MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-08-07, 3:39 AM | Message # 196
Major general
Group: Users
* Bravo, Johnny and Gmoney! Bravo!  I wrote my last bit before bed wondering what you would do with my prompt. Your posts were the funniest things I've read in a while. congrats on surpassing my expectation. Thanks for the compliment Duhad! I 'm glad you appreciate my writing.* 

Derpy hid in the cupboard with Fluttershy as a storm of magic, pent up stress, and pure OCD swirled outside"A SPOT! OUT DAMNED SPOT! OUT I SAY! WHAT WILL THESE HOOVES NEVER BE CLEAN? NO MORE OF THAT!"  
Derpy clung to Fluttershy as Rarity continued to rant like a mad mare. "Hold me, Fluttershy, I'm frightened!" Wimpered Derpy.Fluttershy just looked on in silent terror. Suddenly, as quickly as it began the storm of insanity ended. After Pinkie convinced them every thing  was safe. Derpy and Flutters cautiously came out of hiding. The trio looked  around  at the sparkling kitchen with Rarity,like a true drama queen, lying in the middle of the floor sobbing. With some comforting, Rarity had regained her composure enough to deligate the others in how to desplay the meal. Every thing was finally complete and not a moment too soon because surely Rarity's episode had attracted the attention of everyone in the cabin.

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-08-07, 4:38 AM | Message # 197
Lieutenant general
* I'm glad I surpassed your expectations Timeknight I laughed a lot writing those parts.
Dr. G after dodging two deadly objects decided that Rarity was just fine. He valued his life too much to approach her until she settled down. Fortunately for him in her rage Rarity had lobbed two bottles of Gatorade out of the kitchen. Dr. G picked them up and went back upstairs to Mac.
"Here take this and these two Motrins." Dr. G said handing Mac the pills and One Gatorade bottle. That should help with the pain and the dizziness until we can get you some real food." Dr. G said as he rummaged through the broom closet. He pulled out a long walking stick. "Here doctor's orders use this to help keep your balance until we are sure you are 100% ok." Dr. G said nodding to Brandon and D who would help enforce the Doctor's request.
" We should see how Colgate is doing she might be up by now." Dr. G said. Mac nodded in agreement and Followed Dr. G back to the room. "Hey look who's up? How are you feeling Colgate?" Dr. G asked approaching Colgate gently.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2014-08-07, 5:16 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-08-07, 5:06 AM | Message # 198
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate started as the human spoke and turned to face him. The first human she did not recognize, though  he seemed to know her name well enough. Behind him, leaning on a walking stick was a pale looking human who Colgate felt she almost knew, but she could not quite tell from where.

"Who are you?" She asked, carefully reaching out with her magic to grasp at anything near the bed she could defend herself with.

The pale man held out a hand. "Hey, hey! Where your friends here!"He coughed as his voice cracked on the last word. As he regained his composer he added, "Sorry, things have been sorta nasty recently. I brought you back to this cabin when you collapsed out in the woods and the Doctor here took care of you." He patted the first man on the back and smiled encouragingly. "We also have a bunch of your friends down stairs doing something to my kitchen."

Colgate looked at the humans nervously before laying back in a more comfortable position. "Thanks, I guess." She sniffed and slowly rubbed her nose with a hoof before adding. "Sorry. I am not feeling so good right now."

"Ya." Mac said, sighing looking forlorn. "Don't worry about it."

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-08-07, 11:29 AM | Message # 199
Colonel
Cameron had left the cabin once he was sure he'd cleared out the last of the undead from around the cabin, the plant he needed wouldn't be far and he told the ponies in the kitchen that he would be back soon in case anyone got worried although they did seem to be caught up in cooking and such. "I'll just take another look at the picture" he pulled his book out of his bag The Dangerous book for Boys a book that his father had bought him when he was younger,a sort of survival guide that covered hundreds of topics, his cousin had added a description and a picture of the plant he was after Devils Cucumber a plant that had a multitude of effects such as major delusions, but the one he was after was asthma suppression. He planned to use both as a sale point for when the apocalypse was over... Or at least when everything calmed down.

Octavia walked around the cabin watching everyone going about their business, but she didn't want to cook or put out fire, nor could she fly away and rest on a cloud like Rainbow did. She sighed "It's been a long day and night, I think I'll just go to bed"

*I do not endorse drug taking... just to clarify. Also the the plant is a real thing, it can be really dangerous if taken in large doses but the idea is that Cameron doesn't know what precautions to take etc. The book is also a real thing that I own so if you guys don't mind I can use it for things e.g. Someone needs to build a trap so Cameron pulls out the book and opens to the page so they can see how to build it, I won't make the book a source of infinite knowledge I will only use it for things that are actually in there*

TravisDate: Thursday, 2014-08-07, 5:09 PM | Message # 200
Sergeant
Travis loitered around outside the cabin. As he was walking he saw AJ and D walking inside. He thought about joining them when he noticed a open shed near the cabin he peered inside it seeing mostly rustic tools among other things. Near the back there was a guitar case. He went to it and opened it to see a nice looking but stringless guitar. It reminded him of a guitar his dad once gave him. He decieded to take it inside on the offchance theres guitar string lying around somewhere. Yelling came from back inside the cabin that nearly gave him a heartattack. (Trouble in paradise) Travis thought as he rushed back inside. Applejack, Johnny, and Brandon were sitting at the top of the stairs. "So what'd I miss?" Travis asked joining them.
"Mac's up and walking around, for the most part he seems okay" Brandon said.

"From the sounds of it. Rarity may be having a panic attack in the kitchen" Applejack said

"Mac, D, and Doc G are treating Colgate and from the smells someone's cooking something" Johnny added.

"Wow all that happened while I was outside." Tavis said in awe. "say do any of you happen to have guitar strings" Travis said jokingly as he sat down waiting for Mac and G to finish up"

*well done with the kitchen shenanigans Were quite hilarious*

Message edited by Travis - Thursday, 2014-08-07, 5:11 PM

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-08-07, 7:40 PM | Message # 201
Lieutenant general
Dr. G observed Colgate quietly although for the third time in a twenty minute span he feared a magical impulse from a Unicorn. (Note to self: Never piss off or sneak up on a unicorn or you might not live to tell the story) Dr. G thought to himself as he put on a new set of gloves.

"Hello Colgate. I'm not sure if Rarity told you about me but my Name is Dr. G. I'm a Veterinarian although as of late I've also become the resident Medic." Dr. G said approaching Colgate cautiously.

"When Mac brought you here you were very dehydrated. I am the one who put in the IV of Fluids to hydrate you. In case you were wondering what the needle in your hoof was." he looked at the bag.

"Hmmm The fluid is just about done. May I take out your IV? From this point forward you should be able to drink fluids to treat the rest of your dehydration. But I'd also Like to examine you and make sure nothing else is wrong." Dr. G said. He noticed her look of worry so he got down to her eye level and looked her in the eyes.

"I'm a Professional Colgate I promise I won't hurt you and I'm pretty sure Mac Here would skin me alive if I so much as pinch you." Colgate looked at Dr. G noting his sincerity. "I can't help you if you won't let me. Whatever it is that has you so afraid can't get you here."
Dr. G gently held Colgate's hoof.

"Here drink some of this juice it'll help you feel better." Dr. G said offering her the other bottle of Gatorade.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-08-07, 10:31 PM | Message # 202
Generalissimo
*TheZombiecam that's more then fair. Also, I highly (snicker) approve on Travis messing about with drugs that he has an incomplete knowledge of. That sounds like it could be a grate hook for some crazy shit!*

"Jezz man, 'skin me alive if I so much as pinch you?' What am I, her dad?" Mac asked, though he could not help, but smile. "Doc's right though, I went through some real nasty BS getting you here safely and I would be pretty upset if anything happened to you know that you seem to be getting better."

Colgate gave up her magical groping and instead cautiously took the proffered drink and began to sip it. Her face winkled at the unexpected taste and she coughed. "Wow!" She gasped, looking at the bottle. "Didn't expect that to be so sweet."

She slowly took another sip and though her body trembled slightly she swallowed a mouthful of it without coughing before pushing it back into the Doctors free hand. "Thank you." She said smiling at him gratefully. "You saved my life."

"And I helped!" Mac added quickly. "I mean I did carry you back here and fought off phycos and zombies and all that and I even sent out the message to everyone to come here, so really I helped allot!"

"Thank you too." Colgate replied, giving the other human a smile as well.

Mac grinned like a little kid being complemented by a usually stern stern teacher. "Your very welcome!" He clapped Doc G on the black and added. "Ya, I think all around we have all done one hell of a good job."

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-08-07, 11:07 PM | Message # 203
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D who had helped the mares in the kitchen set up the table knocks on the door frame getting the attention of thouse in the 'Infirmary' "hey, the girls asked me to go get every'pony'," he said with a chuckle at his use of everypony "also can she come down or should I bring her a plate?" he asked jesturing towards Colgate.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-08-08, 0:39 AM | Message # 204
Major general
Derpy was practically shaking with excitement waiting for everyone to  come to the kitchen and see theirs. Brandon would be so proud that she had made a meal all by herself. Well, she  couldn't take all the credit. But the Muffins were her idea and she made them herself. Maybe after this Brandon would see that she could take care of herself. "Are they coming yet?" Derpy asked Rarity.

"Not yet,dear. We just sent D to fetch them." said Rarity You've asked me seven times in the past five minutes!" 

"Sorry! I'm just so excited!" said Derpy.

"I know what you mean!" said Pinkie ."I get that  way just before a surprise party! Sometimes I get sooooo excited i feel like I'm gonna burst!"

"I know!" said Derpy. there was a pause. "So, are they coming yet?"

Rarity brought a hoof to her forehead and sighed.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-08-08, 3:03 AM | Message # 205
Colonel general
in a verdant slightly misty field

"hurry Squirt, I wanna see how good you've gotten" Rainbow Dash calls back to a small orange Pegasus

"ok," the little pegasus leaps up and floats steady a few feet in the air "Rainbow look, I'M DOING IT!"

RD beamed at the filly "thats it Scoots I knew you could." she praised right before something leaps out of the ground and grabs the filly's hindlegs and pulls her down of a cliff, RD dives for her and grabs her forehoof "hold on Scootaloo!" she yells looking down at the hellish, flame torn, landscape.

"Rainbow help me!" the orange filly screams as the thing on her legs bites her, purple lines travel up her leg and body

"Scootaloo!!" RD screams as the filly's eyes turn white and she pulls up and bites Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow awakes with a start on a cloud and starts crying her eyes out

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-08-08, 7:14 AM | Message # 206
Generalissimo
Mac looked surprised at the sight of the stranger. He vaguely recalled seeing the man at the very beginning of the attack, but had not had a chance to meet him. He also suspected that he might have also been there with Travis and Doc G when he had taken a seat on the stairs, but he had been a little distracted by the pain in his head and the dizziness at that point. Still, the guy seemed friendly, so he shrugged, smiling. "Well I'm still feeling a bit woozy, but if you don't mind giving me a hand I think I should be OK getting to the kitchen." He looked back at Colgate. "How about you? Want us to bring you up something or are you feeling well enough to get up?"

Colgate tired to lift herself up, but gave up with a grimes. Mac frowned and nodded. "Right, I will bring something up for you and let the others know you are awake." He paused then added, "Want me to just let your old friends up first?"

Colgate nodded and gave the human a grateful smile. "Thank you." She whispered.

"Don't mention it." Mac smiled himself as he put an arm around the strangers shoulder and pulled himself to his feet. "Names Mac, by the way."

JohnnyDate: Friday, 2014-08-08, 6:01 PM | Message # 207
Lieutenant
Johnny laughed when Travis asked for strings. "Looking to make a garrote are we" Johnny said thinking for a moment. "well actually you may be in luck. from what Fluttershy told me, Cameron's pony friend Octavia was a classical band player back in her city. Fluttershy said she played at the uh Grand Galloping Gala I think it was called. So if anyone can help ya it'd be them. and I think their outside" Johnny was cut of by D who relayed the message "hey the girls asked me to get every'pony"  Johnny shrugged "well I guess were wanted downstairs. Though we should get the people outside too right?"
Fluttershy smiled, everything was perfect well at least it is now. All our hard work had paid off. She couldn't wait to see the faces of the people when they walked in. It reminded her of back in Ponyville the satisfaction and warm fuzzy feelings of taking care and feeding animals. She started thinking about the animals and Angel but quickly shook it off thinking (I can't let that get me down, I gotta stay positive). She got in place with Rarity and Derpy to wait for everyone to enter.

TravisDate: Friday, 2014-08-08, 7:45 PM | Message # 208
Sergeant
"Alright I'll go get them. Who's not here by the way" Travis asked. After he was informed on who was missing Travis left to find Cameron and Octavia. By special request He would let D fetch Rainbow Dash. Travis looked around spotting foot tracks and followed them. He saw Cameron in the distance. He saw him searching for something. He hid behind a tree spying to see what he was doing before he said anything"

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 0:23 AM | Message # 209
Lieutenant general
Dr. G had just finished removing the IV from Colgate's arm. Helooked at D.  "I take it Rarity settled down some by now as well?" He asked remembering the last close encounter he'd had with knives. "I'll come back to check up on you after Dinner." Dr. G said to her.

"And You're welcome  but I only did a little part of saving your life I attended to the physical aspects . But You were the one who pulled yourself from whatever was keeping you unconscious Colgate. Never forget the part you play in saving your life." Dr. G said as He D and Mac left.

"Some thing smells good." Dr. G said as they made their way downstairs.

Rarity was becoming increasingly annoyed with Derpy's questioning. But having just made a terrible scene she instead opted to count to ten and take pride in the beautiful spread they had created. She noticed Dr. G Mac and D on the stairs and smiled excitedly.

"They're almost here girls!" Rarity said clapping her hooves

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2014-08-09, 0:25 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 0:50 AM | Message # 210
Colonel general
outside
D looks up at the cloud RD was on (hope she is feeling better) he thought as he called up to her "Rainbow! the others have some food ready!"

RD's ear twitched as she lifted her self to a seated position she looks down to see D, she flys down quickly with her multicolored contrail following her she afixes D with a hate filled glare "no more stalling! where. is. Scootaloo."

D stares at her for a moment, lost in thouse rage-filled eyes, but comes back just in time to stop her from tackling him "I guess now is a good time but I'd like to not have to tell this a lot of times so, come I'll tell all at the table" with a grumble and a sigh she follows

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz