terms but I'm still very grateful for your help. Look at what you've helped do. Kat is alive in part because of you." G said as he let the room. Rarity turned to Twilight.
"You saved them Darling? " Rarity asked Twilight who had an unreadable expression on her face.
Meanwhile G looked for Dr. Soothing Needles. He went towards one of the open bedroom he could hear sounds but couldn't exactly tell whether he heard crying or not. He walked in to find Soothing Needles sniffling into a pillow muttering about "another one".
"Hey Doc. It's me Gibson ummm the door was open and you look like you could use a friend right now." G said as he stepped into the room.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-07-18, 9:36 PM | Message # 1941
Major general
"Oh,oops!" Derpy said blushing at her uncharacteristic aggressiveness. "I got a little carried away!"

"A...little...help..." The Doctor gasped. "Need... Restart...heart. Anyone...know...CPR? Can't ... Feel... Side!"

Brandon groaned as he began to wake up. "We did it, Willem Defoe! We saved Christmas!" He muttered. He sat up slowly And winced when he saw the scar on his wrist. "Kat! Is Kat ok?" Brandon asked groggily.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-07-19, 1:13 AM | Message # 1942
Lieutenant general
Rarity could hear a commotion in the kitchen. "Brandon glad to see you up! Yes Kat is alive but you will both need rest. Now Sit down a second you're still getting fluids. Excuse me I'll be right back!"

She said rushing into the Kitchen. The Doctor was clutching his chest and moaning about CPR.

"Derpy! Apple Bloom!Get back for a minute! Rarity said jumping into action. She approached the Doctor and spoke calmly.

"Alright relax we can get you back. Not sure how exactly you're still talking with a stopped heart. But this is going to sting a lot she said charging her horn. Sparks flew and struck The Doctor. He fell to the floor in an arc of electricty before gasping then falling still. A moment later the Doctor was breathing.
"Alright Derpy! Let's take him to the living room with the others I'm sure he will need some rest. Rarity said lifting The Doctor weakly.

She more or less dragged him next to Brandon.
"Alright Brandon you can sit in this Armchair to be near Kat and get fluids" Brandon nodded. Rarity and Derpy moved Time Turner onto the pillows Brandon had been on.

"What in the Name of Celestia happened here? I go to catch up with My Sister and every pony starts dying! What gives?" Rarity asked Derpy and Twilight.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2015-07-19, 1:17 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2015-07-19, 6:56 PM | Message # 1943
Colonel
"I came back to strike a deal with you." Cameron said as he entered the center of the room and stared Prometheus in the eyes. "I see that I may not be welcome however." He said as he looked at the guards surrounding him. Each one was preparing to draw their weapon at the slightest hint of aggression. Prometheus stared daggers into Cameron's very soul. "Your a clever man. You test everybody, don't you?" Cameron tilted his head slightly "Even if you don't realize it, almost everything you do tests people, for example your testing me right now. Your testing me to see if I have any weakness, if your intimidation will cause me to flinch?" Cameron took a step towards Prometheus "Well I want to test you now. I don't believe that I've ever seen you fight before, so I want to know whether or not your all bark and no bite." Cameron thrust out his hand and in it he held a broadsword that seemed to appear out thin air. "I do not wish for a fight to the death, only until one of us submits. Either way I will not be disappointed with the results." Cameron noted that Prometheus had been strangely silent during his 'speech' but they both readied themselves nonetheless.

Their fight was a combination of Cameron dodging all of Prometheus's attacks and Prometheus both dodging and blocking Cameron's broadsword with his greatsword, it acted out as a choreographed scene in a Star Wars movie would, neither of them hit each other but they look quite impressive (For a few minutes anyway). But after only a few minutes, Cameron felt something that he had not felt for several days now... Tired. His dodges were become less effective by the second, until Prometheus managed to slash his side quite deeply. They both split apart to see if Cameron would surrender the fight. Cameron's eyes had been splashed with his own blood and he frantically tried to wipe it away, his hair had become a mess and his entire body ached from exhaustion. His head throbbed in pain and even over the sound of his loud breathing, he heard laughter that came from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. He looked around the room again, this time through a blood red tinge and he noticed that each person in the room was now some different; Dr Gibson, Mac, and several people from before the plague, including some of his bullies stood around the room now with mocking looks on their face. They laugh at your failure.

He turned back to Prometheus who was still the same but he shimmered slightly. He's disappointed in how weak you are. His mind echoed; disappointed... Failure. He prepared his blade again and charged at Prometheus again. Prometheus easily side stepped him and dragged his sword down his other side, leaving a similar cut as to the one on the other side. The sword flew from Cameron's hand and he fell to his knees. Now his eyes flashed with many colors, colors other than red and the laughter became louder again. The strings on the observers bodies became more apparent and he felt just as pathetic as he always had. Useless again. He had always been an idiot and a fool. He stood and turned to Prometheus again, but now Prometheus had changed as well. He embodied the person that Cameron both loved and hated but who both loved and hated him in return. Himself.

Cameron again ran at his target and readied his sword again, this time he successfully sliced him down the side. But he didn't stop. "WEAK!" He screamed while rapidly slicing into his own body "I HATE YOU!" He brought the sword down hard on his arm, removing in in one swing. "YOU MAKE US LOOK LIKE IDIOTS!" He swiftly brought the sword through his other arm. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO PROTECT OCTAVIA!!" With all of his strength he swung the sword though his right leg and used the momentum to swing in a full circle and bring the sword through his own head, he sliced directly through both his eyes, destroying them completely. "DISAPPOINTMENT!" He let out a final roar.

A few moments after Cameron's body collapsed... or rather fell to pieces, Prometheus regained control of his body. Blood covered the walls and floor. All of the guards stood in utter horror, a few had even duck for cover. And the two fellows that had accompanied Cameron were also being restrained after having tried to unsheathe their guns.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-07-19, 8:20 PM | Message # 1944
Major general
"Weeeell... What had happened was I was tucking Dinky into bed, when Brandon asked where Kat was." Derpy began. "I told him that she went to see Cameron off. He ran back down stairs and is tarted reading Dinky a story. Then I heard a crash downstairs and the Doctor screaming. So I ran downstairs and the Doctor was hurt and Brandon was giving Kat blood. I was super mad because that mare Zapped the Doctor, and I was about to kick her flank all the way to Saddle Arabia, but Applebloom said it might be an accident since she zapped herself. Then you showed up, and that's the end."

"So, what happened to you?" Brandon asked taking a sip of water that Rarity gave him.

"Our new friend nearly accidentally electricuted me to death and stopped one of my hearts." Time Turner said. "Thanks to Rarity, I should recover quite soon. I just need to relax,which is one of the hardest thing for a Timelord to do."

"It's cool,man," Brandon said. "You can help me keep an eye on Kat. I can't wait for her to wake up."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-07-19, 8:53 PM | Message # 1945
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles rubbed at her eyes. "Thank you doctor Gibson, but I don't need help right now." She blew her noise and sighed. "It has just been a very long and very... painful day. I am sure I will be feeling more myself after a good meal and a better nights sleep." She covered her face and took a  deep breath. "Its just... very difficult to see our casualty rates and think that... any of us, humans or ponies, will survive as a species by the end of the year, let alone the next decade till the walking dead ware their bodies down." She looked out the rooms window and sighed. "We are lucky to have two medically trained people in this place, but if something happened to us, their is no one who can do what we do. Every minor infection and injury could be life threatening."

She back at G. "Even in the best case, we have a few fillies here. Apple Bloom already is learning skills that will help in rebuilding a sustainable life for the next generation. The others are still young enough that that their is hope for them to also develop useful skills." She frowned. "But even then, not to put to fine a point on it, but their is only one stallion in this house, adult or colt. And he is, by his own description, not a normal pony. Meanwhile, the only human woman with us here is barely holding onto life." She looked down. "Without more humans and ponies here, even if we survive, we will just be the caretakers of the last generation. Building a safe and happy home for a couple of old mares and maybe a human or two to watch the worlds end from in peace."

Soothing Needles rolled back onto the bed. "If Kat had died, it might have doomed that part of the human race that we still can save ourselves, but even with your heroic efforts, we are still possibly just delaying the inevitable."

"Would someone tell me just what the HELL is going on here?" Prometheus bellowed, plunging his sword deep into the wooden floor, sending a crack running though to the spreading pool of blood. He glowered at Cameron's companions. "You came here with him! Explain just what sort of dark magic he had on him before I LOSE MY TEMPER!" The enraged knight walked over to Cynthia and grabbed her jaw, forcing her head up to stare into his reddening face. "I WILL NOT BE MADE A FOOL OF AGAIN!"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-07-19, 10:01 PM | Message # 1946
Lieutenant general
"Well that Mare sure seems dangerous. I'd say we should move her here but that seems very dangerous to our recovering patients. Twilight you're the magic expert can you explain what is going on with this new Mare. That magical outburst seems very unhealthy and quite dangerous!" Rarity asked.
G sat next to Soothing Needles and listened to her concerns patiently.

"I agree with you on that point about if no more humans or ponies come we will basically be a dying outpost of two dying species. The good news is even where you came from has a sustainable food supply and plenty of humans and ponies. Let's say we never make friends with Prometheus. Well he won't live forever. And his men without him would seek some kind of trading rights with us. Not to mention we are very likely to find other survivors. Look if nothing else where you came from gives me hope that some kind of other outposts exist. Humans and it seems ponies too are very resilient we will grow and change with the times and be fine." G said looking at Dr. Soothing Needles in the eyes.

He moved closer to her and put up his arm almost to hold her and then stopped himself not wanting to upset her. Soothing Needles was opening up to G and he felt special that she was sharing her concerns. G spoke again.
"As for helping you feel better I can see if there's any food left for us and while it isn't candle lit we can have dinner." G said smiling a little. He quickly left and returned with two apples and some hay.
"Well it isn't very much but it is food. Is there anything else I can do to cheer you up? I really like talking to you and it's been a while since anyone really shared their concerns or hopes or anything really with me." G asked as he set out the food.

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2015-07-21, 6:38 PM | Message # 1947
Colonel
While the others had been preoccupied with their business outside of the kitchen they hadn't noticed that the unnamed mare had lifted from the ground and into the air still unconscious, complex runes formed in the air around her that emanated a feeling of madness and chaos. A computerized voice echoed from the mares mouth "Unwarranted access to The Echo System." A brief pause "Initiate recording 337051..." A long pause took place before an all to familiar voice began to play 

"Doc." Another pause "Its not to late. We can still save the world. You have to promise me... you all have to promise that your going to get that cure. We... we have to save..." A short record scratch "Your trying to make yourself the leader, with Brandon as your second, but it sounds sorta like your leaving the ponies out of the command structure." It was Macs voice. Nearly everyone in the farmhouse recognized it. Anther exaggerated record scratch

"She hates me because I killed you and I think she has a thing for Brandon." This time they recognized the voice as Colgates.

"Ya that sounds like Kaitlin alright. She was one to hold a grudge. Though I am glad she likes Brandon, last guy I saw her wish was a complete piece of shit. Aw hell, you just gotta give her time and try and show her you didn't mean anything by it." Another record scratch "Not going anywhere. Need... be there... protect... Colgate..." The last line repeated itself two more times "Need... be there... protect... Colgate. Protect... Colgate." The recording was interrupted by the robotic voice again

"Systems will now produce items #4922 through #4931" The runes in the room began to shine even brighter as they lifted pots and pans into the air and melted them. The molten metal compressed into a tiny amount of space in front of the mare "Transport will be complete in... 2 minutes"

"I want to see Vinyl Scratch!" Octavia continued to stumble forwards a few steps before stopping to stare directly at the restaurant window "We only traveled here to find her, we have no affiliation with them other then that" She said waving a hoof at the streets behind her.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-07-21, 7:43 PM | Message # 1948
Major general
The Doctor's ears perked up and his eyes popped open at the sound of the strange voice. He kept from his seat and started for the Tardis.

"Hey! Aren't you supposed to take it easy?" Brandon shouted after him.

"To hell with that!" the Doctor called back. "I need to investigate those!" A minute later The Doctor returned with his sonic screwdriver.

"Doctor, what's going on?" Derpy asked.

"We will find out soon." He said pointing his sonic at the floating mare."I have a feeling that we aren't dealing with a normal pony!"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-07-22, 0:27 AM | Message # 1949
Generalissimo
"Well..." Twilight looked thoughtful. "I am not sure, it could be a number of things. Most likely its some sort of-" She was cut off as the mare slowly rose off the ground.

*A minute later*

"JAMES!" Kat rocked from her place, eyes wide and face pale. "James, where are you?" She looked up at the mare and her jaw slackened.

Meanwhile Twilight had just looked on in a mixture of aw and terror. "That... Did Mac ever say that..." She looked up at where she knew G to be and scowled. "Doc, what did Mac suspect you of planing...?"

The door to the restaurant opened slowly as one of the guards let the small group in at rifle point. "Octavia?" The gaurd looked from her back to one of his fellows, before looking back at her. "Hold their, I will get Scratch for you."

Apple Jack looked after the retreating stallion. "Well, that worked out surprisingly well."

"Please don't say that." Berry grounded. "It never ends well when you think it will."

Apple Jack was about to chastise Berry for her pessimism when they both fell silent at the sight of a scared white pony. Her mane was sheared off, looking as if it had only started to grow back recently. Her large mirrored glasses hid her eyes, but it was clear from some of the scares and the way she was being lead that they no longer needed to do their other job of protecting them.

"I am sorry." The gaurd said, not meeting Octavia's gaze. "She her... former employer had them put out since he felt she would not need them for what he had her doing and since it would make it harder for her to get away."

Berry also lowered her head as Apple Jack's furious gaze fell on her. "You monster!" She hissed. "You didn't want to look for her because you thought she died after you 'saved' her! You turned her out to die on her own when you helped her escape!"

Berry cringed. "She begged me to help." She lowered her head. "She wanted to live free or die trying rather then be a slave. I... I thought she would die, but I thought she had the right to chose how! You didn't see what they did to her!"

Vinyl Scratch turned her head sharply at Berries voice, but then looked towered Octavia as the gaurd pointed her towered her friend. "She is just that way miss Scratch. Ten feet, nothing blocking your way."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-07-22, 4:33 AM | Message # 1950
Lieutenant general
G was sitting next to Soothing Needles munching an apple when the sound of Mac's voice boomed through the house. G frowned. "Doc I think I'm going crazy! Tell me I didn't just hear my dead best friends final words mixed in with a dream where I saw him!" He said to Soothing Needles who shrugged. "But that voice wasn't my imagination was it?" She shook her head no. He overheard Dr. Time Turner yelling and the sound of the sonic Screwdriver. "Well whatever it is it seems to be under control by Dr. Time Turner. He's the expert in strange and not from this world." G sighed and laughed a little. "Kinda funny how everyone here has their own specialty. Don't you think Doc?" G asked.
*Near couch
Rarity stood paralyzed with Fear at the sight before her. Something about those recordings didn't seem right! She hoped The Doctor would be able to handle the psychotic Mare.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2015-07-22, 4:37 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz