MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-10-12, 5:23 PM | Message # 2086
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity patted Sweetie on the head. "I'm a little busy right now Sweetie why don't you get a muffin in the Kitchen. I'll be right there." Rarity said as she let Sweetie off her back.

"Wow Rose I'm so sorry. Until I found Sweetie I thought my family was dead or worse... Fancy..." Rarity coughed at the slip. "I mean Dr. G knows that feeling. But as your companion said we are all friends here and we won't let that happen to you!" Rarity said smiling.

As Rarity continued to Talk G entered the house muttering to no one in particular. "What kind of pony sets a barn on fire and calls themselves "great and powerful?" He asked aloud in frustration as he made it to the kitchen to eat a muffin at last.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2015-10-12, 7:07 PM

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-10-12, 6:28 PM | Message # 2087
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie nodded gently nuzzling her sister's leg before scurrying to the kitchen to grab a muffin.

The filly had to drag chair to get to the table.
"Wish I could use magic." Sweetie grumbled.

Vulpus chuckled.
"A pony who likes to make big enterences...even if there a bit dangerous. Still could have one less barn if we didn't nip that fire in the bud immediately." Vulpus replied to Doctor G as she grabbed a muffin.

Seeing the white filly trying to get up to get a muffin Vulpus picked ne up handing her one.
"glad sugar made a bunch of theses thing." Vulpus said as she looked at the tray of muffins.

wintergrillsDate: Monday, 2015-10-12, 6:35 PM | Message # 2088
Sergeant
Rose smiles a little looking up at rarity happily. "Thank you guys I really needed that, it's been such a hard time getting here and I am filled with so many different emotions and I just don't know how to feel about them".
Leesa picked up Rose and put Rose onto her lap. "there, there my little rose" Leesa starts to pet Rose with soft and loving strokes in her mane. "everything is fine now that we are here, just take a second to breathe and you'll be alright. For many different people and ponies are here, and they all want what's best for you".

Message edited by wintergrills - Monday, 2015-10-12, 6:35 PM

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-10-12, 11:34 PM | Message # 2089
Lieutenant colonel
Anyone else seeing the weird sentence breaks? Like words will just cut off and continue on the next line? Thought it was just someone rushing but I've seen it on several if not most messeges including ones I've already posted. Is it the site?

Message edited by fogrose7 - Monday, 2015-10-12, 11:41 PM

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-10-12, 11:43 PM | Message # 2090
Lieutenant general
Yes I've noticed it's even messing up old posts on page 2. Seems like a site issue. Nothing too bad as far as I see.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2015-10-12, 11:43 PM

wintergrillsDate: Monday, 2015-10-12, 11:44 PM | Message # 2091
Sergeant
I think it's this site that doesn't bring the full word over instead once it maxes out on the letters on a line it cuts out. It looks correct on the typing source, but not on the form, but that's my guess.

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 0:10 AM | Message # 2092
Lieutenant colonel
Ok just making sure.

Sugar belle decided to start making dinner.
"Hope it's ok if I make something for us to have for dinner. It'll take a while but should be done when everyone's all cleaned up."

"Oooh can I help!?" Sweetie asked quickly.

"Well sure dear I wouldn't mind having a little assistant."

Sweetie jumped for joy rushing after the mare to help with dinner.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 0:16 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 0:31 AM | Message # 2093
Lieutenant
I was wondering what those were

Lux saw everything happening around Rose "She's right, everyone here shall keep you safe, this place seems like a haven for pony and human alike" Lux said, giving the mare a warm smile (kinda hypocritical for me to protect someone though, being a murderer and all...) Lux thought, his smile unfaltering

Scootaloo tried flying up to get a muffin, unable to reach without a chair, "Wish I could fly" Scootaloo grumbled as she heard Sweetie grumble "Wish I could use magic" Scootaloo let's out a small chuckle "Guess some things never change" Scootaloo said quietly as she grabbed a muffin and ate it, a smile spreading through her face

Lux then remembered about how he never brought his bag inside "Sorry, forgot something outside" Lux said with a sheepish grin as he rushed off for his bag, letting a sigh of relief once he saw tha it still was where he left it, covered by greenery

Lux took a moment to look at the greenery surrounding him as he went back (While a lot of things have gone wrong for the world, I've got to admit that I've never seen healthier trees, even back in human earth) Lux thought, debating if he should just lie down and see the day pass by him, deciding against it in the end

Scootaloo noticed that Sweetie Belle had gone to help with dinner, Scootaloo decided to watch how they made dinner, perhaps she could learn something from this and perhaps she could finally gain her cutie mark

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 0:59 AM | Message # 2094
Lieutenant colonel
Sugar was making a soup of some kind with sweetie cutting up the veggies.

Sweetie waved a hoof to scootaloo If she wanted to help with the cutting
"Wanna help scoots? It's pretty fun!"

Sweetie was trying to cut the potatoes and carrots into animal shapes .

luxrayfan4Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 2:42 AM | Message # 2095
Lieutenant
Scootaloo was watching as she heard Sweetie Belle "Wanna help scoots? It's pretty fun!" Scootaloo smiled "Can I? Thanks!" Scootaloo said, the exitement clear in her voice

Scootaloo took care of cleaning any vegetables that needed to still be cleaned and chopped any vegetables that Sweetie hadn't already taken care of, Scootaloo noticed that Sweetie was chopping the potatoes and carrots into animal shapes, so she decided to try the same, and while the animals were a bit blocky they were still mostly recognizable

Lux had decided to check through his bag to make sure that everything was in order he had the usual food and water, but he also carried a couple packs of cigarretes, a long list of names and a recently raided 'bulletproof vest -zombie soldier edition-' as he came to nickname it

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 2:42 AM

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 3:06 AM | Message # 2096
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie's animals were just as blocky but she didn't care. To her it didn't matter; she was with her friend cooking. For the time being it felt like thing were back to a time before the dead started feeding off the living.

Sugar Belle smiled at the two sneaking them each a extra muffin.
"Thanks girls." The mare said with a warm smile.

luxrayfan4Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 4:13 AM | Message # 2097
Lieutenant
Scootaloo smiled "Thanks to you too miss!" Scootaloo said, happy to simply be able to spend time like a normal filly and more importantly being able to spend time having fun with Sweetie much like before the apocalypse even happened

Lux was thinking about what to do with the bulletproof vest, on one hand he wanted to store it somewhere safe so when the time to morally and physically crush the bastard who caused this apocalypse, yet still called himself 'hero' came, he'd actually be able to stand a fair number of bullets before the vest got shredded... On the other hand he could give the vest to someone who would actually use it properly...

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 5:05 AM

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 4:43 AM | Message # 2098
Lieutenant colonel
Sugar smiled back patting scootaloo's head.
"You two go wash up
A little. Dinner will be ready very shortly."

"Well it's been fun but I think it's time I go finds that bathroom." Vulpus said as she moved to the stairs. "I'll Be back in a bit. Just have to wonder around aimlessly for a bit in my search for the bath."

Vulpus put her hands behind her head and started up the stairs to start her search for the allusive bathroom

Message edited by fogrose7 - Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 4:44 AM

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 9:57 AM | Message # 2099
Major general
"I think I'll get us something to eat."  Brandon said to Kat. Brandon Got up and went to get some muffins when he met G. "Morning Doc." He said "Things are getting pretty busy around here, huh?"

After talking with Rose, Derpy  noticed The Doctor loitering by the barn. She finished her muffin and went out to check on him. "Aren't you going to join us inside Doctor?" she asked.

"Not now, Ditzy," he said absent-mindedly. "I need to figure out..."

"The mystery mare can wait." Derpy interrupted. "Ever since we rescued you, it seems like you are trying to avoid me. Does me loving you really scare you that much?"

The Doctor was caught off guard by this. "Ditzy, I do love you," he said finally. "but I can't let myself get too close to you. Bad things tend to happen to the ones I love the most."

"Doctor, I'm tired of you being all mysterious and broody." Derpy said. "I hate seeing you this way."

The Doctor sighed. "Fine." He said taking Derpy's hooves and placing them on his temples. "I'll show you what I mean."

As Derpy locked eyes with the Doctor she felt as if she was being drawn into them by an unseen force. The Doctor's memories began flashing rapidly in front of her until one came into focus. Derpy could see The Doctor's past self with a young blonde haired women. It was quite obvious the two were romantically involved. Through out the memories of the woman, The Doctor wore a smile that Derpy had seen on several occsions when they were on adventures together. Suddenly the woman was sucked towards  a vortex to another dimension and the Doctor was unable to save her. When the vortex  closed The Doctor fell to his knees. The scene shifted to a beach. The woman stood alone by the shore until an image of The Doctor appeared. she ran to it until she realized it was merely a hologram the Doctor was using to talk to her across dimensions. The hologram flickered and just when the Doctor seemed to be about to say some thing important, the hologram cut off, leaving the woman alone on the beach, tears streaming down her face. Derpy then saw the Doctor slumped over the Tardis console. He pounded his fist on the console in frustration and buried his face in his hands.

The memories ended and Derpy found herself staring into The Doctor's eyes. Both of their eyes were beginning to well up with tears. After a pause Derpy suddenly drew The Doctor into a kiss. Derpy could not think she could only act. To her surprise The Doctor reciprocated the kiss. As their lips parted Derpy whispered. "I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 10:18 AM | Message # 2100
Lieutenant general
*Ok not to be mean or anything but what just happened? How'd we jump from breakfast to a fire (less than 20 minutes game time) to Dinner? There was literally a talk that didn't happen there. Remember my last post about pacing. This is bad pacing. It is just past dawn how did dinner come up? If you want we can say sugar's helping make dinner but it will tie her up for about 12 hours at the current rate of her starting at dawn. And in those hours interactions like character development need to happen. Trixie might want to say words, Colgate might wake up, Brandon you know the guy on the couch you've neglected might wake up too part of playing in an rp forum is not running over people. Also out of character knowledge is not known to your character. It is literally impossible to tell by looking at someone what their backpack means.  See the older pages for pacing. We want to all have fun here*  

"Morning  Brandon!"Dr G said offering his friend a muffin. "Yeah we have a few new arrivals I'll introduce you in a minute but in short we have a fox, a survivalist, a baker, a murderer turned good guy, a bad magician, and an almost mute girl. How'd you sleep? How's the arm?" Dr. G asked smiling.

Rarity sighed "We have quite a few ponies here Rose if you'd like to see them." Rarity said with a warm smile.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz