MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-15, 2:28 AM | Message # 2116
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
(yeah the format is pretty bad. wonder what happened.)

"A bullet proof vest? where'd you get that? you secretly a police officer or something? it'd be the perfect disguise. hero by day; killer by night!" Vulpus chuckled.

Sweetie sat beside her friend with a swaying tail. A big smile was on her face as she waited for Trixie or the girl (what was her name again? ) sweetie pondered. (I hope she doesn't find it rude if I ask her again.)

luxrayfan4Date: Thursday, 2015-10-15, 3:06 AM | Message # 2117
Lieutenant
Lux let out a chuckle at Foxgirl's joke "Good guess, but not quite; you'd be surprised by how easy it is to trick zombies, I just lured a zombie officer into a secluded room and chopped his head off, took the vest off the corpse, went to clean it and voila, got myself a bulletproof vest. It's a surprisingly fun pastime once you get the hang of it, kind of a useful pastime too seeing how often I end up shredding the things" Lux said with a grin

Scootaloo waited patiently for the door to open, thinking of a nice way to start a conversation

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Thursday, 2015-10-15, 3:42 AM

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-15, 4:12 AM | Message # 2118
Lieutenant colonel
"Sounds a bit risky. Guess that's half the fun." Vulpus nodded. "But too much of a risk for my taste but if it suits your tastes I say go for it. Can't say I've really taken anything from the rotters though. Guess that sort of morality should be abandoned with the way things are."

"wanna practice what your gonna say on me scoots?" Sweetie asked as they waited.

luxrayfan4Date: Thursday, 2015-10-15, 4:33 AM | Message # 2119
Lieutenant
Lux gained a bit of respect for Vulpus as she went on "Don't worry about it, I don't see many people doing as I do, and I really do it half for the vest and half for fun, so I guess I'd be the odd one here" Lux said in a cheerful tone

Scootaloo was caught by surprise by Sweetie Belle's question "was it that obvious?" Scootaloo said, seeing Sweetie nod Scootaloo decided to take her up on her offer "I haven't decided between 'did you get to rest up?' or 'do you have any stories of your travels?', what do you think?" Scootaloo said, curious to see what Sweetie Belle picks

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-15, 6:42 AM | Message # 2120
Lieutenant colonel
vulpus nodded gently seeing the smile that formed on his face.
"Just as long as you don't get reckless."

"hmm...I don't think she's much of a story teller...miss Trixie would probably try to tell a bunch of stories though." Sweetie pondered a moment. "Ooh maybe ask her if she like dogs or cats. Everyone loves animals right?"

""Oh by the way you had that look." Sweetie giggled."the one you have when your trying figure out what to say to someone." Sweetie nodded to herself." Like with rainb...oh..." Sweetie paused folding her ears back. "Sorry scoots..."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-10-15, 7:00 AM | Message # 2121
Lieutenant general
G took a look at he bag. "I mean it is still your stuff. As for the vest we will leave that aside for now. Although what's with that paper that you were so quick to take back?" Dr. G asked raising an eyebrow.

Rarity led Rose towards the barn but stopped short when she saw Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

"Sorry Scoots." She heard Sweetie say.

"What are you two up to?" Rarity asked sweetly.

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-15, 7:23 AM | Message # 2122
Lieutenant colonel
"Oh hi sis." Sweetie said as she looked back from the barn door to her sister. "We were figuring out what to say to the shy girl. " sweetie said softly. "Having a little trouble figuring out what to say. She seems a lot like fluttershy so we don't want to scare her."

Sweetie walked up to rarity.
"She looked really out of it I hope she's ok."

luxrayfan4Date: Thursday, 2015-10-15, 7:47 AM | Message # 2123
Lieutenant
Lux turned to G "I don't have much use for the stuff in my bag, mostly food and drink anyway, as for the paper... Lets just call it a list of incidents for now" Lux said, his smile turning sinister as he said the last part

Scootaloo's expression briefly turned sad as Sweetie mentioned Rainbow Dash, as she noticed Rarity and Rose however she put her thoughts about Dash away, as Sweetie explained what they were doing Scootaloo thought about asking the two mares their ideas on how to start the conversation "Actually, do you have any ideas on how we can begin a conversation without scaring her?" Scootaloo asked, curious to see how they would go about it

wintergrillsDate: Thursday, 2015-10-15, 3:52 PM | Message # 2124
Sergeant
"Well sometimes some shy ponies just want some place to be alone, but I really don't know at all either." Rose shrugged to herself and smiled lightly "My name is Rose if you don't remember me." She said fixing her mane a little from her eyes.

Leesa smiles at everyone silently. Not really knowing what to say to anyone and just glad to be there with them. 

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-15, 6:04 PM | Message # 2125
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie belle frowned a little at the hurt look scootaloo had given her. Sweetie hoped she hadn't upset her friend with the slip of her tongue. Sweetie would have to make it up to scootaloo later.

The filly smiled at rose waving a hoof.
"Hi miss rose." Sweetie said with a gentle smile. "Whatcha two up to sis?" Sweetie asked as she looked up at rarity.

Vulpus smiled at Leesa as she still held her.
"So what's your preference? guys or girls?"

luxrayfan4Date: Thursday, 2015-10-15, 6:28 PM | Message # 2126
Lieutenant
Scootaloo smiled at Rose "Thanks miss Rose, but are you also here to see Trixie and the shy girl?" Scootaloo asked, wondering if she maybe guessed right

Lux heard Vulpus and for the first time in a while surprise began showing in his expression (Wait, what, can you run that by me one more time, how did this escalate so quickly? now I'm curious where this will go...) Lux thought as he wondered if this would escalate even further

wintergrillsDate: Friday, 2015-10-16, 2:03 AM | Message # 2127
Sergeant
Leesa looks curious at Vulpus on why she asked the question. "well I really don't care about the gender as long as I love them and they love me" Leesa responded back with her curiosity showing.

"I just found my way here so I was going to go around introducing myself to those who don't know me and greeting those who I haven't seen in so long." Rose stated with a light smile at the young fillies.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-16, 2:59 AM | Message # 2128
Lieutenant general
Dr. G frowned for a second at Lux's words. He then turned at Vulpux and then Leesa's words. "Well that was pretty forward." He turned back to Brandon. "Hey Brandon buddy mind if I take a look at your arm I want to make sure the stitches are ok?" Dr. G asked pulling out his bag.
Rarity twitched at Scootaloo's words. "Trixie? As in that terrible braggart that exiled Twilight by Cheating? Maybe this plague has changed her. I'd just pop in and see how's she's doing." Rarity led the way into the barn.

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-16, 3:33 AM | Message # 2129
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus chuckled a little.
"To be honest I was expecting you to be too stunned to answer that question.I use to ask that all the time at parties kinda breaks the ice and stuff. Can't believe I got Beat at my own game"

Vulpus sighed playful
"Well at least I got lux with that one." She said as she looked back at Lux. "I can only imagine the thoughts swimming through your head on that one."

Sweetie hopped on rose's back
*personal space what is this personal space you speak of*
"The more the merrier I alway said." Sweetie said with a confident nod. "We'll need all the help we can get."

luxrayfan4Date: Friday, 2015-10-16, 4:01 AM | Message # 2130
Lieutenant
This is turning out far better than I expected

Scootaloo turned to Rarity "Maybe she has changed, after all, when we introduced ourselves to the shy girl Trixie seemed to show some concern for her wellbeing" Scootaloo said as she saw her friend hop on Rose's back, Scootaloo then heard out what she said "Sweetie's right, can't go wrong in making new friends, right?" Scootaloo stated with confidence

Lux regained his smile as he heard what Vulpus said "You actually got me with that one, I was expecting some trickery with the whole fox motif but I wasn't expecting you to pull something like that this early, can't wait to see what else you've got in store" Lux said cheerfully as he turned to G and Brandon "Also, I might end up prying into what happened to the gril on the couch, Kat was it?, a little sooner than I planned, I'll also have to check with you two what parts of the rumors I've heard are real and what is bull" Lux said, same cheerfulness as before

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Friday, 2015-10-16, 4:49 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz