MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 6:46 AM | Message # 2146
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
"Yeah a bit of a gamer." Vulpus chuckled softly. "Well I'm glad she's ok...would the vaccine do anything to someone in that kind of condition?"

"Although now that you mention it I could use a spare skirt or something similar for a medical purpose." Dr. G said to the group.

"Well I have a few spares I guess...there girls clothes though." Vulpus listeeed as Leesa explained that she too had a few spares. "Who's the clothes for? or are you making bandages from them?"

Sweetie poked her head in as well from between rarity's legs. Her ears flickeked lightly as she listened to the great and dreaming Trixie snoring loudly from her perk. Swwetie's eyes scanned the area looking for where miss fran was.
"Sounds like someone's sleeping in there." Sweetie said in a whispery voice as she looked to rose, her sister and scootaloo.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 7:19 AM | Message # 2147
Lieutenant general
Dr. G scratched his head.  "Ummmm well she's exempt from the vaccine as a zombie. But she's somewhat alright." G said sighing.

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 7:28 AM | Message # 2148
Lieutenant
Lux smiled sheepishly at G "Wasn't saying that as an insult, just haven't met them so I can't say much about them, and it'd probably be more insulting to simply call them 'zombie' or 'half-zombie'" Lux then heard the conjecture about skirts and medicine (not my problem, although part of me is curious as to why Leader specified skirts...) Lux thought, hiding a mischievous smile

Scootaloo looked around the area to see nothing, she then decided to look up to be greeted to the sight of Trixie sleeping on top of a support beam, Scootaloo giggled a little and kept searching for Fran

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Saturday, 2015-10-17, 4:21 PM

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 9:10 PM | Message # 2149
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus nodded gently
"Well you can have mine for starters." Vulpus said as she slid her hands down to her stomach so her fingers could move under her shirt.

The girl slowly lifted the shirt over her head pulling it off. Her hair fell over her face for a moment but the girl quickly fixed it back in place.

"Not sure what you need it for but here you go." Vulpus said as she handed it to the doc.

To both of there surprise the girl had a second shirt underneath. Vulpus looked at the two with a smug smile.

"What didn't think I was stripping for you guys did you?"

Sweetie followed scootaloo's gaze looking up at the beam for the two.
"Guess there use to sleeping up high." Sweetie said as she looked back at rarity. "Think we should wake them?"

Added (2015-10-17, 9:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I would like to point out that derpy and time are also in the barn ).

"Ok" The Doctor said. "I need to check on the vaccines." Derpy shot the Doctor a look. "Don't worry. I'll just be in there a minute and I'll be right back to hopefully distribute the vaccines." The Doctor entered the Tardis then suddenly poked his head back out the door. "Oh, and Ditzy, we will make this work." The Doctor disappeared back in to the blue box.

Sweetie flicked her ears hearing some voices from inside the barn
"I think there's someone else inside the barn."

Sweetie scurried forward to see who it was.

"Hello? The filly said slowly. Miss derpy mister time is that yoi?"

Message edited by fogrose7 - Saturday, 2015-10-17, 9:13 PM

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 9:48 PM | Message # 2150
Lieutenant
How am I this bad at tracking character locations? I've managed to somehow lose track of all three of Timeknight's characters + Kat at one point, purely by carelessness on my part, I keep forgetting to check the archive for locations

Lux let out a chuckle "I realized what you were pulling halfway, not too sure about Brandon and leader though" Lux said cheerfully (Nevermind, this is my buisness apparently, too amusing a show to pass up) Lux thought, deciding to stay and see what else would happen

Scootaloo followed Sweetie, she then saw Derpy and Time Turner inside, Scootaloo realized that she did a bad job at scanning the area "Miss Derpy and Mister Time, what did you two come to the barn for?" Scootaloo asked, curious to find out if they too came to check on Trixie and Fran

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Sunday, 2015-10-18, 3:45 AM

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-10-18, 5:14 AM | Message # 2151
Lieutenant general
*Check your Private messages and reply all!*

"The skirt will be fine I have a use for it. Although that was definitely an odd moment." Dr.G said with a smirk.

Rarity decided to check on Trixie. She climbed up the rafters and poked Trixie. "Are you ok?"

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2015-10-18, 5:54 AM

jjmartz99Date: Sunday, 2015-10-18, 5:25 AM | Message # 2152
Sergeant
Trixie was startled by the sudden speech from the talking marshmallow. "Trixie has done nothing wrong!"

Trixie dropped the sack of hay that had been mistaken for Francine and went into a defensive stance. She realized it had been Rarity and composed herself. "Ehem uh. Trixie is now awake. what is you want?"

Message edited by jjmartz99 - Sunday, 2015-10-18, 5:26 AM

fogrose7Date: Sunday, 2015-10-18, 5:37 AM | Message # 2153
Lieutenant colonel
*It happens. I just it best to leave a reminder that his characters are in the barn as well.*

Vulpus nodded.
"Well I'll leave it to you then."

The girl moved to a couch flopping down ontop of it
"Think i'll take a nap till miss kat wakes up."

Message edited by fogrose7 - Sunday, 2015-10-18, 5:37 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-10-18, 9:07 PM | Message # 2154
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*In the barn*

Doctor Soothing Needles landed next to Trixie and Rarity, folding her wings carefully as the balanced on the precarious perch. "Alright, your one of the new arrives are you?" Soothing Needles gave the blue mare a measuring look. "You seem to be in reasonable physical conditions, but I heave been told your companion has been avoiding talking to anypony." She dipped her head into her saddle bags and withdrew a small bottle of pills. "These are immunity boaters, assuming she is not infected and that she will not submit to a proper medical evaluation, I am going to need to ask you to make sure that she at the very least takes one of these a day to help with any preexisting maladies she may be introducing to this community."

Dr. Soothing Needles seemed about to take off once more when I look from Rarity caused her to pause and sigh. "Oh fine... Hello." She extended a hoof. "I am Doctor Soothing, PHD, Cloudsdale university. Its a... pleasure to meet you I spouse."

*The farm house*

Kat yawned as she slowly rolled off of the couch and limped over to the window. Looking out towered the barn, she caught sight of crowd milling about inside and around it and her hand reflexively darted for her gun. Finding it still missing she relaxed, reminding herself that had they been attacked, it was unlikely everyone would now be standing about, weapon's holstered and bodies untended. "What the hell happened while I was out?"

"We became a community agin." Twilight remarked, starling Kat. "I suspected this might happen, though I never dreamed it would be so quickly."

Kat grunted, clearly less then enthused about the idea of an army of new arrives. "Just make sure none of them are left alone with the kids, alright?"

*Just outside of the barn*

"Where is your mom?" Ruby Pinch asked, looking at Dinky as the two of them watched the new arrives milling about in the barn. "She still talking to the Doctor?"

"Ya." Dinky nodded, looking a little put out. "She really likes him I think."

"Do you think he is going to be your new dad?" Ruby frowned at Trixie, remember how the town ponies had talked about her after he last show.

The quest seemed to anger Dinky who looked down at the ground with a pout. "No, did Miss Colgate become you mom after your real one left you?" The second the words had left her mouth Dinky regretted them. Looking at her friend she saw an expression of terrible hurt and betrayal on the little fillies face.

"I'm so-" Dinky began, before her cheek exploded in pain and she fell to the dirt in a heap. Ruby's eyes where streaming tears and her mouth worked furiously for several seconds before turning and racing back towered the house. "Sorry." Dinky repeated, laying her head back down on the dirt.

*Continued*

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-10-18, 9:24 PM | Message # 2155
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*The second floor of the farm house*

Colgate opened the window of her room at looked towered the barn with a mix of curiosity and apprehension. New arrives where good, they meant a better chance for rebuilding and a much better chance that at least some of her old friends had lived. However, it also meant more ponies who could learn her secret, more humans who could blame her for their woes. In short, the cycle of abuse, impressment and degradation might be about to start all over agin. "Horray. People."

*Manehatten, a look out post*

The look out pulled a spyglass from the table he had been eating his dinner on and pressed the smaller end to his eye. "Oh my sweet Princesses!" He cried and rummaged around for the flag he had been given for just such an occasion. "Ponies! PONIES BY THE OLD HOTEL!" He began to wave the old Canterlot flag quickly back and forth, hoping the strangers would see it.

It was a signal that the dead would not react to, since it made little sound and showed no signs of life, but wanders, if they where paying attention, would often see the flag and investigate its source for signs of life.

Though their was a risk is opening them selfs to others this way, the risks where worth the rewards if it meant saving more ponies from the wast land.

*Inside the building*

"Octavia..." Vyinal began to cry, her ruined eyes still able to produce an uneven flow of tears. "Its all my fault, please forgive me."

Behind her one of the guards shock his head. "Allot of us used to be guards, police and fireponies." He looked to Berry and Apple Jack. "After things feel apart we tired to hold everything tougher, but in the panic and terror... well ponies kept saying it was the government that started the plague that we where rounding up anyone who we thought was infected to..." He shock his head. "It was silly, but allot of ponies can be sorta silly. So rather then come to use, allot of them joined in with some crazy mare in a suit of ape forged armor." He spat on the ground. "Damn monsters, not enough that killed our world, they seem bent on empowering the worst of us to finish the job."

Looking around, the trio noticed that a few crudely painted signs picturing ugly caricatures of human beings had been set up, captioned with slogans like, "Know the true enemy" and, "Report a human, it could save your life"

wintergrillsDate: Sunday, 2015-10-18, 10:23 PM | Message # 2156
Sergeant
Rose looked ashamed that she spent more time listening then to hearing and then making her stupid remark about not seeing anything. In her mind she felt like she needed to go back to her normal element of farming before she lost all sanity. She knew how calming farming was and how it was able to take out all of the nerves from her. "may I ask who is the main farming pony around here so I may talk with him or her?".

Leesa nodded slightly at G agreeing that was the most odd thing she has seen in this house yet. "so where may I be able to lend a hand in helping out all of you guys?"

Message edited by wintergrills - Sunday, 2015-10-18, 10:23 PM

fogrose7Date: Sunday, 2015-10-18, 10:39 PM | Message # 2157
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus cracked an eye open hearing an unfamiliar voice. She smiled in her sleep then sprung from her chair.
"haha.' The girl giggled. "I knew If I said i'd sleep till Miss kat woke up that she'd wake up immediately. The universe thought I wanted sleep but it was just a ruse." The girl snapped her fingers."i actually managed to trick the universe."

The girl chuckled to herself as she bent down and extended a hand to kat.
"Anywhoo I'm jess but you can call me Vulpus."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-10-18, 11:07 PM | Message # 2158
Lieutenant general
Dr. G hear Kat and Twilight then Vulpus he then gra*bbed a muffin and the skirt and rushed over to Kat. G shot Vulpus an odd look then shook his head.

"Hey it's good to see you up! I brought you a piece of breakfast and not pants  but something that will not open your wound again." Kat  looked confused at G's  words. "Ummm you're not wearing pants still." G muttered to Kat as he haded her the skirt. "After you've had breakfast we can talk and see how you are feeling." He said a lot more chipper.

*In the barn*
Rarity thought about replying something sarcastic to Trixie but in light of Dr. Soothing Needles decided to be polite. "I was just checking up on you. This plague hasn't been very nice to any of us and I thought I'd see how you were." She looked over at Soothing Needles and hear a noise and  a brief scream of pain. "I should see what's going on." Rarity said as she left the perch. Rarity walked a few feet to find Dinky in the dirt scuffed up. "Dinky what happened to you darling? Are you ok?" Rarity asked concerned for the filly.

luxrayfan4Date: Sunday, 2015-10-18, 11:25 PM | Message # 2159
Lieutenant
Lux let out a chuckle as he went over to Kat "I might as well introduce myself, I'm Lux, murderer extraordinaire and scum of the earth, hope you've had a nice nap, and don't worry, I'm not particularly good with kids and I doubt a grand majority of the other newcomers bite" Lux said as he turned to the purple unicorn "Also, forgive me for not having acknowledged your presence, what's your name?" Lux asked with a smile

fogrose7Date: Sunday, 2015-10-18, 11:43 PM | Message # 2160
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus giggled seeing the girl had no pants on.
"I've got a spare in my bag if you need it doc." vulpus said as she looked from him to the girl. "i mean this is a no shoes no pants no service restraut we're running here." Vulpus said with a smile.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz