MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
fogrose7Date: Sunday, 2015-10-04, 0:46 AM | Message # 2011
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
"Well i'm vulpus." The girl said. 'But yeah that's pretty sound logic. don't talk to strangers and all that."

Vulpus turned to her side.
"Well either way good night."

Vulpus closed her eyes and started to drift off.

* Vulpus' dream *

Vulpus opened her eyes looking upward into a darkened building. She opened her mouth t speak but no sound escaped her throat. Looking down the girl found herself laying on a blackened decayed floor. The air in the room was heavy making it difficult to move.

After what seemed like an eternity the girl managed to pull herself up. Again she attempted to speak but the words died in her throat. The girl dragged herself to the doorway just infront of her. Her right arm hang lightly at her side and refused to move.

"m-" The girl managed to get out before her eyes drifted to the shotgun carelessly left on the floor and the red liquid that surrounded it.

Vulpus opened her eyes slowly sighing a little before turning to the other side.
"Same dream again..."

*did an edit to add a dream :$ *

Message edited by fogrose7 - Sunday, 2015-10-04, 1:15 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-10-04, 1:51 AM | Message # 2012
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Ruby looked guilty at Kat who had sat up and was now looking at the pair of the stairs. "I... could not sleep." She shuffled her hooves. "Sorry."

"What's going on Rarity?" Kat called from the couch, her face still reddened and sweaty. "And what time is it?"

Scootaloo awoke in the barn at Vulpus's words, but remained silent. Apple Bloom was also starting wake up and she preferred to wait till her friend was with her before she tried to talk to the new arrival.

fogrose7Date: Sunday, 2015-10-04, 2:15 AM | Message # 2013
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie belle stayed close to her sister
"Did ruby have a nightmare sis? Or maybe she was thirsty?"

Sweetie looked outside to the barn.
"Can I go see scoots and apple bloom sis? Scoots liked pretty upset...heard her say something about rainbow dash."

"Can I please? Ruby can come to if she wants."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-10-04, 2:54 AM | Message # 2014
Lieutenant general
Maybe... Rarity commented to Sweetie Belle.
Rarity then spoke softly to Ruby. "It's ok sweetheart. You aren't in trouble. And I'm not going to tell I promise." Rarity said to the Filly.

"What's going on Rarity?" Kat called from the couch, her face still reddened and sweaty. "And what time is it?" Kat.

"It's 3am Ruby and I were having trouble sleeping but since you're up why don't we have a chat?Although quietly because Brandon Dr. G and possibly our new arrival are sleeping." Rarity said as she invited Ruby down the stairs with her. Rarity sat at the foot of Kat's couch with Ruby.
"It's good to see you awake Kat how are you feeling?" Rarity asked in a whisper.

*G's Dream*
Dr. G found himself  in a strange place. He was still missing a leg and he was laying down in bed tied up. Above him appeared Rainbow Dash.

"Welcome back to my Dad's place!" She said laughing evilly.

"I stood up for you and this is how you repay me?" G asked. Before Rainbow Dash could reply the dream began to fade and G could feel himself falling down a shaft into a grave. He screamed for help but no one came as dirt began to cover him. As the dirt hit him it became blood. Suddenly G was drowning in Blood that wasn't his.

Rocket's voice echoed through the dream "You killed me and Colgate Now drown in the blood you've shed!" He roared laughing.
G was struggling when suddenly a strangely caped figure dove down and pulled him out setting him down on the sidewalk. G looked up then shook his head.
"Batman? What are you doing here?" G asked.

"I am the Night! And frankly I've been through more than you. Stop beating yourself over things you can't change!. I can't bring back my parents anymore than you can revive Rocket." Batman said forcefully.
"But..."G began.
"But Nothing! Look at what you've actually done!" Batman said fading away.
The dream changed and G could see Kat and Brandon hugging. They were happy and had matching scars on their arms.
"Keep being the hero you are don't doubt yourself!" Batman's voice echoed.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2015-10-04, 6:55 AM

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-06, 1:32 AM | Message # 2015
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie Nodded gently sighing softly then lowered her head; when the filly lifted her head up she had the largest puppy dog eyes The filly could muster.
"pwease." Sweetie said

Added (2015-10-04, 5:21 AM)

As the ponies conversed a half dozen or so zombies (mostly humans and earth ponies.) came out of the woods. They weren't exactly triggered by anything just wandering aimlessly however they were closing in on the the farmhouse
and barn.

* don't know if I'm allowed to add zombies just thought a small late night attack would interesting if I can't add them please ignore the zombie part. *

Added (2015-10-06, 1:32 AM)
---------------------------------------------
* gonna add a part for vulpus hope that's ok *

Vulpus rolled to her side looking around. To her surprise she found a second filly staying in the barn.
(Do theses ponies reproduce asexually or something?) vulpus thought with a light chuckle.

Vulpus waved at apple bloom
"Hey there." Vulpus said as she stretched. "You as friendly as the little orange one?"

Message edited by fogrose7 - Tuesday, 2015-10-06, 1:33 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-10-06, 10:46 PM | Message # 2016
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
(No worries a few random zombie bits are fine.)

Ruby looked at Sweetie Belle then up to Rarity. "Miss Rarity, I think Sweetie Belle is right, we should go see Scootlaoo... and Apple Bloom." She did not look at Kat, but it was clear to all gathered that she was a little uncomfortable being so close to the bandaged human.

Kat shrugged and gestured to Rarity to let her go. 'Go on.' She mouthed.

As Ruby and Sweetie Belle scrambled away Kat sighed. "The kids probably freaking out over... well her mom and her step mom situations right about now. No need to make her sit on my lap while I still look like this." She chuckled a little dryly and rubbed her eyes. "Anyway... I am alright I guess. I guess I sorta bleed out pretty hard back there, but thanks to Doc and Cap I am sure I will recover."

Kat sat up slowly, trying not to wake Brandon. "My leg has gone sorta numb though." She patted the offending limb. Given how many times its been torn up, I doubt its going to be getting back to where it was anytime soon, but the rest of me should be okay in a day or two."

Their was a short silence before Kat went on. "But that's not what you wanted to ask about, was it? You and the kid... you saw me thrashing around, didn't you?" She sighed. "Look, Rarity, I know you have that whole... dream thing going on, so I am sure to you, a bad dream might seem like a pretty big deal, but I really don't want you to worry about it, alright?" She looked at the sleeping Brandon. "And... you know, don't mention it. I don't want... people thinking I am starting to crack."

Outside of the house Fluttershy watched the zombies approaching the barn with increasing trepidation. She had wanted to be alone longer to sort out her muddled thoughts, but as the undead reached the barn doors where the fillies had been sleeping, she could not stand by and watch any longer.

"Help!" Fluttershy flew over the barn and yelped as the dead ponies looked up at her. "Zombies at the barn! HELP!"

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-06, 11:24 PM | Message # 2017
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie waved to kat before scurrying after ruby. She giggled as she ran hiding the four of them could play something in the barn.

Her ears flicked upon hearing fluttershy's cry for help. The filly stopped dead in her tracks.
"Z-zombies...in the barn..." Sweetie's face went pale. "Oh no...oh no scoots! Aplenty bloom!"

"What happened?" Sugar belle asked as she walked over to rarity and kat. "I'm sorry if I'm prying I didn't mean to ease drop." Sugar said as she looked the bandaged human over with soft eyes. "Something or someone did a number on you...oh forgive my rudeness my name is Sugar belle. I'm new here only arrived a few hours ago and haven't had a chance to meet everyone just yet."

The mare magiced a tray of muffins from her back
"I also made muffins."

in the barn

Vulpus looked up from her bedding gearing a shrill cry from somewhere. The girl rubbed her eyes gently

"Help!" Fluttershy flew over the barn and yelped as the dead ponies looked up at her. "Zombies at the barn! HELP!"

vulpus gently looked around
"Well it's gonna be one if those days huh..."

Vulpus stood up stretching a little.
"There wouldn't happen to be a second barn somewhere right?" Vulpus asked the two fillies "in gonna say no..."

Vulpus bent down grabbing her sword
"Guess it doesn't help that someone's shouting out there..."

The girl threw her hat over hopping one of the fillies would catch it.
"Would you hold on to that. I'm gonna try to lead then away."

The girl moved to the door poking her head out.
"Great...there's a bunch of em."

The zombies were now slowly following fluttershy as she yelled and flew around in a panic.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-07, 8:43 AM | Message # 2018
Lieutenant general
"It's not so much the bad dream thing. My own dreams have been pretty bad lately.  Ruby seemed worried about something else." Rarity thought with a frown. "You might be right about the Mother and stepmother thing and then there's me in the middle..." Rarity said as Sugar Belle arrived.

"What happened?" Sugar belle asked as she walked over to Rarity and Kat. "I'm sorry if I'm prying I didn't mean to ease drop." Sugar said as she looked the bandaged human over with soft eyes. "Something or someone did a number on you...oh forgive my rudeness my name is Sugar belle. I'm new here only arrived a few hours ago and haven't had a chance to meet everyone just yet."

The mare magicked a tray of muffins from her back
"I also made muffins."
"Ah yes." Rarity said smiling softly. "It's nice to meet you-"

Kat you stay here and sit tight! Twilight! Dr. G  This is an emergency! We have Zombies in the barn!" Rarity yelled  shaking Dr. G awake.

"Sashes and Sequins! Sweetie Belle and Ruby are in the Barn! No time to lose we gotta move!" Rarity yelled as she rushed off towards the barn.  Dr. G woke up only registering "Zombies in the Barn!"

"Son of a Bitch!" he said as he scrambled to put on his prosthetic leg. He managed to slip the appendage on grabbed his machete and hobbled toward the barn.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2015-10-07, 8:44 AM

icokitDate: Wednesday, 2015-10-07, 10:03 AM | Message # 2019
Private
(OOC: Introductory post. Hello.  I remember another new player's introductory post where it looked like they were going to Manehattan but they retconned for Ponyville. Sooo the guard that would have seen them, can see me instead if that's alright.)

“Do you think it’s still following us?” Amalthea shouted up at her companion as she slid down an embankment, her hooves digging into the dirt to keep her fall from being too catastrophic, there is an axe clutched in her hands, smeared with dirt and blood. A brown Pegasus stallion darts just
overhead, flapping his large wings powerfully to go higher.

“No, it’s dead, at least I think it is. But I don’t wanna hang around here to find out!” The stallion turned toward his destination.
“At least we didn’t get too far off track though, we’re about a mile away from the
bridge.”

It didn’t really need to be said, the minotaur could see  towers and suspension cables even from her place on the ground.

“Never in all my life did I eva think I’d see this far into Equestria.”  A short time later Amalthea stopped in front of the bridge connecting the island of Manehattan to the rest of the land mass.  “And it’s a beautiful place, even now, no doubt…but.” She waited patiently for the brown coated stallion to land next to her. “It’s a shame I had to see it under these dire circumstances, yeh?”

The stallion sniffed the air and grimaced. “Yeah, dire doesn’t even begin to cover this.” He said, while he scanned the horizon, his face set in a nigh perpetual frown.  “This is the place. Looks like about half the city was on fire at some point.”

“I remember the smoke.” Amalthea said, thought it seemed to have diminished a great deal. When her friend finished scanning the area she looked down at him. “So, Bell…how does this make you feel?”

“Huh, I…” Dumbbell hesitated. “He might be in there somewhere. We met a lot of other ponies on the way here.”

“True.”

“Hey!” The stallion huffed. “You know we ponies are a lot more durable than you might think.”

“I didn’t even seh notin bad!” Amalthea laughed briefly before calming. “Bell, I understand if yah don’t want to go in there.”

Bell shook his head. “Nah, I’m going in there, if he’s alive then I’m going to find him.” He paused, looking down at his armored hooves. “I have to at least know…even if he’s dead.”

Amalthea smiled. “Yes, we will find him, just like I found you. And he will be the third link in our friendship chain.”

For a few moments longer they stood at the edge of Manehattan Bridge, the city dead like a mining town well past its boon, but small nuggets of light emitted just enough hope to pull them forward.

“Alright.” Dumbbell snorted and pawed at the earth like a bull. “Let’s get into this hell hole.”

Message edited by icokit - Wednesday, 2015-10-07, 8:27 PM

fogrose7Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-07, 8:20 PM | Message # 2020
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie belle was a deer in headlights. She wanted to move to get to her friends but her body just wouldn't move. A loud raspy moan caught her attention as one of the dead turned it's head to ruby and sweetie and started moving towards them.Sweetie's eyes widened as it hobbled towards them. It's arms extends as it closed in on them. Even if ruby was calling to her sweetie was too scared to notice.

Vulpus glanced from the barn doors too see how bad it was. What she found we're two small horses and corpse moving towards them.Vulpus bit her lip then sprinted out from the barn; sword in hand. Her chest beat rapidly in her chest as she attempted to get to the zombie'a side. Once she was at it's left she rammed it hard with her shoulder forcing it to topple over. Once it was on the ground vulpus turned sliding to a stop. She spun the blade then stabbed downward through the the undead's forehead.

Vulpus took in a breath before looking at the two.

"I'm not gonna lie it's probably not the best night to be playing outside." Vulpus said as she scooped them both up."the barns not the safest place but it's better then out in the open."

Vulpus rushed back to the barn tossing them inside.
"Close the door lick or whatever and don't come back out!"

Vulpus looked back at the zombies that were following behind fluttershy
"It's gonna be one of those days..." Vulpus sighed.

* a few seconds before the zombie alert inside the house*

"It's a pleasure to meet you rarity."Sugar belle said happily and was about to offer the two muffins before hearing about the zombies in the barn.

The mare's eyes widened and the muffin in her magic fell to the floor.
"Oh no...zombies here!?"

The mare looked back quickly magicing something from her saddle bag.
"Darn Jess has the gun...um um..."

The mare magiced a pan over to her before looking around.
"What? I'm baker not a fighter."

Added (2015-10-07, 8:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Oh also howdy icokit )

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-07, 9:15 PM | Message # 2021
Major general
The Doctor groaned a Gallifreian curse that couldn't be translted into any known human language since it was in the Past, present and future tense at the same time. Yet another interruption distracting him from solving this puzzle of a pony. For now interrogation could wait. Two Children and that new girl who fancied herself a fox were in trouble. Also, His Tardis was in the barn. He couldn't let anything happen to that. He had stuff in there. Very important stuff. "Alright, you," The Doctor said to the mare. "Since, you are giving me the silent treatment, you can at least help me fend of the zombies in the barn" The Doctor Grabbed on to the mare and ran toward the barn. "C'mon! Allons-y!"

Derpy laid back in bed and sighed as she stared at the uneaten muffin Sugar gave her. She was so embaressed she couldn't possibly eat it now. She didn't really want the Doctor to sleep with her. Well, maybe she did a little. But that wasn't the point.  She mostly just wanted the Doctor to pay attention to her, and those were the words that just fell out of her mouth. It didn't matter because he was too busy with that mysterious new mare. Derpy knew that the Doctor couldn't resist a good mystery, and until it was solved he would devote his attention almost entirely to that mystery. Derpy wasn't jealous of the mare or anything, but she wasn't making things any easier for the situation. "...and wake up to find myself being felt up by a suave and charming stallion. But I'm not into this kind of  play, Doctor." Derpy could have vomited. Derpy's thoughts were interrupted by the commotion going on outside her room.  She got up from her bed and went to investigate.

It was a wonder that Brandon slept as long as he did. Brandon's eyes popped open. "Fire whales in the sky!" Brandon muttered as he jolted awake. "Oh hey, Kat! Good to see you awake and stuff. What's going on?

Message edited by timeknight24 - Wednesday, 2015-10-07, 9:17 PM

fogrose7Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-07, 9:27 PM | Message # 2022
Lieutenant colonel
Sugar grimaced as she looked out at the barn she carried herself gulping softly. Her frying pan held tightly in her magic

Vulpus was trying to lure the zombie to her but was having trouble with the yellow mare still panicing and flying around like a beacon for the zombies.
"Hey up there could you can it would ya!" Vulpus called out. "it's a bit difficult leading them away when there following you!'

Vulpus grumbled a little and moved to make the best of the situation
"just making more work for us for later..."

edited :$

Message edited by fogrose7 - Thursday, 2015-10-08, 0:32 AM

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-10-08, 0:02 AM | Message # 2023
Lieutenant general
*I think the Doctor(Time Turner) grabbed the mysterious mare he was interrogating before.*

Rarity Rushed ahead and corralled Ruby, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle and rushed them into the house. "Stay Inside I have to go save Fluttershy!" She said returning to the barn and joining Vulpus.  Rarity focused her horn on the walker Closest to Fluttershy and Blasted it with a magical blast. The zombie was blasted by a magical burst of purple to the chest and exploded in a mess of body parts.  She then turned her attention to a zombie pony and picked up a nearby stone and chucked it at the zombie pony's Similar to a bullet the rock hit it's mark and the zombie fell to the ground motionless.

"How many more are left?" Rarity asked Vulpus scanning around in the dim light.

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-08, 0:27 AM | Message # 2024
Lieutenant colonel
*oh my bad sorry about that :$ *

vulpus spun her blade decapatating a zombie mare . Her eyes glanced back as she saw Rarity rush into the barn getting the little ponies out. The girl was glad to see the little guys out of harms way but had to focus on the job. Vulpus looked down at her gun but thought better of it and instead charged at the zombie closest to the yellow mare only to watch it get hit by a purple glow and explode. Her eyes darted back seeing rarity as she killed a second zombie.

"Hey there welcome to the party." Vulpus said as she flung her blade into the last zombie in the barn's head. "That's the last one inside but your butter cream friend had been acting like a siren so I think we'll be seeing a few more."

Several thuds could be heard from above as if something or things had landed up there.

"Sounds like we have some fiddlers on our roof." Vulpus grimaced.

Outside several more zombies had become attracted to the barn. At least ten or so with a few unicorns in the mix.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Thursday, 2015-10-08, 0:28 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Friday, 2015-10-09, 5:03 AM | Message # 2025
Lieutenant
*I hope I'm not posting this at a bad time*

A gunshot was heard near the barn, immediately after azombie fell over dead, and then another gunshot was heard, and another, and another…

The gunshots were coming from a magnum, the owner of the gunbeing a young male, around his mid-20s, average height, blue eyes, black hairand a nice black suit, carrying a sheathed dagger and rapier at his belt. The young man was thinking that he had finally found them, after going out of his way to follow their trail he had finally found the group the rumors spoke of, possible allies if he played his cards correctly, however the barn they were staying at was being swarmed by zombies… This got him giddy, like a child in a candy store“Let’s get this party started!” he said as he began shooting his magnum, after five shots he took out his dagger and jammed it straight into the eye of an unsuspecting zombie unicorn, before jamming it into the other eye and cutting off its neck, smiling all the while

“Bring it you rotting bastards!” he said cheerfully as he quickly reloaded his magnum and readied for the fight at hand

*Does this serve as a decent introduction?*

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Friday, 2015-10-09, 6:38 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz