MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
jjmartz99Date: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 6:54 AM | Message # 2071
Sergeant
Group: Users
Trixie bursts through the door into the kitchen kicking her front hooves into the air. 

"The Great And Powerful Trixie has come after once again saving yet another group of ponies. and.. er humans."

Francine sits in a chair silently nearby. making quick glances at each of the strangers within the room.

fogrose7Date: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 7:24 AM | Message # 2072
Lieutenant colonel
(oh wow :O so many new texts :O howdy to all :))

Sugar was happy to hear that it was possible her brother was still out there. She actually felt lighter as if a weight was lifted from her shoulders.

*before the fire *

Vulpus nodded.
'Sorry Doc I have a tendency of letting my imagination run wild." Vulpus blushed. "but yeah muffins sound pretty good right about now. "

Vulpus took a muffin as the others did as well.

Sugar was simply happy to be of service again.

Vulpus nommed the muffin happily.
"Strange you cooking again Sugar?" Vulpus asked a she sniffed the air.

"No...'

"kinda smells like a fire or someth-"

"Hey guys did we make sure the fire was put out all the way because I smell smoke!!?" G asked the group.

"I thought we did..." Sugar said as she looked to the others. "don't know how it could have..."

G picked up a bucket filled with water and spoke to the group. "Whomever wants to come let's move now!"

Vulpus sighed.
'Ain't no rest for the wicked I guess...' The girl stood up rushing to the barn with The doc.

*after the fire and discovering that it was Trixie and a new girl*

Vulpus tilted her head at the new newcomers before looking at the doc.
"If this keeps up we'll need to build a new house." Vulpus chuckled to herself. "Your little community ain't so little no more huh?"

Vulpus looked back at the brown stallion who had entered the barn.
"asn't there a passenger on your back a bit ago?"

Sweetie stayed by scootaloo's side
"I'm sorry scoots. I know how venturous you are....Um I'll go to the barn with you if you want....just have to be careful.

Sugar had put away the ingredients rose had given her then saw the Pegasus from earlier come down and hug rose.
"Oh do you two know each other?" Sugar asked. "I'm so happy to see someone reunite with someone. Oh by the way how was the muffin miss...um...did you like it? did you share it with that stallion?"

Added (2015-10-11, 7:24 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Once the fire was settled and the people and ponies headed back vulpu tried going back to her.
"well Miss Trixie and miss...I didn't catch you name miss. There's a lot of people who just joined so forgive me for not asking in the burning barn."

Message edited by fogrose7 - Sunday, 2015-10-11, 7:16 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 5:18 PM | Message # 2073
Lieutenant
*Fair enough, even though I managed to somehow read the entirety this RP I'm still checking back every now and then to see if I missed any details with Scootaloo*

Lux was trying his best to not laugh at what was happening (from the shift in mood I see that Trixie won't be needing to introduce herself, and I'm loving how the teenager is trying her absolute best to act like she doesn't know Trixie)

*Before Trixie's entrance*

Scootaloo smiled and agreed to Sweetie Belle's compromise, however before they could see what happened at the barn Scootaloo caught a glimpse of Trixie and a girl

*After Trixie's entrance*

Scootaloo never did have the best of relations with Trixie, seeing as she mocked her for being unable to fly and all, however a small part of her was happy to see Trixie alive and well, even if she was still bitter over the whole flying thing

However Scootaloo was curious as to exactly who the human girl was, so she decided to introduce herself "I'm Scootaloo, and you are" Scootaloo said cheerfully

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Sunday, 2015-10-11, 6:35 PM

fogrose7Date: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 8:17 PM | Message # 2074
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie belle trotted after scootaloo to try and be of some use. When she saw the newest newcomers she was quite surprised to see Trixie still alive. She had no hate for the mare of course it after the things she heard and seen the mare was quite pitiful at magic. she had more or less enslaved the town once but was was from being aided by some amulet. After hearing Trixie's still boastful attitude sweetie couldn't help but feel Tricia was lucky to still be alive. Sweetie too noticed the girl who seemed to be distancing herself from
Trixie.

"And I'm sweetie belle." Sweetie said with a smile as she introduced herself after scootaloo dis the same.

jjmartz99Date: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 10:32 PM | Message # 2075
Sergeant
*in response to Vulpus*
"Her name is Francine." Trixie mentioned in an oddly nervous way. a slight grimace on her face before it quickly melted back into her boastful ego once more.

*in response to sweetie belle and scootaloo*
Francine sat silently in response, still trying to hide herself in her hair and clinging tightly to the backpack she had around her shoulder.

Trixie heard  Scoots and Sweetie Belle introduce themselves and quickly jumps into the conversation.
"Her name is Francine. I would've thought she was mute, but she said her name once and that's how I know." Trixie's voice was still in her boastful tone, but once again her face had a small look of concern that she had been trying to shroud.

fogrose7Date: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 10:59 PM | Message # 2076
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus waved a hand infront od Francine before Trixie spoke up. The orange haired girl with a fox cap looked at the mare a moment then back at the girl who was hiding behind her hair.
"Well franny it's nice to meet you. Do you like franny? maybe Fran? Francine is just too formal."

Sweetie saw the shy girl tighten her arms around her bag then tried to look up into her face.
"Is she ok?" Sweetie asked softly. "She looks more spooked then fluttershy normally is..."

Message edited by fogrose7 - Sunday, 2015-10-11, 10:59 PM

jjmartz99Date: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 11:33 PM | Message # 2077
Sergeant
Trixie stared blankly for a second, unprepared for this question. 
"Uh.. Yes but of course she is. I just think she needs some sleep. Trixie has also had a long day of travel." Trixie turns her head towards the others and stands as though she were on a stage. "Now where may the Great and Sleepy Trixie and her bipedal companion rest for the night?"

luxrayfan4Date: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 11:41 PM | Message # 2078
Lieutenant
Scootaloo wasn't sure what had happened or how she should approach Francine, the one thing she did know however was that it was somehow tied to the bag the girl was gripping tightly, she then heard Sweetie's question and Trixie's answer, Scootaloo  stayed quiet for a few seconds as she thought of what to say "Is there anything we can do to help?" Scootaloo said with a worried look

Lux looked at Francine and what was going on around her (Seems the kid has some baggage, either her family or close friends got attacked, could be zombies but my current guess is survivors looking for supplies, she's probably carrying a memento in her bag... Interesting, lets see where this goes) Lux thought, smile unfading

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Sunday, 2015-10-11, 11:42 PM

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-10-12, 0:27 AM | Message # 2079
Lieutenant colonel
Vupus was going to say some more but thought better of it.
"Well if she's tired guess she could have my spot in the barn for now."

Sweetie nodded gently.
"Ok....think she wants a muffin? I heard they have a bunch back at the house. want me and scootalo to get one for her?"

luxrayfan4Date: Monday, 2015-10-12, 0:50 AM | Message # 2080
Lieutenant
For a while a simple question had been bugging Lux, the group the rumors spoke of was a tad bigger, but the people currently here fit the descriptions in the rumors "So... Is this the whole group? if this isn't the group then where are the remaining members?" Lux said, curiosity in his tone

*Sorry if this feels a bit forced*

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-10-12, 1:02 AM | Message # 2081
Lieutenant colonel
"i saw a few in the house. Heard the original leader died but that's about it. Seems to be mostly ponies around her to be honest." Vulpus said. "Could be scouting or something. don't really know to be honest."

Message edited by fogrose7 - Monday, 2015-10-12, 1:02 AM

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-10-12, 3:03 AM | Message # 2082
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed. "Yes the Great and Loud Trixie can sleep in the barn!" G said firmly. "Let's finish Breakfast and we can talk. The short answer is that this is the most of us that are still alive." Dr. G said as he headed inside. 
Rarity smiled as Rose Luck recognized Derpy. "Ah yes I remember you Rose. you always had the loveliest flowers there was that other pony with you always though....Lily I think was her name how did she fare in this dreadful state of affairs?" Rarity asked with a friendly smile

luxrayfan4Date: Monday, 2015-10-12, 3:27 AM | Message # 2083
Lieutenant
Lux turned to Vulpus "Thanks, it'll be good to keep in mind" Lux said as he then heard G "Let's finish Breakfast and we can talk. The short answer is that this is the most of us are still alive" Lux turned around to see G "Fair enough leader, now its time to eat!" Lux said cheerfully

Scootaloo heard G talking about breakfast "We should probably hurry, they may run out before we get back!" Scootaloo said as she rushed off to the house smiling

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Monday, 2015-10-12, 4:46 AM

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-10-12, 5:00 AM | Message # 2084
Lieutenant colonel
"Good plan doc." Vulpus said with a happy nod. "I've been dying to finish that muffin. Feels like We keep getting distracted."

Vulpus fiddling rushed back to the house.

Sweetie chased after scootaloo swaying her tail happily as chased after her friend. Once inside sweetie spotted her sister talking to miss hooves and a mare she use to see in the flower shop back in ponyville. Sweetie giggled to herself rushing to her sister's side then hopped onto her back. Once there sweetie flattened herself against the mare's back.
"Whatcha doing sis?"

wintergrillsDate: Monday, 2015-10-12, 8:12 AM | Message # 2085
Sergeant
"well Rarity she didn't go well, to explain... She was a zombie before I could do anything. Her pain and suffering was clear so I needed to end her life. All that I had on me was a spade and it took way to many strikes for me to end her life and let her pass onto the other side of life." Rose had many tears in her eyes and that she was about to brake down and cry if it wasn't for Leesa coming in and hugging Rose guessing the question that was asked because it was the only time Leesa had saw Rose cry over. 
    "shh Rosie posies we are here, this is a safe place to finally take a brake and remember who all of your friends once were. We are here for you now more then ever."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz