MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
wintergrillsDate: Monday, 2015-10-19, 5:09 AM | Message # 2176
Sergeant
Group: Users
Leesa went over to Doctor G's prosthetic leg and helped him put it on. "My dad was in the same position as you are. Except he lost his leg in a war a while ago that doesn't seem to matter now." Leesa helps him get on his foot and prosthetic foot and smiles before going to sit down again.

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 5:17 AM | Message # 2177
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus blinked seeing the doc fall
To the floor.
"Geez doc your not allowed to get hurt. Who's fob a heal everyone else if your out of commission?"

Vulpus moved to his side to help him up as she looked back at Lux.
"Old habits die hard huh?"

* by the barn*

Sweetie looked up at scoots scooting over incase she wanted to comfort dinky too.

Added (2015-10-19, 5:17 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Vulpus patted Leesa on the back
"Thanks for the help fixing up the doc. He took quite the tumble huh?" Vulpus chuckled.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Monday, 2015-10-19, 5:24 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 6:07 AM | Message # 2178
Lieutenant
Scootaloo decided to reword that "Want us to help with Ruby?" Scootaloo paused for a second, Scootaloo looked at Sweetie and Rarity, she then decided to go ahead "We can help fix any misunderstandings, but what happened?" Scootaloo asked, hoping to be able to help

Lux heard what Vulpus said "the habit I was referring to was my wariness of people, I believe I can at least keep my murderous intent in check... as long as betrayal isn't involved anyway" Lux said cheerfully, his smile not letting up

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 6:20 AM | Message # 2179
Lieutenant colonel
"never was a fan of betrayal...I mean never been betrayed beyond getting team killed on some games. So I can't say from experience but..."Vulpus pointed to doc and kat. "From what we've learned someone betrayed the group. Don't know when, where or who it was but I'm guessing it was at the lab they were at. Where everyone got hurt. Could be wrong. Could be reading too much into the doc's words."

sweetie sat up rubbing dinky's mane before looking at rarity and scootaloo unsure what she should do.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 6:48 AM | Message # 2180
Major general
Derpy ran out to Dinky and saw the crowd around her. "Stand back everypony! Concerned mother coming through!" Derpy shout. Derpy hugged Dinky. "Sweetheart, tell me what happened."

In the Tardis

The Doctor glared at the viewing screen. "What do you want, Master ?" he growled.

"I just wanted to remind you that my dueling wound won't slow me down for very long." The Master said. "Also I believe you left something  at the lab. You might want to it back." The Master brought Canister a disembodied hand suspended in liquid in to frame. "Of course I'm not going to just hand it over to you!" The Master chuckled. "Think of all the things I could do with Time Lord DNA. Oh the possibilities! I bet if you gave me, say, two days I could make a tracking device coded to your DNA And find where you and your friends  hiding! Just some food for thought! See you later!"

Back in the House

Brandon watched G fall. "Whoa, man! Careful there, Doc."  After Leesa helped G up. Brandon Turned to Kat. "Yeah, I think you should put  that skirt on." Brandon said blushing. "It's starting to  get a little distracting... and uncomfortable."

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 7:22 AM | Message # 2181
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie moved aside for derpy as she sped out to comfort little dinky.

Vulpus chuckled a little.
"Seems kat had a major wardrobe malfunction ."

icokitDate: Monday, 2015-10-19, 8:31 AM | Message # 2182
Private
Amalthea leaped over one of the over turned taxi wagons that littered the street,  a dead Pegasus swooped in at that exact moment, rotted mouth prepared to snap the end of her tail. It might have made contact if not for Dumbbell who flew, tackling the ghoul with so much force that its half decayed body practically snapped in half when it hit a lamp pole.

“Come on, Dumbbell, you’re de one wid two extra legs, move your flank!”

The stallion growled and his back legs flew into a powerful kick, bucking another zombie out of the sky.“I literally just saved your tail!” Dumbbell argued. “And shut up, I’m running as fast as I can!” he cursed and continued at a heart pounding gallop, biting his tongue to keep from screaming like a filly. The things were close, their dead hollow eyes nearly surrounding him on all sides, their mealy mouths opened in an insistent hiss that would give him a whole pack of nightmares if he lived long enough to fall asleep.

It was like that one time when he threw a rock at a wasp nest when he was just a little colt. Those wasps were getting their revenge. The pegasi sounded just like that enraged horde of that broken wasp nests, bearing down on him to sink their teeth into his neck all at the same time

“I see dem! We’re almost there!” Amalthea took only a brief moment to look over her shoulder and see if he was keeping pace, when one of the ghouls swooped into her path.

“Amalthea, your front!” Dumbbell yelled but in the pit of his gut he knew it was too late, she wouldn’t be able to duck out of the way in time, not at this speed, and he was too far back to help her. It was gonna gouge her!  Then he heard a *sshthunk!* and suddenly the zombie wasn’t in the air any more.

“Wh-hoa!” Amalthea half way tripped over the thing but managed to maintain enough balance to avoid falling on top of the now dead zombie.

*sshthunk!” *ssshhtunk!*

More undead beasts fell on all sides. Dumbbell laughed uproariously.

“They’re shooting them down; we’re going to make it!”

A line of ponies in uniform stood in front of the building they were running towards, Dumbbell just caught the tail ends of a few other ponies practically being pushed inside, a heavily enforced door closing behind them.

“Go for a pinning shot! Ready your aim, ponies! FIRE!”

A second mighty volley was released and more flying monsters fell out of the sky, it was just enough to give the two runners slightly more than a white on rice chance of escape.

“Fire!”  The thirdvolley did even more damage.

“That’s…less than two hundred feet away!” They’re right ontop of us!”

“Keep shooting.” Their captain bellowed. He wouldn’t let hisponies break now, not when they were so close to saving someone’s life. The seconds stretched and nerves threatened to break, never had any one on the force needed to stand against such an enemy in the face of certain death.

“Keep the doors open,” was the order.  “Once the survivors get over that last line of turned over wagons, we fall back to the inside and keep picking off zombies from there!”

He knew it seemed cruel,but he had the lives of every other pony to consider. If the survivors were not fast enough, then they couldn’t risk more life trying to rush out and save them. If the survivors didn’t make it then he would have to be sure that all of his followers made it back in before the oncoming wave could tear into them,  and worse yet, get inside of the building.

“Sweet cradle of Luna, one hundred feet!”  One pony cried, there was a deep quake in hisvoice. Indeed, the line of turned over wagons marked a point of one hundred feet from their door step. Less than a third of a hoofball field, their survival had just been pared down to mere seconds.

(This is it) the Captain thought grimly.

“Every pony fall back! Get behind the line and into the building now!”

The archers didn’t need to be told twice. All but one who for some reason wouldn’t follow the order, the captain pony turned on him in fury.

“You there, I said fall back!” The seconds were counting down. “What do you think you’re doing?”

Added (2015-10-19, 8:31 AM)
The two runners were coming on like two Olympic heavy weightsgunning for the finish line. But so strong was their terror that they had actually managed to out run their pursuers by  at least two dozen yards before they jumped over the taxi barriers. The lone soldier let loose one more
bolt, taking down the nearest flying zombie though it was by then unnecessary.

"Makeway, we're comin through!"

Everything happened at once. The soldier and captain finally broke for the safety of their base, the captain calling for them to close the doors even before they reached it. They doors were closing, and Amalthea almost lost her tail for a second time as she and Dumbbell practically over took the city ponies, and they toppled head over hoof through the heavy doors. Two seconds later they snapped shut. Three seconds later came the impact.

Message edited by icokit - Monday, 2015-10-19, 8:31 AM

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-10-19, 7:45 PM | Message # 2183
Lieutenant general
Rarity excused herself and left Dinky in her mother's care. She walked back into the house and thought if I were Ruby where would I go? She searched the first floor quietly. She listened for the sound of a crying filly. She made her way carefully upstairs and began inspecting the upstairs rooms. In one of the rooms was a blood spattered mirror. Rarity looked at her reflection and cringed. She was a mess alright she fixed her mane somewhat and moved along carefully checking rooms in search of Ruby.
"Ruby Darling where are you?" She called into the rooms as she searched.

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-20, 3:47 AM | Message # 2184
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie poked at scootaloo and motioned her to the barn.
"I think we should leave this to rarity and miss derpy." Sweetie whispered. "Wanna go see what mister time is doing in that big box thing of his in the barn?"

luxrayfan4Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-20, 4:42 AM | Message # 2185
Lieutenant
Scootaloo nodded "Okay, sounds fun" Scootaloo wispered, following Sweetie Belle into the barn, hoping that whatever happened with Dinky could eventually be solved

Twilight was still disgusted with the human, she just couldn't believe how... Odd his answer was, she expected backpeddling or anger not a laugh and a smile, and beyond that he actually went on to insult himself, not her or anyone else

(What's wrong with him, nopony I know calls themselves scum and 'close to the worst person I've met' with a smile, he swore loyalty and hasn't actually attacked anyone though... I guess I can give him the benefit of the doubt) Twilight thought as she turned to Lux "I guess, but if you attack anyone you'll get what's coming to you!" She finished, trying her best at a threat

Lux looked at the mare and gave her a warm smile "Understood, won't let you down leader#2!" Lux said with his usual cheerfulness

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Tuesday, 2015-10-20, 5:02 AM

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-20, 5:20 AM | Message # 2186
Lieutenant colonel
"You think dinky's gonna be ok?" Sweetie asked softly."and ruby too...we'll have to be extra nice to them later."

Sweetie poked her head back in the barn slowly waddling inside
"Mister time are you still in here?"

Vulpus was glad the twilight lux situation didn't end in either side bloody. Her ears flicked (or not since human ears don't do that.) as she heard voices from outside.
"What's going on now? Never a dull moment....wanna see what going on lux?
Doc? Leesa? Twilight?"

Message edited by fogrose7 - Tuesday, 2015-10-20, 5:56 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-20, 5:42 AM | Message # 2187
Lieutenant
Scootaloo nodded "Yeah, hope that sorts out, but we'll do what we can to help, right?" Scootaloo said, her confidence coming back

"Miss Derpy, you still in here?" Scootaloo called out

Lux smiled at Vulpus "Sure sounds interesting, lead the way Foxgirl!" Lux said with his usual smile

Twilight was shocked "L-Leader # 2! I'll let you know I-" Twilight was saying until she noticed Lux walking away "Get back here, we haven't sorted out this leader buisness!" Twilight said, disliking being called inferior to the human

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-20, 6:14 AM | Message # 2188
Lieutenant colonel
* derpy's outside with dinky :$ *

"With rarity on the job I'm sure they'll be just fine." Sweetie said with a gentle nod. "I think he was by that box thingy that mister time has."

back inside

Vulpus nodded gently as she started to lead lux outside. Her gaze drifted back to twilight.

"Hmmm...I don't think she liked being called a second fiddle there lux." Vulpus grimaced as she turned back to lux. "Think there's somekind of rival thing going on with the leadership thing here?"

luxrayfan4Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-20, 6:43 AM | Message # 2189
Lieutenant
Scootaloo remembered that Derpy was outside (how did I miss that, I was right there!) she thought as she heard Sweetie Belle speaking "I think he was by that box thingy that mister time has." Scootaloo nodded "Lets go check" she said, going towards where she remembered the box being

"Probably" Lux said, not bothering to hide his smirk "Never been in a group with two leaders before, I've seen a couple power struggles though, so I'm not sure if that counts, but its still going to be amusing to see where this goes" Lux said with his usual cheerful tone

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Tuesday, 2015-10-20, 6:47 AM

fogrose7Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 2:15 AM | Message # 2190
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie followed behind scootaloo to the time's odd box. Sweetie hoped they weren't interrupting anything. Sweetie hadn't known the stallion very well. She'd seen him in ponyville several times and from what she remembered he was very busy.

"Think he's inside?" Sweetie asked as she readied a hoof to knock.

Finally I found ya." A voice said from behind the two. "I've been looking all over for you guys."

Looking back sweetie and scoots found a frowning apple filly.
"Why didn' you guys come get me?" Apple bloom said in a bitter voice."I was looking all over for you two. Only found uses because of all the commotion outside."

"Sorry apple bloom." Sweetie said softly with her ears flattened to the sides of her head."me and scoots didn't mean to leave you out."

Apple bloom trotted over to them
"Either of you guys know what happened? Sounded like dinky and ruby got into a tussle..."

Sweetie shook her head.
"No we don't. We left that to my sister and miss derpy."

[/color]
"Then why did you two come in her then?" Apple bloom tilted her head. "Did that show mare promise ballon animals or somethin'?"

Added (2015-10-21, 2:15 AM)
Vulpus nodded gently as she opened the door outside
"Just be careful Stirring the pot. Stir it too much and you might not like what you create."

Vulpus opened the door
"Lets just hope the Trix pony isn't burning the barn down again."

Message edited by fogrose7 - Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 2:11 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz