MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
jjmartz99Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 0:23 AM | Message # 2161
Sergeant
Group: Users
Trixie being slightly embarrassed now sought to search for her humanoid companion who slept inside the house while she was in the barn. She was worried for the kid, despite Francine only speaking once she was still a very nice one to talk to. In Trixie's inner monologue she walks into a tree accidentally before continuing to search.

Francine was playing around with a stick in the dirt on a side of the house that no one else was at. She wore her backpack and was doodling in the almost muddied land.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 0:54 AM | Message # 2162
Lieutenant general
Dr. G raised his eyebrows at Vulpus's joke. "Thanks I have this one I got from Leesa earlier. That's why I asked for one earlier. It's not like I wanted one for me. Skirts don't look good on me." G said with a low laugh.

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 1:54 AM | Message # 2163
Lieutenant colonel
"Don't sell yourself so short doc. I'm sure it would look splendid on ya." Vulpus said with a playful wink.

luxrayfan4Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 1:59 AM | Message # 2164
Lieutenant
Lux was listening to what the group was talking about, as he did he found that he was holding back some giggles, and so he waited for the purple unicorn to state her name, smiling all the while

Scootaloo heard a scream of pain come from outside and saw Rarity rush outside, Scootaloo decided to do the same, once she was outside the barn she was greeted to the sight of Dinky, on the ground and scruffed up, Scootaloo was unsure of what to do, leading to her just standing there doing nothing

icokitDate: Monday, 2015-10-19, 2:26 AM | Message # 2165
Private
“Forty-eight, forty-nine, fifty…wait dammit, I already counted that one.”

“Keep yuh eyes in front of yuh before yuh end up face plantin into the concrete.”

“Eugh-“ Dumbbell scowled, ignoring Amalthea’s request as he continued to gaze up into the grey clouded sky, counting the wings that soared above them for miles and miles. Most pegasi have sharp vision, and without a doubt he knew he was looking at undead pegasi soaring in and out of the shadows cut deep in between high rises and skyscrapers, just like the thunder and rain he could smell, the number of them seemed to have been building up like a dreadful premonition.

Life was just that much harder when the ability to control weather was taken from them. Not enough pegasi left alive to part the clouds to let the sun in at their leisure and the weather did now as it will.  So unpredictable elements, plus zombies, oh how the times had changed.

“Dey can’t see us innathe shadows.” Amalthea said gruffly. “Jus try to keep yuh cool.”

I know that.” Dumbbell gulped but felt his ears pressing back on reflex. “It’s like a bunch of pigeons roosting up there, but it’s weird, I never thought those dead ones even knew how to-“

“Look Out!”

Dumbbell’s train of thought shattered as the minotaur’s strong upper arm slammed into his chest, throwing him backwards. The impact was enough to send the stallion careening into a number of stacked metal trash cans, he fell onto them and they all toppled down in an instant. He scrambled around in the garbage and metal containers helplessly for a few moments, shocked by Amalthea’s actions, believing they were under attack. After a few precious seconds, he managed to stand up.

“Augh…what in the…tar and feather pulling hell did you do that…?

His words died away when he saw the mangled corpse Amalthea was standing over. Her axe was raised, prepared to smite the ghoul if it tried to move, but it was very evident that wasn’t going to happen. The stupid zombie had apparently done the same thing many stupid pigeons have done in the past, and had flown right into the building, as it was still dark as pitch outside, there was no way Dumbbell would have seen it in time, as it fell from a different angle than he was looking.

“Are you alright?” Amalthea asked, looking concerned.

“Woah, thanks, Ame,” He said. “That would have sucked,squashed by a dead head at the intersection of Trotters and Mane.”

This time Amalthea looked up, checking for movement, they had just made a fair bit of noise and the last thing they needed would be a group of –

“Bell. Look!  Up there!” She pointed at a far off building. Dumbbell joined her by the curb,
knocking a rancid banana peel off his flank.

“Is that a flag?” Bell asked.

“No doubt about it,” answered Amalthea. “And I think whoever is up there is waving it at us.”

Hiiiiiissssssssss...

For a moment they thought they were hearing the very beginning of a downpour, but as soon as they realized there was no water coming, a cold fear  stabbed into their chests.

“Shit, those things see us.” Dumbbell grits his teeth. In the darkness, it was just impossible to tell how many were up there, watching them, and the noise must have given away their position.

Amalthea broke into a sprint, knowing Dumbbell would be quick to follow.

“Let’s nah stand here then like a buffet.” She snapped. “Let's go!”

Message edited by icokit - Monday, 2015-10-19, 3:37 AM

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 2:48 AM | Message # 2166
Lieutenant colonel
"That's twilight lux." Vulpus said. "I met her when I first arrived. She was threatening me with a shovel and I accused her if being a wendigo. Good times good times."

*in the barn *

Sweetie approached derpy but looked back
To see scootaloo leave the barn. She turned back and scurried after her friend. What she found was dinky roughed up and in
The dirt.
"Dinky what happened!? Did a monster attacker you!?"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-10-19, 3:17 AM | Message # 2167
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Twilight Sparkle." Twiligt said, not returning the smile. "So, your a... killer and scum of the earth are you?"

Kat sized up Lux quickly without saying a word before turning to Vulpus. "So your... Vulpus then?" She looked a bit confused as she noticed the odd accessories the girl was warning. "I guess its nice to see another lady around the place..." She trailed off awkwardly. "Uh, ya... sorry, not grate at the whole... socializing thing." She looked to G. "Hey Doc, give me that skirt."

* Outside the barn*

Dinky sniffed. "Yes." She rubbed at her nose and sniffed agin. "But I think Ruby Pinch hates me." She put her face in her hooves and began to sob.

*Behind the house*

As Francine scribbled in the mud a tired, slightly raspy voice floated down to her from above. "Enjoying yourself down their?"

Colgate leaned out of the window, her stitched together face party obscured by the shadow of the house. "Not much in for the big get togethers these days either." She looked towered the barn and sighed. "And I doubt I would get much in the way of a warm welcome even if I was." She looked back towered Francine. "Its alright if you want to run off... either to get back with your friends or just get away from me, mind if I ask your name?" She nodded her head slightly. "Mine is Colgate."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-10-19, 3:26 AM | Message # 2168
Generalissimo
*Manehatten, outside the fortified building*

"We company!" The lookout bellowed as the dark shapes of a pair of running figures came into view. "Two living and allot more dead!"

The front entrance guards sprang into action, loading cross bows and readying javelins. "Form up and get thous poor souls inside before we all get torn to shreds!" The captain, an aging earth pony guard began bellowing orders as the inhabits of the building prepared for the attack.

wintergrillsDate: Monday, 2015-10-19, 3:55 AM | Message # 2169
Sergeant
Rose not getting her question responded decided that it's best if she dropped the question. She went out of the barn and went behind the house to see if she could find a farm or anything of the kind when she found herself looking at Francine and Colgate. "hello you to- Colgate is that you? I haven't seen you in forever!" Rose smiles happily waving to to Colgate and then smiling at Francine. "it's also good to see you Francine". She rubbed the back of her neck with her front hoof.

Leesa giggles at Vulpus's joke and smiles. "well I am glad to have helped you Doctor G" Leesa smiles happily taking a quick glance around the room at everyone there. She started to feel safe knowing that all of these people and ponies wouldn't harm her in her sleep or anything to that extent.

Message edited by wintergrills - Monday, 2015-10-19, 3:55 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-10-19, 4:05 AM | Message # 2170
Generalissimo
"Hello Rose." Colgate did not meet the eyes of the earth pony mare, but she also did not pull back inside the window. "Didn't know you had joined us."

luxrayfan4Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 4:11 AM | Message # 2171
Lieutenant
Lux laughed, his smile genuine "Exactly, and don't worry, you're not the first to meet me with disgust and disdain, in fact, I find it weirder that I wasn't looked at with disgust until now" Lux said cheerfully "and don't try attacking me now, or you'll see the consequences..." Lux's smile turned sinister "although the same could be said for me" Lux said, regaining his usual cheerfulness

Scootaloo was confused "Did... did Ruby Pinch do this?" she asked, wondering if she maybe grasped what happened

wintergrillsDate: Monday, 2015-10-19, 4:32 AM | Message # 2172
Sergeant
"Yeah I came in today, I've been tracking for you ever since this all started." Rose kept looking up at Colgate with a smile. "May I come over up there to talk to you?" Rose asked hoping the answer would be yes so she could be with another one of her friends.

Message edited by wintergrills - Monday, 2015-10-19, 4:39 AM

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 4:39 AM | Message # 2173
Lieutenant colonel
"That ok miss." Vulpus said gently to kat "Did you get a muffin yet?"

Vulpus' gaze drifted to lux and twilight
"Well that got a little dark..." Vulpus grimaced. "Dint threaten the hosts its bad to bite the hand that feeds you and all that jazz."

Sweetie rushed to dinky's side
"What happened?" Sweetie asked gently as she started to nuzzle the filly. "Ruby did this? Did you guys get into a fight?" Sweetie didn't mean to pry but in the excitement she just couldn't help it.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 4:53 AM | Message # 2174
Lieutenant general
Rariry allowed Sweetie and Scootaloo to comfort Dinky. "If I may ask why would Ruby hate you? You seem like a nice filly. Maybe there was some misunderstanding I can help with." Rarity asked still concerned.

Dr. G chuckled and hands Kat the skirt. "You and Cap look good for having a blood transfusion straight out of 1945. Before you run off to change let me see that hand."
He examined the stitched arm. "Looks good just no heavy lifting. After you get dressed I'll look at your leg." Dr. G said smiling.

He then walked a little ways and stumbled falling flat on his face his prosthetic leg a distance away.

"Ow I'm still not used to this thing!" He commented

luxrayfan4Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 4:55 AM | Message # 2175
Lieutenant
Lux smiled sheepishly at Vulpus "Sorry, old habits die hard" he then looked at Twilight "I guess we got off on the wrong foot, while I am a murderer, I'm part of your group until further notice, and I'm a loyal murderer!" Lux said cheerfully "And I'm not the worst person I've met, close, but not quite, so while I am scum, I'm not below scum,  so I hope we can get along!" Lux said, smile unwavering

Scootaloo briefly cursed herself for being unable to take immediate action like Sweetie, instead just following her friend, Scootaloo looked at Dinky to see if there were any serious injuries, thankfuly it was just scratches and bruises "Do you need any help?" Scootaloo asked, immediately realizing that was a dumb question

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz